• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Few Wild Months 04

A Few Wild Months 04

Gary had one more week at home and our evening of fun with my black lover Jason was still fresh in our minds on Sunday evening. I hoped to arrange a real treat for him for him before he inevitably had to return to the project as I already knew next time it would be for much longer. We are experienced swingers, and loved each other very much but I was aware that we were pushing our boundaries ever further.

I was really relieved that our son Paul came over in the morning to see his Dad and stayed through the afternoon watching football. Our son being there really helped the atmosphere and calmed my nerves and through the day and they had a few beers and chatted about his time in Germany, our son's job and "some" of my time at home.

It wasn't until after dinner at about 8pm when our son had to leave and we were alone together. We sat next to each other on the settee each of us with another beer in our hand.

"I want to talk," he said smiling.

I didn't answer but smiled back feeling very apprehensive.

"I want to talk about what we have been up to." He said firmly.

"You are still happy at what we get up to?"

"I love you so much Jayne and you fucking someone else makes me so excited but I'm a bit jealous at the same time."

"It turns you on doesn't it, knowing what I'm doing. I bet you wank thinking about it when you are away and I have written about some more for Literotica already."

He just smiled and nodded and I began to relax knowing he was coping with my behaviour. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately and his left hand went down and squeezed my bum. We kissed and fumbled around like a couple of teenagers for a few minutes until Gary pulled back and smiled.

"I really need some sex tonight but I want a shower first."

"Good idea, I will have a bath then!"

When Gary was in the shower I sorted out some sexy underwear. More important though I took the 15 sheets of A4 paper from my bedside drawer on which I had printed the draft of parts 1 and 2 of this story for Literotica and put them on the bed.

I soaked in a scented foam bath and had a strong glass of vodka to relax me even more, listening out to hear Gary finish in the shower and go into the bedroom. When I had got out and dried off I put on a black lacy bra that gives my 36C breasts a flattering cleavage, hold-up black silky stockings and a black thong to match my bra. I stood in front of the mirror, my heart racing as I applied make up and inspected myself. Slipping my stilettos on I opened the bathroom door and walked into our bedroom. The sharp clicking of my shoes on the wooden floor made Gary look up at me.

"Good story! You are such a slut!" Gary said as I walked into the room.

He was naked laying on the bed playing gently with his cock as he read about what I had done with Kim in every detail. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "I had a good time but I miss you being there when I play away and I want you now."

I climbed on the bed and licked slowly down his chest until I sank my lips over his cock and sucked him with genuine enthusiasm as I stroked his balls.

"So you have really enjoyed the sex then?"

"It's been fabulous!" I said then I went back down on his tool.

"I knew you wanted Jason again and I'm so glad you got together with Kim too."

I stopped sucking his cock and lovingly rubbed it against my face and said, "Kim had me right here in this bed and made me so horny. I loved it when we went to see Jason at his flat and you both fucked me, sucked me and screwed me for hours and covered me in cum."

Gary's cock twitched in my hand as I spoke and shared with him the sex I had enjoyed. He took my face in his hands looking deeply into my eyes and we kissed passionately. I felt so relieved at his reaction.

Suddenly Gary rolled me over onto my back and his hand wandered down, caressing my boobs and then down to my pussy. With a deft touch my thong was pulled to one side he was inserting two of his fingers, stroking and exploring my pussy, our mouths still firmly glued to each other.

After a few more minutes of kissing Gary paused and took a deep breath. "God I need to make love to you."

I changed position moving up the bed as my husband kissed his way down my body until he was pressing his face against the thin wet material of my thong and was kissing my wet mound. He moved his hands to my hips and hooked his fingers into my thong easing it down. I lifted my bottom to allow him to remove it then his face hovered just inches from my pussy.

"Talk to me Jayne, tell me about it."

As he spoke he parted my lips with his fingers and stuck his lips over my clit and sucked.

"Kim made me orgasm so many times. She fucked me with a big black dildo too and after she went home I couldn't stop dreaming about the real thing."

Gary moaned into my pussy as I spoke. My eyes rolled back in ecstasy as his fingers eased inside fucking me gently and I felt the need to orgasm. My hips arched off the bed but Gary kept his mouth on me licking and sucking my juices and I knew I was nearly there.

He took his mouth off my clit and she looked up at me teasingly, "Tell me how you feel when Jason fucks you like a slut."

"I wanted Jason again, I so enjoy him fucking me, I love his hard black dick and want to be his dirty white whore."

"Oh god Jayne," Gary murmured between my thighs so I carried on.

"I love him to dominate me, I love watching his black cock slip inside within my white pussy then he fucks me senseless and cums on my face."

Gary moaned into my pussy and I was pinching my nipples and my back arched as I came really hard. My orgasm seemed to rock though every part of my body as I lay twitching and writhing on the bed as Gary gently licked, sucked and caressed me.

"I want your pussy now." My husband said as he kissed his way to my heaving breasts, licking and sucking each nipple. He kissed my neck then we were again kissing passionately as he climbed between my legs nudging his cock against me.

I was so wet that he just eased it into me as deep as he could. I gasped out loud as he slammed into me and I moaned as he found his rhythm.

"You are so horny, I need to cum." He moaned.

I knew he was almost there, he was so turned on and I knew a few words would get him to climax.

"Think of me being fucked, black men using your wife's slutty pussy. Come on fuck your slut wife, fuck your whore."

Gary just moaned and took one last deep thrust into me and erupted inside me. His hot cum pumped into me, I could feel it pulsing into and filling me. I locked my legs around his back and pulled his cock deep inside kissing him with passion.

After a minute or so Gary propped himself up on his elbows and said, "Well where we go from here?"

"I love meeting people on my own too but want you to be there again next time I want to make sure you have some fun next."

"I love you Jayne and don't feel guilty. What you have been doing is every bit my fantasy too, I still want us to have some fun with other men. It's always been my favourite aspect of swinging, knowing or seeing you are with someone else. I am every bit as happy sharing you with another man as when we swap with another couple. After all you do like Jason so maybe you could get together with him when I'm away again?"

"I love you too. I just feel I want to make things up to you a bit, you have been missing out but you are right Jason is a bit special."

"I would like that very much, for a while let's enjoy each other. I have got to go after next weekend so let's have some fun together."

"I love you. Not many men are secure enough to allow their wife to do this sort of thing and I'm going to show you just how much I appreciate it."

We went quiet and I gradually slipped into a deep sleep. When I woke the light was streaming in through the blinds and as I stirred I felt my husband's hard cock nudge into me from behind.

"Mm, that's a nice thing to wake up to." I said.

He didn't answer but just eased his erection between my legs and rubbed it up and down my pussy lips. I was still sleepy so just submitted to him and pulled my legs apart and reached for his cock and guided him inside me. He gave a gentle push and I could feel his cock spread my pussy.

I spoke softly, "Just use me."

He knew what I meant and started to fuck me, slipping deeper inside with every stroke. He grabbed me by the hips and I kept quiet letting him have me. He fucked me like a man possessed, obviously still turned on by what we had talked about last night. I knew it would take him a while to cum after his orgasm last night and I just pushed back to meet his thrusts. My pussy squelched and I felt soaked between my legs as Gary began to fuck me even harder as he got near to cumming. "Go on, cum in me."

He took one last deep thrust into me and erupted inside me, his hot cum pumped into me. Gary held onto me tightly as he kissed my neck and whispered that he loved me. He was shaking and his penis still pulsing inside my pussy. We lay spooned together on the bed until slowly his cock started to slip out of me and I felt his cum seeping out onto the bed.

I then went to the en-suite and as I sat on the toilet looked back in the bedroom to see my husband on the bed looking at me sitting to let his cum drain out of me.

"You are very lovely and I'm lucky to have you."

I smiled back and wiped myself dry and went back to bed to cuddle in his arms.

We had a lazy Sunday simply enjoying our own company and Gary caught up with some sleep that night. In bed Gary suggested that we should have some more fun at the weekend before he went away again and knowing that I did owe him something I nodded happily.

"How about we get together with Kim and Paul, I know they are both very keen."

"Perfect! Would love to see them again and Kim is certainly a challenge for me."

I texted Kim in the morning and a few minutes later she replied and Saturday was a date!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Few Wild Months 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 579 milliseconds