A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 06

"So you love her, huh?" he asked, not sarcastically, but pressing. "Then what happens in August when she goes to Chicago?"

"I dunno," I said honestly. "My heart goes with her."

Abruptly, as if the skies had suddenly opened and the sunshine came pouring in, he broke out laughing. "You really are a fucking poet," he spouted out between laughs. I took my medicine again as he basked in his moment. "Your heart goes with her? Holy shit what a wussbag," he guffawed.

"Ok, ok, enough," I said finally, after he'd had his good laugh. "I may be a wussbag but you're a fucking hothead so just stop fucking with me." I said it firmly but with a smile to let him know I wasn't being combative.

"I can't, goddammit," he replied, matching my jovial tone as he continued to chuckle. "I'm telling ya, I don't mean to fuck with you but I can't help it. It's weird to see you with her. It's weird to think you put your hands all over her."

"Open your eyes, man;" I said, pleading, "she's gorgeous. Someone, whether it's me or some random douchebag, is going to be putting his hands on her. Now I'm not saying you have to like that it's me, but I'm telling you to accept it. Because I love her and I'm not using her and I'm not going to break her heart or treat her like shit. I'm going to treat her well. Can you say that for half the other assholes we know? Or some other guy that would be looking to hit it and quit it?"

His eyes held me firmly as he pondered the thought. "She's my sister," he said calmly.

"Yeah, and she's my girl."

After another moment he smiled. "Ok, man, look, I don't want to fight. I trust you, just treat her well and I'll try not to bust your balls about it."

"Ok," I said simply.

"We cool?" he asked.

"Yeah, cool," I replied.

"Good," he stated simply, "now get your ass in there and take a shower, you fucking stink. Be at my house in ten minutes."

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Don't worry, it involves your precious girlfriend," he said as he walked away toward his house. "And remember," he added, "I said ten minutes, Maria, ten. Don't spend all night doing your hair."

"This coming from the little girl who spends an hour in the bathroom before we do anything," I called after him.

"Ten minutes, Deborah, ten!" he yelled, still walking away. I laughed as I headed inside for my shower. I was impressed that he had been able to apologize. That was actually a big step for him. Normally he'd refuse to ever apologize and would hold grudges against anyone who took a stand against him. It was a sign that he was maturing and I had a pretty good idea I knew who to thank for it.

My theory was confirmed when Jeanie opened the door for me and I walked in to find Tony and Theresa hanging out in their kitchen. "We're all going out to dinner, my treat," Tony announced. I smiled. Without saying a word I walked over to Theresa and gave her a hug. She was definitely the one who had influenced this growth in Tony.

"Thank you," I said to her, taking her by the shoulders after our hug and looking her in the eyes. She just smiled.

"Uhhhhh, I said I'M treating," Tony chimed in, "just in case you missed it. And your little girlfriend is over there," he added, "so hands off of mine." To this we all laughed. I walked over and threw my arm around Jeanie.

"Yeah, and don't you forget it," I said, laughing. Tony just shook his head and smiled. I had a feeling the worst of anything we'd have to handle was officially behind us. We went out for a nice dinner together that night and had a great time. It was like a weight had been lifted between us all.

And that good feeling lasted throughout the summer. Jeanie and I fell deeper in love, both dreading the coming of late August and trying our best to savor our time together. We would find times to make love as often as we could, sneaking away for quickies here and there, teasing and pleasing one another. It was fun being naughty and young, and we reveled in our moments of affection.

But soon, inevitably, August rolled around and the time of Jeanie's departure grew near. I decided to take a day completely off from work to spend some quality time alone with her. It was a weekday and her parents and brother were out of the house at work. I came over to her house mid-morning and cuddled in bed with her. "Hi baby," she whispered, yawning and shaking off sleep as I crawled into her bed. She had unlocked the door for me earlier so I could just come in and lay with her.

"Hey," I whispered, wrapping my arm around her and drawing her close. I felt the warmth of her skin immediately, so I gently pulled back the covers to see what was underneath. She wore a skimpy pink thong and a little t-shirt that came only down to her belly. She looked incredibly sexy laying there all curled up against me. "Mmmmmm, sweetie, you are so freaking cute," I hummed in her ear.

She giggled, nuzzling into the crook of my arm. We held each other for some time, dozing off now and again. After a while she rolled over and gently kissed my chin. "Time to get up," she said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry," I replied. "And for food this time," I said grinning, letting my hands wander down over her breasts and onto her hips. She laughed.

"Naughty boy!" she chastized.

"Mm hmm," I agreed, laughing.

We both laughed and enjoyed the moment. Then, as if she sensed exactly what I was thinking, she said softly, "I'm going to miss you, Jim."

"I'm going to miss you too, Giana," I said back. After a few moments I threw back the covers and lifted her up. "C'mon, cutie, let's go eat breakfast." I carried her out of her room and into the hall.

"But Jim," she protested, "I'm not wearing..."

"No clothes for you today!" I said authoritatively. "Today you are my naked little sex toy!"

"Oh am I?" she asked seductively as I carried her downstairs.

"Yes, my sex toy!" I declared. I put her down in a chair at the dining room table. "What will my little toy have for breakfast?" I asked. "You'll need your energy today."

"A big bowl of Fruity Pebbles, please," she said.

"Fruity Pebbles, it is," I said, grabbing a huge salad bowl from their cupboard. I filled it with a ridiculous amount of cereal and grabbed two spoons.

"Holy shit!" she yelled, when she saw the bowl I brought in to her.

"My girl wants a big bowl, she gets a big bowl," I declared. She laughed and we both ate the Fruity Pebbles out of the salad bowl. When we were done I asked her what now?

"Now, I say we go out and hang by the pool," she suggested.

"I like that idea, but it may interfere with my 'no clothes' rule," I said.

"Don't worry," she said, her eyebrows raising deviously, "I have a bikini that barely passes as clothing."

My jaw dropped. "Go put it on quick," I said breathlessly. "I'm running home for my trunks. Meet you at the pool in five." I leaned forward and kissed her then darted from the room, Jeanie's giggles echoing through the hall behind me. I threw my trunks on in record time and raced back to her house where I went around back to the pool. Jeanie hadn't come back downstairs yet so I took my shirt off and lounged in one of the chairs.

A moment later Jeanie appeared and slid open their sliding glass door. She had two towels draped over her arm and a bottle of sunscreen in her hand. She wore an orange string bikini that I had never seen her in before, and I had a pretty good idea why.

It hugged her curves perfectly, the bra cups thin and plunging around her breasts, revealing so much of her gorgeous olive skin and pert, little breasts. The bottom was skin tight and when she bent to put the towels onto a chair, I noticed that it rode into her crack a little, revealing her curved hips and round ass. With how sexy this bikini was, there was no way her parents or brother would ever let her wear it out or around others. I felt so turned on to be seeing her in it and instantly felt myself hardening as I watched her.

"Damn, sweetie," I gushed, "that bikini is so fucking hot."

She giggled. "You like?" she asked, pushing her hip out saucily and running her thumb into the waistband, gently tugging.

"Yes," I said emphatically, "I'm getting turned on already."

"Well, then come over here and rub lotion on me," she said grinning. She sat in a chair next to me as I jumped up to fulfill her wish. Her back was to me as I squirted lotion in my hands and rubbed them to warm it up. I then spread it all over her shoulders and back, being sure to let my fingers slip down under her waistband to feel her ass when I could. She just giggled. When I had finished on her back, she stood. "The backs of the legs too please," she requested.

I needed no convincing as I squirted more lotion and began to rub it into her muscular legs. She'd played soccer and run competitively for years so her shapely legs showed the effects. Her muscles were taut and defined and my hands followed their sexy contours as I rubbed from her thighs down her calves, smoothing the lotion into her. She then turned to face me.

"Ummm, the front too, please, sir," she said demurely, looking up at me with mischievous eyes.

"Yes, my lady," I said haughtily, and rubbed more lotion in my hands. I ran my palms down her chest under her neck and palmed both breasts as I did so, letting my fingers slip under the bra to glide slickly over her nipples. She gasped lightly but I didn't linger long, sliding out and running the lotion onto her belly. Then I knelt down in front of her and put more lotion onto her legs, enjoying letting my fingers trace along her upper thighs where she was so soft and smooth.

Once she was covered I stood up "How's that?" I asked, rubbing my palms together to dry up the last of the lotion.

She glanced down and saw the bulge in my shorts, a stirring caused by getting to touch her all over. "So very good," she said, her voice low and rasping. "Your turn."

With that she took the lotion from me and squirted some into her hands. I turned around and reveled in feeling her hands run down my back, repeating my motions by letting her hands dip down into the waistband of my trunks. Then she leaned down and worked it onto the backs of my legs, her hands sliding up my thighs gently. She then moved to my front and ran the lotion down my chest, her thumbs grinding seductively against my nipples as she went. Then down onto the front of my legs, looking up at me as she slipped her hands up under my trunks to my thighs.

I smiled as she stood up and finished. "How'd I do?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said smiling, pulling her to me. We kissed softly and then she bent and took the towels and laid them on the deck. We lounged on them, lying flat next to one another in the warm August sun. The sweat began to build on us as we laid there for a while, our fingers intertwined. After a bit, Jeanie went in and grabbed us snacks and lemonade. We ate and drank them in chairs next to one another, still sweating.

After we'd eaten, we lazed about for a while longer, each softly running our fingers over one another's skin, relaxing and enjoying being warm and half-naked next to each other. We chatted a bit about things, and we joked a little, but mostly we just enjoyed being alone, stealing kisses every now and again, sometimes on the lips, sometimes on our shoulders or backs or necks. It was lovely and seductive, having an entire beautiful day to lay in the sun with the girl I loved.

Finally, after a long while, Jeanie whispered, "Ready to swim? I'm all sweaty."

"Sounds good to me," I said. I stood and took her hands to pull her up. I threw my arms around her and enjoyed her warm body pressed to mine. We shuffled over to the pool's edge where I gently picked her up.

"You better not, Stillman," she said, sensing that I was about to throw her in.

"I wouldn't do that," I said soothingly. "You really think I'd just throw you right in?" As I said it I gave her a wicked smile and raised my eyebrows.

"Jim, don't, it's too cold," she protested.

"I said I wouldn't throw you in," I said still smiling and looking evil.

"James... don't..." she said again, looking at me sternly.

"I won't throw you in," I assured her, "but I will go in with you." As I said this I tipped over the edge, holding her in my arms.

"Jim, no, stop, stop," she pleaded as our balance tipped past the point of control and we toppled into the water together. We came up after our splash, still holding one another. She wiped her hair out of her face and splashed me. "I'm going to get you for that, James Stillman!" she yelled.

I just laughed. "Sorry, sweetie, I had to do it." She jumped into my arms as I laughed and wrapped her legs around me. She put her hands on my head and dunked me under the water.

"You are in big trouble, buddy," she said as I wiped the water from my eyes, still laughing.

"No I'm not, you'll forgive me," I said confidently.

"Oh will I now? I'm freezing, Jim!" she protested.

"Yeah but I'll keep you warm," I said, pulling her close.

"You better," she replied, leaning into me until our noses touched.

"Mmmmm, my pleasure," I moaned, claiming her mouth with mine and pulling her body close, feeling her breasts press against me. She wrapped her legs tighter around me and I backed up to the side of the pool where she crushed against me as we kissed. She ground her hips into me, pressing my hardness into her softness.

She groaned from deep in her throat. "It's getting warmer in this pool," she whispered between kisses.

"The water is going to boil soon if we keep this up," I said, sliding my hands up the backs of her thighs and squeezing her ass. I hooked my thumbs into her bikini bottoms and tugged them gently upward until they rode into her crack. She moaned and pushed her tongue into my mouth. The attraction between us was palpable, spreading heatedly like a wildfire. My cock grew harder and harder as she ground against it, until it pressed demandingly between her legs.

She reached behind me and took hold of the side of the pool to gain leverage as she bucked her hips into me. Soon we were dry-humping hungrily, my fingers slipping under her bikini bottoms to stroke her folds. Again she groaned into my mouth and pushed hard into me. She broke the kiss and leaned back to look at me.

She held my gaze for a moment as she ran her hands behind my head, then brought them forward in front of her. She hooked her hands into her bra straps and yanked them downward, freeing her breasts before me. The pool was pretty secluded but there was always a chance a neighbor could see us. Neither of us seemed to care in the moment. My eyes widened as I looked down at her breasts, her brown nipples rock hard and at attention. I descended on them greedily and pulled each into my mouth in turn, suckling and flicking them with my tongue.

"Oh fuck yes," she grunted as I sucked her nipples, flexing my fingers upwards into her sex.

"You taste like suntan lotion, baby," I said, smiling up at her.

"Well then maybe you should clean me off," she whispered huskily.

"Mmmmm," I groaned, fastening onto her nipple again and sucking it briskly. After a moment I popped off it and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"Let's head up to the shower so we can wash all the dirty off us," she suggested.

"I don't think there's enough soap in the world to wash the dirty off of me and you," I joked, "but I say we give it a try." She laughed and kissed me again as we both floated together to the steps out of the pool. She slipped herself back into her bikini top and we got out and toweled ourselves off. She made it a point to glance down at my very obvious erection tenting my trunks and raise her eyebrows. I smiled deviously.

"You did it, and now you have to answer for it," I said slyly.

"Nope, not my fault," she said, backing away from me and hiding behind her towel.

"All your fault, sweetie," I said, following her.

"Nuh-uh," she yelled, turning and breaking for the door. I followed closely behind as she threw open the sliding glass door and ran inside. I closed the door behind me and continued my pursuit yelling, "Your fault, your fault," after her. She kept repeating, "No, no, no," and giggling wildly until I caught her from behind right at the bottom of the stairs.

I yanked her body to mine, feeling her cool flesh press against me, still moist from the pool. I pressed my hard-on against her ass and let my hands roam down her front, caressing her breasts and sliding down her tummy until they slipped into her bikini bottoms.

She turned her head and leaned backward so our mouths could press together. She wiggled her hips so that her ass pressed against my erection. I groaned into her mouth as my fingertips grazed downward over her mound and into her pubic hair. She returned the groan then broke our kiss and stepped up on the first stair, turning to face me. I slipped my hands out of her bikini and held her by the hips. "If we keep this up," she said, "we'll never make it upstairs."

"Ok," I said, raising my hands up in the air, "I'll stop. No touching until the shower."

"Good," she said, turning and leading me up the steps. "No touching." I followed her and she led us into the bathroom. I shut the door behind us as she reached in and turned on the water. Once it was running she turned to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Take it off for me, big boy," she said, glancing down at my bathing suit.

"You mean like this?" I asked, reaching under the waistband to untie the strings.

"Mm hmm," she hummed, biting her lip and smiling slyly. I held her eyes as I slipped them down slowly, revealing my throbbing erection. When it popped free her eyes darted down and bulged slightly, watching me as I dropped the trunks to the floor, leaving me naked before her. My cock lunged upward, turgid and erect. Her lips curled upward in a saucy half-grin.

"Your turn," I whispered, "take it off." I nodded downward at her bikini. She kept her eyes on mine as she reached behind her back to untie her bra strings. She let the shoulderstraps slip off and the cups fell forward in her hands. She pulled it down and dropped it to the floor, revealing her bare breasts to me, her dark brown nipples hard as little pebbles. Never breaking eye contact, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her bottoms and tugged them downward, leaning forward as they dropped to her knees, then letting go so they could slip to the floor.

I looked down to take in the sight of her naked body, her little tuft of jet black pussy hair smoothed down flat from the wetness of her bikini. For a long moment we both just looked each other up and down, enjoying the sight of our naked bodies, resplendent in our burgeoning sexuality. It was Jeanie who spoke first.

"God damn, Jim Stillman," she said breathlessly, eyeing me up and down, "I can't believe you're my boyfriend."

"I'm lucky to be," I said, stepping forward and taking her by the arm. "I can't believe you're really my girlfriend." I swept open the shower curtain and stepped into the tub then turned to help her step in next to me. The water was warm and felt pleasing against our cooled skin. We let the flow rush between us as we wrapped our arms around each other and began kissing passionately. Without breaking our kiss or opening her eyes, she reached blindly and grabbed a bar of soap from the dish on the wall. Wordlessly she began rubbing it against my chest to work up a lather.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," I groaned, as her hands began to roam. She worked the lather around to my back and down onto my ass. Then she hunched forward and lathered my legs. She knelt down and looked up at me. I smiled as she raised her hands up the insides of my thighs and gently cupped my balls with her soapy hands, scrubbing them softly and getting them soapy and slick.

I let my head loll backwards, enjoying the feel of her soft hands. She brought them both upward and stroked the length of my cock, spinning her hands around the shaft and over the head. I gasped and my knees gave just a little. It felt so incredible having her stroke my manhood softly. It made me want to make her feel good too. I took her arms and lifted her to her feet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds