A Forbidden Love Ch. 01

Once she caught her breathe, I felt her pulling my boxers off my waist, pushing them as best she could. It took some wiggling from me, but eventually we managed between us. Her panties took less work but it was all worth it when I lay there, my hand now free to explore. Her lips parted from mine and she looked at me shaking her head. She pulled me up on her, spreading her legs apart and lifting her knees, providing me with better access to her sweet pussy, already glistening from her climax. I knew her intention and without question I positioned my eager cock at the opening to her hole, swirling it around the outside several times. Searching for the shaft, she positioned it for penetration, then wrapping her legs around my waist tight, slowly pushed me into her. Her face tightened, and from the tight, unwilling walls, I could guess it didn’t feel so good, not yet.

What I felt around the tip inside her was indescribable, really tight and wet, delight and bliss and surrender all in one. To go deeper, I’d have to surrender more of my resistance to this, but to someone already feeling it around him like I felt my twin, no man wouldn’t surrender himself. And, slowly, I dove a little deeper into her pussy, moving achingly slow towards her womb. Once she grew used to it and the virgin pussy’s walls relaxed and contracted enough, I’d move a little deeper inside. In only a few small thrusts, it became apparent she wanted it faster, even though I didn’t want to risk hurting my beloved sister. I looked at her, the unspoken words in our eyes, but the returned look held my answer.

With a quick thrust, I plunged my cock into my dear sister, driving home into her womb, driving a sudden surge of pain through her. Her virgin tightness gave the only resistance, Rene’s hymen long ago snapped from years of gymnastics. Instead of trying to push me out of her, she clutched me and pulled me into her, holding on while the pain subsided. Odd, but her tight walls clutched at my invading cock, trying to keep it in her, perhaps even drive it further in. The pain in her body slowly let go and she began to feel more comfortable again, giving me the silent look to satisfy her eager insides.

Even as I began to pump her, gently thrusting in and thrusting out, we began kissing softly again, not in such a rush to complete the task but only wanting it to last forever. We knew only each other as the world faded and all the words against our unnatural coupling ceased to exist. It took awhile, how long I never knew, but when I felt her body stiffen under me, I braced myself, then felt what could only be the warmest feeling I’d ever feel wash over my cock as it plunged, setting off my own climax. She remained quiet, letting only a soft and long moan sound between us. Before her climax passed, though, she felt the first spurts of my seed strike deep in her womb, followed by more spurts as sperm released into her body. Perhaps the feeling of being in a woman for the first time or the fact the woman was the subject of me deepest desires, my own sister, but I came more in her tender body than I ever came jacking off. Her muscles clenched at the shaft and milked me, trying as desperately as possible to get all my sperm from me and into her womb.

Spent, I rolled off her and drew her into my arms, letting her head rest on my shoulder as her body cuddled up to mine. We kissed with the love each of us felt and knew we’d just done something very special with each other we could never do with anyone else after. Not only had it been the first time we’d been together, it was our first time, and now we’d given our virginity to each other, cementing our love for one another.

As her fingers traced little circles over my chest or her lips laid soft kisses on my skin, I just lay there watching her as if I’d just met my future wife. She looked up into my eyes and smiled softly. “Penny for you thoughts?”

“What to say?” I began, then grinned. “It was incredible, you’re incredible. Suddenly I know why I wanted to wait instead of taking all those willing girls. We just started taking the first steps towards rebuilding what we had, now taking it where it should have gone already.”

“I know, it’s great. It feels like we’re one again, like when we were kids and always knew what we were both thinking and feeling. It makes me sad, though, knowing this can’t last forever.” She drooped her head until her little chin rested on my chest, looking depressed and on the verge of tears. “Why can’t it be forever?”

What could I tell her, what answer would help her now? None came to mind and I lay there thinking, letting a silence fall. Our special bond renewed, she did the same, but her thoughts in turmoil and the sobering realization left new tears slowly streaking down her beautiful features. When my arms wrapped her up and drew her into my embrace, it dawned on me that I wasn’t trying to comfort her as a brother but as a lover. I so wanted to make her feel better, know that whatever we wanted we could have.

The tears abated and I felt her breath on my chest, then an idea went between us, fully thought out. Our eyes locked again, sending electricity through our bodies. “It might not last forever, but at least we can try to be together.” She looked at me, giving me a sweet smile. My lips returned her smile, and I continued. “We’ll have to be real careful when mom and dad are home, but we can get privacy easily enough on the farm. We know how to hide this from everyone and we can always feel each other, so we’ll always be together. It might work, it just might work.”

“And what about after dating and stuff? And Will’s gonna spread it around school, you know that. And what about when we go off to college, what’ll we do about it then?”

“First, we’ll both continue dating, token dates, so people won’t talk too much. As for Will, he’s still gonna go to jail for what he tried tonight. I’m not gonna let him get away with that, and who’d believe a rapist? As for college, that’s easy. We go to the same school and get a place together from there.” It all seemed so thought out then. She rewarded me for my thoughts with a long kiss, and did I enjoy it, letting our tongues entwine with not a care for the outside world.

Finally, a grumbling caught us unawares, my stomach growling from the lack of food. She giggled as my face twisted into a frown. She got out of bed and helped me up into her waiting arms, and my own arms encircled her thin frame as we started giving little kisses to each other. It took awhile just for us to let go long enough to clean up things a little, but before we left her bedroom, deciding to leave ourselves in the buff, I pulled the folded quilt from her bed and draped it over her shoulders, wrapping her in it. The look made her sweeter as she held it in place with a soft smile and let me cover her without question. I’d gotten used to the cold now creeping through the house, but still the need filled me to protect her from it.

We made our way downstairs to the kitchen and I resumed fixing myself some sandwiches. I fixed one more now and pulled a couple sodas from the fridge, then walked to the table, where she sat despite her desire to stay closer to me. We ate in quiet, and I didn’t realize just how hungry I was until the first sandwich vanished in moments. The second took more time and we touched each other throughout, either a thigh or hand or cheek, anything to make up for lost time.

After the little dinner, we retired back upstairs but to my room. Outside, the first flakes of an early November snow storm started dropping past the window. Secretly I hoped it snowed enough to cancel school tomorrow. She stood in front of me looking out the window, my arms holding her close as we just shared the same hope.

When finally we laid out on the bed, her body exposed to me, a sudden desire overtook me and my body responded, cock stiffening in only a few seconds. Without kissing, I was determined to see every inch of her and she only too happy to oblige, lifted her leg up and apart, revealing the sensitive mound between her glorious thighs. My fingers glided down her firm flat stomach and to her waiting slit, probing the folds to find her engorged clit. She bit her lower lip as little nerves screamed in delight, my fingers pinching her hard clit and pulled on it. My tongue went down to continue the task to dance over her little button, making this sinful night more complete somehow. She moaned, her hips started snaking sensuously back and forth on the bed, all the while my slick tongue did circles around her cunt.

It all felt so good, and again the wrongness of the moment fled before fiery desire. Rene never stopped me, encouraging me on with her moans and little yelps when I found some new pleasure zone, arousing her only more just with a touch. By the time she came, both sets of her sweet lips glistened already. From her pussy’s canal, a white liquid seeped out, only coating her already wet pussy further, even as my sister bit her lip to keep her mouth closed, strangling the cry that threatened to burst forth.

As her tender region settled again, twitching every few seconds, my hands and tongue started on her creamy white thighs, caressing each one with massaging fingers and laving tongue. The moans began in earnest while I cradled her own leg, bringing her to ecstasy ever more slow than the last, the hand running through my hair assuring me she didn’t want me stopping anytime soon.

With one leg done, I started on the other, tenderly laying small kisses over her skin, always on her erogenous zones, rewarded each time with a soft moan. I sucked on each of her toes, moving my mouth up and down in soft but slow movements. My tongue licked up the sole, causing her toes to curl in reflex, as I heard her giggle and moan together.

“Rick, please, I need you up here,” Rene softly cried in a plaintive voice filled with need. Her fingers kneaded the pliant tits, pinching her nipples hard. “Please.”

Not wanting to disappoint, only tease, I did move up her, laying kisses here and there while her lovely blue eyes watched in impatient wanting, until, after tracing such a long path from foot to leg to stomach, I reached her first breast. My hands slid under hers and for a moment, we just held each other’s hands, clasping them together.

The breasts demanded my attention, my hands eager to explore these young tits, circling a finger around each dark areola to draw a moan from Rene. Her lips parted to draw in a sharp breath when I sucked one nipple into my hungry mouth, before long nibbling on the hard pink thing for a time. I suckled like a baby, trying to draw warm milk from the tit with all my life, only she clutched my head to her bosom moaning beneath me. My mouth wanted her other tit, moving to the other to do what the first sweet tit had undergone.

It had to end, and our lips wanted each other more. I spent some time nuzzling on the neck for a few moments. Our lips locked in a furious need, our tongues turning from the leisurely dance of the lovelorn to a wrestling of two people in heat. Our bodies felt the heat, intense need to fulfill each other again grabbing our control, moving us into position again.

The penetration came with a hard thrust into Rene, her moaning softly in our kiss, me groaning in response. Our hips held still a moment while the full sensation of my cock buried in her womb drove home to our brains. Something in me took enough control of a hand, diving between us to her aroused clit. Then my hips pulled away from her, my fingers taking control of her clit while I thrust back in hard. Whether it was my hand or my thrust, I felt her begin to stiffen then tremble, her head tossing side to side.

It proved too much for her to hold back, my thrusts running along every nerve in her canal, my hand teasing her clit further. She let out a strangled cry first, then cried out, “Oh, Rick! Oh. Oooh. Oooooooh! Do it! Please, love, do it again!” Rene’s eyes drew wide for a moment in the first cry then closed tight against the others, her body lurching up. It took all I had to stay in her, once or twice my hand losing its object of affection in the bucking.

My hips thrust for I don’t know how long, hers matching mine in perfect rhythm, you could set music to the swaying of our two bodies coming together. Sounds of wet slurping, flesh slapping together, went ignored by us, now only seeing each others faces while we did this act. No turning back, we knew, but somehow, in the magic of the moment, it became freedom for us, not a desire to even think about it. Her eyes looked into my soul. My eyes looked into her soul. Whether we both deep down truly liked the idea of this incestuous act, we knew it would be, it’d been fated.

After a lot of thrusting, with the help of my clit teasing, she came again, stronger from the feel of her contracting walls and the nails clawing at my chest. The cries Rene emitted as her body lurched, bucked, writhed, gave me no small amount of pleasure, almost making me let go in her. It took all I had to keep from laying my seed in her right then.

Now nearly exhausted, she lay back, letting her body roll with each wave of ecstasy her body experienced, waiting for that final one when we’d both cum together as one. My hands picked up the pace, pinching her clit, rubbing it furiously. An urgency pushed my hips into her faster. Soon enough, I felt a pressure building in my balls, the tell tale sign of impending climax. I wanted to hold on to orgasm with her, time them together. By the looks of Rene then, I could see she would cum soon herself, letting loose soft moans that held in her voice, her body already tensing in expectation, her hands clinging to the quilt beneath us.

We didn’t wait long, our bodies letting loose at the same time. I felt warm sperm race through my engorged penis and fly free into her womb, while she pulled her hands free to pull me on top of her, holding me closer. My teasing hand released as I spurt into her, my hips still thrusting to drive each spurt deep inside as warm cum washed over my cock, produced by her contracting pussy. It milked my cock for every ounce of sperm, even while my cock still continued releasing the seed into it.

Her eyes drew shut instantly, but her mouth refused to let it go silent. “Yes! Oh, God, yes! Give me your hot cum, lover! Give it all to me!”

“There, love, you got it, it’s shooting into you!” I cried back, closing my eyes as I threw my head back. “Take it! Take it all!”

Her legs wrapped around my waist like a vise, holding my hips against hers. As the last spurt dribbled out of my cock, she looked up at me intently. “I love you, Rick,” Rene said so softly I almost missed it with the cloud covering my brain even if it didn‘t register at first.

Once I’d finished and out bodies relaxed, I dropped by her side. I felt Rene looking at me, only then did that haze clear away in instant realization of what she said. Something told me she meant it, not as a sister, but as a lover. Things were getting complicated now. It should’ve scared me, but my own soul echoed her sentiment. If I’d had energy at the moment, I’d shown her a smile or even kissed her tenderly, instead all I could do was say, “I love you, Rene,” as soft as she said it.

From her soft smile, Rene felt I meant it. She laid down with me, but almost as soon as her head touched my chest, it came up as an idea struck her. She climbed on me, laying on my chest. “I want us to sleep tonight in mom and dad’s room, like husband and wife. Please, Rick, please sleep with me like we were married.”

I couldn’t deny her right now, but my body could. When I took awhile just sitting up, she helped me get to my feet. Once blood started to flow right, our arms snaked around each other’s waist, walking towards our parents’ vacant bed. We both lay down exhausted, holding each other. I’d lain on my side, facing the window to watch the snow, Rene with her back against me. The cold air made us huddle under the heavy quilts and blankets on our parents’ bed.

All the night’s events, all we’d engaged in, ran through my mind for a minute before I heard her delicate voice in the darkness. “Rick?” I sighed a “yes”, answering her. “Do you ever think about getting married and having kids?”

“From time to time. But it’s far in the future right now. At least until after college, maybe a few years after, when I’m settled in a job and find the right woman. You?”

“I think about it, but probably more than you. But I’m worried now, after tonight, that it’s you I want to marry.”

The words hit some part of my brain, but instead of my parents crying out to end this before it went further, I simply kissed her neck. “If we could do that, legally, I really wouldn’t mind right now. Having you as a wife, having kids with you, it’d be so perfect.” Without needing to look, I could feel the sad smile on her lips. “But, we can’t, not legally. Not ever. There’s our parents, and our friends, and hell, the entire world who would stop us. Probably lock me away in prison for ‘molesting’ you. The therapy would probably drive us both mad.”

She turned to face me, letting me see her. I could see she really liked the idea of our being together, but it mixed with cold, hard reality, producing that sadness from earlier. “Couldn’t we find some way. Maybe it wouldn’t be legal, but couldn’t we do something? Maybe if we ran away somewhere, maybe another country after we graduate. We could take on different names and get married and live together like husband and wife.”

“Then we would be husband and wife, in the eyes of the law. But it means things, leaving everything we know, leaving our family and friends. Would you want to do it? Would it be that worthwhile?”

The question was as much for her as me, silence filling the room as each of us thought. It could possibly work, if we went to the right country, but what would happen if we got caught would leave us forever separated physically. At that moment, as I swear today, I’d sooner die than part from her. From her, I felt the same turmoil, and the same final decision, death more preferable than further separation.

Finally, Rene broke the silence. “If it’s the only way we can be together, yes. I want it all, I want to bear our child into this world as your wife, not as your sister.”

Her words didn’t have the effect they’d been having, not anymore. “Then we’ll be careful, make sure you don’t get pregnant until then. We’ve got another year of high school still, so we’ll work everything out between now and then, when we have the time.”

“Then it’s settled,” she whispered with a smile shining with her love. We drew together for a tender kiss, too exhausted for anything else, before Rene turned back around to watch the window. Neither of us could fight sleep for long, but while we did, our thoughts were only on each other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds