• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Few Sips Ch. 11

A Few Sips Ch. 11

12

The sky was a beautiful blue, with very few interruptions of puffs of white, and Domino loved the way Mr. Hughes always looked up at it so intently as he sang to her early each afternoon. She was laying on her bed, sideways, propped up on her right side so that she could see him as he serenaded her with his angelic, lusty voice. It still affected her as much, and as deeply, as it had that first day, and Domino felt like it helped keep her calmer, more relaxed. She was sure that was what it was supposed to do. She loved hearing his singular voice, she couldn't imagine how absolutely fascinating it would be to hear a whole choir, a whole choir of angels.

November had come and was now on the way out. The night before, there had been a large employee dinner, complete with turkey, stuffing, and a variety of pies. Domino had remained in her room, Alexandru had brought her a tray of food and lit the room with what had looked like thousands of little candles, and they had eaten together. She had had seconds of everything, hungrier and hungrier these days, and Alex had been the ever-attentive boyfriend. Then, when she'd finally given in and asked for that third piece of pumpkin pie, he had begrudgingly gotten up to fetch it for her.

When he'd put it on top of her rounded stomach, she'd looked down and gasped. The platinum ring with the enormous square-cut diamond solitaire that was sticking out of the top of the whipped cream on a little wooden stick had been completely unexpected, and she had started to cry as he had climbed onto her bed and put a hand around her from behind.

"I've only ever married one woman in my life. I never thought I could love someone as much as I loved her. When I met you, I realized how very wrong I was. I love you, and I want to spend forever with you, Domino. Will you be my wife?" He has said in his delicious deep rumble and she had wrapped her arms around him and sobbed, nodding, yes, she would be his wife, a million times yes.

"I should say no, we don't know what's going to happen with the baby, but yes. Yes, Alexandru. I love you so much." She'd nodded, burying her face in his naked chest and breathing him into her, wanting to keep against him like this forever.

They had spent the night beside one another, just running their hands over each other's bodies and talking a little about what the future could hold for them. He owned a house on several acres of land outside of Rochester, New York. He hadn't done much to decorate it and hoped that she would be willing to make it into their home. It was large enough, he had said, to fit the three of them, and it had already been outfitted with windows and shutters that completely shut out the light. She had told him that she knew the baby's sex, but he had said that he didn't want to know, he wanted to wait. It had been a very cozy, normal night of making plans and memories, it had been wonderful.

So now here she was the very next day getting to listen to an angel sing. Mr. Hughes was so much more than he had first seemed to her when they'd arrived, and she had a hard time thinking about how she'd at first not really liked him. Domino couldn't imagine not having him in her life, the thought of moving to New York and not getting to see him very often was actually a little disconcerting. At least he had a cell phone. They could FaceTime and text whenever they wanted, but it wouldn't be the same as getting to chastise him face to face.

Mr. Hughes' voice was strong, and fluid and it seemed to fill the room with that mysterious, melodious tone, and Domino could listen to it for hours, she knew, but he would only sing for a little while, stopping almost mid-word sometimes. She had asked him from time to time what the words meant, but he would just shake his head a little and tell her that the song itself was what she should focus on. The sound was the purpose, not the words he sang. She just figured it was some super secret angel thing, and scoffed every time.

She was yawning when he stopped singing this time, and had covered her mouth with one hand when Mr. Hughes suddenly took several steps back from the open window and there was suddenly a gust and something, someone, suddenly landed just inside of her room. Sweet Jesus, Domino widened her eyes and saw up on her bed, a hand on her rounded abdomen as she took in the sight before her. A man had entered, well, a male, at least. His skin was a few shades darker than Mr. Hughes, and she could see a lot of it. His groin area was covered in some sort of white clothe wrap-around thing that left his chest and long, muscular legs bare. He was tall, dark-haired, and had huge, white wings that had fluttered a bit as he landed before folding slowly against him back.

Mr. Hughes didn't say anything at first, he almost looked annoyed, she thought, and Domino wanted to ask a million questions just as much as she wanted to lose her shit on this angel and ask him why Mr. Hughes had been punished and the others had just went along with the shitty shitty plan to kill all those non-humans. When they did start to speak, it was the strange angel, and the words he voiced were unknown to her, similar in sound to the songs that Mr. Hughes sang.

Mr. Hughes responded in kind at first, but after Domino cleared her throat, he sent her a sidelong look before turning back to the intruder.

"Fezekial, this is my friend, Domino. Domino, this is Fezekial. I have known him for a very long time." Mr. Hughes told her, turning his body so that his back was to the wall of the bathroom, so that he could turn his head between the two of them easier, "Apparently, they have heard my singing."

"It's nice to meet you. I've never met someone like Arc before." Domino decided to attempt being cordial.

"You keep interesting company here, Archimendes." The man's voice was not as deep as Mr. Hughes', and his eyes were blue instead of her preferred gray.

"Why are you here, Fezekial?" Mr. Hughes frowned.

"You are being called back. If that is what you want." Fezekial said simply and Domino knew her mouth dropped open and she stared at Mr. Hughes, he was being given the chance to go home, to return to Heaven? Holy shit. Holy, indeed.

"Why?" Mr. Hughes should have looked elated, he had wanted this for so long, hadn't he? Why did he look like someone just shot his dog. In the face. Point blank. With a bazooka.

"You know as well as I that I am never told the reason when I am told to do something." Fezekial frowned, he must have expected Mr. Hughes to jump at the chance as well.

"If I were to return, what would my station be?" Mr. Hughes looked over towards Domino, he knew she had plenty of questions for him, but now was not the time to ask or answer them.

"We all serve Him, Archimendes."

"Serving him has never been an issue for me." Mr. Hughes sighed and walked over the window to look up at the clear sky.

"He has forgiven you." Fezekial said in a softer voice and Domino turned her head away as she almost snorted, forgiven, my ass, Mr. Hughes had earned that forgiveness from the very beginning of it all, there had been no reason to torture the angel in this way.

"I am grateful for that." Mr. Hughes still sounded irritated.

"He said if you choose to stay, there may not be another chance for you to ascend." Oh, an ultimatum, Domino furrowed her brow, she wondered what the purpose was, to entice him to go home? To leave Vorhees?

"Will there be a chance that I descend if I choose to stay?" Mr. Hughes asked and the other angel, the one who had not cut his wings off, widened his eyes a little bit.

"You would choose this life? Here, among all of these...people," Fezekial waved his hand at the floor in front of him, his eyes venturing to Domino more than once as she frowned at him, "You would stay here with your broken wings and your twisted heart instead of coming home?"

"I am needed here, you may not understand that, but He will." Mr. Hughes was choosing life on earth, he was choosing life on earth instead of Heaven. She was shocked, but also extremely proud of him for standing up for himself.

"Archimendes," The angel spoke her friend's name in such a different way than she had ever heard it said before, and it made her shiver a little bit every time, "why?"

"There's no need for me to explain. He can hear me. He has always been able to." Mr. Hughes tipped his head at the angel that looked rather agitated and walked over to stand beside Domino.

"Archimendes, we were all there, we know-." Fezekial shifted uneasily near the window, stopping when Domino finally coughed and sighed.

"You were all there, and ARC was the only one who stood up, the only one to say 'hey, this wasn't cool' and you wonder why he might be a little hesitant to return to the fold." She snorted, feeling Mr. Hughes wrap a hand around her arm and squeeze it a little bit.

Fezekial's blue eyes seemed to grow molten and darker as he looked at her pointedly, apparently smarting off to an angel was not a good idea, but he merely pinched his lips together for a moment and then looked back at Mr. Hughes, "If this is your decision."

"I am where I belong, Fezekial." Mr. Hughes said softly, then switched back to the language that he'd spoken when the other angel first arrived.

Domino waited patiently to see what would happen, and after a few more minutes of talking, none of which she could understand, the dark-haired angel sighed and put a hand on Mr. Hughes shoulder for a moment and then he moved gracefully back to the window and soon disappeared into the sky. It was weird, he had seem to dematerialize the moment the sunlight hit him.

As soon as the were alone, she felt Mr. Hughes sit on the bed, his face towards the window, and she put her hand on his back, he was shaking. She couldn't imagine why he had done what he had done. He had a right to be where he belonged. What had made him choose earth? What had made him choose a place where he was constantly reminded of what had brought him here? She bit her lip as she tugged on his suit jacket, and watched as he turned towards her, eyes red-rimmed and his face completely void of all color.

"You're an idiot." She told him softly and watched as he chuckled despite the catch in his voice, his gray eyes were stormy as he looked at her, and then he moved.

His arms went around her body, his chest came over her, and his mouth descended on hers, which opened in a gasp of surprise, and he thrust his tongue inside. It was hard, demanding, his touch strong and sure, rough and arousing and Domino whimpered as his left hand surrounded and squeezed her right breast through the material of her nightgown. She could feel her pussy instantly start to throb and she put her hands on his chest. This was not going to happen, she could not allow him to make a mistake with her because he had done something to make himself miserable. Why had he stayed.

"Arc, let me go." She breathed out in a hiss as his hand slipped down over her stomach and pulled up her nightgown.

He didn't answer her, nor did he respond in any way other than shoving his tongue back inside of her mouth, his index and middle finger slipped into the quickly moistening fold of her pussy and she clenched her muscles as they pushed deep and fast. Her groan was caught in his mouth and his body held hers beneath him on the bed.

"I need to fuck, Domino." He growled as he moved his mouth to her throat.

"Well, you certainly can't fuuu-uck me. Remember? I can't. Please Arc, st-stooop." She squeezed her eyes shut, Jesus his hand was fucking gifted, she was on the verge of coming, and she knew it wasn't a good idea. She could already feel the baby moving within her, woken from the nap it had been taking.

"What? Oh-." He shook himself against her and Domino looked up at his face as he pulled his hand from her pussy and sat up on his knees on the bed. The color was starting to return to his face.

"I don't agree with your little fuck room, but I think maybe right now, that is where you should be." She muttered as he tried to get his breathing under control.

"Domino."

"Don't you dare apologize, that's the most action I've got in months, but I am your friend, Arc. Your friend. Not your sex toy, not your lover. I am also engaged to a vampire. A vampire with a temper."

"I don't know what got-."

"You just gave up your spot in heaven to live among us heathens, that's what got into you. Otherwise you wouldn't be kissing a chick with plastic tubes in her nose. I'm okay, but you need to go and expend some of your energy." Domino repeated, she had a hand on his thigh and was squeezing it a little.

There was knock at the door that they ignored as they stared at each other.

"You will be okay? This won't-?" Mr. Hughes didn't seem quite able to get his words out and Domino smiled gently, she loved this man so much, but as her dearest friend. She could easily put what had just happened between them in the past, she knew he would be able to as well, eventually.

"This changes nothing. Now scoot and see who's at the door." She patted his thigh and watched as he got off of the bed and straightened the suit.

When the door opened, it was Faeron standing on the other side, eyes filled with a desire to know what had happened in the room and Domino rolled his eyes, he was the worst kind of snoop, she was sure he'd been listening to her thoughts.

"I'll be back in an hour to change your bag over." Mr. Hughes told her from the door and she nodded at him before he disappeared from sight into the hall.

Faeron walked in the way he always did, sure of himself, like his feet almost slid on the floor, or maybe an inch or so above it. She looked at his dark hair, how could it always look so straight and perfect? Jerk. He smiled at her in good humor as he shut the window that Mr. Hughes had inadvertently left open. It was almost December, the air was cold. Then he sat down on the chair beside her bed, after he gripped her thick blanket and moved it back over her body to cover her. Well, shit. Domino was happy that at least her nightgown was back in place, she didn't feel like giving him an entirely free show.

"Pregnant vampire brides don't really do it for me, Domino." He chuckled and she glared at him.

"Get the fuck out of my head."

He shook his head, his grin broadening, "I can't, izrê. Believe me, there are times I try."

"I'm not the only human at Vorhees, and I know Shi and Deandra have much more interesting lives than me. Listen to them." She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I do listen to them. I have found it quite...erotic...to hear the thoughts of women when they are getting fucked. Yesterday, Shi-well...nevermind. You are aroused, I want to hear about you." He put an elbow on the arm of his chair and moved two fingers to press against his mouth as he looked at her.

"How do you know I'm not always aroused?" She countered.

"True, you spend an insane amount of time thinking about Alexandru's cock, and those are thoughts I could truly do without."

"He has a fascinating cock." She watched him roll his eyes and it made her giggle, served him right.

"You don't actually have to say it, Domino. I hear it well enough."

"Mr. Hughes told his god that he didn't want to go back to Heaven." She said softer, watching as the wood elf's large eyes widened just a bit, but it just served to make him look even more unearthly.

"You expected him to say yes?" He asked, not telling her how her personally felt about his employer's decision.

"It's heaven. Wouldn't you go?" She asked and watched as he grinned.

"I don't expect I will ever see any pearly gates, izrê."

"What does that mean, anyway?"

"It's an endearment, Domino. Better than agarmâ, which is what Mr. Hughes first referred to you as." He told her, still not answering her question, but he very rarely did.

"He didn't like you back then. He didn't want you to know about me."

"It's hard not to know about you, Domino, you have changed things in this spa."

Domino shook her head, "No, I think Anya did. I've just been spending a lot of time trying to put things back together."

He nodded, "I have not met her, but she is spoken of very fondly here by those that do. Have you met her?"

Domino nodded, "As a person, I suppose she is all right, but she kind of came in here like a bull in a china shop, breaking hearts instead of dishware, of course. Not on purpose, but I still can't quite forgive it."

"Because of what she has done to Mr. Hughes?"

"He is my friend, Faeron, My. Friend."

He smiled at her as he tapped a fingertip against his chin, "That is very clear to me."

"Hey, don't even. Yes, I got wet because he kissed me, but that would happen if anyone kissed me right now. I haven't gotten laid in months." She frowned at the wood elf whose eyes sparkled at her words.

"I am not judging you, Domino. The fact that you are easily aroused is not a mark against your character, it actually speaks in favor of it." He said, standing up and going to the tray on her dresser. Grabbing the wrapped plate of crackers and cheese, he brought it over to her. "You need to eat."

"Thanks." She muttered, she hated it when he was nice to her when she wanted to slap him.

"Did he give a reason for staying?"

"He probably wants to make sure you wood elves behave." She muttered before shoving a cracker in her mouth, he chuckled.

"He would continue to have access to the non-humans here on earth. That wouldn't have stopped him. Though...if he returned, he would no longer be accessible to the humans that he knows. And the memories that you have of him would fade." Faeron sat back down.

"Well, that would suck, but that's not a reason to stay." She frowned.

"No, I wouldn't think so. But I don't have the affinity for your kind that he does." He was being honest with her, he always was as far as she knew, but she still shook her head at his comment.

"Are you here just to snoop about Mr. Hughes, because you can go?" Domino settled more comfortably on her side, setting the plate of food on the bed to her left as she arched a brow at him.

"I actually have some advice to ask from you. Questions about our fearless leader were actually just a close second." He leaned forward in the chair a bit as he spoke.

"Advice? From a lowly human? Oh, you must be desperate." Domino chuckled and prepped another cracker with a piece of mild cheddar.

"It's about a human." He shrugged and sat back, "Shi-."

"This is about Shi? What did you do to her?" Domino almost choked on a cracker and he moved from the chair to sit beside her, patting her back a little as she swallowed, reaching for the water beside the bed to wash it down with.

"It would be easier to show you." He said softly, and Domino was going to ask him what he meant by that when he put a hand on her head and she felt something warm and fuzzy grow within her body.

"Close your eyes, I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered and she did as he said, needing to, knowing she needed to focus on whatever he was doing.

When her eyes closed, it was strange, instead of that black surface, she felt like her eyes were open, but they weren't really her eyes that she was looking through anymore. She, or whoever it was, was getting out of a bed in a darkly painted room somewhere in Vorhees. The room was simple of furniture, a single bed and a small dresser and desk lined the room, but it was almost filled to overflowing with tall green plants and shorter potted flowers. It was actually really beautiful. She could see orchids and lilies and ferns. The room smelled heavenly, as well, all the scents of the flora wrapped into a tantalizing mix in her nose and she breathed deeply as she walked into the bathroom.

She shivered when those eyes lowered to the large cock that she was now holding and pointing to the toilet. Domino gasped, she'd never seen that before, and the feeling of the urine working through the longer male urethra was intense, and it made her feel funny inside, in shock that she could feel it. When she was done peeing, she flushed the toilet and let her partially aroused cock fall back between her legs. Now that she knew she had one, she focused on the way it felt as she moved over to the sink. Looking into the mirror, she realized that she was Faeron, it made no sense, but his was the face staring back at her from the looking glass. She brushed her teeth and her straight hair, and ran a hot, wet wash cloth over her face to wipe away the sleepy feeling she had. It was refreshing, she should try that, Domino thought as she padded her way back into the bedroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Few Sips Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds