A Farmer's Wife

She smiled at me, and her eyes sparkled, "Yeah I suppose that's fair."

With a toss of the coin it was determined Matt would go first and so with my official "Go" he started. At first his kisses were clumsy and tentative but my wife directed him and slowly they began to get better. Before they even knew it I was calling out "Time" and reluctantly Matt broke away.

Now it was Tommy's turn and whether he had just paid particular attention or actually had some skills his kisses were much better. I could see the way his body pressed into my wife's chest and even detect a slight increase in both their breathing when at last I called "Time"

"Very good boys" I said, "Perhaps one more round just to anchor those techniques, what do you say?"

Eagerly both boys said "Yes" before my wife could even blink at my suggestion. And so Matt took up his position crushed his body against my wife's chest as he'd seen Tommy do and began kissing her even before I said "Go"

Now Matt's kisses were much more passionate and with them my wife's breathing became harder. I watched as her body shifted sideways and as her delicate thighs parted ever so slightly. Yes she was swimming in a sea of desire and the waves were slowly carrying her out. When at last I called "Time" again Matt was much slower to break away. Tommy though was raring to go and as soon as Matt was free Tommy had moved in.

His lips quickly covered hers not giving her even a moment's rest, and his hand now rested just below her breast. My wife shifted again and more of her thighs parted; her breathing deep and hard yet all the while she kissed with ever increasing passion. I watched mesmerized as Tommy began attacking that passion, his lips would kiss and suck upon hers and when she gasped his tongue slipped inside and teased her own. His hand shifted to touch the base of her breast but my darling quickly shifted it away. When at last I looked at my watch it had been already seven minutes.

"Time" I managed to get out, but then the luck of it struck me. "I'm afraid I screwed up I said Tommy got an extra two minutes." As the mere idea of it struck home Matt began protesting, but I'd hoped for this and looked at my wife. Her eyes were in a sort of dreamy state, her nipples hard and pressing against the material of her blouse, and her breathing hard. "One more round then I declared lets say ten minutes for Matt followed by eight for Tommy to balance it out. Does that sound fair?"

My wife's lips offered up a tiny "Mmm" which I took as a yes and so As Matt took up his position and I said "Go" Now with ten minutes of practice Matt was getting quite adept at drawing out my wife's passions. His tongue would tease her lips and as she parted them his own would begin sucking at the parted sections. When her breathing rose to soft gasps his tongue would mingle with hers and then he'd back away and start all over again. His hand much like Tommy's rose until it just caressed the lower swell of her breast. He never rushed it or raised the finger over the top, but still he ever so softly stroked back and forth. I saw the tiny rises as my wife's body responded and knew it was time. I waited and waited for the ten minutes to end and then when I called "Time" Matt slowly backed away.

"Here Matt" I said handing him my watch "It's time for me to go to bed. You guys can keep practicing and time for each other as long as she'll let you." I saw the wide smile on his lips but already Tommy had quickly smothered my wife as I turned and left the room.

Just as I was entering the darkness of the shadowed hall I heard my wife moan and look back. Her hand was drawing Tommy's away from her breast and I realized he had fully cupped her breast. Now as I kept watching Tommy's hand would constantly rise and try to swarm over the breast but each time it came close her hand rose and drew it away.

"Time" Matt called out and then turned her to his own eager lips. For his own part Tommy merely set the watch aside, and watched with interest as Matt's hand rose towards that waiting breast. He was sneaky about it too, for instead of covering it his fingers rose above it and then softly descended until they contacted the nipple.

Instantly Matt began pulling and twisting it and my darling began to moan. It seemed he'd surmised a weakness and was intent on taking full advantage. His lips kept her breathless, and that stimulation weakened her resolve. Just as Tommy called out "Time" his hand closed over the entire breast and softly squeezed. My wife moaned again and her thighs parted even further.

Now as Tommy began kissing his fingers closed over my wife's knee. Slowly they moved higher and higher and equally slowly those thighs parted before him. My darling was succumbing and I found it erotic.

When Tommy's fingers reached her shorts my wife moaned and her hips rose to maintain that contact. For a moment I watched as his fingers rubbed up and down that crotch and then proceeded ever higher. When he reached the top of her shorts his fingers deftly opened the top button, but suddenly my wife's hand pushed his away.

With Tommy's hand not permitted to open my wife's shorts he went back to her breasts and squeezed one then the other through her blouse. Once again my wife moaned and squirmed under his touch and he having learnt from Matt began tugging and rolling first one then the other nipple. My wife's moans were becoming ever more frequent and then Matt called out "Time"

Tommy released her and Matt quickly took over his kisses were now more urgent than before and these in turn were matched by my wife's. His hand moved to push her top up but again her's came into play and she stopped him. His fingers start glided up over her breasts rubbing the nipples as before through her blouse and Tommy began opening his own slacks pushing them down his thighs. I watched as he released his throbbing hard cock; how his eyes never left them; and how his own hand slowly began stroking.

For a fraction of a second Matt looked up and then with a smooth forceful stroke his fingers found the collar of my wife's blouse and tore it open to the waist. She gasped once but then Matt's lips covered the nearest breast and she moaned again and again. His tongue swirled about the hard nipple then his teeth would capture it and pull.

As my wife's head tossed back and she moaned ever louder her own hand rose to entwine in Matt's hair. His fingers though now sought out those shorts Tommy had only just touched and in a single stroke the zipper sank to its lowest position. No longer did my wife fight them for Matt's hand quickly followed the zippers path and entered the shorts. I watched as her hips rose and her thighs parted, as she moaned into the air and then gasped as his teeth scrapped along the hard nipple before releasing it.

Matt's other hand waved behind my wife's back and Tommy followed its direction and came close. Raising his head to my wife's ear Matt then said "Tommy needs you." I'd have to guess his finger found her clit just then for my wife's thighs spasmed and thrust up. Again Matt repeated "Tommy needs you" and my darlings head turned to look. Instantly that hard cock was at her lips and then inside. I watched as it sank in with no resistance they'd done it.

Slowly Tommy worked that hot cock in and out, and my wife's hand rose to guide it. Tommy was moaning and soft sexy mewling sounds came from her lips as well. Never once did she release him though even as I watched her hips and thighs shake from Matt's attention below. His hand was began visibly jerking inside those shorts until at last my wife pulled away to scream out "Ohhh." Her body spasmed like some epileptic seizure and then Matt's hand came free. Instantly it was on the waist of her shorts and as it pulled my wife's hips rose to aid him in drawing away that last vestige of resistance.

I watched as my wife's pussy came into view. Swollen, wet with slicked thighs and a puffy clit. Her thighs quickly parted when freed and then her lips resumed sucking and licking Tommy. Even as Tommy came though Matt's head sank to taste of her, and with that first lick came a long moan and a thick stream of cum escaped her lips. Matt kept licking as she struggled to hold on to drink every last drop, but when his tongue concentrated on her clit that pulsating cock pulled free.

I turned to slip away so I wouldn't be discovered figuring the boys were about done but then my wife shouted "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS." Quickly I returned to my shadowy post and saw Matt's own thick cock was pounding in and out of my wife's pussy. Tommy's lips covered hers after that first scream apparently to stifle her cries, but his hands were pulling her bared nipples.

There she was riding Matt like a wild woman; thrusting hard with each of his strokes until at last he screamed out. I watched as he pulled free only to spurt line after line of cum onto her belly and chest, but even this was not the end.

"Time" Tommy called out as the last spurt hit him but Matt was already moving away, and Tommy quickly replaced him. Now it was Tommy's turn to suck at that hot pussy. His face literally thrust in at her and I watched his snake like tongue disappear between the folds of her pussy. My wife was screaming out at this but Matt quickly stuffed his cock between those parted lips. The scream turned to a moan and then to muffled Mmm's, ahh's and Ohh's.

Tommy's head looked up then sank again into the depths of my wife's desires. He thrust and thrust using that tiny cock like tongue to enter her sweet used pussy and each time her hips rose in response. Perhaps as a change of tactics or because he needed a breath Tommy began licking like a child tasting an ice cream at that pussy. His wide flat tongue soon found her clit and her body spasm yet again.

Matt's cock visibly began to grow harder between her lips. Soon it became evident that he was thicker and longer than even I but my wife's passion was far from restrained. Once again her hand rose to grasp the shaft at her lips to guide and control it, but now I watched as her other hand played with his balls and her tongue would lick about the tip.

Her eyes were wild flashing with a dark passion I'd never reached myself, and in one fell swoop Tommy rose and sank his cock inside. I saw the tension in her legs as she felt it and then with Tommy's hands affixed to her hips he began roughly slamming in and out. With all the screams my wife couldn't keep sucking so instead her hand began jerking that fat, hot cock, and Matt reached down and twisted her nipples.

Never before had I imagined an orgasm so powerful for suddenly Tommy groaned and slammed home only to stay. My wife's body instantly reacted with rippled wave after wave of pleasure and then Matt's thick hot cock explode over her face and lips.

At that moment I realized how I was panting for breath. My hand had been jerking off my own cock much to my surprise and I too had cum. Then as we all seemed to realize it was the end the bodies began to relax.

Matt slumped to one side of my wife and Tommy to the other. I too felt exhausted and leaned back for the wall but there was a sofa table there and the resultant bump caused a noise. Instantly the two boys scattered like mice from a cat, but I remained in the dark. Slowly on unsteady limbs my wife rose, bent to pick up her shorts, and then slung them over her shoulder. I watched as she stroked a hand through her hair, licked her lips with the remnants of Matt still upon them and then headed my way.

There was only just enough time for me to slip away and be in bed when she arrived. She cleaned off her face in the bathroom switched off the light and crawled in beside me. I felt the warmth of her body it was naked and I curled up close.

"Honey" she whispered into the darkness.

"Hmm" I answered.

"I was wrong" she continued "The pleasure of the body is not boundless it merely takes two strapping young men to fill it."

"Only two?" I replied as my cock sank in deep inside that sweet warm pussy.

"Mmmmmm" came the answer.

Mmmmmmm doesn't it just send shivers you're your spine Mmmmm ...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds