• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Flashback to the Sisties

A Flashback to the Sisties

I am old now and sex is barely more than a memory but if you will; allow an old man to tell you of bygone times, where wild sex was the norm and good times were to be had by all. First, let me say this story is true as far as I can remember it. There may be some inaccurate accounts but only because of faulty memory, the facts of the story are true.

As I said, I am old and useless now but I had the good fortune to live in Hollywood in the sixties. Those were the days, the drugs were cheap, and the sex was free. We had no need for condoms; all the girls were on the new miracle drug called 'the pill'. The only STDs you caught were curable by a shot of penicillin at your local clinic. All the girls were no longer worried about getting pregnant and no one was calling them loose or sluts. It was a time of 'free love' and everyone wanted to partake, and in Hollywood, it was even more so. I am not talking about 'Hippies' here, that was a different subculture; the people I ran around with had jobs and even took baths.

Any way on to my tale, I worked in a grocery store called 'Hollywood Ranch Market'. It was something of a landmark having been there since the twenties. It was also known for being open 24 hours a day and in fact, it never closed, it didn't even have front doors. It looks like I am meandering again, OK back to my story. As I worked there all night, I managed to meet many interesting people including a lot of topless dancers who worked the clubs up and down Sunset and Hollywood Blvd. Now you would think that a topless dancer would have their pick of any men they wanted and some did. However, many girls didn't want to go out with someone who just wanted to look at their boobs so they mainly ignored men from their clubs. Most of them stopped by the ranch market before going home, to do a little shopping. As I talked with them, I was surprised to learn many of them were actually lonely. I managed to get close to more than a few, which raised my ego immensely. The girl that really sticks in my head was named Linda; this girl was a real free spirit. She was very proud of what she did for a living (and a damn good living I might add). She would take her clothes off at the drop of a hat and if she wanted, she would fuck you anywhere, at a bus stop, on a park bench, even in the back of the Hollywood Ranch Market. Sometimes late at night we could talk her into doing a strip tease right on top of the check stand (as you can see, the Ranch Market was not your typical super market). Mainly, Linda loved sex of all kinds; she liked oral, she liked anal, she liked boys and she liked girls, she liked to be on top, to be on the bottom, anyway just give her sex.

I guess, for the sixties you could say that Linda and I were going together. She came over to my house a lot and we would fuck all day. We did go out but not too often, I remember we went to see Janice Joplin at the Hollywood Bowl and someone complained that we were fucking in the box seats so they threw us out. Linda was pissed because we missed the show, I told her to mellow out (doesn't that sound funny now) we would see Janice the next time she got to town. Of course, she never got back to town she died of an overdose before she had the chance.

One day Linda called me and told me, she had a surprise for me. I was hoping for sex or drugs but when she came in with her friend Sharon, I was bummed. Sharon was a girl she had gone to school with, who was now married and had two kids although I noticed she was not married to the father of her kids as they were white and her husband was black. Linda told me that Sharon's husband liked her to cuckold him. I had no idea what this meant having never heard of the word. After she told me what it meant, I wondered what kind of a husband would want that. I knew a few couples that had 'open relationships' both husband and wife sleeping around but none where just the wife slept around. Linda said that she and Sharon were doing a girl on girl thing and Sharon was moaning about wanting a cock to share so Linda came up with the idea to come to my house. Linda starting bragging to Sharon about what a nice cock I have. Now believe me if someone would even call me an average cock I would be happy but I think Linda was just trying to sell me to Sharon. As I leaned against the breakfast bar having a beer, Linda walked over to me, opened my button fly jeans, and pulled out my cock. She dropped down to her knees and started sucking me. As she was sucking away, I looked over at Sharon who was looking at me. I was feeling uneasy as if we were forcing Sharon to do something she didn't want to do, but no, she walked over to me and started making out with me as Linda sucked my cock. Linda said you should try some of this he really tastes good. Sharon said OK lets trade so Linda stood up and Sharon knelt down and put my cock into her mouth. Linda put her tongue in my mouth then asked if I could taste my cock on her tongue. Of course, I couldn't but I told her I could because it excited her.

Finally Sharon looked at Linda and said let's take this boy into the bedroom and see if we can fuck his brains out. She just grabbed my cock and started for the bedroom. I asked Linda how she knew where the bedroom was. Linda laughed,

"Oh we come here while you are working and make Lesbo love."

Sharon said, "Can't you smell it on your sheets when you come home?"

Well I never had before but I sure was going to start checking them now.

The only thing close to a three way that I ever had was two couples in the same car at the drive in, you know sneaking a peak over the seat. This was so much better, the first time I ever saw Sharon's pussy was when she sat it on my face. As she sat backwards on my face, Linda sat on my cock. Then the two girls started kissing and rubbing each other's tits while they used my body to satisfy their pussies. Then they would switch, I don't remember which one I came in first but I do remember it didn't slow them down. When I got too soft to fuck, they would just rub my cock along their slits and tickle their clits until I got hard again. Then when they switched I ended up sucking a pussy full of my cum but I was far too excited to care. They were there all day and end to the night. To tell the truth I was glad I had to go to work, I needed a rest.

The next day we all went to the beach, we even took Sharon's kids. This felt strange to me but everybody else seemed fine with it. Her kids talked to me as if they knew me forever, I guess they were used to their mom running around with strange men. We went to a beach just south of Malibu, I think it was called hippy beach at the time. There were no lifeguards or anybody of authority so it was fairly open to do whatever you wanted. As soon as we got there, Linda took off her top saying she wanted tan tittys for her audience. Sharon's kids started giggling and I was concerned but she told me her kids see Linda's boobies all of the time. After we had been there awhile and had played in the water and in the sand, Linda whispered in my ear that Sharon wanted some more of my 'nice cock'. I told her no way, not with her kids around but Linda said she would take care of the kids. She told the kids,

"Come on, let's take a walk and see if we can find some seashells."

Sharon turned to me "Let's go down to the water."

She hopped up and ran to the water and I followed her like a little puppy. Once we were in up to our necks, she pulled off her bottoms and handed them to me.

"Don't you lose these or you will have to explain to my children where mommy's bathing suit went."

As I held on to her suit for dear life, she put her arms around my neck and mounted my cock. I am sure to the people on the shore we looked like we were frolicking in the surf as we fucked with the waves pushing us back and forth. As we finished I told her I was surprised she just didn't want to fuck on our towels but she said fucking on the beach was for rookies.

"You just get too much sand in too many wrong places."

I helped her put her suit back on, got my stuff rearranged in my suit and we went back to shore.

When Linda got back, she had the two kids with their hands full of shells and two bare tits both of which were sunburned. When I told her she was sunburned she said that I would have to rub oil on her and that made the kids giggle again. As we gathered up our gear to go home I whispered to Linda that I was uncomfortable with all that we did in front of Sharon's kids. She whispered back that it made her hot to know that I was fucking her best friend as she watched her kids.

I have included this woman's children in my tale because that is how it happened. I have to say I felt very uncomfortable around her young kids and with them being around us at a place, I didn't think children should be. There were other children at this 'hippy beach', some with adults who wore no clothes, and some of the kids naked too. Please remember this was a different era and many people found this quite acceptable, but I was not one of them. Today these people would be arrested and their children taken away from them (Sharon included). I do know that Sharon cared for her children and felt by being open with them she was doing the right thing.

As with most relationships in Hollywood back in the sixties, ours did not last too long. Linda found another man with a little more money and maybe a nicer dick and I got involved with another topless dancer. Every once in a while if she got bored she would stop by my place for a quickie but not that often. I asked her once about Sharon, she told me she moved out of state and had become a PTA mom. As hard as that was to believe I guess, we all eventually settled down to real life. I married a girl I met in the early Seventies and we are still married. Although we have had some wild sex, it is nothing like what I went through in the sixties. As for Linda, I have no idea, I heard once she moved to Hawaii but I cannot believe she would ever settle down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Flashback to the Sisties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds