• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Few Sips Ch. 12

A Few Sips Ch. 12

12

Domino was right. When Faeron returned the next day to visit her, he told her how his conversation had gone with his employer, and it had not exactly been pretty, or response free. The wood fairy had taken all the blame, despite the fact that Shi had basically attacked him in the doorway, but he had told Mr. Hughes that he had given the girl a choice, and she had chosen him. Mr. Hughes had roared at him and told him that Shi had no experience with wood elves, that she would not understand what it meant to be imprinted. Faeron had listened patiently, taking the verbal beating, and told Mr. Hughes that he would do anything he had to do to make things easier, to give Shi as normal of a life as possible, but that he simply could not let her go, that his heart was connected to hers now, and it would not work.

Mr. Hughes had threatened to fire him anyway, and Faeron had pleaded for his job, asking that the angel consider making his position here permanent if Shi wanted to remain at the spa, but not in a sexual way, he would not allow her to fuck anyone here. He had said that he would pay for a small home to be built either on the property, or on land nearby if Mr. Hughes wanted him out, but didn't want Shi to have to leave. He had promised to take care of her, to marry her as humans do. It all sounded so incredibly romantic to Domino, and she had been surprised to see the conviction in the wood elf's voice as he spoke with a great deal of care for the black-haired, pretty woman that he did, indeed, seem extremely connected to.

In the end, Mr. Hughes had decided to allow for construction in the wing where he had housed Faeron to create a large apartment for the couple. With extra bedrooms, of course, as they were already on their way to starting their family. It had been done begrudgingly, and out of respect for Shi, Faeron knew, since Mr. Hughes was still holding judgement on Faeron's reasons for being here. The wood elf had thanked his employer and listened as Mr. Hughes threatened him in several different ways before finally returning to his room to find Shi still where he had left her, frustrated at the length of time she'd been left.

He had not told her how that part had gone, but because of the indemmar from the previous day, she knew it involved his cock swelling to full staff and when he thrust it into her, it would suddenly shine with the scrawling script of elvish language, and the words would be seared onto the flesh of her vaginal walls, not painfully, but she would be branded internally, marking her as only his from that point forward. Shi would have come in glorious hard waves and he would have been affected as well. Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that room last night, Domino had thought to herself and heard him chuckle, damnit. She hated that he could hear her thoughts.

She'd spent her night snuggled close to Alexandru, and they had touched and kissed as they had taken to doing. He had left for only a little while to feed, and she had had to endure a short visit with Klaus who was again studying the ultrasounds of her abdomen to check on the placement of the placental veins in her uterus. They had not moved any farther into the uterine vein, and he held out hope that they would not go too far. He had suggested another adjustment to her blood intake, and then had left, thankfully, without saying anything more nasty about her relationship with Alexandru.

"I am so sad that you've had to deal with him for so many years, Alex. It must be quite terrible." She had whispered against his chest.

He had run a hand over her naked side and kissed her forehead before responding. "Not everyone gets to choose their sire. It's why I live where I do, the farther I am from him, the less he can control me. He has chosen for a very long time to let me be on my own. Before I brought him here, I made him promise to leave us afterwards, to let us live our lives in peace from him."

"And he agreed to that? It doesn't sound like him." She'd muttered.

Alex had chuckled and smoothed his rough palm over her right ass cheek, "He has many spawn, Domino, I am not the only one who he can choose to mistreat."

"I wish there was a way to break that sire relationship. To get rid of that hold he has on you." She had looked into his red eyes as she spoke.

"There is, he can simply say 'I release you, Alexandru,' and I would be free of him." She had gasped at his words.

"Really? Then why won't he? It seems so archaic to force someone to do what you want them to." She had tightened her hold on his chest and he'd placed a hand over hers.

"He is very very old, Domino. I don't think he even thinks about such a thing, he has certainly never released any of us."

"Have you ever changed a human, Alexandru?" Domino had realized that she had never asked him that before.

He'd grinned, "Would you be jealous if I had?"

"I'm already jealous that you have to feed on others, of course the thought makes me jealous."

"I have never changed anyone. I think the decision to do so is not something to take lightly." He'd told her and she'd been surprised to hear that he hadn't.

"But you were ready to change me the second you learned that I was pregnant." She'd whispered, curling her fingers in the coarse hair of his chest, she didn't think she would ever get over how warm he was, she had always thought of vampires being cold, being dead.

"Because I love you and I want you safe. I don't like seeing you like this, with all this human medical shit attached to you. I want you healthy, alive, not like this." He'd grumbled as he'd moved her to her back on the bed and kissed her more fully on the lips.

"We're close now, Alexandru. I'm over thirty weeks along, the baby is moving like it should, I'm okay. It won't be much longer." She'd tried to reassure him, but knew from the look on his face that he wasn't listening.

"That is what I am afraid of, my little dove. I want more time than a little longer." He had wrapped her in his arms and pulled her close.

"So is now a bad time to mention that Arc freaked out today after he had a visit with an angel, and he kissed me and stuck a few fingers in my pussy?" She'd said super super softly, hating that she had to tell him, but she HAD to.

He had stiffened up tightly against her, and before she'd even been able to further explain, he was up and off the bed, leaving her behind as he stormed out of the room in a flurry of growls and wings. She'd shouted for him to come back, but he'd ignored her and went to search out the angel. Domino had used the phone to text Mr. Hughes and warn him, and she'd also texted Samir and Deandra to come to the angel's aid should he need it. It had been more than an hour later when Alexandru had returned. His heat was down, and he was more relaxed as he yawned and climbed into the bed at her side. He would stay here until shortly before dawn, then he would go back to the basement.

Apparently, she heard early the next morning from Samir, Mr. Hughes had been on the back patio when Alexandru had stormed outside, his fury rolling off of him as he sneered in disgust at his former employer, and Samir, in his nonhuman form, had merely grabbed the enraged vampire by the back of his neck and held him as he struggled. Alexandru had been furious, lashing out ineffectively against the giant's hold, doing no damage to the man as Mr. Hughes had stood silently, waiting for Alexandru to calm enough to have a conversation.

Mr. Hughes had explained about what had happened with Fezekial and had apologized for the liberties that he had taken with Domino. He had promised to keep his hands to himself in the future, and had assured Alex that his fiancé had stopped his advances quickly, and he had listened and backed off. It had taken a little longer for Alexandru to calm down enough that Samir had felt safe in releasing him, but eventually, he had, and the three men talked for a while longer. She was sure that they'd spoken about more than just the situation between her and Mr. Hughes, but Domino was not told about what. There were times where she felt like the men here at Vorhees chose not to explain a great many things to her, and she thought it was really annoying. She didn't want to be left in the dark, and she knew that she was being left there, in a great big pile of it.

~*~*~*~

Domino was sitting in a wheelchair in the back yard of Vorhees wearing a long, violet colored gown as she held a bouquet of white and violet colored roses. It was dark, near midnight, and there were candles lit in poles all around the gathering on the rear of the property. She couldn't stop smiling, even though she felt really tired tonight. Shi was wearing a gorgeous white, A-line silk wedding dress and had just taken her place beside Faeron, who had worn a stunning black suit. She couldn't help but wonder if Mr. Hughes had helped him get a tailor. Alexandru was standing with Samir and Thorontur, who had made the trip to watch his brother get married to the human girl. Deandra, Shi's sister, Ami, and Domino were all standing beside Shi, on her side of the gathering.

Mr. Hughes was officiating, which had made Domino snort when he'd told her. He'd been very hesitant to do so, but Domino had only thought it was fitting for someone who was literally a man of God to marry the wood elf to her friend. Shi looked absolutely beautiful. The cut of the gown with spaghetti strapped sleeves and the low bodice fit her trim figure perfectly, and her face was glowing as she stared into the abnormally large eyes of her soon to be husband. The two were incredibly smitten with each other, it was obvious to everyone around them.

Shi had continued working at Vorhees, though not entirely in the same capacity as she had before. Instead of fucking who she was assigned to, Shi spent her days helping ready the rooms in the spa, or bringing in new clients, or helping with the exit of those that were leaving. At night, she was in Faeron's room, where she had moved as soon as he had imprinted on her. There were big plans being drawn up for their apartment that Shi had shared with her during her visits late every afternoon. They also had scoured magazines and websites for the wedding, as well as what she wanted to outfit the apartment with. They had both spent a lot of time on baby furniture and other items. At 34 weeks now, Domino knew her baby had an excellent chance of coming through delivery unscathed. She needed to know that Alexandru would have everything he needed to take care of their child.

"You may now kiss the bride." She was shaken out of her thoughts by Mr. Hughes' deep voice and Domino looked up at the couple who had been grinning like fools at each other, who then moved to wrap their arms around each other and kiss with a great deal of longing and suggestion.

Domino was overwhelmed with how incredibly romantic it all was. All of the employees were here to celebrate with them, as well as Shi's cousin, Marc Caffey, who had arrived with Deandra on his arm, and the entire Lotus family. Talk about a hot group of dragons. Not one male, or female member of that group was anything less than breathtakingly handsome. The four children that they had brought with them were well on their way to being the same. She had been told that all of them were Anya's.

The light siren and her pack of wolves had been invited, as well, but only Grigory and Yegor had come. Anya was pregnant again and not feeling very well, being in her first trimester, and Sergei had not wanted her to make the journey to Toronto. He, Yakov, and Aidan, who was still apparently with them for now, had stayed behind to take care of her and watch their growing brood. Domino wasn't sure if she was happy Anya hadn't come, or upset. There were a great many things that she would have liked to say to the light siren, but it probably wasn't a good idea to try to corner the woman at a wedding and let her know that how she was treating Mr. Hughes was neither called for or appropriate. He had disfigured himself over her, there was absolutely no reason she should have made him so miserable.

Domino was biting her lower lip when Faeron looked over at her for just a second, enough to let her know to move along in her thoughts and she smiled, thinking again of the memory he had shared with her of his first time with Shi. She wondered if every time was like that, and saw him smile and pick up the woman he had just married and kiss her again as everyone in the crowded back yard clapped. Domino looked over at Alexandru. He looked so incredibly sexy in his black tux and bowtie. She wanted to crawl right onto him but knew that she didn't even have the energy to stand up now. He was looking at her, his eyes smoldering, his face tight, worried, as it always was these days. She knew he was worried that he was about to lose her.

She focused on what he was about to gain. A child, a second chance to have a family. Domino had tried unsuccessfully to get him to think in those terms, of how lucky he would be to have a baby that would be like him, that would never die, that he would never lose. His response had been one of anger and they'd fought, as they seemed to fight more and more often. There was nothing she could do, though. It was way too late to remove the baby, it was alive and kicking. Oooh, it was definitely kicking. She rested a hand on her swollen stomach and felt the baby's foot shove out and move along the top of the mound. The feeling always made her a little nauseous and creeped out, but it let her know that the baby was okay. That was what mattered to her.

But this kicking seemed different, maybe not so very kick like, she thought as she felt like her whole uterus tightened. No, it hadn't been a kick. That sharp pain in her lower back hadn't been a kick at all. Faeron was walking down the aisle with Shi at his side and they were being cheered on by the chatter and clapping of their standing guests. Deandra and Thorontur went down the aisle behind them first, and when Alexandru came over to Domino, he moved around behind her to push her chair and she tilted her head back and he bent down so that she could whisper in his ear. His frown tightened and he nodded, slowly pushing her down the aisle as she pulled her phone out from underneath her leg and texted Dr. Trainor and Mr. Hughes.

They went down the aisle, smiling as appropriate, and instead of turning right and joining the married couple in the reception line, they continued straight forward and moved onto the patio and through to the dining room that had been set up in a beautiful way for the wedding dinner, complete with a small orchestra who were getting ready to perform. Domino figured they must be non-human in some way because there was no way that Mr. Hughes would have allowed humans in to see all of the people in attendance, some of whom were not able to hide their appearance.

The elevator ride seemed long, and Domino waited for Alexandru to say something, but he was being tight lipped as they waited to reach their floor. When he pushed her out of the elevator, his jaw had tensed just that much more, because she had had another contraction, and this one had shown on her face and in the whimper she had inadvertently released.

In the room that she had lived in for what now seemed like forever, Alexandru parked the chair and picked her up in his arms, clutching her against his body tightly, his mouth over hers, his hands around her ass and her shoulders, his face was wet and she didn't have to look at him to know he was crying, to know he was terrified.

"When the baby is out, just change me, Alex. It will all be okay." She told him, holding him to her as he slowly lowered her to her back on the bed.

"If you die..." He shook his head, he couldn't even get the words out through the choking feeling in his throat.

"If I die, you open the top drawer of my dresser, and you raise our baby to be as wonderful and loving and perfect as you are." Domino whispered as Mr. Hughes walked through the door of the room, his eyes filled with trepidation.

"What is going on?" He asked, though her text to him had been very very clear. 'Headed to my room, baby is making an appearance tonight.'

"Is Dr. Trainor on his way?" She asked, just as her phone buzzed to let her know the doctor had just arrived downstairs.

"Klaus has been sent for, as well."

"Hasn't he taught Dr. Trainor the procedure? Does that creeper really have to be involved?" Domino frowned, she didn't really want Klaus touching her or her child.

"He has, but Domino, he is the only one who has been successful at this. We need him here." Mr. Hughes shook his head at her, he pulled out his phone again and sent another text.

"Brunhild will be here shortly. We wanted the vampire blood that we use to be fresh. I'm going to move things in the room around, Domino, we need to get things as sterile as possible." He explained as he pocketed his phone in his black slacks and removed his tuxedo jacket and set it over a chair.

Domino watched Alexandru do the same, and both men had tossed away their bowties and rolled up the sleeves on their white shirts as the doctor came into the room with Deandra on his heels, her eyes wide as she held one edge of her bridesmaid's dress in hand.

"Oh, Deandra, please, go back to the party. This is a night to celebrate. Let Shi know that I am fine. There will be more than enough people here." Domino frowned, not wanting everyone to start worrying about her, it wouldn't change whatever happened in the end.

"Are you sure, Dom? I can stay, I'm happy to." Deandra stood beside the bed and put a hand on Domino's hot forehead as she looked down at her face.

Domino nodded, "Yup. I'm fine. I want you all to celebrate. Marc looks way too hot not to dance with. I want you to dance, so go. Dance." Domino tensed as another contraction hit and Deandra looked over at Alexandru who was walking over to the bed with a pile of clean sheets.

"It's okay. We'll update you as things go along." He tried to reassure the small woman who looked at him skeptically for a moment before nodding and leaving the room.

"It is time?" Klaus' voice came from the doorway and Domino looked over at him.

"God, I hope so. This really hurts." Domino told him, Alexandru picked her up off of the bed and Mr. Hughes ripped the sheets off and redressed it in plain white ones. She was laid back down on top of the sheets and her clothing was unceremoniously removed from her body. They put a simple hospital blanket over her as various medical machinery was moved into location around her, and Domino watched nervously as another pump and a heart rate monitor was set up near her head.

Dr. Trainor was setting up a tray of scary looking metal instruments at her side and Domino widened her eyes and looked up at Alexandru, this was really getting real, and scary. Really scary.

"I have to put you under general anesthesia, Domino. It will keep the baby a little sedated, which we will need to remove him without his wings causing any unnecessary tearing, and when we work to disconnect the placenta, well...it would be better for you not to be conscious." The doctor said from beside her, then he looked between her and Alexandru.

"I would like a moment alone with my fiancé." Domino spoke a little louder than she probably need to, but another contraction was hitting her.

"Quickly, Domino." Mr. Hughes said before motioning for Dr. Trainor and Klaus to walk out of the bedroom with him.

"This is my fault." His words were guttural and filled with sadness.

"It totally is. But I am having a baby, Alexandru, a baby with you. That is not a terrible thing. Tonight is not a terrible night. We are having our baby." Domino felt him take her hands in his.

"I don't know if I can raise a baby without you." He frowned from his towering height over her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Few Sips Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds