A Few Sips Ch. 06

"All right." She nodded as they began to climb the stairs.

True to his word, as Mr. Hughes albeit grumpily disconnected her from the tubing, Alexandru stepped out of the room and didn't come back until about half an hour later, and she could tell that he had fed because he was less tense around her and the air wasn't so hot with his burning need to feed from her. She was insanely jealous, but he came right to her and picked her up in his arms and headed towards the door.

"One hour, Alexandru. That is all." Mr. Hughes said gruffly and Alexandru grunted in reply as he stepped back into the foyer with Domino.

"Outside?" Domino asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Alexandru nodded, "Outside. I want to fuck you in the moonlight."

"I want you to fuck me in the moonlight. But you're not going to drop me out of the sky again, are you?"

"No, that was a one time thing, it's hard to explain, but it's something of a mating ritual. I wanted to fuck you like that the first night, but you were a virgin, and scared to be outside." He told her as he walked with her out the back door from the dining room and onto the dark patio.

"Take your clothes off, Domino." He ordered as he put her down.

Domino moved quickly to do so and watched as he pulled his own pants down and kicked them off to lie with her pile of clothes on the ground. Then he walked over to a table that was near the door and picked up a small jar from a basket on it. She felt herself grow warm and fuzzy when he walked back to her with the goo that he had used on her the night before, and Domino couldn't help the whimper that came to her lips as he spread some on her pussy and on and into her asshole. Oh, Jesus, he had plans. He had very very arousing plans indeed. After he dropped the jar on top of their clothes, Alexandru wrapped his arms around her small body and pulled her up to meet his mouth as it descended to lightly duel with hers.

"Hold me." He growled as he started beating his wings and she gasped and grabbed a hold of him around the shoulders and encircled his waist with her legs as they moved into the sky.

He didn't fly too high, he kept them rather low, in fact, and soon they were walking again as they made their way into the woods behind the spa. They walked for a little while, but stopped before they left the woods. Alexandru had remained very quiet as they made their way through the woods, and when he stopped them, sitting himself down on the ground with her in his lap, facing away from him, he pointed ahead of them through a break in the bushes they were mostly hidden behind, and she knew why. Through the thick leaves, she could make out what she realized was a girl, naked, tied into the air between two trees. Her long legs were stretched wide, almost straight out to each side, and her arms were tied together above her, fastened to ropes that went higher up along the trunk of the tree. they were somewhat behind and to the side of the woman, who looked to be rather tall if her legs gave them a clue. A flame from a torch to her left side illuminated her oiled skin for them as they quietly took in her beautiful body.

Domino almost said something, but Alexandru firmly put a hand over her mouth as he shifted her body to bring his cock head against her asshole. She leaned back into him and her breathing tightened as he pulled her down, making her ass spread open slowly to accept the thick bulging head inside. Her muscles clamped and released in delicious, erotic ways, and she eventually felt the mushroomed ridge slip through the outer muscle of her ass. He held her like that as the ground below them seemed to shake for a moment.

"Be very quiet, my little dove." He whispered in the shell of her ear and Domino shivered, wondering at the second and third thuds what was headed their way. Her eyes widened as she watched a man appear from their right, making the girl, who was gagged, whimper in fear at what she couldn't see behind her. She was fully stretched open and Domino could see even from here that the woman's pussy and ass were glistening with moisture. She'd been made ready for the fuck she was going to receive.

Domino knew instantly that the man was Samir, though he looked somewhat different now, twice as tall at least as he had been before, his body thick with powerful looking muscles. His waist seemed as wide as a tree trunk, a big one, and his blue eyes had grown, but remained their same color and intensity. His face was only slightly more hulkish thank before, she should have known his good looks would only become more ruggedly attractive when he changed to his non-human form.

She watched, her ass still held lifted over her lover's cock, as the giant in front of them moved over to the girl and put one large hand over her ass. She cried out and shook as he slid a rough digit against her wet pussy folds and Domino heard her groan in passion. When his hand went down to stroke his cock, she almost gasped loudly, he was enormous! How the fuck would the woman take it? He didn't seem concerned, however, and he lined up the thickly veined rod with the fold of her pussy, and in one, long, forward thrust, he shoved at leave two thirds of it inside of her body. She cried out in something that sounded like bliss as he put his arms on either side of her hips and immediately began to fuck her in brutal, rapid strokes that sent him deeper and deeper inside.

Domino felt herself soak the front of Alexandru's cock as he sat under her and then she felt him yank down on her shoulders, sending her ass down so that she ate the entire length of his cock in one movement. He held her sounds and the heavy breaths that she was taking and forced her to stay impaled on his hot cock for several minutes before he started moving her by her hips up and down over him, her ass squeezing and clutching at his dick, milking it quickly of his cum, gratefully taking the ribbons of fluid inside as he shook against her.

Her eyes were glued to the scene before her, even as Alexandru shifted them so that she was on her hands and knees on the ground. He pushed her legs a little apart, and being careful to keep his wings low, he pulled his still aroused cock out of her ass and then pounded into her pussy with a force that made her scream against the hand he kept there. This was so hot, the way Alexandru was taking her with such intensity while she watched Samir fuck the strange woman maybe 15 feet away. The giant didn't seem to slow down, and his hands were running over the woman's breasts, squeezing them as she shook and cried out against him. She knew the girl had come several times, her moisture was spilling down her legs. Alexandru was filling her pussy full of cum by the time Samir came the first time in the girl, and she could almost feel the way his body tightened up and released hard into her. The girl was writhing in her release and when he pulled his huge, slightly softened shaft from her pussy, globs of thick, white cum spilled down to the ground out of the gape he had given her.

Domino came again hard, making Alexandru tense in near pain as her pussy neck slammed closed around his partially removed shaft. He had to wait a few moments while she got herself back under control, and then he pulled his cock out of her. Samir wasn't done with the woman, she could tell, he was shoving his fingers up the woman's ass while he rubbed her body with the other hand. His cock was already hard again. It made her pant and she pushed herself back against the cock under her.

Quietly, her body in the fierce grip of his hands, Alexandru rose a little so that he could slowly inch them away from the giant who was already pushing two thick fingers up inside of the woman tied up before him, just those two huge fingers would be a lot to take, and Domino couldn't help but think what it would feel like to be fucked by such a massive cock, until the one that belonged to her lover speared back into her ass when they were far enough away that her cries wouldn't be heard so easily.

"Fuck, Alex." She panted, pushing into his thrusts, loving the feel of his cock stretching her rectum so unbelievably wide.

"Yes." He growled, fucking up even harder into her, not caring that he made her cry out hard with each forward thrust of his hips, she was his, he owned her body, her heart, she would take all of him, and she was doing so with wild passion.

"Fuck me, my wonderful lover." She cooed against her hands as she was pushed down lower onto her stomach, her ass in the air and his cock buried thick inside.

"Gladly." He growled in a menacing tone, his hand going to bury itself in her hair as he pushed her face down against the cool ground beneath her, her cheek smashed against the soft grass and dirt below. His other hand held both of her wrists behind her back and his hips began to move with such a pistoning force that Domino came hard, her whole body shaking as he continued and continued.

~*~*~*~

"Why did you let me watch Samir fuck that woman?" Domino asked a few hours later. They had stayed outside for the full hour before returning to the house to find Mr. Hughes waiting impatiently for them. Why was he allowing himself to wallow in this sadness that he found himself surrounded by? He looked so unbelievably handsome standing there in his tailored suit, but he looked like he wanted to kick the living shit out of somebody.

"Did you like it?" Alexandru responded with a question.

"I'm pretty sure you know I did, I practically used my pussy to bite off your cock." She was sitting on top of him, hooked up to another flow of blood as he used his hands to move her hips up and down while his cock was buried in her pussy.

"I want you to do that again, it made me want to fuck you into pieces." He grumbled against her and Domino closed her eyes, the feel of his hairy skin against her clit was making her somewhat distracted.

"You want me to cum because I watched a gigantic man slam his cock into a woman and it made me hot? Alexandru, that's kind of kinky. I don't know how into that I could ever be. I want you." Domino frowned at him playfully as she rotated her lower body over him, increasing the sensation of having him fuck her.

"I want you to cum like you did then, I want your pussy muscles to tighten that hard again. If you don't want to watch Samir go at it, then we'll just figure out how I can make you do that." Alexandru groaned, moving his hands up to her breasts, they had filled out a little more because of her pregnancy, he wondered if she had realized that or not.

"Do you think he saw us watching him?" Domino leaned down, putting her palms on his chest as he began to focus on slamming into her.

"I don't care, my little dove, I was too busy fucking you." He growled, rolling them over until she was beneath him on the bed.

She was thankful that the tube Mr. Hughes had used was long, because her lover was becoming rough in his desire to bring her to a hard climax. His mouth lowered to hers and he kissed her as he set a new, slower rhythm, coaxing her orgasm slowly, then speeding up, making her cry out as she eventually gripped him hard between her legs and felt her juices flow along his sliding meaty cock. Domino was shaking with her release when he bucked hard and held, filling her again with his hot, sticky cum.

"Mr. Hughes is going to have to talk to you about tossing me around like this. You're going to rip out this PICC line and hurt me." Domino muttered as he moved to lay to her side, his arms surrounding her and pulling her close against him as he went.

"Mr. Hughes can go to hell, my little dove. If I can't bite you, then I'm just going to have to fuck you more. And harder." He chuckled at her moan and kissed the side of her throat, "You tasted delicious before, but now, it's even more intense."

"Because of Anya." She muttered with a little frown.

"Yes. Because of Anya. Kind of like your orgasm was more intense in the woods," He moved a hand to her face and made her look at him, "Because of Samir. It doesn't make me think you want to fuck him, just like my liking Anya's blood in you shouldn't make you think that I want to fuck her."

She sighed, nodding as she understood. She shouldn't be so jealous when it came to Alexandru, but it was hard here, at this place where he'd fucked who knows how many women. How could she not be at least a little jealous?

"I don't really want you watching everyone here fuck, but would you be willing to let Mr. Hughes tie you up for me, at least once? He tied the girl last night. It's really sexy and I know it will make you cum hard for me. If he'll do it, will you let him?"

"He won't do anything to me, will he?" Domino shivered, she didn't think she would be okay with the brooding angel touching her the way she liked having Alex touch her.

"No, he won't. He likes the dominance part of it, knowing you can't move, can't get away. You can spend the day with Samir and then tonight, I'll have him tie you for me." Alexandru settled down, it was still night, but he knew she was tired, and he wanted to feel her sleeping against him.

"I suppose, as long as it won't hurt the baby." She finally nodded, knowing he was happy by the way he growled a little and pulled her even more closely against him.

"Go to sleep, my little dove. I want to hold you."

Domino closed her eyes and relaxed against him, feeling his hands wrap around her heated skin, one cupping a breast while the other curved under her pussy to rest partially within the sopping wet fold. Sighing, she felt herself fall asleep with a sated smile on her face. She couldn't even keep herself awake long enough to wonder what Mr. Hughes would do to her the following night.

~*~*~*~

It was after ten in the morning when Domino finally maneuvered herself out from under the hold of the sleeping vampire that she'd fallen asleep beside. He hadn't woken her up again last night, so she had actually gotten a decent amount of rest before her body had compelled her to find a bathroom. Pulling her pole along with her, she realized the bag had been changed sometime recently, as it was full, and she hadn't heard Shi or Mr. Hughes enter the room to do it. Once she'd used the bathroom, she turned on the tub and let it fill with hot water that she added a bit of oatmeal bath scrub to. Her skin tingled at the idea of getting to soak in the heated tub, the whirlpool jets going against her back to soothe her aching muscles. She could tell she was pregnant, she definitely was starting to get more tired these days.

She stayed in the tub for a good thirty minutes, her PICC containing arm hanging over the outside as Domino made sure that she didn't get it wet. When she had dried herself off, she went looking in the closet for the clothes that Shi had brought down for her to wear. The shirt was sleeveless and had two straps that tied behind her neck to hold it up, making it easier to dress with the PICC line. She pulled on the below the knee blue skirt that matched the white and blue floral top and then shoved her feet into ballerina shoes before leaving the room and closing the door firmly behind her heavily sleeping lover. July must be very hard for him, as he slept for a long portion of each day this time of year.

Going into the kitchenette, she saw Samir sitting at the small table reading a newspaper. She smiled softly, it didn't surprise her to see him reading the news, he seemed to be very connected to the human world. Walking over to the small refrigerator, she pulled out a can of ginger ale and took it with her to the table and sat down.

"No food?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Domino shrugged, "It's hard to get enthused for breakfast when the thought of smelling bacon fry makes you want to gag."

He chuckled and stood up, "Can you handle French toast?"

Her grumbling stomach gave her away and Domino smiled up at him, "I think you're going to just have to be my personal chef from now on."

"You have to get Alexandru to cook for you, I promise, he is much better than me." Samir pulled out a loaf of bread from the bread box and some eggs and the milk from the fridge.

"He sleeps when I'm hungry. And when he's awake...he's hungry." She blushed but he just chuckled and started prepping the food.

"It'll be easier when the nights are longer. He'll be awake longer and won't feel in such a rush to, to have you." Samir turned around and winked at her for a moment before turning back to the food.

Domino looked at him as he worked at the counter. He was wearing jeans today that fit him really nicely. His shoulders were well muscled and he held himself in a way that made her feel that he was really at home with who he was, at least here in this place. The island of misfit toys, she thought, as she watched him dunk thick pieces of bread into the egg batter. Mr. Hughes was apparently a few screws loose from whatever the situation with Anya had been, and Samir was suffering from what she figured was also a broken heart. She wondered what the maladies of the other employees were but knew she'd never be privy to that type of information.

"It was a pretty pleasant night out for it being July, wasn't it, Domino?" He said quietly, and she blushed, that was a loaded question if she'd ever heard one, she knew he knew.

"It felt a little warm to me." She muttered as she turned the can absently in front of her.

"I wasn't embarrassed that you watched me, Domino, I don't want you to be." He didn't look at her while he spoke and she felt a shiver work down her body.

"I-." She really didn't know how to respond to that.

"Do you want syrup or fruit? There's a bottle of peaches up here." He continued talking, not wanting her to be uncomfortable.

"Peaches would be lovely." Domino nodded and put the can on the table, "You were a lot different than I imagined a giant would look like."

"Did you imagine something more Jack and the Beanstalk, or the Incredible Hulk?" He gave her a lopsided grin and Domino laughed a little.

"Maybe something more like the giants from Harry Potter, I guess? I don't know. You stay very handsome, you know." She told him.

"Well, thank you. I'm not sure I've seen that. I'll have to watch it."

"You watch movies?"

"Oh, gosh, yes. I can get a little bored here sometimes so it's a good way to pass the time. Right now I'm in the middle of a Hobbit marathon."

"You are a closet nerd, I knew it." Domino watched his eyes widen at her in surprise and she started laughing.

"I'm really that transparent?"

"You're just a Flash shirt away from Comic-con, Samir." He gave her a wounded look and she shook her head.

"We all have our vices, Domino." He smiled at her and shrugged in defeat, "What do you do to relax?"

"I read a lot, and I knit. Oh, and I do dabble in Marvel comics, so I'm right there with you wallowing in nerd-dom."

"I knew I liked you. What do you knit?"

"Anything, I've been doing it since I was a little girl. One of my foster moms taught me. I do sweaters a lot, scarves, cowls. Anything, really."

"One of your foster moms? There were several?"

"There were a bunch. I was put into the system when I was one, when my parents died and no one ever seemed to want to adopt me. It seems like a really long time ago now, I haven't thought about it in a while."

"That must have been hard growing up, not really having a family." He told her, he was scooping French toast onto plates and topping it with the jar of fruit and some of the syrup in the jar.

"I had foster siblings sometimes, but it was what it was, I guess. I know lots of people have it harder. Did you grow up in a family?" She asked and watched him walk over to her with two plates.

He sat one in front of her and handed her a fork before sitting across from her with his. He had waited to eat breakfast with her? He must be starving.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds