A Few Sips Ch. 05

He smiled and pulled his finger from her and wrapped both hands around her ass to pull her closer to his body. He pulled her thighs apart gently and sunk onto his knees so he could get low enough to move his face to her pussy, his tongue immediately sliding over her clit, passing it to tease the tender fold below.

"Please, Alex, oh please. FUCK." Domino panted as he closed his mouth over her wet pussy and his long tongue shoved inside, in and out, mimicking what he wanted to do with his cock, hard and thick between his thighs, more than ready to join in.

He made her cum hard, her body shaking, sinking into him, held up by his strong arms as his mouth devoured her nectar, a growl of arousal coming from his throat as her taste filled him.

"I do not understand why you want this. You are mortal, I will lose you unless you let me change you." She didn't expect to hear him say that, and she sucked in a breath as he slowly rose to his feet in front of her.

"I want forever with you, Alexandru. But if we can have this child, then I want that, too. When you change me, I want it to be for us, not to kill what we've made." Domino hadn't even known she'd decided to one day let him change her, but she knew she wouldn't do it unless she had to, at least not while she was pregnant.

"But if this doesn't work, if the blood doesn't stop it from draining you, please let me do it before. I can't lose you, Domino." Alexandru picked her up in his arms and began walking towards the window.

"I can't lose you, either, Alexandru." She whispered back as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I want you to hold onto me, little dove." He said darkly and Domino tensed as he suddenly flapped his wings sending them out of the window and into the dark night sky.

She yelped as he immediately began flying north, and then with a more powerful beat of his wings, they were going straight up into the sky, higher and higher until she felt the air grow terrifically thin and she clung close to his body. Looking down, the ground seemed so far away, barely a glimmer of spotted lights below them. Alexandru slowly peeled her legs from around his waist where they'd gone when he was flying with her, and she felt him pull on her until she was facing him, her legs dangling below her. The wind was cool, her nipples hard and she was shaking as she stared into the eyes of her lover, her vampire.

"How far up are we?" Domino asked somewhat breathless against him.

"A little over two miles up, I think." He told her, looking before them for a moment.

"Oh." She widened her eyes and looked down again.

"Trust me, little dove." He said against her ear before holding her farther away from his body.

When he released her, a cocky smile on his face at the look of surprise on hers, Domino shrieked, reaching for his ankle as it passed in front of her face as she fell. Just as she slid the tips of her fingers against it, he moved out of the way and watched as she quickly fell below him. Domino felt herself turn and she faced the ground now, her body whipped downwards. She knew she was screaming but the ringing in her ears kept her from really hearing much. Her hands reached for something to grab onto, but there was nothing, she was in the air, high above the tree line, a tree line that was going to be dangerously close in well less than a minute.

She was within a hundred feet of the treetops and was bracing herself for impact when she felt arms wrap tightly around her body and she was pulled against Alexandru's large body and they were flying along the tops of the forest, slowing a bit before he picked up speed and they were on their way high into the sky again.

"Alex, please, please don't drop me again." She begged as he took her at least as high as he did the time before.

He pulled her close and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue inside thrusting into her throat as he moved his hands to her ass to grind her against his cock. She shivered and moved to wrap her legs around him, needing that cock to fill her wet pussy, then he groaned against her and he tossed her from him, causing her to fall towards the earth a second time.

Domino swore under her breath, or maybe she screamed it all, she wasn't sure as she hurtled towards the ground below again before he caught her just in time. Again, he pulled her high into the sky, dropping her again despite her pleads, and then again, and again, until she could barely breathe, exhausted from the fear she felt with each drop. The sixth time he began to rise into the sky, Domino went slack against him and felt him shift her, moving her ass to his groin and lifting her so that he could line his cock head up with her drenched pussy.

When she felt him yank her down onto his cock, Domino whimpered, but didn't try to lift herself upright, her chest rested against her thighs and her head was pointed towards the ground beneath them. This angle gave him total access to her cunt, and his wide girth stretched and surged forth until he had buried his whole length inside her pussy. He could feel her shiver against him, and he heard the gasps that she gave each time he pulled her back and down. Finally, holding her so that her pussy was still completely eating his cock, he beat his wings in a way that took them down to the sides of the mansion, one arm moving to lift her from him and turn her to face him as he set them against the side of the mansion. He steadied them with his feet against the wall as his wings continuously moved to hold them there. Alexandru moved one hand to hold her behind her ass as he began to plow into her, and the other lifted to hold the wall above her head.

"Take me, Domino. Take it all." He growled as he bucked his hips into her, feeling her pussy walls clench him inside, the delicious squeeze quickly sending them both over the edge.

"Oh, God." Domino whimpered, her voice barely audible as the vampire pumped into her body. She felt hot, her skin sizzled and her insides tightened and throbbed almost painfully. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face against his throat, not minding the moist heated feel of his skin as he worked himself deeper.

"I love you, Domino. I love you with every single part of me." His voice was deep and his words rumbled through her, sending her into an orgasm that made her tighten and then shake uncontrollably against him as her juices poured against his surging cock.

"I love you, too, Alexandru." Domino choked out against him, closing her eyes as his mouth opened over her carotid and he bit into her skin.

~*~*~*~

"I don't want you to leave." She whispered later on that night, lying on her left side in the room in the basement of the large mansion that they had been given to use while at the spa.

Alexandru had finally taken her back inside and they'd found Mr. Hughes impatiently waiting for them in the room he'd flown her out of. He'd brought them downstairs quickly and had left instructions with Shi that she was to get Domino food to eat, items rich in iron, he had specified. Then he'd taken them down to the basement, which was finished rather richly, just like the rest of the building. He knew Alexandru would want a room where the sun would not penetrate it during the day, and he had a feeling that the vampire would want to keep his lover near his side.

"I may have to, my little dove. If the siren's scent is too strong, I will want to feed on you often, and that will harm both you and our baby." Alexandru put his left hand on the side of her face and moved closer to her to kiss her gently.

"Please be careful of the IV, Alexandru. I don't want you ripping it out of her accidentally." Mr. Hughes frowned from the doorway, his arms folded in front of him as he stared at the couple on the bed.

Domino looked down at the tube of blood connected to her. It was infusing slowly, but she could already feel a little improvement in her breathing. She was covered with a blanket, but beneath she was still naked as Alexandru lay beside her, also naked, his long, hairy legs entwined with her smaller ones.

"I shall try my best." Alexandru sent Mr. Hughes an annoyed look.

"I will have a doctor out tomorrow to set her up with a PICC line. It will help her veins hold up better since she's going to have to be transfused at a steady rate."

"How often will you use blood from Anya?"

"I'm splitting the supply with the other blood I collect, so she will get about 120 milliliters for every liter of blood that she is given. So there will always be a little bit in what she takes in, at least for now. If you could keep from biting her, though, it would help, Alexandru." Mr. Hughes sounded like he was scolding the vampire and Domino felt her eyes widen as she covered her mouth with a hand, the other spread open on the hairy chest before her.

"I will try." Alexandru frowned at Domino and pulled her closer into his grasp.

"If this works, and she survives the birth, I think it would be best if she had her tubes tied, or a hysterectomy. I don't think you should chance her life like this again." Mr. Hughes said and frowned at the angry look that the vampire sent him.

"Good night, Mr. Hughes." Alexandru said tightly, pulling the blankets up to hide the two of them on the bed.

Domino waited quietly as the man who was helping them left the room and closed the door behind him. Once they were alone in the room, she pushed at her vampire until he rolled onto his back, bringing her carefully over him to sit across his abdomen.

"You should be nice to him. He's trying to help us, and there's something-I don't know, there's something really sad about him." She frowned, looking towards the door as she spoke.

"Yeah, there is something sad about him, isn't there?" His words were not as sympathetic as they sounded and she glared down at him as his hands went to her hips.

"I'm serious, Alex. He's not happy, it shows on his face plain as day...well, if you even remember what day looks like."

"Now I'm not happy." He chuckled throatily as she slapped at his chest.

"You know what his problem is, don't you?"

Alexandru nodded, "He fell in love with Anya."

Domino's eyes widened, was there a non-human who hadn't fallen for the light siren?

"So what happened?" Domino felt him push her down closer to his crotch.

"You know what happened. Anya likes to fuck puppy dogs."

"Oh, you jerk." Domino scoffed at him, "She totally loves them and they love her. But why didn't she fall in love with Mr. Hughes?"

"She kind of did, I think. Deandra, a girl who works here, who I just feed on," He growled up at her when she frowned down at him, "anyway, she said that there was something going on between them for a moment, but when he found out that she was a light siren, I think it was hard on him."

"Why would it be hard on him?"

"Mr. Hughes is an angel. A fallen angel now, but before, he was responsible for doing the dirty work of his God. The dragons were being feisty, using Anya's kind to procreate when their own females couldn't, so he was sent with some others to kill the light sirens, and the children created. He didn't handle it well, annihilating an entire species, and innocent children, that's ballsy no matter who you are, and the light sirens, well, they were without sin, some say they were even more favored by the gods than humans, but that's all just conjecture. No one really knows, it was a long time ago, long before me, even."

"So he feels guilty?"

"Yes."

"For loving her or for killing off the rest of her kind?"

"Both, I think."

"That's like some crazy epic biblical type stuff, isn't it?"

Alexandru chuckled as he pushed his finger against her clit, making her yelp.

"You are impossible, Alexandru." Domino breathed out in a sigh and bent forward to kiss him fully on the lips.

He slid his hands around the bottom curve of her ass and she shivered when she felt a finger push against her ass hole. He groaned and pushed in a little harder as she took in a heavy breath. Then, he moved her carefully off of him and got off of the bed with a big grin on his face.

"What is that look?" Domino widened her eyes as she stayed on her knees on the bed.

"I forgot, they've got something here that is going to make you feel really good." He said as he walked into the bathroom, coming out a moment later with a jar of clear looking fluid.

"What is that?"

"It's a type of lube. You're going to like this." He climbed back onto the bed as he opened the jar and smeared some of the goo onto a few fingers of one hand.

"Oh?" Domino felt her body heat up a few more degrees.

"Bend over and show me your ass, Domino." He ordered, his voice suddenly hoarse as he looked down at her naked body.

Domino panted, shaking as she went down on her hands and knees. His fingers moved beneath her and she jumped a little at the feel of him spreading the goo on the outside, and then into her anus. When she heard the jar placed on the bedside table, she looked at him as he stared at her body, his hard, fully erect cock in one hand, his wings spread behind him, his eyes directed to her lower body.

"It feels," Domino closed her eyes, it felt tingly, and numbing and stimulating, oh, yes, she was going to like this, "it feels like I might need you to fuck me in the ass, Alexandru."

"How? Behind you, below you, on top?" He asked, running the palm of one hand over her beautifully curved behind.

"I don't care, but you need to fuck me, Alex, NOW." Domino was feeling herself coming close to orgasm just centering on the way the goo made her feel and when he moved in behind her, his body over hers, she gurgled out a moan as his cock shoved hard against her ass hole before plunging all the way inside in a hard thrust.

"FUCK!" She whimpered, he was pulling out and pounding back inside.

"Does this feel good?" He asked, knowing that ass play was not something that she had enjoyed before him, needing to know she was okay.

"Yes, Jesus, Alex. Please..." Domino cried out, squeezing the sheets on the bed tightly as he set a hard rhythm into her ass, she could feel the thick, veined shaft sliding against the fold of her rectum and with the added lube, it was intensely arousing, and she came hard, her cum coating the top of his scrotum and dripping to the bed below them. His arms had moved around her smaller body, one around her waist to pull her ass back forcefully into each thrust of his hips, and the other under her chest, clutching her left breast tightly as he held her body back and up against him.

"You are mine, Domino. Forever." He growled as he knelt his body over hers, the desire to bite her was there, but it wasn't overwhelming like it usually was when he fucked a girl, but he didn't focus on it, he focused on her smell, the way she was so soft and giving beneath him, the taste of her salty perspiration as he licked her shoulder and neck.

"Don't leave me, Alex. Please don't leave me." She whimpered, closing her eyes as he continued hammering into her ass, he was close, so close to coming and she was shaking with the aftermath of her orgasm, another was right on its heels.

"I won't, my little dove. I won't." His voice was soft, the timber deep and full of meaning as he moved his hands to her hips and yanked her brutally back into his rapid thrusting hips, his cock plowing deep, thickening, and then ribbons of his cum filled her ass high up inside, their cries filling the room they were in until they both dropped to the bed beneath them exhausted, sated, and happy. Very very happy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds