A Few Wild Months 05

I heard a giggle and we both looked to the door to see Gary and Kim watching and grinning at us.

"We thought you were sleeping in but heard what you were doing so had to come and watch. Looks like you both enjoyed that." Gary said.

Stuart and both smiled feeling a bit embarrassed at knowing our partners had been watching.

"There's breakfast in the kitchen when you two can drag yourselves out of bed." Kim said.

About 20 minutes later I had showered and dressed and we all sat around drinking coffee and eating toast like any normal friends would do, such is the magic of swinging.

Soon we were on our way wanting to get home and in the car we chatted about how things went for us.

"Did you enjoy yourself Gary?"

"I loved it Kim is certainly unique and very forceful. She is a real handful in bed but you know that don't you? They are very special friends and the only ones I think we can be with and not use condoms. Did you enjoy Stuart?"

"Yes I did. He was very considerate and that's the first time we have been together on our own like that. You are right they are very special friends and I really missed them while they were away. I shall miss you too when you go to Germany on Monday."

"It's going several weeks this time I'm afraid as things are not right there. I want you to have lots of fun though, just make sure I hear all about it!"

While I do miss my husband when he is away I so enjoy the licence he gives me and knew that soon I would be thinking about what I could get up to!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds