• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Flying Fuck

A Flying Fuck

"Mmmmhummm yes baby yes!" Stacy called out to no one in particular, not even the chilled and peeled cucumber she was using for lack of a proper dildo.

The only response she got was from her computer screen, which promptly flickered and crashed. She lost her perfect fantasy jpeg, yet again!

"God Damn Windows!" Stacey wondered if she was ever going to cum this evening! This was the third time in a row that her computer had crashed.

Stacey realized that her orgasm was going to have to employ her imagination now. Deciding if it was worth it or not was another matter. Why did her computer have to crash so much? It wasn't fair, not fair at all. The real question was, why didn't Stacey just go out and find someone to have an orgasm with?

Oh well, she didn't feel like beating herself up about it, and the cucumber was so ready and willing. She rebooted the computer, and while waiting she conjured up an old canine fantasy and came to the dim hum of the blasted computer.

"Another veggie sacrificed to the Goddesses!" laughed Stacey as she tossed the soaking wet cucumber into the trash, the third one that week!

"Something has got to happen! Produce is fun and all, but..." Stacey pondered her sexual desperation, as she got back online in search of her very own zipless fuck.

"I wonder if a cyber zipless fuck counts? Back in Erica Jong's time the Internet was a concept fit only for science fiction geeks. Computer geeks. Something you are turning into yourself! What with all the porn sites and chat rooms you haunt, you cyber slut! You digital pussy!" Stacey could only sigh to the dialogue in her head.

She had had many close encounters with the elusive zipless fuck, which she had read about in Fear of Flying, shit when she was like 15 years old!

"Oh my Goddess," Stacey confided to her computer screen, " I have been searching for the zipless fuck for 16 years now! Time to throw in my garters, or at least reread the book. Maybe I missed something?"

Each time she came close to the zipless fuck, the zippers or something worse, like her inhibitions, got in the way. Stacey was often left with an achy feeling after sex, like she had missed something, or her orgasm wasn't complete.

"Close but no damn cucumber," Stacey said to her computer screen, which now promised her a new realm of sexuality.

Stuck in some cross-dressers loop, desperately searching for pictures of chicks with dicks, someone caught Stacey's eye. RosaLee was a tall lanky blond, not too bad of a cross dresser, actually looked quite, well, transsexual.

On a whim, Stacey checked out her site. "Hum, older than me that is for sure, but ooohhh look. She goes to Phat Pat's!" Phat Pat's was THE lesbian bar in the greater Omaha area. There isn't much out there in the Nebraskan prairie, but Phat Pat's was the hippest lesbian bar between Chicago and Denver.

Stacey couldn't believe her eyes that this person actually lived around here! She decided that even though she missed her former collection of dildos and vibrators, she should masturbate with cucumbers more often; it gave her some kind of sexual luck.

The following three Saturdays, Stacey headed out to Phat Pat's. It was a 45-minute drive and she was a broke single mother, not much cash to spare, but she felt this was a good cause. Something about RosaLee's website made her manically horny, hornier than she had been for a long time.

She sat in the smoky dimness of the bar, sometimes dancing, sometimes being picked up by matronly corn fed lesbians. On the third Saturday Stacey decided to give up, it was too good to be true in any case.

Stacey resolved to leave and never come back. She hopped off her barstool and smack dab into the middle of a pair of 36C's, and looking down, a garter belt with fishnet hose played peek-a-boo with her from underneath a much too short skirt!

"Oh sorry," mumbled Stacey, turning beet red. She felt a pair of hands on her tiny little waist. Looking up, Stacey almost peed her pants!

It was a pair of beautiful eyes, attached to a face that was a bit older than Stacey had counted on, but so kind and made up so well!

RosaLee in the flesh.

RosaLee's hands, which were obscenely kneading Stacey's waistline, were sending shocks of electricity straight to Stacey's pussy.

She actually felt her fishnet hose conduct an unusual wetness down her legs! Oh shit? Was she peeing? Did she get her period? What the hell? RosaLee was a fantastically gorgeous creature. Stacey shuddered.

"What's the rush sweetheart?" RosaLee was liking what she felt, this exotic looking pixie like woman, with ebony hair, blood red lips, large breasts, tiny waist and large hips with a big ass!

RosaLee felt like she was holding a pinup girl from the 50's. She felt her penis shift uncomfortably as it was tucked in and she had been meaning for him to stay there.

"Oh God," RosaLee thought, "Down Boy!" She smiled down at this beautiful creature in her arms, and something made RosaLee pull her even closer.

Stacey felt herself push into RosaLee. She couldn't stop herself. "No hurry," she whispered breathlessly up into RosaLee's ear as she put her arms around her neck, "I've been waiting for you."

"Well, in that case, would you care to dance?" RosaLee thanked all of the Gods and Goddesses of the universe for her luck this evening.

Stacey shook her head. "No, let's go!"

Before Stacey could talk herself out of it and before RosaLee could protest, she pulled RosaLee's hand and dragged her out of Phat Pat's.

Stacey, being hopeful, had already booked a hotel room down the street. She had thought herself crazy for doing so at the time, but she was also a believer in that the third time is a charm and it certainly was tonight.

Stacey wasn't listening to RosaLee now, and shushed all her attempts to start a conversation.

"Shhhh," Stacey said to RosaLee as they got on the elevator at the hotel, "No words."

This sent shivers down RosaLee's spine and she pulled Stacey to her. They were groping and stumbling out of the elevator to the surprise of two elderly gentlemen waiting on the lift.

RosaLee and Stacey looked at each other and giggled, as did the two men! The men turned to watch the couple fumble to their room. Stacey ran ahead and unlocked the door and waved at the gentlemen, blowing them kisses as the elevator doors closed.

RosaLee began kissing Stacey and passion set them panting like dogs in heat. Stacey let out a loud groan and began feeling RosaLee's breasts.

RosaLee looked down and said, "You know I am a..."

"Shhhhh, replied Stacey, "Don't speak!"

RosaLee obeyed and Stacey unbuttoned her top and removed her shirt, exposing her fishnet body suit, sliding out of her miniskirt, but keeping on her high heels, she motioned with her head for RosaLee to sit down on the bed.

RosaLee did so. Stacey knelt before her and took off RosaLee's heels and skirt. She ran her hands up RosaLee's legs along her inner thighs. She pulled off RosaLee's satin panties and out sprung a faultless penis.

"Ohhhh, look at what a big clit you have," Stacey coyly remarked.

As she began sucking on RosaLee's cock, Stacey reached up and began to play with her own breasts, and saw that RosaLee was doing the same, her cock madly at attention now.

While pulling off her body suit, Stacey heard a loud ripping sound.

"Oh good Goddess, so much for the zipless fuck," thought Stacey. But that wasn't going to stop her for she was determined to have sex with someone other than a cucumber! Stacey climbed on top of RosaLee.

"I want you to fuck me NOW!" Stacey demanded. RosaLee's cock fit nicely up in the folds of Stacey's wet cunt.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, and let me be your slut, you whore, fuck me! Fuck me Mommy!" Stacey was wildly and mindlessly screaming out any obscene phrase or word she could muster, which made RosaLee pump faster and faster and faster until they both fell back, drenched it sweat and soaked with one another's sweat.

"Aaaaah yes girl!" squealed RosaLee,

Trembling Stacey shouted, "Your cum is my cum!" and for a moment they lay, breathing into each other's bodies.

Gently, RosaLee's cock softened and eased out of Stacey's pussy.

RosaLee smoothly moved Stacey off of her and got her purse. RosaLee pulled out a vibrator.

She parted Stacey's legs and began sucking her vagina, her clitoris. Tongue in tongue out, lapping up her own cum, mixed with Stacey's wetness.

RosaLee turned on the vibrator and Stacey began writhing in ecstasy, Stacey could only sing out a mantra of "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

She couldn't tell which parts of her pussy were hers and which part were RosaLee's it was if her cunt had swallowed up her lover and RosaLee was fucking her from the inside.

Stacey began to come from all over, not her clit, not her g spot, not in her mind, but from all over, every single pore on her body opened and she let out a rebel yell, "MORE!"

Stacey's lips went numb, tears began to fall out of her eyes, she was drenched with her own sweat, her hands were swelling like balloons, her breasts were leaking tiny droplets of milk, she felt like she was going to to to...

"I am going to pee!" whimpered Stacey, lost in a world that she had never been before, not sure where she was, or who she was!

RosaLee bit down on Stacey's pussy and commanded, "Pee, do it baby! Come on now, CUM!"

"I can't, I can't I can't" Stacey began to cry.

RosaLee began lapping her so furiously and with such determination Stacey was beyond control of her body.

With a warm glow radiating from her breasts, she unleash all the built up cum she had had in her body for two years!

For a moment she thought she had passed out because everything was black and she was gone from her body, floating on some passing cloud, in her mind's eye she saw herself in the bathtub, cuming like a man can, all over the place and so much of it.

Stacey realized that she was flying! This is what she had been on a quest for, not a zipless fuck, but learning to fly!

"Yes honey, that's it, come to mamma!" RosaLee gasped.

Stacey's cunt jolted her back down to reality as RosaLee turned her over and began to fuck her doggie style. Stacey thought she couldn't take one more second of this!

They came together this time RosaLee riding each of Stacey's waves until they collapsed in each other's arms, soaked to the bone with all sorts of unimaginable juices.

"RosaLee, that was much better than a zipless fuck or a cucumber for that matter," Stacey said, winking at RosaLee, "My name is Stacey."

RosaLee began to speak, and again, Stacey shushed her, while reaching over to her own purse and pulling out a brand new strap on cock.

"But you can call me Al."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Flying Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds