• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fool and Her Honey

A Fool and Her Honey

12

Edited by DB448

I first met Bob about 2 years ago. He walked into the restaurant where I worked as a hostess, and we talked while he waited for the rest of his party to arrive. He was tall, kind of thin but muscular and had a great smile, but he was obviously kind of shy. I could tell even then because from the way he spoke to me, with indirect little compliments, not being able to look me in the eye, that he was interested. The more aggressive guys would have taken my constant rubbing on them and touching them and had me at their apartment already, but this was a refreshing change. This was a guy who wanted to actually get to know me, period.

I'm cute but I'm not supermodel material. My name is Brenda, I'm 5' 4", I weigh about 160 but it's all in my breasts and my ass. I have a nice thin waist, thick gorgeous legs, long dark hair and a killer smile. According to Bobby, my eyes, a deep crystalline green, are my best feature with my lips a close second. At least that's what he says but whenever we made love it wasn't my eyes or my smile he was grabbing and concentrating on.

Anyway, as the night progressed I could tell that Bobby wasn't comfortable there. The group that he was a part of was obviously his co-workers and, though his work was praised several times, he just didn't seem to be that into the whole party thing. So I decided to rescue him. I approached their table and told him that he had an emergency phone call. He looked shocked and said that no one knew he was here. As he left the table I followed closely behind him and ushered him into our employee lounge.

"Where's the phone?" he asked.

"Well", I began "You seemed a little uncomfortable so I thought that I would get you out of there. If you want to go back, just tell them that it was nothing and continue with your party. But if you do want to leave, I'll go back and tell them that you were called away"

"What do I have to pay you for doing this?" he asked nervously.

I quickly wrote down my phone number on a piece of paper and said, "Call this number tomorrow and we'll see what happens"

Bobby left the restaurant and I went back to his table and explained that he had been called away. I didn't give a reason, so that he could tell them whatever he wanted and there'd be no conflicts in our stories.

The next day bobby called me and I wheedled my way into a date. We had so much fun that I didn't want it to ever end. He did things for me that the thin pretty girls take for granted and bigger girls get only before we put out, if ever.

He was a perfect gentleman, and I loved the way he looked at me. Oh sure I sometimes wished that he was a little more forceful, but I was crazy about him so it didn't matter. Our First kiss was me grabbing the hand he wanted me to shake, putting it on my ass and pulling him in to a lip lock. He didn't grab my ass or my tits and squeeze them while pecking me on the mouth as an after- thought either. He closed his eyes and placed his lips against mine with a gentleness that I still remember today. And his arms, they wrapped themselves around me and just held me like I was the most precious object in the universe. At that moment, to him I really think I was. He also didn't just run his hands all over me grabbing whatever he could. When we broke the kiss after what seemed like forever, but was probably only a few seconds, the look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know. This was my guy, and I was his.

Over the next few months our relationship progressed at its own pace. We kissed more and often, we made out, and finally long after I was ready for it we had sex. I don't know why it took us so long but it was great. I was kind of expecting to have him disappear afterwards like so many guys do. I mean I'm not a BBW by any means, but I am a little bigger than your average girl, so I was used to guys who just wanted to take a spin on me and then send me back to the show-room. When Bobby showed up the next morning before he went to work, which had never happened before, I was expecting him to break things off, since he'd had his ride. I almost tried to avoid him just so I could enjoy the glow from the sex for a little longer before the crushing blow.

He looked so sad, and then hugged me and gave me flowers and told me I was the most special thing he'd ever seen. I almost cried I was so happy because I was just not used to this. A few months later Bobby got really serious and scared, and I got nervous again. My mind told me that even this saint of a man had just gotten enough big girl pussy and was ready to move on.

"Just go ahead and say it" I told him. My voice was harsher than I wanted it to be because I thought I knew what was coming.

"Brenda, we, er, I have a problem" he said.

"So what's your problem, you want a skinnier girlfriend right?" I snapped.

He looked kind of shaken.

"Uhm after we do it I just...."

"You mean after we fuck, you what?" I asked. As you can see I was ready, or so I thought.

"Well I don't want to leave you, I just want us to be together more, so I was hoping, uhm, I know you're not ready to get married you said but..."

My head exploded. Did he mention marriage?

"I was hoping we could live together" he said.

I was shocked. I knew I was pretty, and there were some men who liked my body. Actually, most men liked my body but they only wanted it on a trial basis. Bobby on the other hand really loved me. I sat there with my mouth open. I was 27 years old, Had probably fucked at least fifteen or twenty guys, but I had never been anyone's girlfriend before Bobby, and now not only had he mentioned marriage, but he wanted me to live with him. Half the guys I fucked didn't even want to be seen with me afterwards and this guy wanted me to be solely his, permanently. Over the years as you can tell I'd developed a tough skin out of necessity. But that night it disappeared, and if I hadn't already been in love with the galoot, that night would have sealed it.

Our relationships did have one glaring problem, but it was minor. We were compatible in every way that matters, and rarely argued. He was content to spend most of his time just being with me. Of course a lot of that time we spent in bed but we were both happy so who cares.

Our biggest problem was Bobby's shyness. He almost hated to be around people. I'm not talking about parties, I'm talking about any group of people where he didn't know or feel comfortable with everyone there. It took him 8 months to build up the courage to meet my parents. When it came to going out with my friends or co-workers, well, I was becoming a hermit. For the most part it didn't bother me but dammit If I was finally in love, and with a great guy. I wanted all of my friends to at least see him once or twice.

I'd tried on several occasions to make it happen, but there was always something that came up. Usually it would come up at the last minute, so he couldn't make it. I always ended up going alone or not going. Some of my co-workers were beginning to think the photo on my desk was a fake. I'd hear the meaner ones talking behind my back,

"Really who would want to be with that cow" or "Those fat girls will say anything"

So when Rochelle Davenport, our district manager, had a big party planned at her house I put my foot down.

"Bobby" I said "If you can't manage to spend one evening with my co-workers, for me, then maybe you don't love me as much as you claim to. Maybe this relationship has no future"

"I'll do it" he said sadly. The expression on his face told me that maybe I'd pushed him too far. But he'd agreed to it so" whatever".

"You're a great guy, baby I just want to share you with my friends for one night" I said.

You're handsome, you've got a great job, a great car and my friends will love you" I assured him.

So 2 nights later Bobby dressed in a pair of dress pants and a jacket and waited for me on the couch in our living room. It used to be his living room but we both lived there now. It of course took me longer to get ready than it did for him to wash his 08 Mustang GT, shower, and get dressed. This was mainly because I was pulling out all of the stops this time. I wanted everyone to see me with my sweetie, but I wanted them to know that I was a beautiful desirable woman. In short, for one night I wanted them to see me the way he did.

When we got to Rochelle's house, the Mustang's V8 growl announced our presence in way that said Look at me God Dammit, I'm here. As we got out of the car all eyes were on us. First they looked at me, my dress was tight enough to show the curvature of my big ass without being overly tight and it was low cut enough that my tits were on the verge of dropping into someone's lap if I leaned too far forward. But the thing that drew the most attention was my man. They'd all heard the stories of shy, reclusive Bobby, but most of them didn't believe he existed. And the few that did thought that there had to be something wrong with him for him to be with me. Most of them thought I was a trifle big, and the ones that realized that I was just voluptuous thought I was a whore. When Bobby came around and took my hand the evening was sealed. Hell my life was sealed and I'd be water cooler gossip forever.

Rochelle dragged her emaciated ass over to greet us almost as soon as we parked on her lawn. Her husband, I'd heard him described as a hot older guy, was with her. He was definitely older, but the "hot" part, not so much. He was a little too Grandpa Munster for me. He took my hand and welcomed me to their home. Their house was huge. It was like a European castle dropped into the suburbs. After Bobby and I made the rounds, which meant I dragged him around to make sure every single living organism at the party including the pets saw us together, he quickly retreated into the shadows in a corner.

Damn him, I wanted him to be more fucking outgoing for just one night. I had to give serious consideration, to what my future would be like with him. Now that most of the guys there had seen me with him, and Bobby was kind of hot, maybe I could upgrade.

Several of the women present had tried to make a run at him, and he quickly rebuffed their attentions.

During the evening I'd noticed that whenever my glass was empty Rochelle's husband was there in a second to refill it. By the time he offered to give me a tour of their

house and the grounds, I was feeling no pain. As soon as we got upstairs away from the crowd I noticed his hand on my ass and it was no accident.

"I've heard a lot about you" he breathed into my ear.

"Like what?" I asked.

If it hadn't been for all of the liquor I'd have moved his hand a long time ago, but the combination of liquor and frustration was amazing.

"Like maybe you'd be better with an older lion as opposed to a younger mouse"

He leaned in and kissed me, and at the same time grabbed one of my breasts forcefully. It felt really good to have someone go after what they wanted. He didn't wait, he didn't ask he just saw what he wanted and took it. My failure to stop him only led to him becoming even bolder. The next thing I remembered he had me in a room upstairs on my back making out like we were fucking teenagers. We only stopped when someone opened the door and looked in, looking for the bathroom.

"Hey Brenda, your uhm "honey" was looking for you"

That tore it for me right then, Bobby couldn't even hold a conversation with a few people that were important to me for a few minutes? I locked the door and noticed that I felt kind of woozy as I stepped back towards the bed. I looked at the clock next to the bed, had I really been away from the party for nearly an hour? The clock must be wrong I wasn't that drunk. As I stretched out on the bed I noticed that Phil was already naked.

"Pretty sure of yourself aren't you" I asked

"Nope just pretty sure of you" he smirked

I wonder what he meant by that, but I didn't have time or the inclination to figure it out. Old Phil pushed my head down and stuck his dick in my face leaving me no confusion as to what he wanted. It was such a change from having to always be the aggressive one when it came to sex. After I got started old Phil didn't last too long, he shot off down my throat without even warning me, he even pulled out and squirted his come in my face and on my tits, my dress was ruined.

"Hey" I said.

"Shut up you fat bitch!"

"What?" I asked in surprise. "What did you say?"

Phil just got off the bed and roughly tore at my dress, ripping it in the process.

I stood before him almost naked in my prettiest sluttiest lingerie. I had intended to put on a little show for Bobby after the party, but it seemed like someone else would get the benefit of it now.

"Dance for me baby" he slurred lying back on the bed. "Let me watch you move those big water filled melons and shake that fat ass"

I guess this was his way of talking sexy, but it was really insulting. And something else I noticed, Bobby usually spent a lot of time eating me and making me feel good. He made me feel like I was beautiful and special. I suddenly realized that Bobby's reticence wasn't because he was timid; when we were alone he was far from it. Bobby waited for permission because he loved me and respected me. Bobby also wanted both of us to enjoy it when we were together. Right now it seemed that this was all about Phil. The way he had me feeling right now, was as if I was just some whore he'd picked up.

But because I was drunk, and because it was so different, I decided to go with it for a while longer.

I had been dancing for a couple of minutes, and saw Phil smiling. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or laughing at me, because I'm not much of a dancer. Phil jumped off the bed and threw me down on it. He rolled me over and just rammed his dick in me, it hurt like hell. He just started sawing his way in and out of me and then he reached around and started squeezing my tits. My tits are big but they're really sensitive and I don't like them handled roughly. Phil started trying to stick one of his fingers in my ass and I shook my head no.

"Shut up and like it tubby"

"What?" I asked again.

"Your cunt is so squishy that it isn't doing anything for me" he said.

The next thing I knew he'd pulled out and was trying to force his dick in my asshole. I screamed as he forced the head past my sphincter.

"Be quiet" he hissed covering my mouth.

This was so bad it was almost rape. The only thing good about it was that it was over quickly. He grunted a couple of times and then rolled over trying to catch his breath. I just laid there trying to figure out what I was going to do. I couldn't scream rape, because I'd willingly come up here with him, and more importantly I didn't want Bobby to know about this at all. Plus there was the problem of Rochelle, if she found out about this and didn't believe me, she could make my job a living hell for me or even get me fired. So I just lay there and finally fell asleep.

The next thought I had was that there was someone talking. When I opened my eyes I noticed that it was light again. That meant it was morning and I'd been here all night. Where was Bobby, how would I explain this?

I heard the voices again.

"What did you say her name was again?" asked Phil in a loud whisper.

"It's Brenda you Doofus, now go get her out of here" replied Rochelle.

"Well you invited her, why can't you get rid of her?" whined Phil

"You fucked her and left her here, so it's your problem" snapped Rochelle

"It's only my problem because her little boyfriend turned you down" said Phil "I guess that aging pussy and those sagging tits, what little there is of them have lost their charm.

"If he was here, he'd be my problem, so she's yours" snapped Rochelle

"But she works for you, why can't you do it?" asked Phil in a quiet voice.

"You didn't seem to have any problem talking to her last night" said Rochelle

"Oh you know how it is, every once in a while you want a big one" she continued.

"She wasn't even good though" whined Phil "If I had paid anything, I'd want my money back"

"Hey her eyes are open, go ahead" said Rochelle.

At that point Phil came over to the bed and I noticed that the daylight didn't do much for him, he definitely looked much worse in the morning.

"Hey uhm, Bonnie" he said smiling.

"Brenda" I said.

"Whatever, I called you a cab, shouldn't you get dressed?" he asked.

"Where's Bobby?" I asked.

"Oh your honey boy, he left last night" said Phil in a frustrated tone.

"Took one look at you sprawled out there and just ran out" he continued

"Several of the ladies at the party, offered to go home with him, but no soap" he said.

"Rochelle knows you fucked me?" I asked.

"Of course, we have an open marriage, that's the point of these parties, to try out, different people and different things. They add a little fire to our relationship" he said proudly.

"Actually we hate each other so much, we couldn't even think about having sex" he said.

"The only reason we don't get a divorce, is because we be worse off alone" he said.

"A pretty messed up relationship, that's why it's open" he said.

"Well I'm pretty sure it's messed up mine, it's going to take a lot to get him to forgive this"

"I don't think he will" said Phil.

"He seems like the true blue type" Phil said. "you know, like he was madly in love with you.

Like you were" he laughed "his dream girl or something.

I'm sure seeing you laying there with your legs all open and my sperm running out of your ass just broke his poor little heart" he laughed again.

I turned around and looked at him.

"Why would you let him come in here?" I asked.

"I didn't, Rochelle did. He turned her down flat and she really wanted him. A lot of the women at the party did, but he wasn't having it. He said he loved you, and he's going to marry you" he laughed again.

"So Rochelle brought him up here to show him that you had no problem doing it so he should too" said Phil.

She can be a really vindictive bitch when she wants something" he laughed

"So the two of you just fucked up my life for the fun of it?" I hissed.

"Hey you're a big girl, a very big girl, you knew why we came up here" he replied.

"You know what they say, a fool and her honey are soon parted" he smirked

I got what was left of my clothes and put them on and of course my dress was ruined and would no longer close. I found my cell phone in my purse. I called Bobby because I didn't want him to see me like this. It would only make things worse. I was hoping that he'd gone to work, so I could slip into our place and fix my self up. Then I'd call him and be waiting for the confrontation when he got home. This would be our first major fight, but I was sure if I promised him it would NEVER, EVER, happen again, maybe in time we'd get past this. Bobby didn't pick up, in fact my call went straight to voice mail as if his phone was turned off. Bobby never turned his phone off. He always answered my call on the first ring. He was obviously angry.

The cab arrived and the driver blew his horn. I spotted Rochelle on my way out.

I don't know what made me do it, but seeing that skinny woman standing there smirking at me caused me to have a temporary loss of brain function. So as I passed her, I just took a swing at her and knocked her flat on her skinny ass.

I got into the cab holding my dress together and with as much dignity as I could muster gave the driver my address. He must have been trying for a big tip because he didn't say a single word to me, he just drove.

When I got to our building, though everything seemed normal, I felt a sense of dread. I looked around and didn't see Bobby's Mustang in our parking spot, so he wasn't here. That was a good thing I thought. As I got to our floor, I saw that someone was moving in or moving out. There were a lot of suitcases lining the halls. They looked like our luggage, but then most suitcases really do look the same. I got my keys from my purse. Rochelle and her fucking husband hadn't heard the last of this, but first I had to straighten out my life.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fool and Her Honey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds