A Fist Full of Firsts

"Hmm, me too," Mandy agreed.

In seconds, Carol was hungrily slurping on David's prick as he stood in front of Carol on one side of the bed, enjoying the view as he again looked into the mirror, watching the girls humping one another, in addition to seeing Mandy who was now likewise sucking Matt's prick as he stood fucking her face.

He loved the sway of his wife's tits, as well as Carols as they knelt, cock in mouth, prick in cunt, even if it wasn't a real one, though it looked wonderfully wild, and obviously felt wonderfully good too, as the girls teased and thrilled one another with their ever increasingly frantic thrusts back and forth against one another.

All too soon it became obvious that Carol was nearing an orgasm. No longer able to breath, pant and continue sucking David's prick, she reluctantly released him, crying out, moaning now as she slapped her ass back wildly against Mandy's.

"Oh fuck, rub my clit David, rub my clit!" she urged him desperately, "I'm so fucking close!"

David scooted back onto the bed, now kneeling between the two women, reaching down and beneath her, finding her wet sloppy cunt, enjoying the odd feel of the rubber prick that impaled the two of them together. Likewise, Matt now came to kneel on the other side, his hand beginning to toy with and rub Mandy's clit as the girls continued thrusting back against one another, the sound of their asses slapping each other only adding to the wildly erotic atmosphere that had become supercharged with sensual delight.

"Oh yeah, yeah, rub mine too!" Mandy cried enjoying the feel of hands and fingers probing, rubbing and stimulating her already super-sensitized clitoris as Carol continued pummeling the depths of her hot fiery-feeling pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's it! That's it! That's....IT!" Carol screamed, her cry of ecstasy, the ear-piercing scream of her pleasure suddenly filling the room, triggering Mandy's a moment later as she gleefully added her own wail of pure delight to that of her friends.

Moments later the girls collapsed upon the bed, for the moment exhausted, satiated, yet still highly aroused.

"How'd you like to try that one baby?" Carol asked her husband. David was surprised, more like stunned as Matt sat considering the request. "Maybe another time," he said finally. "It's pretty big, not sure I could actually accommodate that one!" he said simply.

"You're not serious!" David had to comment. "You wouldn't really try, even consider taking that up your ass now would you?"

"I might," Matt said easily. "We've got a few other toys at home we enjoy using that feel damn good, though nothing quite that large," he admitted, "Though I could certainly handle your cock easily enough."

"Oh David, I'd love to see that," Mandy said almost immediately jumping in before he could even react to that thought.

"I don't know," David responded, once again feeling nervous, his inhibitions once again wrestling with his conscience.

"I'd love seeing that too!" Carol quipped, "Especially if Matt was fucking me while you are fucking him," she urged.

"Vegas? Remember?" Mandy smiled hopefully.

"Alright, alright, but not without a condom," he told her.

"Yeah, I brought some too, just in case," Matt said. Mandy however had already leapt off the bed, running over to the nightstand where she quickly retrieved one of many they kept there whenever they'd decided to enjoy having anal sex together, something the two of them had often enjoyed, though then it was Mandy's tight sweet ass he was fucking, and not another guys.

As David pulled on the condom, Mandy handed Carol the bottle of KY that they kept readily available. She proceeded to liberally lubricate Matt's ass, handing it back to Mandy who then applied an additional amount of it to David's condom-covered prick.

"You mind if I'm the one to put it in?" Mandy asked. "I'd really enjoy seeing this," she added.

"Be my guest," Matt said kneeling, "Just take it slow and easy at first until I get used to it," he asked.

David couldn't believe he was actually doing this, but it helped having his wife kneeling beside him, holding onto his prick, which she now pressed against the tiny puckered opening of Matt's ass.

"Whenever you're ready," she said excitedly holding it there.

"Go ahead, slow and easy though," he reminded them once again. Carol was lustfully stroking Matt's cock, David felt his wife's hand slowly begin to ease, then press the head of his prick more forcefully until with a tiny little "pop" he felt himself penetrate Matt's ass.

"Ok?" Mandy asked.

"Oh yeah, it's all good," Matt groaned appreciably, his wife's hand still lovingly caressing his prick as inch by inch, David slipped his prick inside the man's ass until nearly the entire length of it had penetrated.

"Ready for me?" Carol asked, though she had already positioned herself beneath him, squirming herself under him so that he could slip his own rock-hard cock into his wife's waiting pussy.

"Oh yeah, more than," Matt grinned down at her.

David felt his wife's hand playfully cupping his balls from behind as she knelt off to one side, watching the lewd spectacle before her. Slowly, he began thrusting himself in and out of Matt's ass while he did the same, finding a workable rhythm while doing so to Carol.

"Feel good baby?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, damn good," Matt moaned happily. "How's it feeling for you?" he grunted pleasurably.

"Like I'm getting fucked by two men at the same time," she giggled.

"Oh! Now there's a thought!" Mandy said seriously. "That's something I have ALWAYS fantasized about!"

"Well then, you're next," David grinned, "I wouldn't mind fucking that tight little ass of yours again either!"

"I think your husbands starting to finally get into this Mandy," Carol half moaned with clipped breaths of air. "I certainly know I am!"

"Just one thing I want to see first," Mandy said still pleasurably fondling her husband's balls while he continued fucking slowly, though deeply into Matt's ass.

"Oh? What's that honey?"

"When Matt's close, I want to see you reach around him and finish jerking off his prick onto Carol's cunt, will you do that for me baby?"

David thought about it, and then grinned wickedly. "Ok, but only if you eat her after I finish doing that," he said tossing back the dare.

Mandy however didn't even think twice about it, "You got it sweetie!" She said excitedly, which was followed by a struggled deep-throated groan from Matt.

"Fuck, just imagining her doing that has me right on the edge," he voiced, still fighting for control.

"Well then? Just let David know when it's time,"

"Fuck! It's time! Its time!" he called out, and then lifted up un-cunting his wife.

"Grab it David! Grab it! Grab it and finish jerking him off!" Mandy yelled excitedly.

Once again it felt odd, though excitedly different to be holding, and now jerking off another man's cock, especially with his own dick firmly and deeply embedded inside Matt's ass. He pumped it once, twice, and then Matt's dick exploded with a fountain of cream that sprayed wildly as David fought desperately to direct the spurts against the opening of Carol's pussy, which she herself now held open as a wonderfully obscene target with her own fingers.

"Oh yeah, splash her clit, hit her clit!" Mandy was playfully directing.

"Oh fuck!" David groaned at that moment, still working Matt's dick up and down with his hand, he had felt his own precious orgasmic release, shoving himself in deeply, holding it there for a moment as his prick throbbed, spurted, throbbed and spurted again over and over. "Oh fuck!" he groaned once more, finally releasing Matt's spent prick.

"Eat it baby, eat it!" David said slipping out of Matt's ass as Matt collapsed to one side of Carol, and he the other, giving Mandy free access to her gooey, sperm covered snatch.

She dove into her friend's pussy like an Olympic diver, quickly swallowing the woman's clit in her mouth, her fingers already worming themselves between her lips, capturing as she did so streamers of Matt's sticky cum.

"David, empty your condom on me," Carol said glancing over just as David was about to remove it from his prick.

"Really?"

"Yes really!" she all but demanded. "Dump it on me, give her your spunk to lick up as well!"

David was only too happy to comply, his wife greedily devouring the supplement of his thick creamy cum which he carefully poured from the condom, ensuring that it filled Carol's pink glistening slit like additional whipped cream on a banana split Sunday.

"Holy shit!" Matt moaned upon seeing this, the level of the crazed lust not lost on anyone as Mandy's face quickly became smeared in the precious spending's of all three of them, for now, Carol too had begun to climax, her cunt suddenly becoming a liquefied pool of her own femininely creations.

It was almost comical. Matt, David and Carol had all just climaxed, content and still basking in the afterglow of the most intense pleasurable imaginable. Mandy on the other hand just sat there, almost wild-eyed, her face still gleaming with a mixture of perspiration, pussy, and cock juice.

"Oh baby, I shouldn't laugh, but you really should see yourself!" David told her. "I don't think I've ever seen you look like this before!" he added seriously. "And I'm not talking because of how you look, but the look in your eyes!" he tried conveying.

Mandy cast a quick glance in the mirror, saw what David had meant and burst out laughing.

"What?"

"I've only seen that look on my own face once before," she confessed. "And that was the first time I ever masturbated while looking at my face in the mirror when I came."

"You know, I've never done that!" Carol told everyone, might have to try that while we're here," she said spinning around, spreading her legs just to see what it might look like in the mirror while doing so.

David shook his head, finally standing up. "For the moment, I need to do two things, pee and get something else to drink." He'd only gotten a few steps when he heard Carol coming up behind him.

"Ditto, me too...and I'll help with the drinks afterwards!"

"Take your time!" Mandy called out to the two of them as they left. "Matt's promised me a long slow lick while you're gone!"

Sure enough, they turned just before exiting the bedroom as Mandy reached up grabbing poor Matt by the head, and all but shoving his face into her cunt as she began humping against it.

"Didn't she say slow?" Carol said giggling as she followed David out the door.

#

As they neared the bathroom, David stopped just outside the door. "Go ahead, I can wait," he told Carol.

"Don't be silly," she said. "Matt and I pee together all the time!" Before he could even object, Carol had grabbed his hand, all but yanking him into the bathroom. She immediately went over sitting down on the toilet and spread her legs. "Here' come stand between them," she said.

And though he did so, he spoke, "I'm not sure I can do this," he said feeling his face flush with embarrassment.

Carol laughed out loud. "After what we just finished doing? You're pee-shy?" she teased. "Here, give me that!"

Once again Carol took control before David had a chance to even object. She held his prick, working it much the same way he himself did when he sometimes stood over the bowl waiting for it to go.

"You really have done this before," he said feeling the sensation beginning to come.

"Countless times," she smiled, and then began urinating herself, the sound of her own piss-stream suddenly causing him to begin peeing as well, which he now did as Carol held onto his prick, aiming his own streamer against hers as they now peed together.

They quickly washed up and then headed back out to the living room for fresh drinks.

"I have to tell you David, I'm very proud of you!"

"Oh? Whys that?"

"Because most men have a real phobia about touching another man, yet in a situation like this, it's almost expected that the women should, even if they're inexperienced or a little uncertain about doing it too," she told him. "I mean think about it, you're not the only one with a lot of "firsts" going on here you know, Mandy's done a lot already that she's never done before either, yet men again just take that in stride as perfectly natural, normal, when that same kind of logic should also be applied to men as well."

"Maybe it was easier for me, because we do know the two of you very well, and I know that there's no labeling going on here," David told her. "I mean, I don't really feel any differently, I don't suddenly have this wild uncontrollable urge to suddenly fuck Matt's ass again."

"No, maybe not, but at least maybe next time if the situation presents itself, you won't be nearly as intimidated or as confused by it either!"

David thought about it, and admitted that she was probably right. "But it's still looking at you two that gets me horny," he explained.

"That, and watching us two!" Carol quipped, "Which in a way isn't any different for us, Mandy and I have both spoken about it long before this, and admitted and shared with one another that it can be just as erotic for us to see, as it is for the two of you to see us, so remember that."

"I'll try," he told her smiling sheepishly.

"That's all that we ask," Carol said reaching down to give David's prick and affectionate little caress. "Now, what should we fix to drink this time?"

#

As late as it already was, it was pointless for Matt and Cindy to go home. Having thoroughly exhausted one another, they soon collapsed into bed together falling fast asleep in a tangle of spent naked flesh.

It was the sensation of having his dick sucked that soon roused him from a deep satisfying sleep.

"Whaaa?" he suddenly questioned popping his eyes open with the first tingling of pleasure that had finally managed to work its way into what David at first thought to be a dream.

Looking down, wide awake now, he saw his wife and Carol taking turns with his prick, sucking and licking it as he lay there. Glancing up, he saw Matt sitting against the headboard with a smile on his face.

"Already had my wake-up call," he told him.

"So David, given any more thought as to if you've decided to go on the retreat with us or not?" Carol asked.

"Where'd you say it was again? Any where near Vegas?" Causing the three of them to laugh.

"Well, it is in Nevada ," Carol shot back with a smile on her face.

"Close enough," David moaned, and then closed his eyes, settling back to enjoy the new day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1150 milliseconds