A Fateful Bargain

Lizzie slid down her skirt, and biting her lip again, had rubbed her pussy through the fabric of her silk panties. She turned slowly as she stepped out of her skirt, letting Jacqueline view her near naked body from every side. And then, Lizzie slid her fingers down the front of her panties and began to rub her pussy directly. "Come now, and take off all of my clothes," Jacqueline commanded her. Lizzie removed her fingers from her own pussy and licked them lasciviously before climbing onto the bed next to her lover.

She began to kiss Jacqueline's neck, suckling it, as if to give her a hickey. Her hands roamed all over her lover's body, never resting, but stroking, caressing, squeezing. Jacqueline arched her back to allow Lizzie to take off her shirt as Lizzie's tongue explored Jacqueline's stomach. Lizzie quickly removed her lover's brassiere and then began to suck on her nipples, her tongue playing with the aroused tips. She kissed then down to Jacqueline's waist where her skirt still hid her sex. She slowly lowered the band and probed even lower with her lips and tongue, pushing the skirt down.

Lizzie could smell Jacqueline's arousal, and the smell made her eager to taste again her lover's juices. Jacqueline in frustration pulled down her skirt and pressed Lizzie's face into her sopping pussy. Lizzie buried her face in Jacqueline's pussy as her lover's hands pushed her in. Lizzie tongue fucked deeply in between Jacqueline's lower lips, then outside, tracing their outline. Jacqueline's hands pulled Lizzie up a bit, and Lizzie knew exactly what her lover wanted. She pursed her lips around her lover's clit, and her tongue flicked out to tease it. Jacqueline moaned and bucked her hips at Lizzie's face, and her hands released Lizzie as she succumbed to the ecstasy.

Lizzie's lapped at her lover's clit and tried to taste all of her lover's juices with her tongue. She felt Jacqueline spasm and heard her moan, again, and loudly. Normally, she would stay down there, gently teasing Jacqueline until she began to build to orgasm again, but now, she felt ready to implement her plan.

"You know I love you, Jackie," she began. Jacqueline gave her assent. "I have a favor to ask you. Well, let's make it more of a bargain. I know you've always had a few fantasies we've never done. We talked about it once, a long time ago. They turned me on, but they scared me a little. So, I put it all off. But, let's make a deal right now. I have something to confess, something to ask you. A huge favor. And I'll fulfill every fantasy you've had about what we could do together. I'd do it anyway, eventually, but now, there's something I really need from you, and it's a lot to ask."

Jacqueline listened without a comment. She had been expecting something like this—a confession, and she assumed it would be followed by a request for her to forgive Lizzie for being unfaithful. Maybe Lizzie wanted to bring this other girl she had been hooking up with into their relationship for a time, as a kind of farewell. She waited a few moments, thinking about the options before responding. She knew that no matter the request, her answer would be yes. She loved Lizzie too much to risk losing her.


"Okay," Jacqueline said. "It's a deal. I love you, and I'd do anything for you. And you know what I want from you..."

Lizzie sighed, and smiled happily. "I love you too, Jackie. And I know you want to try being more dominant with me. I was so nervous when we first met about you tying me and fucking me with some massive strap-on." Lizzie giggled. "But it turned me on too, and I've been waiting to get up the courage to ask you to do it. And now seemed perfect."

Jacqueline nodded, and smiled back at Lizzie. This evening was going perfectly, she thought.

"I'm not sure if you're going to like what I have to say though," Lizzie continued. Jacqueline encouraged her to go on. She loved her and would do anything to make Lizzie happy she said.

"I have had another lover these past few weeks," Lizzie explained. "And I love him. I really do. But I keep thinking about it, and I know I love you too. And I can't keep him a secret from you." Jacqueline's jaw had sagged, but Lizzie continued. "I haven't talked with him about this, and I'll even stop seeing him if you tell me to, but I really love him, and he makes me so happy. What I really want, most of all, is for all of us to be together—at least once to try it out. But I hope, more after that. I want both of you to be part of my life, and I know you've never been a fan of guys, but Jeremy is so great, so kind. And he really likes me, and I like him." She finished as she bit her lip again. Her eyes were pleading.

Jacqueline knew what her answer would be, but she took a few moments to stare...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 546 milliseconds