• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-02

A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-02

12

"Alright, Wanda, what do you have for me?" Jess smiled, clearly ready and willing for her turn in our little dare game at the theme park. The youngest of us, she'd just turned 18 at the start of the summer, and was not afraid to flaunt it.

"You know, you've gotten off pretty lucky here," Wanda said spitefully, looking her up and down, Jess's tan body and small breasts well covered by her dress, "We've both shown a lot, and you're pretty well armored."

"Hey, I played to the spirit of the game when it was my turn." Jess looked hurt by Wanda's accusation.

"Well, let's just remove a little armor. Let's have your panties." Wanda held her hand out expectantly.

"Hey, you can't just make me take something off." Jess stepped back, a little surprised.

"Why not? There's no rule against that. Besides, you didn't stop her from showing my bush to half the park," I gestured at the three guys watching us from the bench, who quickly looked the other way. She was probably right, but I wasn't about to let that get in the way.

"But, I mean, it's not, like, a dare. It's the punishment for not doing a dare; you can't make me do that." She waved her hands in front of her, surprisingly resistant to removing her panties.

"Cindy's right; we don't have a rule for that, take 'em off." Wanda stepped forward and made to pull up Jess's dress and get her panties, but Jess jumped out of her reach.

"Come on, Jess, we did our stuff, and this is your game." I cocked my hips and gave her a dirty look. "Besides, no one here knows us, we're pretty much safe."

"You know what," Her expression changed with this, "Let's go for it." She nodded at me, agreeing, and turned her back toward the bench with the three guys I pointed out earlier. She slid her dress up and her panties down, leaving her dress above her butt. With her bare cheeks still pointing straight at them, she took a second and paused, looking at me. "But it's a new rule, you can't just make someone take off clothes."

I glanced over at the guys on the bench and giggled. "Sounds fair," I agreed as she stepped out of her panties and reached down a little further to pick them up.

She stood up slowly and slid her dress back down as she did so. She looked back at the three guys and laughed. One was holding a cell phone up, and it made me wonder just how long he had been taking pictures. "Okay, now this is getting interesting!" She grinned, stuffing her panties into her purse.

"So, what next?" I smiled, it was a lot of fun watching Jess strip. She made quite a show of it.

"I say we do the flume ride again," proposed Jess looking vengefully at Wanda.

"But my tits just dried out!" She screwed up her face, annoyed.

"Ha-ha, sucks to be you." I liked cooling off in that water, and it was still pretty hot out, so I was all for the ride. Plus, it took the attention off me and it was still a little scary playing this game and being all out in the open like this.

The ride operator recognized us and seated Wanda and me in the front again. Needless to say, we got soaked, and I could once more see the color in her nipples. I cracked up watching the ride operator's eyes get glued to Wanda's tits when we got out. We were getting hungry after the ride, so we headed back to Chester the Molester's snack stand.

"What do you have for Cindy?" Wanda was walking with her arms crossed in front of her. That certainly wasn't going to make her dry off any quicker, but I wasn't about to correct her.

"Well, I suppose she could get me a soda," said Jess.

I noticed that Jess's dress had started to sag significantly in front. The water must have made it heavier, and there weren't any straps to really hold it up. I'd have to keep this is mind.

"That's not too bad, what do you want?" I asked, looking over at her. I tried to think of something I could get her back with to take advantage of her dress.

"Oh, you know, whatever," She smiled, an innocent look on her face, "Just let me know what you want me to do before you go get it."

"Wait, all you're making her do is get a soda?" Wanda was suddenly suspicious, wondering if Jess and I were starting an informal alliance against here.

"Well, I'm thirsty," replied Jess.

We got to the table we sat at earlier and Jess sat down facing the snack stand. Wanda sat opposite her. "Maybe you can respond in kind?" Jess said to me.

"Alright..." I thought of something as I sat down next to Wanda. "Get me a soda, and just shake your boobs a little, you know, give him a bit of a show," Jess shrugged.

"Sure, that seems fine," She smiled and motioned for me to get her drink.

I got up and went over to the guy. "Hey there," I smiled, "Can I get a small cola?"

"Sure." He filled a cup. "Here ya go. $1.25."

"Um..." I didn't have any money, so I patted at my pocket-less skirt and hoodie, my bra-less breasts bouncing slightly with the motion in the thin, wet fabric, and looked over my shoulder. Jess was looking at me and got up as I motioned to her, "Jess will pay, just a sec!"

I turned and started walking back, "Oops, I didn't have money!" I said to Jess as she came up to me and headed for the guy.

"I got it," she smiled as I turned toward the table. But as I stepped forward, my foot caught on something, and I stumbled. I almost spilled Jess's drink, but I managed to keep a grip on it. Unfortunately, to do so I had to splay my legs out wide and lean forward pretty far. This made my wet skirt ride up my ass, leaving my butt cheeks hanging out for our snack guy as the wet fabric clung to my back.

I spun around, red faced. He was staring right at me and Jess was smiling. I fixed the back of my skirt, but as I looked down I noticed my bush was peeking out the front as well. I slid down the front of my skirt too and made it back to the table, still red. It had been rather embarrassing to show off on that ride, but one-on-one with a stranger was a very different kind of embarrassment. Especially with that look on his face. I was mortified.

"Now I understand," Wanda gestured to Jess, "It was her plan to trip you all along. Sneaky!"

"She tripped me?" I looked back at her talking with the snack guy. She'd ordered two large drinks. I guess what I had gotten her wasn't enough.

"Too bad you aren't getting her back with something," Wanda said, some disappointment in her voice.

"You never know, it might work out..." I watched as Jess bent forward a little more than necessary to pick up the two drinks. She stood up quickly, but only lifted the drinks a little. This was clearly her trick to make her tits bounce, and it seemed to work rather well because the snack guy's eyes popped when she did it.

She laughed and said something to him, and he smiled at her, his eyes glued to her chest. She turned around and started walking back. Her dress had clearly failed her just as I'd figured it would, but she wasn't fixing it! She was walking back here with her tits just hanging out.

Without her breasts to hang onto, the top of her dress started to slide down as she walked, and it almost made it to her belly button by the time she got to the table.

"Wow, that turned out pretty good!" Jess laughed as she set down the drinks and finally fixed her dress.

"Um, why didn't you do that sooner?" Wanda raised an eyebrow as Jess cinched the damp, heavy cloth back over her breasts.

"My hands were full, silly! Why do you think I got two drinks?" She laughed, clearly unencumbered by sanity, or at least modesty, "Now, Cindy, what do you have for Wanda?"

"Well," I hesitated, a little disappointed by my lack of success in embarrassing Jess. I looked over at Wanda and shrugged. "How about you just go get us some chips and dip," I smiled.

"You don't plan to trip me, do you?" She was suspicious, but I was really just trying to be nice.

"Nope," Well, not that nice. Her still-transparent dress would probably be enough of a treat for that guy, and she might not even notice.

"Alright," She nodded appreciatively, standing up, "Come with me and carry my drink, will you?"

"That's what you guys are doing to each other?" Jess furrowed her brow.

"I know, we're so heartless!" I laughed as we went over and got the food. Aside from noticeably staring at Wanda's tits and giving me a dirty smile, nothing too much happened.

"Well, that was just great." Jess dipped a chip. "I figured you could at least pull down Cindy's skirt while she was holding everything." Jess paused and examined her chip, "This dip is really crappy."

"It is pretty runny," I looked at her chip. The dip was mostly white, with a sort of translucent sheen. It looked kind of gross, actually.

"It almost looks watered down," Wanda added.

"You know what it really looks like?" Jess grew a dirty smile and bit off some chip, "Mm... tastes like it too," She giggled.

"What are you talking about?" Wanda looked at her.

"Oh my god, you don't think he... you know... do you?" I gasped as I realized what she was talking about.

"What are you guys talking about?" Wanda looked at me.

"You know, it looks a lot like, you know, cum!" I said, poking a finger in to taste it. I sniffed at it and touched my finger with my tongue. It was an odd flavor.

"No, don't be stupid. We saw him get it out of that dispenser. Besides, he could hardly serve it to everyone." Wanda rolled her eyes and dipped a chip in, biting it off dramatically.

"See?" She said, holding forward the remaining piece. "It doesn't taste anything like cum." Jess and I both laughed at her for this. "Oh hush." She finished off her chip.

"Anyway, no one guy has that much cum in him," Jess said, "It'd hafta be a community effort on the part of the staff." She giggled.

"You would be the expert on that." I smiled back at the ex-cheerleader.

"Yes, indeed," she smirked as she sipped some of her giant soda.

Wanda looked at us, smiling. "Well then," She eyed the dip, "This stuff tastes awful, so it wouldn't be a terrible shame to waste it..."

"Oh ya?" I glanced back at the snack bar, where the guy was watching us not-so-subtly, "What've you got in mind?"

"Oh, maybe she gets a little too much on a chip, maybe it spills onto her chest, maybe we don't have any napkins..." She smiled. She was obviously proud of this one.

"Ooooh, that's a great idea!" Jess grinned wide as she heard the idea, and grabbed a likely chip. She scooped almost the entire thing of dip onto it, holding it from spilling out with her fingers. She lifted it like she was eating it and poured it right onto her chest.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed unnecessarily loudly as she stood up, grabbing at her chest, "And us with no napkins!" She quickly spread the glob around, leaving little trails of goo randomly across her chest. The effect was pretty realistic, to be honest. I mean, not that I'd seen a lot of girls with cum all over their tits, but I imagined it'd look like that. She turned from the table and headed over to the snack bar.

"Ha-ha, that looked really great!" I looked back at Wanda, who was smiling and eating up the last of the dip.

"Sometimes even I come up with a good idea," she said, as we both worked on the rest of the chips and on our sodas. Our backs were to Jess the way we'd sat down, so we weren't watching her as we ate. We'd seen her work her magic before, and it seemed clear that she was really just getting napkins this time.

She hadn't come back after a minute or two, so I glanced back to see what was taking her so long. She was gone. The snack guy was gone too.

"Maybe she asked for him to help clean it off her. With his tongue. Who knows?" Wanda seemed uninterested. I turned back hesitantly and we finished the chips.

"Oh no, guys, what are we going to do with this dip?" Jess said as she sat down between us with her back to the table.

I looked at her, and the 'cum' was still all over her tits. I looked back at the snack guy, who was smiling and watching us. In particular, he was watching Jess's knees, which she was opening and closing in an overtly nonchalant way. He was clearly getting quite an eyeful.

"You were supposed to clean that off," growled Wanda giving her a mean look.

"All you said was that maybe we didn't have any napkins," Jess looked right back, coy. "You didn't say anything about cleaning."

"You know, she's right," I nodded. "But you can't walk around all day like that, Jess, it's gross." I stuck out my tongue. I noticed that Jess was still opening and closing her legs, so I glanced over at the snack guy who was still watching her do it.

"I can't, I can't indeed," She smiled. "That's why you guys are gonna help me. My thing for both of you is to clean me off." She was holding her legs open a little longer than closed now. Clearly she wanted to keep the snack guy's attention for what was coming next.

"We still don't have any napkins," Wanda gave her a confused look.

"I guess you'll be stuck with licking it off." Jess glanced at the snack bar and flashed the guy more than just a smile.

"Um... okay..." This was actually kind of an intriguing idea. I looked over at the snack bar. We had his rapt attention.

"Um, no," Wanda said, shaking her head, "I'm not licking cum off your tits. That's crazy."

"Come on, it's not actual cum, it's just chip dip," I argued.

"See, Cindy would love to lick my tits. Why are you so behind the times?" Jess laughed.

"Well, I'll scoop it up with my finger, but I'm not licking it off of you!" She gave in, her eyes darting to our attentive audience member.

"Great!" Jess leaned back, offering her dip covered chest to us. The top of her still soaked dress slid down almost to her nipples. She stopped moving her legs, leaving them splayed open, giving the snack guy plenty to keep an eye on. "Dig in!"

I bent down and licked a glob of the goo from her neck. Jess gave a subtle shudder as I ran my tongue across her tan skin, making me smile. This game appeared to have many new and exciting aspects to it.

"You know," said Wanda, taking some dip from the top of Jess's tit and then licking her finger, "this stuff isn't that bad. Maybe it is a shame we wasted it after all."

"Actually, it tastes a little different now." I couldn't place it, and went down for another glob, this time on the side of the large portion of her boob that was threatening to escape from her dress. Jess giggled as my tongue darted along her skin.

"It's my sweat." Jess responded almost too fast, as her legs started to wiggle a little in and out. I glanced up at the snack bar guy who was definitely enjoying the show. I smiled at him. I was definitely enjoying being in the show more than I had anticipated.

"Ya, that's probably what makes it taste a little better," Wanda said, rubbing her finger into Jess's broad cleavage to grab a spread out glob that had run down her chest.

"I'm not sure." My second glob definitely started to give me a suspicion. I licked some more from just above Jess's nipple, causing it to peak out just a little from the top of her dress and making her shudder again. As unexpectedly enjoyable as it was to make Jess shudder like that, something in the back of my head started to overshadow my fun.

"No, it definitely tastes better," Wanda said, getting the last glob of it from her side of Jess's chest, and slurping it off of her fingers. "Ack." She wiped a dribble of it that was escaping from the corner of her mouth, and sucked it off of her finger again.

I licked a little of the residue off of Jess's breast on Wanda's side when a thought struck me. "Wow, Jess." I was a little shocked at my realization and sat back upright from leaning over her. She sat up, tucking her tits further into her dress now that so much cleavage wasn't necessary. "I mean, just, wow," I said, looking at her and glancing at the snack guy.

"You figured out what was wrong with the 'dip?'" Jess smiled devilishly, making quotation marks in the air with her fingers, and started getting up to leave. She waved bye to the snack guy and motioned for us to follow.

"Do you even know his name?" I glanced at Wanda now, who was totally confused as we walked off. "Can you believe she did that?" I was still in shock.

"His name is Dave and I might do it again. I gave him my number." She kept smiling.

"Wait, what did I just eat off of you?" Wanda was starting to figure it out, too, and was getting pissed quickly.

"Oh, it's no big deal, we all ate some," Jess laughed.

"You're crazy, Jess." I rolled my eyes. "I figured it was something like that when I started licking you."

"Wait, I ate cum off Jess's tits and you knew?" Suddenly, Wanda seemed more pissed at me than she was at Jess.

"Hey, like I knew, you kept telling me it was just her sweat or something!" I wasn't going to win on this one. I started running my tongue across my teeth as the shock wore off. I wasn't sure whether to freak out like Wanda, or just play it cool. Ultimately, I decided Wanda was dumb.

"Oh, pshaw, you knew. Just wait till I get you back." Wanda wiped her hand on the front of her dress. "Ugh, I want to brush my teeth now."

It was getting darker and the park would probably close soon. Most of the roller coasters closed at sunset, I guess for safety reasons, so the park was already significantly less full than earlier.

We were wandering around in the sideshow area, with the fun house and games. We passed a hall of mirrors kind of maze with a see-through front, so you could watch the people getting lost in it. I got an idea.

"How about you do that maze there, Jess?" I gestured toward it.

"Oh ya? What's the catch?" She looked over at it.

"Um, like, every time you reach, like, a dead end or something, you hafta raise your dress up a little." Her dress was still wet, so it could still cling to her pretty well. She didn't have buttons or something that would work better for this, so that would hafta do.

"Ooh, that's pretty creative!" She got a big smile, "I like it!" She headed off for the game while Wanda and I leaned on a railing facing it. There wasn't any line this late, so she didn't have any more spectators than us and the guy running the game, but at least he was watching her.

Jess waved at us and stepped in. She turned toward the front panel and headed down a hall. We saw her walk right into a mirror as the hall turned a corner and she laughed. She started walking then stopped and slid her dress up an inch or two and headed off. It clung well enough to stay up, and a bit of her ass was now hanging out the back. The operator hadn't seemed to notice yet.

She headed back and took a right into where we couldn't see her again. Soon she came back in view and walked right into a wall. She rubbed her nose and slid her dress up a little more, turning toward the front.

Now she was peeking out the bottom of her dress in front too, and I noticed she was shaved smooth. Seeing her bare pussy, I bit my lip, surprised at how turned on I was. It's not like I hadn't seen other girls nude before. I guess it was just how into showing herself Jess was. I mean, it had been fun watching Wanda get so embarrassed and probably Jess and Wanda had gotten a kick out of seeing me embarrassed, too.

But Jess was so unembarrassed, so into showing herself. It was... intense. Jess just smiled at us and waved, nonchalant about her exposed pussy. As she turned, her dress slid back down and she stopped, folding it up and getting it to stay.

She looked over at the attendant, and seemed to notice that she still hadn't gotten his attention, so she walked right into a wall as the path turned inward from the front. I could actually hear the thump, and it seemed to startle the attendant. He looked up at her as she rubbed her head. He seemed to say something, but we were to far away to hear. Jess shook her head, and said something back as she rolled up her dress a little more. Now he was watching!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds