A Few Wild Months 01

"You like that Kim? Cum for me." I whispered.

I kept up the steady fucking but my hips were beginning to ache as she began to writhe and scream out loud as she began to orgasm. With a few final thrusts of my rubber cock I felt she began shaking violently until she stiffened and then moan and tremble all over. I kept the strap-on pushed deep within her as she shuddered and shook through her climax.

"Fuck that was something else," she said quietly breathing deeply.

Slowly I eased the cock out of her pussy which squelched noisily as I withdrew. The black cock was shiny and slick and looked obscenely big hanging from my groin.

I pulled the pillows out from under her as she lifted her bum and lay back on the bed slowly coming back to her senses.

"Oh you did fuck me very nicely lover." She said giggling.

She smiled as I struggled to wriggle out of the strap-on without falling over as I pulled the harness down my thighs.

"I'll rinse this off and you can put it in your back for next time. I don't think I could take this again for a while." I walked over to the en-suite and rinsed it in hot water and dried it carefully with a towel and smiled as I again felt the size and weight of the monster cock.

Putting on my bathrobe again I went back to the bedroom and Kim was dressing. I quietly started putting my make up on watching her in the mirror as she dressed.

"Are you alright Jayne?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I was just thinking about when we could get together again................ Please?"

"Why don't we all get together? One evening the four of us could all have some fun?"

I reached out and took her hands in mine, "I would love that and I know how much Gary likes you."

Holding hands we went towards the front door then pulling me towards her, she kissed me. Her soft lips pressed against mine and her tongue probed gently into my mouth.

"I must go. Stuart will be home soon." She said when we came up for air.

"I will drop you an e-mail and suggest a time when the four of us can get together. I hope we can do this again though, just the two of us?"

"Oh yes, I promise we will!"

With that she gave me a beaming smile, grabbed her overnight case and got into her car leaving me feeling very satisfied and looking forward to the next time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds