A Father's Love Ch. 03

"With this ring." She echoed the minister, "I thee wed." she slipped the ring onto my finger. It fit perfectly. I looked at it closely. It was a silver band, simple and plain in design with one distinct characteristic. Inlaid in the ring was a golden weave, almost identical in design to the one Sam wore.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her fiercely. My daughter. My wife.

***

That evening, as the ship pulled out of port, we stood on the balcony watching the island slowly recede from view. I stood behind her, my arms wrapped around her stomach. I kissed her neck then rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Any other surprises?" I asked

"None right now." She sighed

"Right now?"

"Yeah. Just don't be surprised when I decide I want a baby one day." She chuckled, trying to shock me.

I was quiet for a few minutes, thinking about it. I had also done the research into genetic problems. There was no evidence in the family history to suggest there would be any recessive genes. Even if there was the risk was only slightly higher than two strangers having kids.

"Don't be surprised when I agree then." I whispered in her ear.

*

Author's note:

Thank you everyone who has followed this story. It isn't over quite yet. There will be another chapter coming soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 993 milliseconds