A Forbidden Love Ch. 03

My lips kissed her finger before I said anything. “Daydream all you like, baby. If we still love only each other in a year, in two years, in ten years even, then those daydreams will be the foundation of our life together. We’ll make our dreams become reality. Let’s hope for it now, and maybe we’ll get it all the way we want.”

The words struck her heart, bringing a new set of tears, displaying her happy thoughts. “Then, what do we do about Elisa? She’s going to come on to you now more than ever.”

“It doesn’t sit well with you, so I’ll just avoid her advances as I did before.”

Smiling more broadly, she shook her head, a few of the tears wiped away with her hand as she did. “No. We didn’t talk about this before she came, but I feel better about it now. Before she came over, I’d been thinking about what it would be like to have another girl join us. She’s more than willing, and I know you still have some interest in her, enough to at least consider staring at her body. Watching her kissing you did get me envious but I felt myself getting more turned on. It took all my willpower to keep from just going hard at it.”

“The two of you dancing did definitely have an effect on me,” I whispered. “But are you sure about this? I mean, this may change things, and not the way we’d like.”

It took her a moment, but she nodded in time. “Yes. She’s gonna spend the night tomorrow. I’d like some time alone with her before we do anything, so you go to work like a good husband and let me get her into this.”

The very idea of Rene’s task being difficult made me laugh out loud. Elisa was so hot-to-trot, she’d jump on it. As for whether she’d have interest in my sister, that I wasn’t so sure about. While Rene and I had eaten dinner earlier that night, I’d found out she really was a virgin when we’d first made love, but she did have an eye for girls, something more than just passing interest. This now would be her first time with a girl, if I wasn’t home before she started. Whether Elisa was or not, that I wasn’t as sure of. I wouldn’t put it past her.

“Okay, wife, I’ll go to the store tomorrow night and work. Before then, though, I want to enjoy every part of you!”

She looked at my grinning face, giggling. “Well, now, if you really want me that badly, who am I to say no?”

Before she could say another word, I found her lips and hushed her with my tongue, feeling her melt into my arms. We found ourselves very quickly in the heat of passion, tongues furiously flicking back and forth. Her hands ran over my chest as she moved onto of me, straddling my lap. Finding her plump tits quickly, my hands cupped each one, thumbs helping to arouse those pert nipples, feeling them grow under their touch. I sucked one of her nipples hard into my mouth, feeling the purr as her erect nipple came into contact with my lips.

While I sucked, she waited, reaching behind her, finding my stiff shaft. I felt a surge of hormones from her grip when she clasped my hardness, causing me to shudder under her. She rocked slowly on me, hand working my shaft in a slow rhythm as I sucked on her tits with the eagerness of a baby seeking sustenance. We both loved what the other was doing, continuing on all the while.

Then I felt the need to taste of her sweet lips again, while hands slid down her sultry form and to her tight ass. I felt her ass in each palm, instinctively squeezing, bringing a look of smiling delight to her, even as I heard that, “Oof!” from her at my grasp. Oh, how could I not do it again, only this time she fell down on me, holding her head maybe an inch from mine. We smiled, we kissed, we tongued each other.

She wiggled her body against me, her mashed breasts tickling my chest. She reached behind her again, taking my cock in hand while her hips moved towards it purposefully. I felt a low groan rumbling in my throat as the head slipped into her little hole, wet and waiting. She smiled with a glint in her eyes, then I felt her muscles contract around the head, tightening while trying to suck all of me up into her. Ecstasy flooded over my senses, but Rene smiled mischievously, contracting then relaxing her pussy around my head. How long she kept it up, I couldn’t guess, but she slowly started rocking on just the head, letting it fall almost completely out before pushing it right back in. Pleasure mixed with agonizing anticipation as she kept teasing my head.

As inexperienced as we were during our first night, together we were learning more about each other, mentally and physically. She used her knowledge of my body to engage strong sensations, ones I couldn’t control without serious concentration. Right now, she kept me on the edge, ready to drop one second, pulling me over the next.

I couldn’t stand much more, groaning as I was. Her soft, throaty moans, highlighted by the way she started sucking on one of her index fingers in a girlish way, only made it more difficult to hold back. Somehow, I managed long enough to grab a hold of her waist, thrusting her body around my cock. That soft face hovering so near mine tightened before I heard the moan, just taking its time to roll out from deep within her lungs. I gave her a wry, half-smile as I lifted her hips up, then pushed her hard back down. My cock’s head brushed against the inside of the womb, the one womb I most wanted to bear my seed.

Once Rene got a little more accustomed to the ecstatic tingling of her body, she began to move her hips with my help, throwing herself into the sexual heat we generated together. My cock slid along her walls fast, thrusting into her harder and harder with each thrust. Bracing herself on my chest, Rene began to ride me hard, shoving down with all her sexual energy, bouncing like a girl on a horse. I held onto her hips, giving what aid I could. Minutes later, that warm cum flowed down the sheath, drenching the tool in her with every drop. She moaned and thrashed her hips about during the orgasm, holding her head. It was a hard climax, her continuing to ride my shaft like a bronco, her pussy contracting tightly. Then it was my turn, and in the middle of her orgasm, the sperm started to fly into her, warming her inner womb while I groaned. Our cries of ecstasy mixed in the heat of the moment, her climax taking longer with the feeling of warm cum from her lover in her stomach.

It took us awhile to stop panting, just holding each other for the longest time. Once we had caught ourselves, we kissed and told each how much we loved each other. We watched a little late night TV before we fell asleep together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds