A Few Sips Ch. 18: Finale

"I think I enjoy sex with you as a vampire." She whispered against his ear as he slowly pulled away from her and looked at the floor beside them for his pants.

"I hope you do. You belong to me." He frowned when she frowned up at him and he shrugged his shoulders, "I belong to you just as much, Dom. But you're going to have a hard time scratching away at the need for me to be in control of our relationship. It's old habit, and I don't mean anything negative by it. I will forever want to protect you."

"And I'll let you protect me." Domino stood up and pulled her shirt on and then found her skirt and tugged that on, ignoring the panties that she figured would just get ripped off again anyways.

"The only person I've ever seen you need protection from, though, is me. It's not a good feeling." He told her honestly as he wrapped her in his arms and planted kisses along her forehead.

"Not anymore. But if you burn that soup, you're going to need protection from me. I'm starving." Domino grinned, trying to lighten the mood. They would have this conversation again, but they had more than a lifetime to talk about it.

That night was the first night that Domino allowed Alexandru to stay overnight in her room. Faith slept between the two of them, and Domino felt that finally, maybe, their lives would slowly get better and better from this moment on. At least, that's what she hoped, with no one being able to compel either of them, and within the safety of their own home, they could have a safe, happy life together.

~*~*~*~

New Year's Eve brought with it a fresh layer of snow and icy cold temperatures. That didn't stop Jo from demanding that Domino and Alexandru accompany her to a party that one of her lab assistants was throwing at a local club. They'd rented out the top floor while the bottom one was open for locals. The vampires in residence had kept their wings under wraps due to the rush of humans below them, but they were used to it, having to do so whenever they went out in public. Jo liked to say "Vampires use toilet paper, too, you know."

Domino had worn a shimmery gold spaghetti strapped gown with a long, white cloak that she had chosen because while it hid her wings, it was airy enough not to make her too overheated. It was practically sweltering inside the music filled club. Alexandru had even worn a tuxedo for the occasion and she had threatened to not leave the house several times in order to make quick work of the form fitting outfit to get at the hard muscled man beneath. If it wasn't for the love she had for her friend, they would never have made it to Green Bay.

They were sitting on a couch, surrounded by their friends, all with glasses of warm human blood, as well as wine, beer, and other liquors as they talked and laughed amongst themselves. It had been quite a year for all of them. Domino had sat close up against the side of her lover, feeling his heat seep under her skin as her body reacted slowly to the closeness of him, the way his body tightened and felt hard and smooth. It conjured up all sorts of sexy thoughts in her head, and she tingled as his arm wrapped around her back and she was drawn up even closer, practically into his lap at this point.

"You know, Alexandru, when Domino first told me about you, I wasn't sure that I was going to like you. Older vampires seem to be so cocky, and they certainly aren't known for treating their lovers with a great deal of respect. No offense meant by the 'old' part, but you've been around for a while. It's surprising, really, to know that you honestly care for her so much. That you would have died for her." Jo said putting her wine glass to her lips as Alexandru smiled at her and nodded.

"Thank you, Jo. I didn't give anyone a lot of reason to give me a chance, but I'm glad you all did. Domino means a lot to me, she means everything." He ran a thumb over her collar bone and Domino felt her eyes widen a bit.

"Well, you're okay. I'm glad that we got you here. Things between the two of you seem to be going okay." Jo shrugged before turning to Marci and whispering in her ear, the two were in direct competition with the other three couples on who could actually cuddle the closest.

"They are." Domino grinned knowingly, tilting her head up at Alexandru as he looked down at her, planting a soft kiss against her lips as he did so.

"Would you like to dance, my little dove?" He murmured, raising a hand to her cheek and running the pad of one thumb along her sensitive skin.

"With you? Absolutely." Domino nodded and stood up.

They walked to the dance floor that was partially filled with couples moving rhythmically against each other and took their place somewhere near the middle. The music changed to a slower tune and Domino grinned and moved her arms up to wrap around his neck as he bent a little down towards her.

"You do know how much I love you, right?" He said huskily as he looked down at her with his fluid red eyes.

"I do." She grinned broadly, he had a tendency to remind her of that fact.

"I couldn't have lived without you." He frowned a little, "I couldn't have lived without you."

She knew what he was referring to and she nodded, moving her hands to the front of his chest and leaning her head against it. It was still scary to think about, the fact that he had almost died. If they hadn't gotten there when they had, she would have lost him forever, and thinking about it only made her eyes shine with tears she refused to cry.

"You don't have to worry about that now, we're together. We're here, and you're moving in with me, with Faith." Domino rubbed her small palm over his suit coat where she knew his nipple would be and felt him stiffen a little.

"Are you sure Faith is okay at home with Jo's friend?" He frowned, he hadn't liked the thought of them leaving their daughter with a vampire that they'd only just met. One of Jo's former research assistants was visiting from Antwerp. He had offered to watch their daughter instead of accompanying them to the party, he was somewhat awkward and quiet, and they had agreed, or at least Domino had. Alexandru had been more reluctant. He wasn't used to making these decisions, of leaving his child with anyone.

"She is just fine. Wesley is a nice guy, and he's going to be just fine." Domino chuckled, this worried father part of her lover had amused her. But she knew this was all new to him, parenting a vampire child. He was very concerned with her safety.

"Still, we should probably not stay too long." He muttered, pulling her closer against him despite the fact that the song had gotten a little faster.

"We can't leave before midnight, Jo will have our ass." Domino giggled as he dipped her and moved his mouth down to kiss her throat.

"I would like to have your ass." He groaned against her ear and Domino felt heat rush through her body, yes, he still turned her on just as much as he had before he'd gone to Belarus.

"Later, my love." Domino breathed in against him, "We have plenty of time for that."

"I hate waiting, my little dove." He groaned against her and Domino felt him lift her off of her feet and they moved to the side of the room. She felt her back press against the wall behind her as he held her up against his chest, his mouth covering hers, his tongue pushing deep inside. Domino's ass was held securely in his hands and she desperately wanted to wrap her legs around his waist but controlled herself, she didn't want to give everyone else in the room that much of a show.

"Marry me." He breathed out against her ear and Domino shivered as she looked at him, her eyes searching, seeing the love he had for her right on the surface of his gaze.

"Alexandru." She whispered, dipping her head forward to kiss him gently this time.

"Marry me, be my wife, forever. I want only you with me for eternity, you and our Faith." He pressed her pelvis harder against his groin and she could feel his burgeoning erection.

"No blood matches, no fucking anyone else, no suggesting that I do something so stupid?" She bit her lip as she watched him shake his head slowly.

"It will always arouse me to think of it, but the actual doing, my little dove, I don't want that. I want only you, and I want you to only want me." He told her sincerely, and she believed him.

"And I only want you, Alex. I'm finding myself to have a little bit of a jealous streak, so you're just going to have to deal with that. I won't be sharing." She smiled as he grinned at her with understanding.

"I've not had a jealous lover in a very long time, it's-it's rather refreshing, Dom. But I will never give you a reason to be jealous. I will show you every moment of every day and night how much I love you, how committed I am to us, to our family." Alexandru let her sink down to stand back on her feet and he took her hand in his.

"Then my answer is yes, Alex." She nodded up at him.

"Yes?"

"Yes, I will marry you. It's about time you asked me." She giggled as he lifted her again and spun her around in a quick circle.

When he put her back down, he grabbed her hand again and walked with her back towards the group of friends that they had come with.

"We're leaving." He looked directly at Jo.

She dropped her mouth open as she looked up at him in surprise, "But you can't leave, it's not even midnight yet, they haven't-."

"He asked me to marry him." Domino didn't even add the 'again' because the first time hadn't felt real since she'd realized that he'd been forced to do it.

"Really? That's awesome! Congratulations!" Jo gasped, standing up and hugging Domino quickly.

"Congrats, Dom." Spencer was next, soon followed by Fionna and Connor.

"We're leaving." Alexandru said again, not waylaid by the congratulations of their friends, he couldn't wait to have her much longer.

"Fine, fine. Go, enjoy, I'll see you both sometime later this week." Jo waved them off.

"I think Astor and I are going to stay in a hotel tonight here in town." Spencer told them and Domino nodded, she had a feeling it would be a good idea for their housemates to be elsewhere for the night. She had a feeling that Alexandru was going to be a bit forceful with her.

"We'll give Wes the keys to Alexandru's apartment for the night." Domino told Jo as Alexandru wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her to get her walking towards the exit.

"You're awful, Alexandru, I'm pretty sure every single one of them know that you're just going to take me home and fuck me. You are so bad." She breathed against him as they made their way down the staircase.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at us and imagine that I might want to make love to the woman who just told me that she was going to be my wife." He scoffed as he pushed open the front door of the club and they walked out into the frosty night of Green Bay.

"Are we flying or driving?" She asked as he started walked with her down the street.

"We'll take a cab to De Pere and then we can fly from there." He told her as he waved a hand to hail a cab.

It wasn't long before they had found a quiet, empty place to remove their coats and spread their wings, and they were both in the air, making their way as quickly as the could towards the small house that had quickly become their home. Domino could see Alex's eyes burn in hunger as he flew towards her, forcing her higher and higher into the sky every so often. She smiled as he pulled off his white shirt and let it fall away from him. His chest was getting larger, more muscled, it wouldn't be long now before all remnants of his captivity were gone. When he moved his hands to his slacks and began tugging them off, Domino felt herself slow down a bit, rocked by the tightening of her pussy as she thought of what he was doing.

He guided her higher into the sky again as he lost his shoes somewhere to the wooded area beneath them. Domino felt him come up to fly upside down beneath her, and his hands went around her back to unzip her gown. It came off easily and Domino watched as the shimmery material floated through the sky away from her. Looking at him, she could see the unbridled passion in his eyes and he moved his hands to her breasts to squeeze them a moment before he grabbed a hold of her and moved them with force and speed higher and higher into the night sky.

"You can't make me fall this time, Alexandru. I have wings of my own now." She smiled as he moved his mouth to the side of her neck.

"You taste delicious, my little dove." He groaned against her neck as one hand moved down to cup her between her legs and Domino arched her back as he shoved two fingers inside of her pussy.

Alexandru shivered at the feel of her wet pussy, he could feel her inner muscles clutch at him and it made him push harder inside. "Open your legs, Dom."

She did as he said immediately, moaning as he pushed a third finger inside. As he worked her towards orgasm, Domino felt herself slump more against his body, her hands clinging to him as she bucked her hips against the invasion of his fingers. When he finally felt her cry out and her body stiffened and her pussy juice coated the hand he slowly removed from her, Alexandru smiled in satisfaction and removed her arms from his body and Domino gasped as she felt herself start to fall. As she reacted to the spasms rocking through her body, she was unable to move her wings effectively and she felt herself slip down through the night sky until her big lover was with her again, clutching at her body as he aligned his fully aroused cock with the pussy that was practically weeping to be filled.

"Oh, Alex." She whimpered, feeling the hard length stretch her open, filling her in one long stroke. She didn't even realize at first that they were still upside down, and neither one was using their wings.

"I love you." He growled as he felt the approach of the tree line, jerking his wings into motion at the last second to send them south, closer to their home.

"I love you, too." She breathed against him as he held her, flying and thrusting his hips against her pelvis, letting her know exactly how much he wanted her.

~*~*~*~

Domino hadn't thought that she was a fan of the large tub that had been placed in the basement bathroom connected to her bedroom until she found herself sitting in Alexandru's lap surrounded by hot, bubbly water. She was leaning back against her lover, enjoying the feel of his hair covered chest against her back and wings as his hands moved softly over her belly. Her eyes were closed as he ever so slowly slid just a little farther into her backside.

"I don't think I will ever get used to you like this, Dom, a vampire. A part of me will always miss you as a human, but I am filled with relief that I won't lose you." Alexandru said gutturally close to her ear.

"Why didn't you change your first wife?" She asked and felt him stiffen just slightly below her.

"I was new back then, and I wasn't exactly happy with what I had become. I felt it was a curse for a very long time. I don't feel that way now." His hands folded over her breasts and she purred against him.

"You would never have changed me if I hadn't gotten pregnant, though, would you?" She felt his hands lower to her hips so he could push hard up inside so that she ate him to the base.

"There?"

"Yes, there..." She cooed, grinding against his cock, delighting when he pulled her up a bit and slammed back down a little harder.

"I'd never changed anyone before because of the sire bond, my little dove, the idea of controlling someone else like that," He shook his head as he furrowed his brow in concentration, "I didn't want that. Not for anyone."

"But now I'm a vampire and I don't have a sire."

"You just have me."

"And you're enough." Domino felt him shift so that she was leaning forward in the tub on her knees while he held her by the waist and began to pump his hips against her harder. "You're more, oh God, than enough."

He growled against her and started sliding with brutal force into her ass, loving the feel of her tight grip on his cock as she milked him, gripped him inside, and her wings rose out above her, twitching with every pinpoint of arousal that hit her body at his possession.

Her phone, which she'd tossed on the top of the sink beeped and he frowned, hating the sound that interrupted their fucking, even if just momentarily.

"Who the fuck is texting you at this time of night?" He growled, beating in harder, hearing her yelp and grab back at his thighs to hold him inside.

Domino's breath came in quick pants as she smiled over her shoulder at him, "It's probably Arc."

"Why is that man texting you?" Alexandru frowned, he didn't mind their friendship, but now was not the time.

"He's probably letting me know whether or not he liked my idea of a double wedding." She grinned and chuckled as the vampire behind her hissed and wrapped his body tightly around hers and set about making her forget all about the angel and any impending nuptials that were coming up at Vorhees. When he married the woman he loved, it would be all about the two of them.

Chapter 18 Finale #2

Date number two was more casual, and Domino enjoyed the meal of chicken piccata and fettuccine that Alexandru had prepared carefully for them. They had sat at the small table in the kitchen of the apartment that he was renting in Oshkosh. It was a basement apartment that the landlord had stated lacked a lot of windows in the ad online. It worked out well for Alexandru, who had told the man that he worked nights and slept all day, anyway. They had talked easily and had finally moved from the table to the couch to watch a movie before he would take Domino home. They kissed again, at her front door this time, and then he had left her to go inside. Leaving her was the hardest thing he did, for it was something he was very conscious of, and never wanted to do again.

But she had made the rules, and he would follow them. Domino appreciated that, and she happily schedule date number three, this one involving Faith. They stayed at her home this time, Astor and Spencer were in the lake together. She cooked him a meal, though she had to admit that his cooking skills were much better than her own. They drank wine and blood from the supply that Jo always sent her way, and after they ate, they played board games, which she thought was rather comical, a couple of big bad vampires of the darkness sitting around playing a game where you tried not to draw an exploding cat from a pile of cards. But they did, and it kept the air light.

When they tired of playing, they sat on the floor with Faith, who had pointedly been ignoring them as she walked around the room on increasingly steady feet. She'd started to fly recently, as well, and Domino was constantly running along below her, hands out, just in case the little girl should fall. It didn't matter that a fall wouldn't kill the girl, Domino's protective instinct as a mother was high.

Faith had tired of their interference in her play and was over by the little plastic kitchen that Astor had come home with the other day and put together. Domino was lying on her stomach, watching the little girl as Alexandru sat on his rear at her side, a hand splayed over her back, over the smooth fur of her wings. They were still new to him, and he couldn't get over how sexy they made her look.

"Oh, crap." He heard Domino say as she pushed up onto her knees and put her hands to her chest.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, moving her a little so that she faced him.

"I stopped breastfeeding her yesterday. I'm just a little full is all." She shrugged as she moved a hand to show him the wet spot.

Looking down at her breast, he got hard instantly, his eyes turning fire and he lifted his gaze to hers, his need easy to read in their depths.

"You are so dirty minded." She frowned at him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds