A Father's Love

Mack moved his hips and she relaxed to let him fuck her face. His hands went to her ass and he tickled and teased her puckered opening before she pushed her hips back into his hand and impaled herself on his finger. He tongued her more violently then. She noisily sucked his thick hot cock.

Neither was ready to come that way, so at the last possible moment they broke apart and went to kissing and fondling until their bodies calmed down a bit. Then Susie moved him on his back and straddled his hips, slowly lowering herself over his throbbing dick and then riding him nonchalantly while watching the desire build on his face.

"Jerry never looked at me like that," she said softly.

"I'm not him," Mack said.

Indeed, he wasn't. Mack was powerful, sure of himself. There wasn't any hesitation in his taking what he wanted.

Mack suddenly lifted up and Susie squealed as she found herself shoved onto her back, her legs in the air, her father plunged on top of her, pressing her into the bed. His cock was hot and unyielding as rock and she surrendered to him completely.

Mack fucked her hard and cried out as his cock splattered cum all inside her. Susie released her orgasm then and her tight cunt milked him dry.

They slept a bit, and Mack woke up to find her playing with his flaccid cock. The organ quickly responded and when at full staff she took him in her mouth again. This time Mack lay back and let her suck him, and when he felt his orgasm build up he grabbed fistfuls of her hair and held her head steady while he poured himself down her throat.

They got up and went to the kitchen, walking naked together through the house. They made sandwiches and coffee and sat across from each other at the cheesy yellow table and chair set that sat in a sunny nook. The bay window was obscured by various hanging plants, all of which seemed to be flourishing. For a while Mack felt as if they were outside in the open, dining together naked in a marvelous garden under a perfect sky.

They showered next, washing each other slowly and sensuously, neither one saying a word. Mack knelt and as he directed the water to rinse off her pussy he urged her legs apart and slipped his face in between, kissing her swollen cunt lips and licking her clit until she begged him to stop. Instead, he tongue-fucked her into a standing orgasm, and then they left the shower, dried each other off, and went back to the bed.

They slept, long into the night. When Susie woke up the whole house was black as pitch, and when she reached across to where her father had been she found only empty cold sheets.

She donned a robe and checked the front of the house. Mack's pickup was gone. She made a fresh pot of coffee, expecting him to return at any second from a quick trip to the store for something they desperately needed, and wound up drinking the whole thing herself.

She went about her normal life for the next few days, figuring he'd call at least, if not show up suddenly on her doorstep. When neither happened she tried calling the farm but got no answer the first time and later that night got a message saying the number was no longer in service.

The next day she drove to the farm. On the fence at the driveway gate was a "For Sale" sign. The house beyond was dark and empty and it stared pleadingly at her through curtain-less eyes. She didn't even bother trying to go inside. Instead, she drove home.

A letter waited for her in the mailbox on the front porch. It was from Mack.

"So long as I'm around," it said in part, "you'll never find a young man of your own, never have a family, never have anything resembling a normal life. I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I've taken steps to make sure it never happens again."

There was no further explanation.

No other letters ever came. No cards at Christmas, no phone calls on birthdays.

In two years she was married again, to a quiet, respectable high school teacher named Steve. He wasn't very exciting, but he was safe, and he loved her. A year later she had her first child. She named her daughter Mackenzie. Steve never understood why.

A few years later some boys found Mack's pickup half-buried in swamp mud, rusting itself to nothing. But they never found him. Nobody even knew he used to carry a shotgun behind the seat, so the fact that there was none there when they found the truck was never an issue.

Two more kids and twenty happy years later, Susie finally accepted that, one way or another, her father was gone for good. She cried when she said 'Thank-you" to his ghost. "Thank you for being there when I needed you to be," she told him, "and thank you for not being there when I needed you to be gone."

It was a father's love, pure and simple.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds