• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A First For Us Both Ch. 3

A First For Us Both Ch. 3

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't written any more stories in a while. I've been very busy and wasn't sure where to go with Matt and Julie's relationship. I've gotten several wonderful e-mails and encouraging comments so thank you to all of you who have read my stories and taken the time to send me your thoughts. I'm sorry there isn't a lot of intense sexual scenes in this portion but the other details are needed to explain upcoming chapters. I hope you enjoy this next chapter in the brother/sister romance and keep checking for more to follow soon. Please keep the suggestions and comments coming.

* * * * *

It had been three weeks since that first weekend when Matt and Julie realized their true feelings for each other and acted upon them. Matt had gone back to college and been consumed with end of the year finals. He felt bad for not having the time to call his sister or write, but his mind was always thinking of her, wondering how she was and anticipating the next time they could be together.

Things had gone back to normal for Julie in many ways. She was finishing up her senior year of high school, enjoying those last precious moments with all her close friends and preparing to graduate. As happy as she was though she missed Matt terribly. Her parents never had a clue about what had happened the weekend they were away and she didn't dare tell any of her friends about it. It was killing her keeping the secret. Falling in love and losing your virginity were things a girl should be able to talk to her friends about, but not when the guy she had slept with was her own brother. No one could possibly understand and God forbid if they ever told, her brother would be arrested and their entire family would be disgraced.

So she went on like nothing had happened while longing for the summer to finally arrive so Matt would move back home and they could hopefully be together once again. The memories of their lovemaking remained a sweet but distant memory in her mind…at least until she missed her period that month! At first Julie and Matt had worried about her becoming pregnant, but when nearly four weeks had passed and nothing had happened she had all but forgotten that worry. She still held hope that everything would be okay until the mornings she began throwing up before going to school. There was no debating it now, Julie was pregnant and her brother was the father.

She didn't know what to do or where to go. She tried going on like normal hoping that somehow a miracle would get her out of this situation although late at night when she couldn't sleep for thinking of the child growing in her stomach she would feel the moistness beginning to develop between her legs. Her hand would slip into her panties and she'd be lost in pleasure thinking about her brother and the wonderful bond they now shared and thinking about the baby they made…her brother's baby!

Finally not being able to hold it in any longer she phoned her brother one night when her parents were out. That way there was no chance of them hearing. She wasn't sure why she felt so nervous, this was just her brother, the one whom she looked up to her entire life and loved with all her heart. Deep down she was afraid he might be mad at her for getting pregnant (although she hadn't done it alone) or worse yet that he wouldn't care and she'd be forced to go through this alone.

"Hello" he answered on the first ring

"Matt," came the small voice from the other end. "Long time no see."

"Jules!!!" Matt exclaimed excitedly. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. I'm sorry I haven't called. How are you? I've been thinking of you all the time." He talked a mile a minute and Julie began to relax a bit at the sound of his soothing voice.

"I'm okay, I've missed you too and I can't wait to see you," she replied soft but calmly. They talked for several more minutes not really mentioning what was on either of their minds. They both longed to talk about that weekend and how they loved each other and how they wanted to make love to other again so badly. Finally not being able to hold it any longer she just blurted it out. "Matt," she started, her voice cracking almost immediately. "I have to tell you something. I…I..I'm…I'm pregnant!"

Silence filled her ears and fear rose inside of her, the fear that he would be upset with her and wouldn't ever want to talk to her again.

"Are you sure?" he finally asked softly. "We worried about that at first, but I guess I figured it wouldn't really happen."

"Yes I'm sure. I'm late and have been getting sick the past week and trust me I know that's what it is. Matt I'm so sorry, I know you must…"

He quickly cut her off and she could practically hear him smile across the phone line. "I'm so happy!"

"You are?"

"Yes Sis. We're going to have a lot of explaining to do and things to work out, but yes I'm very happy. It would probably be better if this hadn't happened so soon, but like I told you that weekend I love you and I always will. And I love the baby you're carrying, we'll work this all out I promise."

Feeling relieved at his response they talked a while longer before getting off the phone, but not without him reassuring her several more times that he'd take care of her and the baby. He told her how he'd be out of school and home in just over a week and they could be together then. That next week was the longest week for both of them as they waited in anticipation at seeing each other again.

As luck would have it her father got an emergency call from his great aunt who was in the hospital and wished him to come at once. Her mother being a stay at home mom had plenty of time to go along with him and with Julie out of school now and being 18 she could take care of the house and they didn't mind leaving her alone. Julie had never been so happy as they left the next morning and she began preparing the house for her brother's homecoming that very afternoon. She wanted everything to be perfect. She fixed his favorite meal, filled the house with flickering candles, put on some soft music, showered and dressed in a long black sexy dress that had a slit up the leg nearly to her hip.

Hearing his truck pull into the driveway just as she finished getting everything ready she took a deep breath and waited inside the door. He stopped as soon as he saw her. Smiling from ear to ear he was unable to contain his eagerness and ran across the room, scooping her up in his arms and twirling her around.

"Oh God I've missed you so much," he cried breathlessly. "You look so amazing in that dress." She told him about mom and dad suddenly having to leave and how they'd be alone for at least a week or so. They ate dinner and talked nonstop about how school had been and their friends and various other topics. Finally he stood up and reached for her hand. Taking her in his arms he carried her to her bedroom which was also filled with candles flickering their warm glow around the dark room. Laying her on the bed and stared at her. "I love you so much and I don't care what anyone else thinks, I want to be with you forever."

They kissed passionately, their hands running up and down each other's bodies. He slowly slipped off her dress leaving her in her black lacy panties. Her ran his fingertips over her smooth flat tummy. "I can't believe we're going have a baby," he whispered. Leaning down he planted several soft kisses across her stomach. Not being able to wait any longer he moved lower pulling her panties down with his teeth. His warm breath on her skin made the goose bumps appear, as she grew wetter by the minute. Parting her thighs slowly he blew on her glistening pussy teasing her. His tongue snaked its way across her clit sending shivers up her spine as he twisted and pushed to get it deep into her. He sucked and licked at her sweet juices bringing her close to orgasm three times before backing off.

Finally he moved back up her body, shedding his clothes as he did. He placed the tip of his rock hard cock at her entrance and kissed her again, this time his tongue finding its way into her welcoming mouth. He gave a quick thrust and his cock was buried deep in her velvet grasp. Their moans and pants filled the room as he thrust into her again and again deeper and faster each time.

"Oh god, oooohhh, oh god oh god I'm cumming!" she cried as her body exploded in one intense orgasm after another. This time he didn't even consider holding back as the first shots of his sperm came from his cock. She lay there in ecstasy feeling him shoot his hot load of cum deep into her waiting pussy not worrying about the threat of pregnancy since she was already carrying his child.

They both lay there for what seemed hours before speaking. His arms were wrapped around her and his softened cock was still buried deep within her womb. He placed his hand on her soft tummy again and stroked it lightly. "I know you're scared sis, but don't be. I'm here with you and I can't wait for our baby to be born. I'm sorry it happened so soon, but it still turns me on to think my own little sister is pregnant by me."

She smiled and kissed him deeply and could feel his cock again hardening within her pussy. That was only the beginning of their summer together…

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A First For Us Both Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 605 milliseconds