A Fool and His Money

I laid her flat on her back and stuck my fingers into my own mouth and licked them clean. The look on her face became even more rapturous, if that was even possible.

I leaned down and enjoyed the most memorable kiss of my entire life. It was a kiss that expressed true love.

I had Jasmine stand up so I could lay down. We were now in a sixty-nine, cleaning each other. I won't say that tasting myself was erotic, but the response from her body was. I wanted to show Jasmine that I was willing to do anything she was willing to do.

My softening member had already sprung back to life as Jasmine sucked every last inch into her throat.

"Round two!" Jasmine announced proudly.

Was she serious? I recalled what she said earlier. "I can have your ass, my love?"

"Anything you desire, as long as it's done with love."

I can't say if I was more excited to finally fuck her perfect little ass, or more excited knowing I was being given a gift of love and trust.

************

Jasmine and I spent a couple of hours becoming reacquainted. It was as if we had never been apart. Only time had passed us by. Our feelings for one another were clear as our bodies communicated.

As I held her in my arms, Jasmine and I vowed our love to one another. We didn't need a piece of paper to bind us. Our love was our contract that would never be broken.

Her beautiful little girl, I would accept as my own. A father is so much more than the insemination of a woman.

Time was ticking away. Amy's phone was about to become useless. This had to be done. I fired off one last text, "The patch didn't take. I have to go back and fix it. I set you up with a flight home. See you at home. I'm sorry. Back to work."

I knew Amy would grab the flight. She would be pissed off and tired. Not being able to use her phone would help to keep her in the dark. She would be taking the last flight out for the night. Timing would be everything from here.

Marcus sent me a message some time later. Doug had squealed like a pig. He had told Marcus that he and Amy would be heading to the Cayman Islands with all of the money.

Cat played her part to the hilt. At first she was the horny, loving wife. She turned into the betrayed and scorned woman out for revenge. Finally she would free her captive and tell him to leave. We all knew where Doug was going.

I parked the Porsche across the street and waited for the FBI. I don't know how much they had seen of Jasmine and me, and frankly I didn't care.

Agent Black and Agent Watson were banging on my door just after midnight. That was the specified time I had given them. I explained what was going on and what was about to happen. Agent Watson moved their vehicle two houses down so it wouldn't draw suspicion.

The Agents, Jasmine and I huddled in my office and waited. Doug showed up first and even used a key to my front door. He found Amy's laptop right where she left it. We all watched as he pulled up his offshore account. As the color drained from his face and returned to a steaming hot red, he began to curse Amy with every name he could muster.

A few minutes passed as Doug went on a rant of epic proportions, then Amy walked in the door. She berated him for coming to her home without her being there. She saw the laptop open and immediately figured he was trying to steal the money in her account.

Doug laid into her for fucking around with Marcus and for stealing all the money he had embezzled from Cat's company. She admitted the whole thing was her idea but denied she had stolen it from him and then wondered who the hell Marcus was.

Amy pulled up her bank account just as the doorbell rang. "What the fuck is going on?" she screamed frantically, trying to check her account.

"You son of a bitch! I'm the one that told you who to go after. I'm the one that screwed all those guys so they would help us, and this is how you repay me? Fuck you, Doug!" Amy shouted for the neighborhood to hear, realizing everything she had put into her account was gone.

"No, fuck you, bitch! You enjoyed every damn minute you spent fucking and sucking all of them!" Doug wailed.

Marcus and Cat stood at the door waiting, smiling when they heard the confession. They rang the bell again.

Amy swung the door open so hard it put a hole in the wall from the door handle. "What the fuck do you want?"

Marcus proudly announced, "Perhaps we can help you figure this out." He and Cat marched into the living room.

Amy slammed the door so hard it shook the entire house and knocked some pictures off the wall.

It was time. I led Jasmine and the two agents into the living room. Everybody froze when they saw me and the two men, dressed in dark suites.

"Listen up, I'm only going to say this once. Amy, I forgive you, I love you and don't care about the past," I said, trying not to laugh.

Cat jumped in, "And I forgive you too, Doug. I don't care about the money."

These two were about as gullible as five year olds. It was comical when they both said, "Really?"

"April Fools', you pieces of shit. You two are going to rot in jail for all the crap you've pulled. You are going to be charged with Bigamy, Fraud, Embezzlement, Prostitution, and Tax Evasion for starters," I rattled off whatever charges I could remember the Agents said they would be booked for.

************

Epilogue

Six months later, Cat and Jasmine were making the rounds on all of the Business Networks. Everyone wanted to know how the company had been pulled out of the depths of hell, to become the most profitable company in their sector.

They both blamed it on a great April Fools' joke that had brought about a change in management for the company. They would tell how some of their competitors didn't play by the rules, including my old company.

I knew there was no possible way the amount of money in my account was all mine. We went through Amy's laptop thoroughly. We found incriminating emails that we traced back to all five of the companies we had found using the code, plus another three.

I told Cat how much of that money I thought was mine, using my annual salary minus my expenses. She told me I had earned every penny and would not be asking for any of it.

All of those companies wanted to settle out of court. We would have none of that. The public relations nightmare that ensued for those companies hurt them tremendously. They would be exposed for the world to see.

The judge made examples of them when he ordered damages paid. Only three of those survived. The rest were sold or shut down.

Another judge declared our marriages null and void, as if we had never been married. Thank God we had a judge with some common sense here in California. That really had me worried, knowing how liberal the courts were here.

Cat and Marcus were married a year later. The Wall Street Journal did a story about a couple that was on top of the world. They could not find any information about Marcus. His super spy persona was back.

Jasmine and I could not wait and were married on the first of July. We were pregnant but it was not the reason we were getting married. We had been in love since we were kids. Now we will be able to enjoy the time we have left together as a family.

Our company was now promoting a family business. The fraternization policy had been eliminated. It was funny, how so many couples who had kept their relationships secret, were now flaunting it.

Every April first, we throw an annual party for our employees. They may not realize it, but it's the only reason they have jobs today.

As for Amy and Doug, I felt the judge went light on them. They each received fifteen year sentences. Every April first, they each get a detailed letter stating how much they are missed and loved with a P.S. saying, April Fools'!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds