A Few Sips Ch. 10

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I know about your kink room, the one off your bedroom. Samir let that particular cat out of the bag, and if I wasn't stuck on my ass all day and night, I'd be clearing that the fuck out. You're better than that-." She wanted to continue her little tirade, spurred on by the sugar in her tiramisu, she was sure, but he smiled softly and put his hand on her arm.

"Domino."

"I'm serious, I know you like things a certain way, but keeping...sex slaves...really, that is what they are...that's just wrong." She said quietly, close to his ear as he bent a little closer to her.

"I can assure you that we will revisit this conversation, but not right now. And rest easy in the fact that Samir is going to have some explaining to do, as well. But I want you to take a deep breath, calm yourself, and look behind you." His gray eyes lifted from hers to someone who had come to stand nearby and Domino widened her eyes and straightened, her eyes going up and up until they found and grabbed onto large, black lashed red ones that widened a bit more as he took in her appearance.

"Alexandru!" Domino shouted and almost jumped from her wheelchair when Mr. Hughes but a hand firmly, very firmly, on her thigh to keep her in place.

"My little dove. Why in the hell are you dressed up as a woman who spends her life trying to kill my very species?" He said in a soft, rumbling voice and Domino grinned.

"See, Arc. This is why I love Alex. He gets me." She giggled as she held out her arms to her lover and felt him surround her small body with his muscled ones, she breathed in his earthy smell and felt the scent of him fill her body with warmth and remembrance, and a little bit of desire, which would, of course, go uncared for right now.

"I missed you, you were gone way too long, Alexandru." She frowned as he stretched back, squatting in front of her, his hands clutching tightly to hers.

"You are different, Domino. You're paler. And this tube. You will need to tell me what you have been through." He sounded concerned, which she knew he would be.

"I'm fine, really. The doctor and Faeron have been watching over me, medical wise, since you left, and I'm fine. I'm tired all the time and this is the first time I've been out of bed this long in a long time, but I'm fine." She tried to reassure him but knew that there was nothing she could ever say that would stop the worry.

"It's good that you're back, Alexandru." Mr. Hughes stood up, his eyes shifting from the vampire that he knew to the one standing slightly behind them, a curious smile on his face as he took in the scene before him.

"I'm sorry it took so long. Klaus was...indisposed." Alexandru rose to his full height and turned around to the man who had walked into the room at his side.

"This is Domino, she is the woman that I told you about," He put a hand on her shoulder as he spoke, "Domino, this is Klaus, he is the scientist we talked to you about, my sire."

"It's nice to meet you. Thank you for coming all the way here to try to help us." She said, holding out a hand to the vampire who looked more like the ones she saw in old Dracula movies, short black hair, pale pale skin, bloodshot eyes, he did not reach out to shake her hand.

"I have asked Alexandru for years to help me with my research, I never thought he would finally give up this idea that mortal life was something to be cherished. Leave it to him to fall in love and end up giving me exactly what I've wanted all along." The creaky, sick voice of the vampire made Domino tense up and she felt herself grow warm with anger. Looking at Alexandru, she saw that he was completely stiff, his hands fisted, and he was glaring at his sire with eyes filled with pain and animosity, but he couldn't seem to move a muscle. He was being compelled.

She hated him. She knew it, she hated this man with every little hair on her head. The hell with him. Domino was about to tell him exactly that when she felt two hands wrap around her shoulders from behind at just the moment she was about to speak and she lowered her hand and looked to see that it was Faeron who was touching her. Damned wood elf, listening to her thoughts again.

"I am going to take Domino back to her room, she's been up a long time and she shouldn't be out of bed any longer." Faeron spoke with finality and she had no voice with which to argue, she wanted nothing more than to scream and yell, none of which would help Alexandru get out from under the control of his sire. Maybe if she staked him, she had two on her. She could do it now.

"We will speak with the angel and then be up to see her shortly. I am anxious to do an examination on the girl." Klaus smiled, watching with great interest as the young woman was wheeled away rather quickly.

"I cannot believe you." She growled at Faeron when they were at the elevator waiting for it to come down.

"You are a lot more vicious than I thought, staking a vampire. You have no idea how gross that would have been." Faeron shook his head and chuckled.

"I don't care. I hate him." She growled as the door finally opened.

"You hated me when I first came here." He reminded her as he rolled her into the elevator, Shi was running over, and they waited for her to get on before they closed the door.

"I still hate you." She muttered, clutching Shi's hand when her friend stepped close.

Faeron chuckled, "No, you don't."

"I totally should."

"Klaus is kind of an ass." That was Shi, and Domino looked up at her friend with an eyebrow raised.

"What did he say to you?" Domino asked, already hearing Faeron chuckle at her other side.

"He demanded that Mr. Hughes find him a meal and a fuck. Like he can demand Mr. Hughes to do anything. Ugh, I wish I could cuss in French the way that Deandra does, it sounds much more...powerful." Shi stomped her feet as the elevator arrived at the floor where her room was located.

"I always forget how human women are so quick to show their anger. Domino, you've been out of bed too long, we must get you back in." Faeron said, his voice sounding ever so slightly amused with their irritation as he rolled her off of the elevator.

"Well, maybe the fact that you wood elves take so long to actually feel an emotion is why you treated everyone else like garbage for such an incredibly long amount of time." Domino countered, giving him a knowing look as he locked the wheelchair wheels beside her bed.

"Touché."

"See, that sounds so much better than 'good one,' doesn't it, Dom?" Shi muttered from the other side of the bed where she was climbing on to reach Domino's preferred side so that the bed covers could be turned down.

"Yes, it does." Domino couldn't help the smile that came to her face as she watched the elf step in and pick her up from the chair, they may be on speaking terms, but Faeron had rarely touched her anywhere but on her abdomen.

He set her gently on the bed and manipulated the tubing around her so that it wouldn't bother her, and then he set the pump and bags of fluid on their original pole. Shi made quick work of the clothing that Domino had worn, and a plain, white nightgown was pulled over her head. The wig was removed at some point in that process, and her contacts popped out easily before Shi finally shifted off of the bed. By the time her covers had been pulled up and she was lying down, her head raised only as high as the single pillow would allow, there were already heavy footsteps outside of her door and Alexandru was pushing it open with a little more force than necessary.

"Alex, careful, that frame is brand new." Domino turned her head to smile at her lover, oh, she had missed him.

He frowned at her as he remembered why, and then walked over to the bed, his hands on her face as he bent over to kiss her properly, passionately, the way she wished he had when they were downstairs.

"I am sorry, Domino. He is a very old vampire. He does not feel for humans the way I do. I wouldn't have brought him here if I didn't think that he could help us."

"He's awful, Alexandru. I'm so sorry for you. I'm so glad that you are home." She smiled up at him, running her hands along the sides of his worried face as he looked her over better.

"Faeron, what has happened since I left?" He turned to the wood elf, knowing that the man would be a lot less likely to placate him.

"Shortly after you left, Domino began to bleed and we had to sew her cervix closed. Dr. Trainor seems to believe that was actually due to her human anatomy, something about a shortened cervix. She has needed oxygen supplementation ever since. We've increased her blood infusion, though you can see that she is still a little starved for circulation. We've got a daily dose of heart medication going to handle it, she's also getting platelets. She was on a drip to stop her contractions, but we've only had to do that twice so far." Faeron told Alexandru as the door opened again and Mr. Hughes and the super creeper vampire came back in.

"She has held up surprisingly well for someone as small as she is." Domino shivered at the nasally voice of Klaus as he came closer to her bed.

"Dr. Trainor took several videos of her scans this morning, I can show them to you." Mr. Hughes veered the man with the evil look to him over to a computer that Mr. Hughes had set up for the doctor's use and Domino was happy to have the man not come straight over to her. She really didn't want to have him touch her.

"Why didn't you call? You could have called." She frowned at Alexandru, who was now climbing onto the empty side of the bed that Shi had left to stand beside Faeron. He sat with his back against the headboard and he moved his hand to the side of her face to smooth the pads of his fingers against the skin of her cheek.

"My hearing is a tad more sensitive than yours, my little dove, if I were to try to use a phone, the intensity of it can be quite deafening. I can hear on multiple frequencies, so it's volume overload when I use a telephone."

"It's the bat thing, right?" She sighed, that was a better explanation than that he couldn't just be bothered.

"Right, but also because I can hear at the same decibels as a human. It's a little more complicated than that, but you get the gist."

"But really, there's text, that wouldn't have killed you, or email. Don't leave again period, but don't leave without contacting me." Domino raised her hand to his wrist and squeezed it, Mr. Hughes was on his way over to her with Klaus.

"It doesn't look like the fetus' blood supply has gone too far past the first few layers of the uterus. As long as we continue monitoring your condition, the additions that Faeron has suggested have done a good job at keeping you stable, we should be able to get you a little farther along before we will need to perform a C-section and remove the baby." Klaus explained, she couldn't imagine a less caring bedside manner, the tone of his voice was absolutely flat.

"Will you need to remove my entire uterus?" She asked.

"No, I would prefer to avoid that. Before we remove the child fully from the uterus, we will clamp the uterine artery and carefully infuse a small amount of vampire blood, it will make the fetal placenta retract its hold on your uterus and it should disconnect from your body without causing irreparable trauma. I've been successful with this procedure several times now." He explained and she nodded, assholes could even serve a purpose.

Looking at Faeron, she saw the corner of his mouth lift just ever so slightly.

"So Alexandru can give me his blood to do it?" She asked.

"No, he has genetics in common, it won't react negatively quick enough to keep you from danger."

"I'm totally not letting you put your blood in my body." Domino said before she could think how dangerous saying it could be, but he merely grinned at her.

"I have a vampire on staff here, Brunhild, she will be more than happy to help Domino." Mr. Hughes put in.

"Splendid. For now, there is nothing more to be done. We must simply watch, and wait, and hope that Domino can last a few more months." Klaus nodded before looking over at Mr. Hughes, "About my request?"

Mr. Hughes frowned, Domino could tell that he didn't want to give the vampire anything, "I have had several bags of blood taken to a room for you. As soon as you have fed, you will need only to pull the rope beside your bed and I will have what you have requested brought to you."

"Excellent. Domino, Alexandru, I will see the both of you again soon, I am sure. Mr. Hughes has been gracious enough to allow me to stay here until you have delivered." Klaus tipped his head towards where they were positioned on her bed and Domino nodded very slowly, she felt so uneasy around the old vampire, and wasn't looking forward to him sticking around.

"Thank you, Klaus." She tried to smile, but knew she failed to make it look very genuine.

When he was gone from the room, Domino let out a long sigh and looked at Mr. Hughes.

"Who is going to go to him, Arc?" She worried that it was someone she knew.

"I have an employee that has had experience in the past with men with his particular...obsessions. She is well paid, and she will be perfectly safe, Domino. I assure you." He smiled gently, Domino had begun to feel quite close to the people who worked here, it didn't surprise him that she would be worried for them.

"Domino, you should really rest." Faeron spoke up, his eyes going from her to the vampire at her side.

"Wood elves are very very bossy, Mr. Hughes." Domino said with a frown as Alexandru scooted down on the bed beside her and pulled the covers over him so that he could shift closer to her side.

"I gather." Mr. Hughes sent Faeron a look, she looked exhausted, but the tension that had surrounded her when Alexandru was gone had dissipated.

"Good night." Alexandru's guttural voice signaled that he wanted them to leave and Shi smiled and bent and kissed Domino on the cheek before turning and leaving the room, Faeron at her side as they left the door open for Mr. Hughes.

"Are you hungry, Alexandru?" The angel's question made Domino look at her lover, and he shook his head.

"I fed already. I did not want to worry about needing to when I got here." His right arm was wrapped around her body, resting on her left him as he moved closer.

"I have an alarm set on my phone when it's time to change her bags, you have about 90 minutes now before I will be up to do a change." Mr. Hughes spoke softly before stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"Fucking finally." Alexandru groaned and rolled to his knees and moved his mouth down to cover hers, his tongue thrusting in quickly, exploring her mouth, renewing the memory of her taste and feel.

"Oh my God, I missed you so much." Domino whimpered as his mouth went to surround her throat and suck in the sensitive skin there.

"I want to fuck you so bad." He groaned, his hand pressing to her breast and squeezing the swollen flesh there.

"Me, too. But, Alex," Domino reached for the buttons on his pants, tugging the first one open before he pulled her back a little bit, "just because we can't fuck doesn't mean you can't cum."

He growled low in his throat and shifted back forward so that she could release his quickly thickening cock from his pants. She held the weight of it in hand as he shifted his body on the bed so that the head of it was beside her face.

Domino smiled and rolled carefully to her side before sliding her tongue over the bulbous head, licking the bit of pre-cum that had already escaped, loving the salty taste of him, and she licked for more, the tip of her tongue pushing slightly against the hole where it had come from. He groaned and put his hand in her hair to let her know he wanted more, and Domino opened her mouth and allowed him to slowly push in between her lips.

"I am sorry about my sire, he was never a good man. He is an even worse vampire." He muttered as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

Domino closed her eyes, she didn't want to think of Klaus right now, she cupped his scrotum with her fingers and tilted her throat so that she could take him in farther, breathing deeply when he withdrew, and holding herself open and willing as he pushed slowly back forward with his hips. He went slow tonight, thrusting in and out of her mouth with painstakingly measured, deep strokes, and Domino could feel his body shake and hear the sounds of passion he made as she ate most of his cock. When he came, she happily guzzled as much of it as she could take, and when he withdrew, she let several lines of it slip from her mouth, knowing, and loving the way he scooted down on the bed so that he could lick it off, and then kiss her deeply, slowly, until she fell into an exhausted, and sated slumber, happily in the arms of the vampire that she loved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds