• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-01

A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-01

12

Tons of thanks to Odysseus for helping me finally get this up here! ^.^ ~ little_asian_cherry

*

It was the summer after senior year for me and Jessica. We had just graduated from high school and were thinking about what to do with our lives. I'd gotten a scholarship to state, but it wasn't nearly enough to even cover tuition, and Jess hadn't gotten anything at all. But we decided to put this out of our minds for a couple of days and went on a road trip with our friend Wanda, who was living in another city.

Wanda was not only psyched to have us there, she even treated us to day passes at an amusement park. She was saving up for college too, so it seemed pretty generous of her to do that. But she always did stuff like that. Sadly, the amusement park didn't seem as fun to us as it would have a couple of years ago.

"Who'da thought we'd get bored of the theme park this quick?" Jess said over her soda, pulling aside her short blond hair as it fell across her eyes. Jess is the youngest of us and had just barely turned 18 at the end of the school year. She's taller than me at 5'4", but her tits are tiny A cups, so she makes me look pretty good there. She's pretty hot, nonetheless, and she definitely shows that it takes more than big tits to look good.

"Ya, it is pretty pathetic when you get to the point of actually going to the fun house." Wanda smoothed out the bottom of her summer dress as she sat down next to Jess on the picnic table, her big D cups resting on the tabletop. Her red hair was up in a ponytail. She was a head taller than Jess at 5'11", and practically dwarfed her with them sitting together. Wanda is the oldest, and she'd recently turned 21, which was a major motivating factor for us to stay with her. She was also a lot more pale than Jess, which especially stood out now that Jess had her deep summer tan going.

"We should at least go on the log flume ride again. I'm really hot in this hoodie." I unzipped it down a little, but not too far because my C cup cleavage is pretty glaring in the small hoodie. I cinched my straight black hair behind my ears.

I think it's important to mention at this point that I'm Chinese. Not, like, from China, I just have Chinese parents. I don't even really speak Chinese, and Cindy is my given name, not Shinnyi or something. Wanda and Jess are both white, Wanda considerably more so. I'm the shortest out of the three of us at 5'2", but it makes my tits look great. I'm also a few months older than Jess. My belly is not as tight as hers, but at least it's pretty flat.

I also think it's important to mention that I have a great ass. Jess's is too small, and Wanda's is a little chunky, but mine is tight and shapely and perfect. Unfortunately, sometimes people think I look a little too "Asian," and that somehow seems to count a lot against me, which is totally lame.

"I dunno, you could really see my bra after we got splashed on that log." Wanda said.

"At least your midriff is showing, Cindy," Jess said, "I'm in this thick, dark gray dress still. We shoulda bought some clothes before coming here." Jess was fanning the neck of her dress forward and back, airing her little A cups. It was a pretty daring move, since her tits are so small she'd have to be showing a lot of them already to have as much cleavage as she did in that dress. She paused, looking at her tits, "You know, we could take a little off..."

"All I have under my hoodie is my bra, and isn't the bra built into that dress?" I asked, as Wanda and I exchanged a funny look.

"Well, ya, that's true. But getting naked would be more fun than these dumb rides." Jess laughed.

"Geez, see if I ever treat you guys again." Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Well, I mean, the park is great, but, it's so... limited. We could make it a little more... fun, you know?" Jess smiled and looked at us. "I have an idea to kinda make it into a game."

"Make stripping a game? Like, everything time someone says 'ticket' we take something off?" I asked. "We weren't cheerleaders. We don't really understand your slutty games."

"This wasn't a cheerleader thing. It's my idea. Besides, it's, like, a dare. Like, you can do the dare or take something off if you chicken out. I think it'll be fun." Jess smiled.

"Like 'go on the Carousel?' I mean, these rides aren't exactly terrifying."

"Ya, your idea is pretty lame," Wanda agreed with me, sipping some soda.

Give it a try. It can't be more lame than sitting here." Jess shrugged.

"Well, the only way it would be fair is if we started out with an equal number of things to take off. And even then I'm not saying I'll do it," said Wanda.

"I'm doing it!" I stood up and walked over to the restroom.

"Sweet! Well?" I heard Jess say to Wanda as I walked away.

I went in and no one was in either of the two stalls, so I unzipped my hoodie in front of the mirror and reached back and unsnapped my bra. I took my hoodie off and set it on the counter, then took my bra off of my shoulders. It was definitely nice to air my boobs out in the A/C. This idea wasn't too bad at all.

I slid my skirt up and bent down, sliding off my panties, when suddenly the door opened. I gasped, popping up, and crossed one arm over my nipples, trying to fix my skirt with the other. I glanced up at the mirror and Wanda was smiling at me.

"You coulda done that in the stall, you know, then you wouldn'ta had ta freak out like that." She said as she came up next to me and reached into the front of her button-up summer dress to undo her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders and pulled it out as I recovered myself and stepping out of my panties.

She shifted her boobs a little, looking at them in the mirror, then over at mine. "Sometimes I wish I had your nice little Asian tits, mine are too big. They hang down and they're gonna get hot like a bitch. But then, my nipples are a pretty light pink, so they won't show through as much as your darker ones will."

I put my hoodie back on, pulling my straight, black hair out of the back. "My tits are actually pretty big on me, you know. It's amazing they're still so, like, perky. But, yer right, my nipples do show pretty bad through anything. I couldn't get away with dressing like that in the daylight." I could definitely see her nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress, but then, I was looking for them. A casual observer might not notice as much.

"If it wasn't for my big tits, though, I'd be pretty jealous of your sexy little Asian body." Wanda smiled at me and headed for the door. I zippered up my hoodie and grabbed my bra and panties. "Wait, what are we gonna do with these?" I held them up.

"I guess Jess can put 'em in her purse." Wanda shrugged, her freed tits noticeably bouncing with the movement.

"We can't just walk out there with them!"

"Well, I mean, the park isn't that busy. Besides, just act natural and no one will notice." She glanced down at my skirt. "I'd be more worried about dropping them than holding them, if I was you. You can't have too much clearance before your little black bush pops out of that skirt." She smiled and went out the door.

I followed her out and over to the picnic table. Wanda set her bra in front of Jess and I set my underwear on hers. Wanda sat back down next to Jess, resting her tits more definitely on the tabletop this time. I tried to sit down across from them when I suddenly realized how exposed I really was and hesitated. After a second, I managed to get my legs over the bench without my skirt riding up or having to spread my legs too much. I kept my legs tight as we sat there.

"Sweet!" Jess said, sipping her drink, and smiling at my antics. "Shall we toss these out then?" She grabbed our bras and panties and started to get up.

"Um, no, you can put them in your purse." Wanda glared at Jess.

"Well, alright, not as exciting as I had planned, but, baby steps, you know?" She stuffed the undies into her purse and zipped it up.

"I guess we're all ready to play this game... who should go first? You?" I looked at Jess.

"Well, I should go first, since it is my idea and I should, you know, provide an example of what I'm thinking. And since, like, you asked, you can go next!" Jess smiled.

"The longer I stay out of it is fine with me." Wanda shifted her boobs, not used to being without a bra.

"Um, alright, what do we do then?" I was feeling a bit nervous even without actually exposing anything.

"Well, I'll do you, then you do me back, then you do Wanda, she does you back, and, like, it'll go in a circle, like that. That way we all get vengeance!" Jess explained.

"Um, that's pretty well thought out. You sure this isn't, like, a cheerleader game?" I pulled on the bottom of my skirt, still feeling self-conscious. I started to wonder about how low this skirt really went in back.

"Well, let's just say it's an adaptation." She pushed her hair out of her face again and looked at me. "Okay now, let's see..." She reached across and grabbed for my hoodie's zipper.

"Hey, watch it now, I don't got anything on under this!" I leaned away from her.

"Don't worry, I'm not taking it off of you." I let her grab the zipper and she pulled it down about half way and leaned back to look at it.

"Your cleavage looks pretty good without a bra on," Wanda said, impressed.

"Not good enough." Jess leaned across the table again and pulled it down a bit farther, leaving a little less than an inch on the bottom holding it together. Now I had cleavage down to below my tits, like a deep v-neck. But my hoodie's zipper was too slack, and it definitely wasn't as secure against my chest as a v-neck woulda been. In fact, if I moved too quickly my nipples might pop out. I'd hafta be careful.

"Whoa, I'm practically falling out of this, if we walk around too much I will." I tried to shift my hoodie to show less cleavage, but it wasn't tight enough on me to stay.

"You can zip it back up after you do the dare." Jess said.

"Wait, this isn't the dare?" I looked up at her.

"See, this is why I needed to go first. That's not the way it works, like, you hafta actually do something." She looked over at the snack bar. "In fact, I'm a bit hungry, how about you go get me a soft pretzel?" She smiled.

"From Chester-the-molester over there?" I glanced at the dork with the mustache at the nearby snack stand.

"Yes. And show him a little somethin-somethin," Jess laughed.

"Um, no, I don't think so. That's a little too far, Jess." I grimaced at the thought.

"Well, at least flirt with him. You know, a lot." Jess conceded. I'm glad she didn't push the point.

"Okay, gimme five bucks." She did and I got up, careful not to spread my legs or bend over too much in the process. This was pretty dangerous business.

I headed over to the snack bar, looking back at Jess and Wanda, who waved at me. There wasn't anyone in line, since the park wasn't very busy. That was good for me.

"Hey there... fella. Can I get me some pretzel?" I leaned onto the counter, showing a lot more cleavage than I intended, then stood back up when his eyes widened. "Please?" I batted an eyelash in a pitiful attempt at flirting.

"Sure thing." He gave me a big smile and grabbed a pretzel, not taking his eyes off my tits. He handed it to me and I thanked him and started walking off. I realized I didn't even pay him and I turned back.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I smiled and handed him the five. "I forgot to pay you! How much is it?"

"$2.25" He somehow managed to make change while only barely prying his eyes from my cleavage. "Here's your change." He smiled under his mustache.

"Thanks!" I gave him a big smile, grabbed the money from him, turned around and went back to the table. I sat down and handed Jess her pretzel and money. I zipped up my hoodie, relieved. "Man, he's so lame. He just stared at my tits the whole time. I'm glad that's over."

"Hey, you didn't get me cheese!" Jess smiled evilly.

"Um, no, I did my thing. Get your own cheese." I said.

Jess shrugged and started to get up. "Wait, make her do something!" Wanda said, grabbing Jess's arm.

"Ya, it is your turn." Jess said, nodding.

"Well, then, um, the cheese comes in those little plastic things, right?" I asked.

"Ya, like, it's fast food, you know." Jess sat back down.

"Well, um, just, get it and, like, drop it and bend way, way over to get it." It wasn't that bad of an idea, and she deserved it, my tits were hanging all out for that guy. "Show some ass to Chester over there."

"Alright." She walked up to the counter and talked to the guy. She giggled and he smiled at her. She was a real flirt. He handed her the cheese container and she smiled and turned around. Only a few feet from the snack bar she made like she stumbled and dropped the cheese. The snack guy was already staring at her ass as she walked away, and now his eyebrows raised as she bent down straight legged, legs apart and grabbed the cheese.

He licked his lips as she looked back and waved at him, giggling her cute little giggle, still bent over double. She stood up, leaving her dress hanging above her ass, and came over to the picnic table. She sat down, finally fixing the bottom of her dress. "And that, girls, is how you play the game." She smiled and started eating her pretzel.

"You really get into this kinda thing, eh?" Wanda ate some of the pretzel.

"He's kinda cute. Besides, you're gonna get into it next," Jess said, smiling at her.

"Oh ya?" Wanda raised an eyebrow.

"Oh ya! I gotta do something to you." I looked at Wanda and tried to think of an idea. The faintest hint of pink was noticeable if you really concentrated on her nipples.

"Well, are you gonna have me show my camel toe to him or what?" She asked.

"Actually, I was thinking that even without my undies on, I'm still a little warm." I looked at Jess to see if she knew where I was going with this.

She gave me a funny look, then looked at Wanda's tits and smiled. "Well, we could go on the flume ride again." Jess suggested. She ate the last bit of her pretzel to hide a smile. "I'm all done here." She totally got what I was thinking.

"Ya, let's do that to cool off," I answered.

"Um... wait a sec. I can't, like, do that. I don't have a bra anymore," Wanda said, waving her arms. "This dress becomes way too see through when it's wet.. Let's ride something else."

"You could always take off your panties," Jess smiled at her.

"Wait, no, that's not fair. That can't be my thing." She looked at me.

"Why not? Come on, we both did our things already. It's your turn," I said, smiling that my turn was over.

"Ya, we'll all go with you, you won't be alone!" Jess smiled too.

"Ya, but you guys' tits won't become totally visible if we do it!" She shook her head "No, no way."

"Then give me your panties." I held my hand out to her. She looked at me angrily.

"Alright. Let's go." We got up and went over to the ride. The line was short enough that we got in a log pretty quick. Lucky for us, Wanda and I got to sit in front, the best splash area. She was still glowering.

"This is a lot more fun now, huh?" Jess said behind us.

"Definitely!" I smiled at Wanda as the log started. We rode around and got to a couple of corners that shot water up, but those were more for the other seats. The good one was still ahead.

We started up the ramp for the big splash and Wanda started fidgeting and covered up her tits. I started pulling at her arms and she started fighting me. Jess and I were laughing as we reached the top. It paused for a second and Wanda looked at me with her arms outstretched and we went down.

We got soaked. I hadn't realized how much my bra and panties had covered me up. My tits were freezing now, with the hoodie clinging to them. I could feel the cold water dripping through my pussy hair, too, under my skirt. It was weird to feel like that with strangers so close.

I didn't think to be careful when I climbed out of the seat, but I also don't think anyone noticed me flash my bush. Anyone watching us was watching Wanda.

It was like she was topless. That thin white cloth was clinging to her large tits, and her pink nipples were poking out, their color highlighting the tips of her breasts. That splash was extremely effective.

She crossed her arms against her chest and hurried out into the sunlight. "Come on, let's get dry already," she said as Jess and I caught up with her.

"That went great! Good one, Cindy!" Jess laughed and wrung out her hair. Her dress hadn't even gotten too wet, but her hair was pretty soaked. She looked at my tits "You know, I can kinda see your nipples poking through that hoodie now."

"What?" I looked down and it was true, the cloth was clinging so tightly to my breasts that the little bumps could be plainly seen. "Well, at least no one will look close enough to notice as long as we're with Wanda here." I smiled at her almost totally exposed tits, shivering slightly with the water still dripping down my skin.

"Har dee har har." She glared at me. "Let's find something to dry off..." She looked at the rides nearby.

"We could go on that spinning swing ride..." Jess smiled at Wanda.

"It does go pretty good," she replied, "and all anyone can really see is..."

"Oh yes, they won't be looking at your tits at all..." Jess smiled and looked at me.

"Hey now, I mean, tits are one thing, but people will be able to see right up my skirt, without my panties, let's not go crazy." I was trying to remain calm, but I knew it wasn't going to end up in my favor.

"Well, if tits are fair game, let's get you outta that wet hoodie." Jess was still smiling.

"Fine, fine, fine." Wanda was practically topless, I guess I could go for it. I was starting to enjoy this game a little more than I expected anyway.

We walked over to the swing ride, and although everyone we passed was giving Wanda the once over, I actually got a few looks myself. One lady even gave Wanda a dirty look and seemed like she was gonna say something, but Jess started coughing as she passed and she just left us alone.

There was a bit of a line for the swing ride. We had to wait for it to run through twice before we got on it. We were behind this older guy with his wife, and he kept looking at Wanda's tits. I can't believe his wife didn't notice.

Well, it was our turn to ride the swing. I was standing behind Jess and Wanda to get up last when Jess said to the guy that I wanted to get on first. "That's really not necessary," I said, but Jess insisted. He held out his hand and I stepped onto the platform. I looked at the people in line behind me, and a lot of them were looking at me. Since only one person gets on at a time, they were all waiting for me to get up there.

I sighed and got up into the seat. It was facing to the side, so no one could really see up my skirt as I got up. I tried to attach the safety belt, but the guy running the ride spun the swing to face him to help me get it on. My knees were level with his face when he stopped it and he coughed when he noticed. I snapped my legs together and Jess made a face. She raised two fingers together and pulled them apart.

I glared at her and she snapped the front of her dress against her chest. I rolled my eyes and spread my legs again. The guy had tightened my belt at this point but his eyes were still fixed on my knees. When I spread them apart, I leaned over and said thanks, pulling the hair out of my face.

Wanda got on next, and she fussed a bit when he made her put down her arms to fasten the safety straps. I was too preoccupied to pay much attention to Wanda's tits, though, since I was hanging right above the main path and every person who walked by could look right up at my exposed beaver. At least it was in the dark of my skirt.

There was a soft breeze and I shivered as it blew into my still-wet pussy. I was cold being soaked up here, and I wanted it to be over so I could get down. I didn't know how dry it would really get us, but I didn't want to show off quite this much in the process.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds