A First Time for Everything

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Oohhhhhh!"

Suddenly he must have shot a full load up inside her. My forehead was on her open pussy as she slammed back down, her pussy exploding again. Then I felt it. Hot lava-like goo was now seeping out from her down over my chin. Oh boy. That's a first. Lydia's legs opened as my head popped out and I gasped for air. Her orgasm was subsiding as she saw me unravel my legs and plop down on my big butt in front of them, watching his deflating cock slip from her and suck out great globs of white cum, dripping down and hitting the carpet inches in front of my legs.

I began to "come to" and realize where I was as I reached up to wipe off my face.

"Oh no, baby, let me help you."

With that the lady was down on all fours over me, and she began licking hungrily over my face, slurping up the little globs of his and her cum. She then kissed me deeply, and I felt her tongue in my mouth and her tits pressed against my chest. I smiled. My turn. She lifted herself up on her arms and slowly moved forward, lowering one of her nipples down to my lips.

"Suck it baby. Get me ready. I wanna' fuck you so bad. Suck me baby. Eat my tits. Oh yeah.... Mmmmm?

I was getting lost in the moment when I froze. I know the feeling of a tongue licking up the back of my hard cock. But her tongue was in my mouth. Oh my. Wait a minute. I broke the kiss and began to squirm.

"What's the matter, love? Shhhhhh. It's OK, baby. Tommy's just gonna wet it good so it will slide up inside me. Relax. It's OK. "

Turning her head over her shoulder, she spoke to her lover. "Go ahead, Steve won't mind. Get it good and wet all over. Oh yeah, that's it."

She looked back down to me and giggled. "Your gonna' love it, hon. I'm gonna' fuck you so nice and good all day long."

Oh my. I felt the warmth of a hot mouth slip slowly down my still hard cock, all the way to the base. Lydia's mouth came down on mine, and I felt her tongue lick my lips. Oh, what the hell. I reached up and slipped my hand behind the lady's head and began to kiss her deeply, letting my hips respond to the moment and just slowly begin to grind upward.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it."

With that she sat up and turned around, then swung a leg over me and straddled my chest facing back toward her lover as he busied himself, his head beginning to bob up and down. She lifted herself up and scooted back slowly, positioning her pussy still hot and smelling of sex over my mouth and slowly lowering it down. Knowing what to do I began lapping at her lips

"Not too fast, dear. Save it for me. I promised him a good fuck. Oh yeah. Damn, he's good down there. Oh yeah." She began to rock and slowly grind her open slit over my face, my tongue licking every spot. "That's it. Oh, I love it. Ohhhhh yeah. I'm gonna'! Mmmmmmm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds