• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A First Step
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A First Step

Carey began to rub her clit; her mouth was open and soft little moans were escaping with each breath. She was clearly enjoying herself. Sam reached over and tugged at one of her nipples and she groaned in response. The two minutes went quickly and we alerted her. She paused, opened her eyes and smiled at us all. "I didn't want that to end," she said, reading all our minds.

Chris chuckled and drew a card. It said to have his partner choose someone to give him oral pleasure for two minutes. A dozen thoughts went through my mind in a moment, some conflicting. "Olivia," I said, "with John's permission."

"Of course, that's part of the game," said John. Olivia sauntered across the room and knelt down in front of my husband. I stared, wide-eyed, as she grasped his rigid shaft and squeezed it. I watched as he smiled down at her and she eagerly took him into her mouth. I knew I'd chosen wisely, as Olivia definitely seemed to know what she was doing. I watched Chris' face as his expression changed from a smile to a look of pleasure. He moaned softly as Olivia ministered to his desires.

Beforehand, I wasn't sure what I would have thought of another woman satisfying my husband, but this particular instance didn't bother me at all. In fact, it aroused me. I only wished someone was would have been doing the same to me at the same time. Who? Anyone right now. I needed it. I looked over at Sam, John and Carey and it appeared they were all in the same spot. Carey was lightly stroking her husband and John had his hand on his cock.

Olivia finished up her two minutes. "Way too short," said Chris smiling at me. "Isn't it your turn now?" At first I thought he meant to go down on him, but then I realized he meant the deck of cards. My arousal and the drinks were making me flustered. I drew a card from the deck.

"If you're not completely naked, remove your remaining clothes. You've been naughty. Bend over to allow your partner to discipline you." I gasped. "Oh my...," I paused. Chris and I had never done anything as kinky as spanking, just some occasional love pats. Our sex was pretty conventional. But I guess this was the day for crossing lines. "Where would you like me?" I asked him.

He smiled, appearing to relish his position and my obvious embarrassment. "Why don't you kneel down on the floor," he suggested. I tugged my panties down my legs and knelt on the carpet, facing John and Olivia with my bum in his direction. I felt Chris place his hand on my rear. He caressed it softly at first. His hand lifted, but instead of the slap I was expecting I felt his finger slide between my thighs and along my damp lips. I gasped involuntarily and closed my eyes trying to shut everyone else out. He removed his finger and then I felt it. SLAP. His hand came down on my ass. Not too hard, but hard enough to make me flinch. I grunted and bit my lower lip. And then his finger returned to my pussy. I felt another slap on my ass, this one felt more firm. A little moan escaped my mouth from the pleasure and pain, and then another slap. This one was a little more painful and I felt my eyes well up.

Then his hand returned to my rear softly, caressing it. His finger again found my wetness and I felt it slide in. "Mmmmm," I moaned.

"Is that better sweetie," I heard Chris say. I opened my eyes to John and Olivia staring down at me from their seats. I averted my eyes and looked down at the floor. My breasts were hanging down, swaying; my rear was completely exposed to my husband. I was simultaneously embarrassed and incredibly aroused. I stood up. The blood drained from my head and I wiped my eyes.

"You okay there?" asked Carey thoughtfully. I nodded and sat down, my bottom a little sore.

Chris put his hand on my thigh. "I wasn't too hard was I," he asked?

"Not at all," I said smiling meekly, "I can't believe we just did that."

"I know."

John drew a card. He read, "If you're not already naked, remove the rest of your clothing. Let the others in the room give you oral pleasure until you are satisfied." He looked up questioningly. "Does this mean everyone?"

"No, no...anyone who wants to," Sam hastily replied.

"Okay girls," Carey said as she got up off the couch, "we've got work to do."

I tentatively crossed the room and knelt down on the floor with Carey and Olivia as John moved to the edge of the couch and spread his legs, his large, stiff cock pointing in our direction. "May I?" asked Carey of Olivia.

"Be my guest," answered Olivia smiling.

I watched as Carey began by gently flicking the tip with her tongue and licking the sides of the shaft. She then took it in her mouth and began in earnest. John leaned back on the couch and enjoyed it. As Carey sucked, Olivia massaged John's thigh and then caressed his balls. John let out a low moan. "Okay, give me a chance," Olivia said.

Carey moved off and Olivia took her place, clearly experienced at what John enjoyed. She looked up at me, "Erica, help me out here." I looked at her wondering what she wanted. She must have sensed my indecision. "Come on, get close in here with me." She motioned me in between John's spread legs. We leaned in together. I tentatively began to use my tongue on John as Olivia did the same. I looked up at John; his eyes were wide with desire. Olivia's soft, wet tongue occasionally touched mine; we smiled at each other as we shared her husband.

Carey moved up besides me and I felt a tug on one of my nipples. The warmth of Olivia's body next to mine, John's cock on my lips, and Carey's touch of my breast caused me to moan with pleasure. John also gave out a loud moan. "I'm so close," he said. I backed off a little and Olivia took over and accepted his entire shaft into her mouth as he reached orgasm. Olivia licked her lips and then leaned over towards me kissing me deeply. I could taste her husband in her mouth as we kissed. Her lips were soft, so different than a man's. I'd missed this.

My desires had begun to overwhelm my patience with drawing cards and taking turns. I needed fulfillment soon. Olivia drew a card. "Remove all your clothes and let the others in the room give you oral pleasure until you are satisfied." Olivia smiled deviously. "I certainly don't mind being on the receiving end here, but if it's okay with our hosts, I think while I'm having my fun you all should be able to have some too."

"I second that!" I said a little too eagerly.

"Absolutely," Carey responded.

"Agreed," echoed Sam and Chris.

Olivia decided to lay down on the carpet and propped a pillow underneath her head. She spread her legs wide and John got down between them and began his work. "Now make sure you let others take turns, honey," Olivia said teasingly.

Carey knelt down next to Olivia and began to caress her breasts. Chris and I gathered close as well. I put my hand on his cock and began to stroke it gently. He smiled at me as we watched. John looked up. "Who's next?" he asked.

Carey got down and took his place. As she toyed with Olivia's wetness I decided to be bold. I knelt behind her and placed my hand on her rear and caressed the soft, smooth flesh. She wiggled it for me in encouragement. I slid my hand between her thighs from behind and found her soaked. I gently slid a finger into her wetness and she moaned. I withdrew it and slowly massaged her clit. Carey gasped as she licked Olivia's pussy.

I looked over at the guys. All three of them were stroking hard cocks, watching the three of us enjoy ourselves. How I wanted one of those cocks in me.

Carey decided to let someone else have a turn. She backed off, wiping her hand across her wet face and smiled. "Don't stop, please," moaned Olivia.

"Go Chris," I encouraged my husband. He dove down between her legs. I knew Olivia would enjoy this. Chris was a pro.

As my husband went to work, Olivia began to moan and twist. Her hips bucked and her face contorted into a scowl of pleasure. "Oh God, I'm close," she shouted. "Yes, that's it, yes, yes, yes. Fuck yes! Fuck! Oohhhh" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her.

As Olivia's body relaxed Chris thankfully said, "Okay Erica, you're next."

I eagerly lay down on the carpet, spread my legs and looked up at the group. "Who's first?" I giggled nervously. Carey motioned Sam in. He lowered himself onto my hairy mound and began to meet my needs. I closed my eyes and gave into the sensations. I felt his tongue run lightly up my labia, taking in my juices and then back down again. His fingers spread my lips and it was then that his tongue found my clit. I moaned in pleasure to encourage him. God it felt good. He ran circles around my clit with his tongue causing my thighs to quiver.

Someone began to caress my right breast; I opened my eyes to see it was Olivia. She tweaked my nipple a little, which caused a shiver to run down my spine and I smiled up at her. Olivia responded with a hard pinch.

After what seemed like way too short of a time period, John replaced Sam between my legs. I closed my eyes again as he flicked my clit with his tongue. It felt like sparks were sent through my body, and my hips quivered in response.

I felt his tongue leave and another take it's place. I opened my eyes to see Carey between my legs. "Oh yes," I gasped as her tongue found my clit and Olivia continued to pull at my nipples. The multi-talented Olivia was also stroking John's cock with her other hand. Sam was behind Carey and from the sounds she was making it appeared he was thrusting into her from behind. I couldn't believe I was the center of attention and being devoured by Carey while four others looked on. I felt my orgasm building as Carey's tongue caressed my clit.

"Oh God yes," Carey gave a muffled cry into my wetness as Sam's orgasm spurted into her. Carey moaned deeply and attacked my pussy with her mouth. Pleasure spread through my hips up my body to my head and down to the tips of my toes. I clenched her head with my hands and pressed her face into my mound. My body shook with waves of pleasure; my hips bucked and thrust up into Carey's face as my orgasm took me.

As it subsided, I lay there with my body buzzing and my mind hazy. I looked up at Chris, who was smiling at me. "Oh wow," I sighed and returned his loving look. He squeezed my hand.

Carey lay down on her back next to me, and I looked over at her as Olivia dropped between Carey's thighs. I propped myself up on my elbows and told them I wanted Carey next. I needed to taste a woman before the night was out. It had been far too long.

After Olivia had had a few minutes she moved out and I lay down on the carpet in front of Carey's spread legs. I grasped her smooth thighs with my hands and buried my face in her hairy mound. She was dripping wet. I relished the strong taste of her juices mixed with her husband's semen and her scent. As I smothered her clit with my mouth I felt someone lift my rear up into the air. "It's me sweetie," I heard Chris say. I felt his cock slide between my thighs and push into my wetness. I moaned a little into Carey's pussy and continued to rub her clit with my tongue as my husband fucked me from behind. His pace increased, his cock pushing deeply into my body.

Carey began to squirm and twist beneath me. Her hips rose up off the carpet. I looked up at her to see her chest rising and falling with heavy breathing. Olivia's mouth was on one of her breasts. "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," I heard her moan. I heard one of the guys moaning with pleasure too. "That's it Erica, oh, oh, oh my God, now, now...". Carey's body exploded beneath me, twisting and shaking as her powerful orgasm overtook her. As Carey came, I felt Chris spasm and come inside of me.

As Carey's breathing subsided I looked up from my position between her legs. I noticed either Sam or John had ejaculated onto Carey's breasts. I moved up and collapsed on top of her, our warm bodies pressed against each other. I could feel the squishy wetness of the cum between our bodies and liquid leaking down my thighs onto Carey's. I felt completely dirty and used, but I didn't care. "Oh my God Erica, thank you so much," Carey said breathlessly.

"Oh it's my pleasure," I replied. "When can we do this again?" I felt her laugh beneath me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A First Step
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 645 milliseconds