A First Ch. 01

"Well, I wouldn't mind seeing what its like," Annie responded.

With that Carol sat up and took control of the situation. "Ok, you'll need to take your pants off Annie."

Annie looked unsure, but Carol smiled to reassure us both as I must have had a look of shock on my face.

I had shuffled a little back from the sofa and watched as Annie stood, put her hands up her skirt and slid her pants down and stepped out of them.

"Now, lift you skirt up Annie, let Jon see your pussy," Carol commanded.

Annie complied a little hesitantly and slowly pulled her skirt up, exposing her pale white thighs and then her crotch which was covered in a large triangle of brown curly pubic hair, just a little lighter than the dark brown hair on her head.

"Sit down now Annie and slide your bottom forward to the edge of the sofa like I did mine, that's it, open your legs so Jon can see. Now, play with yourself a little."

"What?" Annie asked.

"Rub your pussy for Jon, pull your lips apart and put a finger in if you feel comfortable. Don't you ever play with yourself when your fiancé is away and you feel horny?"

"Yes, but I've never done it like this before, in front of anyone else, not even in front of my fiancé," Annie explained.

"There's nothing to be nervous about," Carol reassured and added, "close your eyes if it helps you relax."

Annie did this and then gently pulled her lips apart exposing the pink of her vagina through the covering of pubic hair. She rubbed gently and then as her confidence grew a little she let two fingers from her right hand slip inside, though just as deep as the middle knuckle.

As her exploring continued I moved a little closer and Carol judged it was time to move on.

"Jon is going to get closer now Annie and start licking you. If you want him to stop just say "stop" at anytime."

I moved in closer and as my breath played over Annie's open vagina her hands stopped moving and she froze like a statue, holding her breath in anticipation and perhaps a little fear of the unknown.

Carol reached out and touched Annie's hand. "Just relax, you'll like this," she whispered, and as she said this she gently moved Annie's hands to her sides.

"I'm going to help out Annie. Do you mind?" Carol asked.

The answer was an almost imperceptible, "No. Be gentle."

I could sense Annie tense further as Carol leaned towards her and her hand's moved towards her hairy pussy. The tension was broke as she almost jumped out of her skin as Carol placed her fingers on either side of Annie's crack and separated her lips further, using a free thumb to rub the little nub of a clit that had now appeared.

Not wanting to loose the moment I moved further forward and ran my tongue the length of Annie's crack, from bottom to top and then licked gently around where Carol's thumb was rubbing her clit.

She tasted sweeter than Carol, less musty, and was somewhat dryer to my touch initially.

As I began to lick a little firmer around the growing clit, Carol moved her attention lower and gently slid a finger inside Annie's open pussy. Again, this was met with no resistance, but there was a perceptible tensing in the rest of Annie's body as the finger slowly disappeared inside her.

Working in harmony we sensed that Annie was starting to relax and was building up towards a climax. The stiffness in her body had eased and she began to emit a low but repetitive string of little moans and her head had begun to loll from side to side.

"Do you like that?" Carol asked as she eased a second then a third finger in to the tight, hungry pussy that was starting to squelch as Annie became wetter and wetter.

"Yes," was all Annie could manage in answer between breaths, but then she added, "finish me off, finish me off," with some unexpected urgency.

I moved back a little and stopped licking her so I could watch her orgasm build to climax as Carol now used both hands, three fingers up Annie's vagina and the thumb from her other hand to massage the now larger clitoris that peeped out a little more from its hiding place.

When the orgasm came it happened with some force and Annie put her hands over her face as she screamed and thrashed against Carol's hands. It subsided quickly however and Carol stood and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

I moved a little further back from the sofa and looked at Annie. She was still panting a little and still had her hands over face, her skirt around her waist. Any initial inhibitions she had held had dissolved so quickly.

When Carol came back she bent over Annie and touched her hand, and asked her if she wanted to go and freshen up, which she did, leaving the two of us alone again.

"Now, I think we need to finish you off don't we Jon?" Carol said and looking at her stood there in heels, stockings and suspenders, the blouse and bra having been discarded, I thought this was a most appropriate suggestion.

I stood, undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor with my boxer shorts. My penis was erect and hard and pointing straight at Carol. Seeing this she turned and pulled the sofa away from the wall until it was almost at a right-angle to the wall. She then walked to the back of the sofa, which came to the middle of her ribcage and she lean over it so her arse was sticking out.

"Come and fuck me," she invited.

I didn't need a second invitation and in her heels her pussy was lined up exactly with my cock and with little effort I slid in and at the same time worked my hands between her skin and sofa edge until I had gripped her breasts.

Starting off slowly I began to pump in and out of Carol's still moist hole but my intentions of savouring the experience were short lived and I found it hard to resist giving her a good pounding until I could feel myself tense and then squirt deep in to her.

I shuddered a little and held my shrinking cock in place a little longer, still gripping those lovely tits and marvelling at the stiffness of Carol's nipples.

As I withdrew Annie came back in the room. She'd changed in to short negligee which was quite transparent and through which I could see her small, pointy breasts that seemed rather out of proportion with her wide hips and plump bottom. They still fascinated me and I wondered whether I would get a better look at them.

With this thought in mind I decided it was time I had a quick freshen up and asked if I could use the bathroom.

I turned and began to leave the room when I heard Carol ask Annie, "Do you want you want to play some more?"

The answer came timidly as I walked through the doorway, "Yes."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A First Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds