A Few Sips Ch. 17

"Hey, don't smash that one, I worked hard on these." Spencer growled at her and Domino shook herself from where her train of thoughts was taking her. Looking down, she realized that she'd been squeezing her hands around a little pink ball.

Loosening her grip, she worked to fix it when she heard a knock at the door, and then sniffed slightly. Gasping, her eyes growing big, she dropped the ornament entirely and rushed from the room to the front door, barely catching herself from yanking it open in a rush. Instead, she stood a little straighter, took a few deep, calming breaths, and opened the door more slowly. She knew her eyes would be wide, and her body had grown just a little shaky as she looked up at the tall form of the man before her. He was wearing a pair of black slacks with nothing on top, as usual, and his feet were bare. His black hair was thicker, but still shorter than it had been in the past, and his red eyes looked less pained and were slowly growing molten as she looked him over.

The muscles on his body were growing in, but still had a ways to go before he was back to his rock-solid former self. She liked him this way, though, he wasn't all unbridled man strength and intensity. He held a bag in both hands, and she could see that they were filled with wrapped gifts. Biting her lip, knowing her eyes were quickly filling with tears, Domino stepped back from the open doorway to allow him inside.

"You are the most beautiful vampire that I have ever seen, Domino." Alexandru's deep voice was catching a little in his throat and she realized that he was nervous.

"Thank you, Alex. Please come inside." She smiled gently as he stepped into her home, his eyes moving around it as Spencer walked over from the dining room and Astor came down the stairs, A squealing Faith in his arms.

Domino watched his eyes finally move off of her body and he turned towards the sound of their daughter and her heart melted as she saw the look of absolute adoration that came to his face as his little girl reached towards him from Astor's grasp and he dropped the two bags on the ground with a thud and went to hold his daughter.

"Happy Birthday, my love." He said softly to her as he hugged her little body close to his, and then smothered her cheeks and throat with kisses, making the girl squeak with laughter and her own style of little wet kisses.

"Ma-ma-ma!" Faith babbled out her favorite word and put her hands on either side of her father's face.

"We've been practicing 'Da-da,' but it hasn't quite stuck yet." Domino said as she closed the door.

"She has plenty of time, no rush." Alexandru breathed in his daughter's scent, letting it warm him and putting it to memory as he smushed his face into her stomach, making her giggle and grab hold if his hair.

Domino could have melted into the floor at the picture she was being presented with. It was this, this that had made her refuse to let him change her before she finished her pregnancy, this that had made her adamant to have this baby. Alexandru was going to be an amazing dad. Biting her lower lip, worried that it was shaking with her emotion, she took a small step towards him and then pointed over towards where Spencer now stood beside her boyfriend.

"Alex, this is Spencer, she is my friend, she lives here with me. And this is her boyfriend, Astor. He also helped us the day we rescued you. This is Alexandru, Faith's daddy." She made the introduction and watched as Alexandru happily walked over to the couple and shook their hands.

"I can't thank you enough, for helping me, for supporting Domino when I wasn't here, and Faith. I can't ever repay you for taking care of my family." Alexandru said sincerely, smiling at the two as he held Faith against the side of his chest.

"I feel like Domino has spent a lot more time taking care of me than the other way around, but you're welcome. It's nice to see you looking a little more...alive." Spencer said as she put her arm back around Astor's waist.

"Samir told me about where you were, what you did, I thank you for it." Alexandru said to Astor, who shrugged.

"I knew there was evil in that place, but before Dom and Spence came along, I had no real way of trying to remove it. I'm glad everything worked out." Astor nodded.

"Well, I'm getting hungry, and we made this huge dinner of all of Faith's favorite finger foods. Oh, and cake. We totally have cake." Domino spoke up, not wanting things to get uncomfortable, "Let's go in the dining room."

"Sure thing." Spencer smiled and pulled Astor towards the dining room with her.

Domino started to move in that direction as well when she felt Alexandru wrap a hand around her arm.

"Can I have just a moment, please?" He asked quietly.

Domino breathed in slowly and nodded, turning to face him as he moved closer to her.

"I missed you." He started, watching her nod slowly up at him with eyes that matched his in color, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Alex." She replied, unconsciously putting her hand on his chest for a moment before moving it away.

"Do you think Spencer would mind watching Faith tomorrow night so I can take you on a date?" He grinned, a little nervous as he put the question forth, he couldn't remember the last time he asked a woman to go on a date with him, a real one.

"I think I could convince her."

"I'll pick you up about thirty minutes after the sun goes down, does that sound okay?" He asked.

Domino nodded and then looked he arm through his to lead him into the dining room.

"That sounds perfect."

~*~*~*~

Domino dressed with care the next night, she'd tried on about five different dresses before finally deciding on a simple black dress that swirled nicely around her ankles, and over the sleeveless gown, she'd put a long-sleeved satin, crimson red cardigan that had been altered in the back to leave a space for her wings, buttoning above and below then, that also wrapped around her waist twice and tied to one side over her thin hip bone. She'd just slipped into ballerina flats, thankful that it hadn't snowed recently and the sidewalks were relatively clear so that she could do so. Since becoming a vampire, she'd noticed that she was able to handle to cold weather of Wisconsin pretty well, since her temperature was higher than the average human's.

Her blond hair had been put into a lazy-looking French braid down the right side of her head and was then braided and hung over her left shoulder. She thought it made her look carefree and comfortable in herself, which was how she felt a lot more often these days. Domino was still staring at herself, head tilted a bit, as she heard the knock on the front door and slowly left her room to answer it. She knew he'd been standing out there for several minutes, all nerves and pompous male bravado that he was trying to control as he waited for her. She could feel his worry, that he would do something wrong, that she would tell him to leave, but that was not her intention, that had never been her intention when she'd written him that letter. She had just needed to know that he knew what she wanted from him, what she needed from him now.

"You look ravishing." His words were guttural and filled with need as he looked at her from head to toe after she'd opened the door.

"You're wearing a shirt." She smiled wide back at him, he was indeed, wearing a shirt, a nice thick cotton button down shirt that she figured had also been altered to fit him correctly. It looked new and over that, he was wearing a long, black overcoat, which was hiding his wings from her. He looked thin still, paler than he used to be, but healthier, she knew he would be fully healed before too long.

"Can I help you with your coat?" He asked her as she picked up the clutch she had moved a few things into earlier and nodded.

He picked up the smooth black long coat that she had bought not long ago and slipped it onto her arms and over her shoulders. Domino felt her skin tingle beneath the fabric as he moved close in front of her to button it closed around her. She breathed in his heady scent and knew he was affected by her nearness as well. Then her eyes moved up and met his, unable to break the gaze as he stared quietly down at her, his mouth open just ever so slightly, his eyes wide, penetrating hers, gah, she forgot how damned sexy he was.

"Not to say I'm not over the moon with our daughter, because I am, but had I known the vampire you would make, I would have turned you the second I met you in Burlington. I do not know what I was thinking."

"Maybe that you didn't want to control me." Domino smiled as she felt his hands slowly encircle her waist.

"Oh, there's still a big part of me that wants to do that, but not in the way you think." He grinned down at her, moving his mouth closer to her ear as he spoke, "In a purely sexual way."

"Oh, trust me, that's exactly how I thought you meant it." Domino breathed a little more shallow as he ran his cheek against hers as he stood back straight.

"Well, we should go." He placed his hand out to her palm up and Domino smiled and took hold of it without hesitation.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." He winked at her as he walked her outside.

When she looked ahead of them, she saw a limo parked out front, and in front of that limo stood a man that looked insanely familiar to her. Domino felt her eyes widen as she realized who it was and she looked over at Alexandru with a little frown on her face.

"You know him." He nodded, it wasn't a question.

"He drove me here that first night I arrived. I f-."

"Fed on him, I know. He told me."

"Really?" She gasped.

He nodded, "I asked him if he was all right with being a little pre-date snack for you."

Domino bit her lip, she hadn't eaten in her haste to get dressed for tonight, and her body instantly warmed to the idea of drinking from the human, but she had been attracted to him physically that first time, and she didn't know if she wanted Alexandru to see that on their first date together now. It didn't stop her from moving close to the driver, however, and smiling at him as he smiled down at her.

"Good evening." He said huskily and Domino felt her body grow hot to feed, it was always more intense if she fed from someone a second time, there was more intimacy, a mutual understanding of what would happen.

"This is a pleasant surprise." She said softly as he nodded and let his head fall slightly to the side as she moved closer to him.

The driver nodded and shifted down against the limo a bit so that she could reach his neck earlier. Domino breathed in and tried to ignore the way her nipples hardened and her pussy twitched as she moved her tongue over the neck he presented, the arousing male scent filling her, and the fuzzy pulse of his blood that she could sense in the arteries under the that skin made her canines lengthen and she looked him in the eyes for just a moment before she sank her teeth into him, feeling that unexpected jerk for a moment before he settled his body around her instinctively as she fed, and his hands unconsciously wrapped around behind her, pulling her lower body against his again, as he had done before.

Domino sucked until she'd taken about a pint from him and then licked the would closed and licked the blood from his skin. Putting a hand to her mouth, she made sure she hadn't spilled before looking up at him, still held within his grasp as he worked to control his breathing, his hands were shaking slightly against her ass.

"Why is it that I want to fuck you so bad when you do this? I don't usually have this reaction to vampires." The man whispered and Domino frowned, he didn't?

"It's what we call a meci de sânge, or a blood match. All human blood is inherently different, some more appetizing than others. Yours is exceptionally appetizing to my fiancé." Alexandru put a little but more stress on that last word, and it wasn't missed by the man who held her.

Domino felt him remove his hands from her body and he shifted to stand fully erect beside the limo, a little nervous now that he knew the true relationship between the two. It made her frown at Alexandru. If it was a blood thing, then he couldn't help it, and she couldn't help the way her pussy felt wet now, either. He was just throwing his weight around a bit by calling her his fiancé.

"Maybe we should go?" She suggested and the driver moved to open the door to the back of the limo for her.

Domino stepped inside, and Alexandru moved in behind her to sit facing her with his back to the driver's seat. They waited quietly as the driver got behind the wheel and pulled away from her house. Their eyes were on each other, and they were very physically aware of each other's presence, but neither seemed willing to start talking, worried that they would maybe say the wrong thing and ruin this first date.

"Is that why you told me that sex wasn't a big deal? Because some humans you just really really feel the need to fuck when you feed from them?" She finally asked quietly.

Alexandru nodded, "Yes. But it's not an emotional thing, you don't LOVE them. It only occurs during the feed. It takes restraint to not fuck. You show amazing restraint, especially for such a new vampire."

"I am not exactly going to hump a guy when my lover is standing two feet away from me." She furrowed a brow at him.

"I would have found it very arousing, Domino. It's not something I would consider cheating. It's a physiological thing. Our date might have occurred completely in this back seat if I'd seen you get fucked by a blood match. But I would never ask you to, I love you, I completely belong to you, but I will never hold it against you if it should ever happen in the future. You will come across them from time to time. It's not that common, but it happens."

"Have you fucked a blood match since we met?" She asked, nervous of what the answer would be.

"I've not fucked anyone but you since we met, Dom. But I'm an older vampire, I know the smell a match of mine would emit, I can avoid it by not drinking."

"So I'll figure that out one day?" Domino asked, she wished her body would cool off a bit, but it was also the conversation that was keeping her aroused, and she could smell it, and if she could, Alexandru could.

"Yes. But you fed from him, so you'll always feel the need for more. It doesn't bother me. I don't expect you to act on it, but if you feed on him again, you may not be able to help yourself."

"Well, then consider this time my last time." Domino smiled and watched as the vampire across from her chuckled and sat forward a bit.

"If I wasn't trying to behave and make this a successful first date, I might ask if I could take care of it for you." He breathed out huskily and Domino knew immediately that the 'it' to which he referred was the burning arousal between her legs.

Oh, Alexandru, he was crafty. She knew her eyes sparkled with the idea of letting him slake this need inside of her, to have him plant his cock full force inside and make her cum in dizzying waves against him. Her whole body heated to a new degree and she had to look away and concentrate on her breathing in order not to launch herself suddenly and forcefully into his arms. There was no gentleness in the pictures she had in her head of the two of them fucking, just long, hard strokes that broiled in passion as they tore into each other with their need. Lord, she was losing it, Domino thought to herself as she bit the inside of her cheek, it had been a year since she'd had sex. A year. She was long overdue.

"Dirty, dirty." She whispered and heard him chuckle. They were headed towards Madison and she wondered where they were going. It was only about six pm now, so there were any number of places that he could be taking her to.

A half an hour later, they pulled up in front of a brick building with a sign above the front door that said 'Rosa.' She'd never seen it before but didn't ask as the door was opened and she was helped out of the limo by the driver, who looked at her with passion still in his eyes and then she waited for Alexandru to emerge from the vehicle.

"We have reservations." Her lover nodded at the door and offered her his arm, which she immediately took.

Without a word to the driver, they went into the building, which was actually a very immaculately designed restaurant, complete with booths that had walls behind each seat to allow for intimacy between the diners, and a long, wooden bar against a far wall. Alexandru allowed her to walk in front of him through the narrow restaurant and they were given a table near the back. A waiter came over and took there drink order and Domino smiled across the table at her date as she unfolded her cloth napkin to put it in her lap.

"I do love Italian food, Alex." She grinned as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"I know you love my Italian food. We'll see how you feel about Gustave's." He grinned back at her.

"I am sure it will be fine." Domino nodded at him.

"Faith is amazing. You've been an amazing mother to her." He changed the subject and Domino smiled at the thought of her little girl.

"I am kind of obsessed with her. She's a hot mess all the time, but she just makes you love her and want to drown her in kisses, doesn't she?" Domino remembered last night, he had stayed till almost dawn playing with Faith, and the little girl had been livid when he had left.

"Yes. I have to say, having a child again, after all this time..." He shook his head, not quite able to say what he wanted to, there weren't always words for it.

"I can't imagine losing a child, even to old age, Alex. I am glad that Faith will be with us for much longer." Domino reached a hand to his and squeezed it lightly.

"I thought wanting her was selfish, that risking your life was wrong." He looked at her, honestly filling his gaze as he spoke.

"And I felt selfish putting myself first. It wasn't her fault, and there seemed to be a chance that I could have both, both her and you."

"And then I left."

"Klaus was a fuckface. I think he will always be my one regret. I wanted to stake that mother fucker." She felt herself grow red and he grinned, chuckling softly.

"You're more vicious than I remember."

"He stole you from me. I have good cause."

Alexandru almost spoke again, but a man walked over to their table and Domino looked at him, her eyes wide with shock when she realized that he was wearing a robe, and his chest and legs were bare. He was young, early twenties, and he had green eyes and a pretty face. She looked with confusion up at him.

"Where would you like me?" He asked, and she frowned and looked at Alexandru.

"Femoral, I think. The lady's new and she hasn't had the pleasure yet." Alexandru told the man who nodded and started to move to sit on top of the table to her right side.

"Alex, what is going on?"

"Dom, this is a vampire friendly restaurant. The other patrons here are all vampires. He is your appetizer." His words made her gasp, and she watched as the man moved his robe to expose his thankfully cloth covered groin area.

"Alex." She muttered, feeling her body heat up again at the thought of feeding, and she looked at the young man before her, Alex wanted her to feed from his femoral artery? The thought made her lick her lips.

"Lift your foot and put it on the back of her seat, it will give her easier access." Alex's voice was guttural as he spoke and Alex watched as the man lifted his left leg to the new position. Her canines grew her and breath quickened as she could hear the pulse from him arteries so close to her face.

Domino opened her mouth and put a hand on the top of his thigh and sent one last look up at those green eyes before she moved forward and sank her teeth into the skin of his thigh, breeching the artery and feeling his blood rush into her mouth. She heard the man whimper and sink a little against her as she continued to feed, but thankfully didn't feel the intense sexual attraction that she'd felt with the driver earlier. A few moments later, she was licking the wound closed and the man was straightening up from this seat on the table.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds