A Father's Awakening

Small gasps escaped her lips as he felt her body beginning to tense, "Daddy ... Daddy. I'm gonna cum Daddy... I'm gonna cum."

With lustful need, she forced her pussy down onto him as her orgasm began to take control of her body, her muscles gripping his thick hard cock as his own orgasm began to hit. His cock erupted inside of her as streams of cum pumped into her, coating the inside of her pussy with his seed. Their moans of pleasure cascading in waves as her cum coated his cock and his cum her pussy. Continuously their bodies rocked against one another in perfect sync as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling him into his chest as his fingers glided up and down her back. He lifted her up slightly as he continued pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, releasing the last remnants of his cum inside of her pussy.

Her sweat ran down her chest as she collapsed against him, her breathing ragged as their hearts pounded against each other's chest. He held her tightly against him as he reached for the throw and wrapped it around her body and lay back against the couch, pulling her close to him; her soft body nuzzled against him, her head resting against his neck as his hands continued caressing her back.

She looked up at him and smiled as he kissed her gently on the lips. "Are you going to scold me now Daddy?"

He looked down at her inquisitively, "For what babygirl?"

She laughed, "For not wearing panties Daddy."

"Oh yeah that," he contemplated for a moment. "I forgot about that."

"What if I don't wear them just for you, no one else?"

He sighed, "I have a feeling you're always going to be talking your way out of trouble easily babygirl."

She grinned mischievously and raised herself up onto his hips once more, her hands pressed against his chest, "Who said anything about talking my way out of trouble Daddy?" as she slowly moved her hips, sliding her pussy once more against his cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds