• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fate Worse Ch. 01

A Fate Worse Ch. 01

"Amy, I need you in my office right now."

At another job, that might be ordinary, but she felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. For starters, she and the boss had always enjoyed a friendly, outright flirtatious relationship. Please, thank you, and double entendres were the norm, not that cold, empty kind of voice she'd just heard. Her personal project on work time was also, of course, a source of worry.

Michael "Call me Mike" Taylor was, undeniably, a great boss, she thought as she made the nervous walk. A self-made man, good at his work but never afraid to be friendly and informal. And, it must be admitted, a sexy as hell well-built, muscular black man, the source of at least an occasional masturbatory fantasy for her over the six months she'd been working here.

She decided Mike couldn't be any more upset at a thirty second wait, and took a chance that it might help by walking into the restroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she fluffed out her waist length brunette hair and rolled her loose skirt up an extra inch or so at the waist. You couldn't quite see her tan stocking tops, but it would be an option if she crossed her legs just right. Her breasts, barely B-cups, were something Amy had long ago accepted as a loss for this kind of thing, so this was about as ready as it got.

A classic toothpaste commercial grin on her face, a swallow of the fear, and Amy was in Mikes office another minute later. Mike didn't respond to it, didn't even seem to notice it. The fear doubled, tripled. He knew. There was something in his eyes, no need to even ask. It was an effort not to faint.

He spoke, and though she couldn't discern one specific word of it, the meaning was clear. All the bookkeeping tricks, all the cash that went from the companies accounts in to hers, had all been discovered. This was a legal matter now, and she could be looking at a lot of time in jail, although she wouldn't.

Wait, her focus came back clear as crystal at that. Her worst fears had been realized, and the concept that she wouldn't be facing prison over all of this had never even occurred to her. It was dizzying, a race from the worst to the best in the course of a few seconds. A way out. Amy had always known being caught would happen, she'd sickly obsessed about it even as she continued to commit the crime, but the suggestion of a way out had never even occurred to her.

It quickly became clear, though, just how her freedom would be bought, as Mikes thick, muscular hands grabbed her by the shoulders with a grip that made her squeal. Effortlessly, her boss picked her straight up in the air and tossed her backwards like a cartoon action hero. Mikes desk hit Amy in the ass, her teeth cracking together as she fell and landed flat on her back, legs flailing in the air. Detachedly, not feeling the pain right away, the humor in wanting to subtly expose her stockings came with a half giggle.

Mike was on top of her before any conscious movement was possible, shoving her down and grabbing one small breast in that giant hand, The other spread his employees legs apart, and as he stepped between them, he tore off her thin pink panties with an easy gesture. Amy felt a finger penetrate inside her while at the same time finding a kind of acceptance of the situation. He was a cute enough guy, if he didn't hurt her, if it kept her out of jail, it was a trade she could probably live with, a shamed part of her had to admit.

The days surprises, however, had not ended and called by some signal the young lady hadn't noticed, the door opened and several coworkers stepped inside. David, John, a few others, good personal friends of Mikes, all big and black and the stuff of harmless fantasy themselves.

"Oh, God. Mike, please, no, I'll do what you want, I'll even take care of the other guys, but not all at once, there's too many of you, I don't want to get hurt please!"

Everyone laughed a little at that, grins on their faces. Mike squeezed her tit a little harder, making her scream, while Amy saw in the corner of her eye two men walked around and grabbed an arm each, holding her strongly enough to make her struggles clearly useless. Mike spoke, a dark tone on the friendly voice he had always used before in her ears.

"I don't think you get it yet. Oh, you'll take care of everyone, but you'll do it when we want. You're on our schedule, you little cockteaser, unless you like handcuffs and bars!"

"No, come on, I know you're mad, but you can't- aaa!" Even as Amy protested, even as Mike dropped his pants and slid the head of his dick inside her, she knew what a waste it was to protest. On some level, she'd always known she'd be punished for her crimes. On some level, she knew it was better to deal with this then the law. Maybe she'd even hoped it would come to something like this on some level.

Not that the possibility made the pain and her fear any less. Mikes dick slid deeper and deeper inside her, not slowing, filling her and beyond. The way Mike held her, Amy's struggles only served to slide her hips forward, urging the giant cock in faster, harder. Her screams grew louder, then louder. Mikes hips hit Amy's, but being all the way inside her only seemed to increase his ferocity, as he began pulling backwards and slamming forwards.

The young girls screams registered only as an annoyance to him, and he told someone to shut her up. Billy, one of the younger guys and already naked, eagerly jumped onto Mikes desk and straddled her chest. A few minutes of maneuvering from the men holding her arms, and Amy's head was lifted and guided like a blow up dolls so that Billy could force his dick into her mouth. Calling her a whore, a slut, a cunt, her force fed it into her mouth and down her throat until she coughed and drooled.

The loss of breath was a mercy, as she grew dizzy and lost track of time while Mike raped her and their coworkers cheered him on. Until, at last, his body shook between her thighs and he thrust one more time, filling her with sperm. She thought of pregnancy and began to struggle again, a worthless gesture with the hands holding her down. A painful one as Billy held her nose, which combined with a cock-filled mouth cut off her breathing entirely. Someone told her to be a well-behaved whore, and she felt helpless to do anything but comply. Impossibly, she couldn't even convince herself to move when Mike loudly asked for a show of hands for who wanted to break in her virgin ass, even though ever man holding her let go to volunteer.

Billy single mindedly continued thrusting in and out of her mouth, and beneath the semiconscious state that resulted even the pain of those first thrusts inside her anus, barely lubricated by the dripping down of her bosses semen, barely registered. Amy recognized now that she had surrendered, completely. How long she lay on that desk, how many coworkers and friends violated her, she couldn't say. At some point Billy came down her throat and slid off, replaced by another young guy she didn't recognize in her current state. As her anus was pounded by one man, someone else got the idea to penetrate her pussy with a ruler. It was so numb by this point she didn't feel what she was sure must be scratching and tearing by the wooden instrument. The only time she really had any awareness of the world around her, Amy felt Mikes hands twisting her nipples as pain shot through her more then she though possible at this point. He told her to say some things, and she did. And then, finally, she slept.

They'd left her on the desk, where she must have slept all night. When she woke, naked, covered in dried sweat, feeling cum still dripping along her legs. It was the sound of Mike opening the door that woke her. He walked over and sat at his desk, calmly unzipping his pants and telling her to roll over and start sucking.

Amy was herself enough again to protest.

"You....you said if I did that last night, that you'd forget about it. That you wouldn't report me. We're done."

Mike laughed. "Did I? I don't remember anything along those lines. But okay, lets say a deals a deal. You don't have to do anything for fear of jail. That's fine. There's something else you've got to think about, though."

He reached into the desk and took out a remote control. A flick of the switch, and the TV to the side of the office came alive. A second later, Amy saw her own face, Billy's cum dripping down her chin, as she spoke to the men.

"More black dick! I need everyone of you to fuck me any way you want. Fuck me, I'm your slut!"

Amy stared, slack jawed, not remembering any of it but knowing she couldn't deny the truth.

"That kind of thing appearing on the internet could make it real hard for you to find work again, Amy. Seems to me you might be better off here, where you have some job security. Although, of course, I'll have to cut your pay severely. To make back what you stole, plus, we can't have anyone suggesting you're just fucking every guy in the the office to get a raise."

Mike kept talking, while on screen a continuous line of men used her. But Amy, quickly finding herself absorbed by her new role, heard none of it. Naked, she slid from desk to floor and took Mikes stiffening penis into her mouth. She knew, with a mix of emotions that could not be described, that things had changed. With a half smile, she had to admit it still beat prison.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fate Worse Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 557 milliseconds