• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's Love Ch. 02

A Father's Love Ch. 02

1234

Sam sat at the kitchen table, savoring the bacon and eggs I had made for breakfast. She smiled at me as I joined her, her light blue eyes looking into mine as she took another bite. In a way, I was grateful she had decided to get some clothes on, though the worn tshirt and white cotton panties did little but stir my imagination.

"These are great dad." She said as she took another bite.

"Thanks." I said absently.

Sam regarded me for a moment. "Dad? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good. Still a little tried I guess. You?"

She yawned and stretched. "Yeah, Maybe a little tired also. And... Kitty's a little.. sore.."

"Sore? I'm sorry, baby!"

"Oh it was worth it dad." She smiled warmly at me.

I let that sink in for a minute, smiling back at her. Switching subjects I said. "So what are you doing today?"

"Well, the guild is running a raid in a little bit. I told 'em I'd be there to help out. You?"

"I kinda need to mow the lawn before the neighborhood sends a letter."

"Have fun with that!" she giggled as she finished her breakfast.

She put her dish in the sink then moved next to me. Leaning over and wrapping her arms around my chest, she rested her chin on my shoulder. I looked at her, and smiled when she smiled at me. With a little tilt of my head, I could see her shirt open at the next, her beautiful breasts hanging just underneath.

"I love you, dad." She sighed

"I love you too baby." I leaned over and kissed her gently. She sighed contently, then headed up the stairs to her bathroom. I sat in the kitchen, staring at the seat she had just vacated. I'm not sure how long I sat there, but it wasn't long before I heard the shower upstairs. My mind shifted to images of her stepping into her shower, and I felt my arousal grow. Shaking my head, I stood up and went into the bedroom to get dressed. Nothing like cutting the grass to kill an erection!

A few minutes later and I was wheeling the lawnmower out of the garage. As the doors rolled up, the wave of heat hit me like a brick wall. July in the South, gotta love it. As most of my energy and will to live was sapped by the humidity and heat, I pushed the mower up the driveway and to the top of the yard. Unfortunately, it started on the first pull and I began to make the usual circuit around the property.

Some people talk about being able to think and meditate while cutting the grass. I've never been able to do that. I'm too busy cursing the machine, or a rock I just hit, or a root I need to avoid, or some other innocuous thing that manages to irritate me while pushing. The other problem I had with focusing was that I couldn't shake a bizarre, unsettling feeling. Something felt... off, and I couldn't put my finger on it. I shrugged it off as best I could and trudged on.

After 30 minutes, I finished the front yard and surveyed my work. Normally I subject Dan to this; the penalty for being male and younger than me. His departure was well timed so I had to endure it instead. I thought about it for a second and decided the back yard could wait. Sweaty and a little sore, I cleaned off the mower and stored it back in the garage.

Making my way back upstairs, I opened the door to my daughter saying something you don't normally hear in everyday conversation.

"Well, if you wouldn't run INTO the fire and stand there, I wouldn't have to keep your ass alive the whole time and could focus on the tank!"

I turned the corner and saw her sitting at the computer, headset on, arms flailing about. I smiled and stood there, enjoying the scene. Then quietly, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She almost jumped out of her skin.

"GAH! Dad!"

"Gotcha!" she just glared at me. "I'm going to get a shower. Just wanted to say hi."

"Shower? Yeah, good idea. You stink!" her eyes looked away for a moment. "No, I wasn't talking to you, but I might as well have. LTP for God's sake!" Obviously she had forgotten that her microphone was still on.

She shooed me out of the room and turned back to her game. I walked into the bedroom, stripped off the sweaty clothes, and started up the shower. When the water was ready, I stepped in and began to get clean.

I've heard the phrase "Reality hitting like a sledgehammer", and it's happened to me on a couple of occasions. The version "Reality hitting like a freight train" was a new one for me.

As I stood in the shower, I cleaned my penis and surrounding area. It was then I felt something hard and a little crusty. Looking down, I found some dried blood at the base.

Her blood. From her vagina. When I stretched and tore her hymen. When I took her virginity. The odd feeling I had earlier? I knew what it was now and it froze me solid. Doubt and depression isn't always a slow and gradual decent. Sometimes it's a nose dive in a wingless plane.

I stood there, staring at the dark red streaks. Then it hit, and I couldn't hold on. What had I done? In the heat of the moment, my hormones raging and my cock hard, I had sex with her. I took from her the one thing I could never replace. The justification of 'she wanted it too' wasn't holding up in my head. I crossed the line. I was her protector and I failed that duty. My knees felt weak. My legs were unable to keep me up. I fell back against the wall with a "thud" and slowly sank onto the tiled floor. The water cascaded onto me, but I didn't care. I just looked down as shame and guilt overwhelmed me.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. My inner voices quarreled with one another, that I hadn't felt like this last night or earlier this morning. Back then, though, it was just hands and fingers. Now it was intercourse. Now the line had been crossed.

I'm not sure how long I sat there, consumed in self-loathing. As if from a distance, down a long tunnel I heard Sam calling me. "Dad? Dad!? DAD?!!" I felt her hands on me as I looked up at her.

"Dad?! Are you okay?!" She was in the shower, kneeling in front of me. The water was soaking her completely, rendering the shirt nearly see-through and threatening to bring back thoughts that just a moment ago were devouring my psyche.

"Did you fall? Hit your head? Do I need to call an ambulance? I'm calling an ambulance."

"Sam. Stop. I'm fine. Physically anyway." I stood with her help.

"What's going on?"

"I'm so sorry, baby girl."

"Sorry? What are y-" She's always been a smart girl. She's grown up with me and how my brain works (or doesn't) and it didn't take her long to figure out what's going on in there. "Oh dad." She sighed with a patient smile. "Come on. Get out of there."

My daughter became the parent and guided me out of the shower. She handed me a towel and told me to dry off, grabbing another one for herself. She stripped out of her wet shirt without reservation, but I did my best to avoid looking at her. She just smiled at me and went into the bedroom. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I followed.

She was seated on the bed bare chested with towel underneath her. Her light brown hair was a wet and tangled mess, and I could all but hear the cussing that would eventually flow when she would get around to brushing the knots out of it. She was looking at me with a bemused look, as if I was the only one here who didn't get it.

"Sam, really, we should-"

"Get over here dad." She interrupted me as she leaned forward and grabbed my hand. Pulling me, she all but flung me onto the bed then laid down beside me and propped herself on her arm.

"I love you dad. More than ever."

"I love you too baby girl, but this morning-"

"Was something I've been wanting for a while." That surprised me

"Huh?" I was at a loss.

"I didn't plan it out if that's what you think. I didn't have any grand schemes. It just happened, and it was great. Perfect."

"But I'm supposed to stop things like that."

"And you did, for 17 years." She insisted. "I've had these feelings for a long time, dad. I've heard that most girls do. Something called the Electra complex? Kind of like the Oedipus complex, but for girls." I nodded. I was familiar with it, but never looked into it.

"It wasn't constant," she continued, "but I seemed to always come back to it." She looked, shaking her head and smiling a little, "There were times I was so..." she made a fist and thumped me lightly on the chest, "mad at you because you didn't see it. Or if you did, you didn't act on it."

"That might explain 9th grade..." I said, remembering the time when everything I did seem to piss her off.

"8th, 9th, part of 10th. Yeah. Part of it was I didn't know how to express myself. Part of it was being afraid. But you were there." Her voice turned almost into a whisper, taking on a serious tone. "Always there. Never walking away from me, no matter how hard I pushed. Never flying off the handle, even when I completely deserved it."

"And last night? This morning?"

"I kissed you, remember? You didn't hurt me. You didn't force me. You didn't convince me, or trick me, or con me, or do anything that you read about. I know you love me, dad, and I love you. Last night, I needed that more than anything." She put her hand against my cheek and turned my face to hers. I could see her eyes, and the tears that were welling up in them. "I still need that. I still need you." She pulled me close, hugging herself to me and burying her head in my chest. "You've never pushed me away before, dad." I could barely hear her whisper. "You've never walked away from me. Please, please, PLEASE don't start now."

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her shiver against me. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'm just so scared of hurting you. That one day you'll look back at this and hate me, or worse, hate yourself."

"Dad, I could never be mad at you for this. Ever." She pulled back and looked at me. Her eyes were red glistening from where she'd been crying. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do." I said

"If I had said no or asked you to stop, would you have?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Then why would you stop when I'm telling you to keep going?"

"Are you sure honey? Are you absolutely sure?"

She just smiled at me and rolled me onto my back. Straddling my chest, she reached down and took my hands in hers. Her lips caressed the back of each one, then the palms. She took each one and placed them on her breasts, squeezing my hands against her skin.

"Look at me, dad." Her eyes were locked on mine, still slightly puffy but clear and sharp. "I give myself to you. Now and always. I love you. And this? You and me?" She leaned down, trapping my hands between our bodies. "This is the most right feeling thing I've ever done."

Slowly, she slid down my body, kissing my chest the way down. The towel around me came undone easily, leaving me completely naked. It was obvious that part of me was perfectly okay with everything, and that part was getting harder by the second. Sam stopped when her face was level with my growing cock, looking up and me and smiling.

"Would I do this if I wasn't sure?"

I watched as she opened her mouth and took me in. Her mouth was warm and wet, slowly moving up and down my semi-hard member. Quickly, that was changing to very hard. Her hands were busy as well. One of them was encircling my cock with her thumb and forefinger while the other was gently squeezing my balls. As her mouth moved up and down, so too did her hand, masturbating me and sucking on me at the same time. The feeling was incredible, and I was hardly able to contain my moans. My whole body would tense as got to the tip, using her lips to maintain contact all the way to the very top, then slowly back down. There was only so much of this I could stand, and I could feel my body getting ready to cum. The familiar pressure built up, and the warm rush inside began. I tensed up.

And she stopped.

Cold turkey, stopped. I was literally seconds from orgasm when she pulled away. It was like jumping for the edge and missing by a few inches then falling. I looked down at her, confused and concerned. She was smiling up at me, her mouth inches from my twitching cock.

"Mmmm. Not yet. I want to enjoy this for as long as possible."

A few eternities later, she resumed her work on me. Once again, I felt the pressure start. Once again I almost came, and once again she stopped. She repeated this twice more, bringing me right to the edge then stopping.

"No stopping this time dad." She said at last.

When she started up again, it was fast and furious. Her head moved up and down like a jackhammer, her hand in sync. For a moment I was afraid she was teasing me and would stop again, but she didn't. She brought me right to the edge, then shoved me over it. My back arched and I couldn't help it when a low, growling scream escaped through my gritted teeth. I felt my cum rush out and into her waiting mouth. Her head and stopped at the tip, sucking on it like a milkshake. Her hand didn't' stop, milking every drop out of my cock and into her mouth. When every drop had been pulled out, she released me and crawled back up my body until she was looming over me.

"Holy shit baby." I managed to say between pants.

She just smiled at me then closed her eyes. She lifted her head slowly and made a show of swallowing. I watched, wide eyed, as she swallowed every drop I just shot out! She licked her lips, moaning contently as she did. I was so used to my wife rushing into the bathroom to spit into the sink that I was expecting her to do the same thing. She looked back down at me, this time giving me a big toothy grin.

"Mmmm. Way better than beer. Did that convince you?" She said

"Uh huh." Was all I could manage to get out. She lay down on me, using me like a body pillow.

After a minute, I had to ask. "Where did you learn that?"

"You know my friend Brian?" I did a quick mental inventory of her friends, trying to remember who Brian was so I could strangle him for getting a blow job from my daughter. Then it came to me.

"Isn't he gay? Like, openly and proudly?"

"Very. He gave me a few pointers a while ago. Never had the chance to try them out. Until now."

"Ah. So you and he didn't...?"

"No way. I was saving it for someone special." She gave me another grin and lightly ran her fingertips over my still twitching cock. "Saving it for you. Now truthfully. If I didn't want this, want you, all of you, would I have done all that?"

"I wouldn't think so."

"I love you so much dad."

"I love you too baby. Just don't expect me to stop worrying about you."

"Then I won't stop worrying about you." She put her chin on my chest and looked at me. "How about this? Rule 3. We stop when one of us absolutely must stop."

"And you'll honestly tell me when that happens?"

"I will if you will."

I laughed. "So what if I never say anything?"

"Who said I will either?" She grinned. "Seriously though. Where did all that come from, dad?"

"I guess it was building inside all morning. Then in the shower I found some blood still on me. Blood that I caused. It just hit me right then."

"I figured as much. You were acting strange."

"You could tell?"

"I can usually tell when something's bugging you. Didn't take much of a leap to figure out what you were upset about. So I spent some time working on what I would say." Then she grinned up at me. "And what I would do if I had the chance."

I couldn't help but laugh. "You always did like to have a plan."

"Yeah. Had to improvise a little though. You okay now?"

"Getting there." I admitted

I held her like that for a few minutes, then slid my hand down her body to her panties. She just shook her head slowly against me. "Still too sore right now. Maybe in a little while. I'm happy. Just. Like. This." She snuggled into me and signed contently.

I couldn't argue.

***

After we finally got up and got dressed, we sat on the sofa and figured out a plan. After a little discussion, we settled on a movie matinee then dinner.

"Are you taking me out on a date?" She asked innocently

"I figure it's the least I could do. That is if you think you can stand to be seen with your dad."

"If that's a shame I must endure for good Italian, then so be it." she sighed

"Yeah, yeah. Come on."

We headed out for the afternoon movie. She had put on some khaki shorts and a blue knit top. I put on some jeans and grey polo, and I really questioned the choice of jeans when I stepped out of the car. The theater would be air conditioned at least.

The movie was better than I would have normally given a Matt Damon movie. The good thing about living in a large sprawl of a city is that the chances of you running into someone you know is very small. The theater, while packed, was full of complete strangers. As far as anyone was concerned, we were on a date. We sat towards the back of the theater, sharing some popcorn and holding hands like two teenagers in love. We snuggled together, lifting the arm rest in the middle to make a loveseat and sat hip to hip. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I know I missed key points of the movie as I closed my eyes and enjoyed her closeness. The doubts I had earlier remained, but they were quieter and further removed. Here she was beside me, of her own free will and desire. I thought back to the bedroom. If she really didn't want to do this, wouldn't that have been a quick blowjob and a rush to the bathroom, much like how my wife does it? Instead, Sam lingered. Sam stayed and enjoyed. She made sure I was brought to the peak of enjoyment, not just half way up the mountain. I don't mind admitting I thought long and hard about it (no pun intended), before and during the movie. Anyone who says they reconciled something like this in a matter of minutes is either crazy or lying.

I looked down at my daughter. My sweet, smart, beautiful daughter. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her close.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"'Bout time." She whispered back, knowing what I meant. I smiled and kissed her on the top of her head.

After the movie, we walked out and into the heat once more. The sun had moved behind the trees, and the shaded areas were actually kind of nice. A small breeze was blowing making the walk to the restaurant pleasant. She put her arm in mine, and we talked about whatever came to mind. Sometimes we talked as father and daughter, sometimes we talked as a couple.

At dinner we were seated in at a fairly nice table, tucked away towards the back. Our conversation drifted everywhere, but I didn't really care about what we talked about. All I cared about was the company.

We drove home in a comfortable silence. We had talked about all kinds of things, and on the way home we just let the radio play softly. When we got home, it was only 8:30 and neither of us were really tired. We both went into our rooms to change into something more comfortable. The phone rang as I went into the living room; my wife calling to check in on us.

"Hey. Just wanted to see how you two were doing?" she asked

"We're fine. Just got back from dinner."

"She behaving?"

"Like a princess." I said, smiling as I watched Sam come down the stairs. She had her pair pulled back in ponytail, wearing a tshirt that barely covered her stomach, and a pair of pale pink panties. She stopped mid-way down and mouthed "MOM?" I nodded, unable to take my eyes from her. Sam smiled at me and sat on the stairs. With a mischievous gleam in her eyes, she stretched back while she spread her legs and ran her hands up her thighs. I watched as her fingertips traced up the sides of her panties, then one hand slid down the middle, following the crease inside. Her other hand continued to slide up, revealing her breasts. She pinched and pulled on one of her nipples, already hard and begging for attention.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I vaguely heard in my ear.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, hey!" I snapped out of my hypnosis, glaring at Sam, who was too busy trying to keep from laughing to really notice.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds