• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A First Date to Remember: Revisited

A First Date to Remember: Revisited

Maria and I had agreed to never mention the kidnapping again. I really liked her. I quickly determined that she could be "the one." She seemed to feel the same way. Sometimes, you just know it's right. After a few more dates, it seemed like we had known each other our whole lives. Then our worlds came crashing down.

I received a video tape in the mail. When I played it, to my horror I saw the scene from the "dungeon." There I was, strapped to the wall with a cock ring forcing me toward an orgasm, while my Maria was masturbating in front of me. There I was, tormenting her breasts with the clamps and clothespins, and then flogging her chest while she begged me to stop.

There was a letter with the tape. I read it, but couldn't believe what I was reading. I read it again. It ordered me and Maria to be at a certain remote location outside town at 1:00 A.M. the next morning. If we were not, the tape would be sent to my bosses at the firm and to the school administrators where Maria worked. "I'm sure everyone would like to know how you two spend your free time," said the letter.

I was totally stunned, but managed to compose myself enough to call Maria. She had received the same tape and letter. Neither of us really knew what to do next. We considered calling the police, but decided that would probably cause other problems for us. We finally agreed that our best option was just to be at the rendezvous point as instructed. We basically knew what was going to happen, but we had made it through the last time and we could survive this, too.

We arrived at the meeting place a few minutes before 1:00. As I stopped the car and turned off the ignition, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Maria and I had not spoken during the entire drive, and the silence was deafening.

Shortly, headlights were visible in the distance. As the vehicle approached, I recognized it as the shabby van of our abductors. Next to my car, the van screached to a halt and the two masked men jumped from the side door. They motioned us to get out of the car. For the first time on the trip, Maria spoke. "Whatever happens, remember I love you," she whispered. I kissed her gently on the cheek and we exited the car.

Our captors quickly blindfolded and handcuffed us and hustled us into the van. Some time later, I heard the familiar sound of the garage door opening and then closing as the van entered. Just as before, we were pushed out of the van and into a residence. Just as before, the blindfolds and handcuffs were removed. The first thing I noticed was that our captors, although wearing masks, were laughing uncontrollably. As before, it was two men and a woman. The lead male gazed intently at Maria, and said "Well, you know what to do. Get to it."

With a deep sigh, she turned to me and began to undress me. After she removed my underwear, the lead captor motioned to her to come over to him. As he roughly massaged her breasts, the female captor ordered me to turn around for them, slowly.

After I did so, he pushed Maria back toward me. "Strip her," he barked. Without emotion, I did as I was told. It was almost like I wasn't really there. It felt like I was dreaming this. Both of us naked in front of them, they then instructed me to put my arm around her and fondle her breast and ordered her to grap my cock. The younger male promptly produced a camera and took our picture in that position. "This will go nicely in the scrapbook," he joked.

They then motioned us into the adjoining room. We both knew what that meant. "I like to try new things. Don't you," said the lead captor. In the middle of the room was a wheel device with four straps. A heavy chain went from the wheel to the ceiling and down to a pulley device. They ordered me to tell Maria to get down on her hands and knees over the wheel. When she complied, they strapped her wrists and ankles and proceeded to raise the wheel until it was about five feet off the ground.

They pushed me to another device in the room. It consisted of a chain hanging from the ceiling with two straps attached to it. The male captors raised my arms and put my wrists in the straps. With the straps on my wrists, I had to stand on the tips of my toes, barely touching the floor. The female captor then blindfolded me. "I'm going to play with you while they have some fun with the lady," she said. "And you don't need to see what they doing with her. Use your imagination."

I then felt leather strips snapping across my groin. Oddly, it was painful and pleasureable at the same time. In spite of myself, I started to feel aroused. My female captor laughed and called out to the others, "Hey, look, he actually enjoys this." Blindfolded, I couldn't see what was happening to Maria, but I could hear her moaning and crying--and that was hard to take.

Soon, I felt the familiar feel of the cock ring as my captor slid it onto me. Then came the familiar buzzing noise, and I knew what was happening. She snapped, "I control you--even your dick. I order you to cum-NOW." I had tried to fight it at first, but it was a losing battle. Just as before, I exploded. "That's a good boy," she teased.

I then felt the straps on my wrists loosen. As they were released, I collapsed to the floor. I heard the heavy chain controlling the wheel device that bound Maria also being lowered. Maybe now they would let us go. As the captor removed my blindfold, I could see Maria was being released, also. I didn't know what had happened to her but she was quietly sobbing.

"We have a parting gift for you," crowed the lead captor. They led me over to a sofa in the corner of the room. "Bend over it," the lead captor snapped. Through my perepheral vision, I could see the female captor approaching with a bottle attached to a long chord. I knew what it was.

The captor handed the apparatus to Maria. "Clean him out," she commanded. Maria tried to be as gentle as she could in inserting the device, but the sudden rush of liquid into my bowels was unlike any sensation I have ever experienced. When the bottle was empty, Maria was handed another one. "Time for round two," the female captor shouted. Maria complied.

When the second bottle had been emptied into me, they pushed me upright, but I couldn't stand up straight. The need to relieve myself was overwhelming. They pushed Maria in front of me and ordered her down on her knees. "Piss on her," the lead captor snapped. But there were lines that I would not cross, and this was one. I just stood there, hunched over, with my bowels feeling as if they could burst open. A few snaps of the whip across my groin still did not get me to comply.

"Piss on her, or we put her back on the wheel," threatened the lead captor. At this, Maria started crying. Looking up at me, she pleaded, "just do as they say. Please don't let them put me back up there." With that, I gave in and allowed my liquids to spray all over her.

We were then told to get dressed. As before, Maria was allowed to wear only her pants--not her top. We were blindfolded and led back to the van. The garage door went up and the van pulled out. After a short drive, the van stopped. "We'll be in touch with you soon about the next session," bragged the lead captor. We were then pushed out of the van as it drove away.

"Next session," I thought. I can't take any more of this. We removed our blindfolds. I took off my shirt and gave it to Maria, just as the first time. I put my arm around her, and we started walking silently back into town.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A First Date to Remember: Revisited

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds