A Farewell to a Friend

Instead of riding up and down on his cock, Courtney kept it deep inside of her and kept it pressed against her clit. An orgasm began to form in her body as she worked over Amanda's tongue and tits. Alex did his part by fucking Amanda's cunt with his tongue. He flicked his tongue over her clit, still very swollen and sensitive from the abuse inflicted upon it by Courtney.

Alex felt his own orgasm build and with Amanda's hot cunt in his mouth, could not wait to fill Courtney's pussy with gobs of creamy cum. A sudden lick of Amanda's butt hole put her over the top. Alex spread her butt cheeks with his hands and exposed her savory butt hole and licked her pussy juices off her butt and slide his tongue inside her butt.

She released her hold on Courtney and sat up straight letting out her first real scream of the evening. "Oh, fuuuucccckkkkkkkk!!!!" was all she could say as an orgasm ripped through her body and she painted Alex's face with her own cum. Clear luscious liquid poured out of her hole.

With a mouthful of Amanda, Alex let out a grunt as he began to shoot streams of cum into Courtney who was experiencing her own orgasm. Not as intense as before, but slower, smaller and longer lasting. Alex could feel Courtney's juices pour over his cock.

Without hesitation and only moments after their orgasm ended, Amanda whispered to Courtney, "let's switch." Before Alex's abused cock could take a break, Amanda was positioning her self over it.

The moment both Alex and Amanda had been waiting for all night, Alex felt his cock slip into her pussy. Alex was finally fucking Amanda and Amanda was finally being fucked by Alex. Both let groans escape their lips and Amanda quietly said, "fuck me Alex, fuck me."

Having had the pleasure of being fucked by Alex already, Courtney didn't want to interfere with the moment. She went to the basket of toys and removed the dildo that she had used to fuck Amanda with earlier.

Courtney got on the bed next to Alex and Amanda and on her hands and knees, began her own little masturbation demonstration. Having thoroughly enjoyed being fucked in the ass already by Alex, she immediately slid both parts of the toy, part into her pussy and the other into her ass. She pressed them deep inside and held them there, turning the knob and activating the vibrator.

Courtney was lost in her own world of pleasure as Amanda road Alex's cock right next to her. Alex simply watched Amanda's luscious body ride his cock as she sat upright and cupped her breasts in her hands. He glanced over at Courtney as she pleasured her own pussy and ass. Alex knew how lucky he was.

Unexpectedly, Amanda slide off Alex's cock and before he realized it, she inserted it into her ass and slide down the full length. His cock was soaked with her pussy juices and her butt hole already slick from begin probed earlier and Amanda's virgin butt accepted the full length of Alex's cock without reservation.

"Oh fuck Alex, fuck my butt, oh God Alex, it hurts, so good, cum in my ass Alex," emanated from Amanda's lips. Alex began to buck his hips in unison with Amanda and he began to pound her ass with every inch of his aching cock. The sheer sensation of having his cock in her ass and watching the expression on her face, Alex knew he would not last long.

Next to him, Courtney had already reached orgasm several times and removed the toy from her ass and pussy and wanted to take Amanda over the top. Courtney leaned down to Amanda's exposed, empty pussy and began to flick her tongue on her clit as her ass was abused for the first time.

Courtney knew Amanda could have an orgasm just by being butt fucked (Courtney had often fucked herself to orgasm in the butt after sharing text messages with Alex about doing), but thought she would help make it even more intense by attacking Amanda's clit.

Sure enough, that put Amanda over the top. Amanda grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them tight, her head shot back and the most intense orgasm of the night for her shot through her body.

Her butt clenched Alex's cock tight as he too let loose, filling Amanda's butt with the largest load of cum he had all night. Courtney lapped up Amanda's pussy juices and Alex's cum that was leaking out of her butt. Amanda's orgasm lasted as she continued to ride Alex's even slicker cock that was now soaked with butt cream.

After a few more minutes, Amanda slowed down and eventually stopped riding his cock. She sat there for a moment, his cock still inside of her. Courtney moved away and laid next to Alex. His cock still in her butt, Amanda leaned down and laid on Alex's chest, and then slowly slid off his cock and next to him.

Courtney on his right, Amanda on his left, the room was silent as all three let their breathing and heart rate return to normal. Cock, cunt and butt all sore but a very pleasurable pain. All three fell asleep, naked, next to each other.

Their day would start with a three way suck and fuck shower and the memory of something unlike anything the three would ever experience again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 532 milliseconds