• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Foreign Exchange

A Foreign Exchange

12

When these adventures took place, AIDS was something that could occur to people sometime in the future. No one with the exception of homosexuals and drug addicts had contracted it. It was 1982. We had been sharing adventures for approximately a year.

It was a Friday and we were sitting in the family room watching television. Our children were spending the night away from home with friends and we were left to our own devices. Shari began with a question, as neither of us was paying very close attention to the TV.

"You have been overseas many times." She said. "Did you fuck any foreign women while you were over there?" I looked at her and saw that she was strangely serious. I decided to answer her as truthfully as she had asked the question. This new found truthfulness in our relationship was refreshing. I didn't feel as though I needed to lie to her or attempt to deceive her in anyway.

"You know the only foreign woman that I was with, and that was Loraine in England."

Shari said, "Are you telling me the truth?"

In reply I simply nodded my head and said, "I have no reason to lie to you now, do I?"

She thought about it awhile sitting in silence for about half an hour. Then she said, "I would like to fuck a foreigner. I don't have any idea who that might be, but I would like to find out how they fuck." With that being said, I decided that sitting in front of the TV for the evening was not the thing we needed to do. So off we went up to our room and began getting dressed to go out. Shari put on a white filmy blouse; of course she seldom wore a bra and this night was no exception.

She slithered her hips into a tight pair of black pants. There was no room under them for panties. So she was totally natural underneath with her partially shaved pussy. When she shaved, she liked leaving some hair on her pubic mound, which was neatly trimmed. Doing it this way she said, "caused less questions from our children."

The pants accented her figure nicely. Her legs were one of Shari's best assets along with an angelic looking face, topped with shoulder length auburn hair. She chose a pair of three-inch black spiked sandal type shoes for her feet.

Her blouse being somewhat see through and low cut as well, would draw a man's attention directly to her chest. In the darker light you could make out the areolas around her nipples and you could see that her hard nipples were making tents in her blouse above her breasts.

I dressed casually in slacks and a shirt with loafer type shoes and we were off. When we arrived at the club, she placed her ID in her hip pocket as she was always being asked to prove her age. She was 35 years old and still getting carded. She told me to go play some pool and hunt for a lady or two to dance with and she was going to do a reconnaissance to see if there were any foreigners in the club that evening.

Off we went in different directions to see what we could find to occupy our attention.

I found a friend of mine playing pool in the restaurant area and I placed two quarters on the table to challenge.

When it was my turn, I won the first game that we played. He had to go at the end of the game so I took on all comers. I had played about ten games when I realized that I had not seen my wife moving about in quiet some time.

At the end of the game I forfeited and went to look for her. It took me some time to find her. Finally I spotted her sitting in a dark corner booth and sipping a drink while sitting close to, and talking with an olive skinned man.

I could see that his left hand was not on the table and as I looked closer in the dim light I could see that he was rubbing her pussy through the opened front of her pants beneath the table. He had his hand inside the zipper with the snap at the top unfastened, and it appeared that his finger or fingers were working inside her vagina.

As I approached the table, Shari looked up from her situation and saw me coming toward her.

She said, "Ah Paul, I would like for you to meet my husband."

With that he pulled his hand out of her pants quickly and placed it on the table. I could see Shari's juices on the tops of his first and middle finger of his right hand, as both his hands were palms down on the table.

He stood up with his hands still flat on the table and bowed toward me.

I said, "And what was the name again?"

He replied with some assertion, "Mohamed."

Shari looked at him curiously and said, "You told me your name was Paul."

He reassured her that he had said Mohamed. Shari let it go, as she wasn't thinking about a name, her thoughts were of the large phallus that she had felt inside his trousers.

He was a foreigner, accent and all. I sat down and we had a couple more drinks while we talked. I found out that Mohamed (Paul) was in the Saudi Navy and he was here attending school with many of his fellow countrymen.

Shari was sitting next to him on his left and I observed her, as she would reach beneath the table. I could see her upper arm moving, but I couldn't see exactly what she was doing. But from the reaction of the man and his halting speech I could anticipate that he was either having great difficulty with our language or that Shari was doing a good job of playing with his cock.

It wasn't long before she suggested that we leave the club for a bit more comfortable surroundings.

Mohamed asked; "How far we were going?"

Shari said; "About 45 minutes away."

Mohamed then excused himself to the men's room.

When he had left the table, I asked Shari, "What do you want to do and where do you want to go with him? It is not a good idea to take him to our house."

She simply smiled at me. "Let's go to Gerry's apartment." She whispered. "We can take him there as Gerry won't be needing it again for another three months."

I was ill prepared for her to have found someone to connect with quite so quickly. I had not obtained the necessary items required, nor had we discussed any ground rules beyond what we had already learned in previous adventures.

I was thinking like a man, not a woman. Subsequent to this night I made the same error many times.

The car that we had taken to the club that evening was a two-seated convertible. It was also an evening that it was about to rain at any moment, therefore the top was up.

Mohamed either didn't have a car or had obtained a ride to the club with some of his mates, so he had to be chauffeured by me.

Shari put Mohamed in the passenger seat and then she squirmed in and sat on his lap facing me. There we were, all crammed into a sardine can and away we went for another of Shari's adventures.

I insisted on condoms. My wife was on the pill but I didn't want any foreign bodies invading her womb. I explained it to her that although she was indeed on the pill, the pill was not 100% sure, whereby adding the condom was adding a little more insurance.

Shari seemed to accept this idea but she didn't like the use of the things, because as she put it. "Using a condom is like fucking a dildo. I love to feel a mans hot cum squirting deep into my cunt, and the warmth of it as it spreads around on my insides." We discussed driving to the pharmacy and buying a box of condoms, but she was afraid that someone might recognize us. I then ask her about the grocery.

She said; "That the same thing might happen there as well."

It was then that I realized she was trying to get me to let her do him bareback.

I remembered a bar that I had frequented on many occasion, and the condom machine in the men's room.

I drove rapidly to the Green Lantern Tavern. When we arrived, I left the two of them to get better acquainted seated in the car. I was somewhat certain that there was no room for intercourse in that car as it was a 1980 TR-7. Also an ounce of prevention was the fact that his religion prevented him from being exposed and his equipment seen by a male infidel.

Upon entering the bar I remembered the rule about the restrooms. Only customers could use them. I bought a beer and sat for a few minutes sipping on it. I left my cigarettes and lighter next to my beer and headed for the men's room.

When I got inside, I locked the door and reached into my pocket for change. Imagine my surprise to learn that they cost $0.75 a piece. I only had enough change to buy three of the things.

I thought to myself, "No man could do it more than that in a couple of hours." Well I was wrong again.

I returned to the car and found them much the same as I had left them with the exception that his right hand and mouth were inside her shirt, and his left was inside her pants as well.

Shari had her pants undone and pulled down almost to her knees away from her crotch so he could reach her pussy and finger it deeply. She was moaning, her eyes were closed, and her head was rolled back. I could see that the crotch of her pants was soaked with her wetness.

I started the car and headed for Gerry's apartment. I got very little recognition from either of them that we were once again moving.

When we arrived, another surprise awaited me. Shari didn't have the key. She had not carried her purse, only her Id and the key was in her purse at our house.

I didn't want him to know where we lived so I had to leave them alone for a few minutes while I ran and got the key. We only lived a few blocks from the apartment.

I left the two of them seated on the bottom steps to the apartment and drove away. Luckily, there was no one at home that was going to ask a bunch of questions as to why I had come home without Mom. I grabbed the key and headed back.

When I arrived back at the apartment, I found that they had moved up the stairs to a darkened area near the top of the steps. There they could continue with their foreplay in a much more discreet setting. This was strikingly obvious as her pants had been removed and her blouse was fully unbuttoned and open.

They stood to the side while I opened the door and turned on the hall light. Shari hurriedly scooped up her pants from the steps as they came inside. Shari indicated her need to use the bathroom, and headed that way, leaving Mohamed and I standing in the hall.

I decided to do a little exploring. I went in search of what might be in the refrigerator.

Shari soon returned to the living room. Seeing no need to put her pants back on she stood a few feet away from us and I could see that the hair on her pussy mound was glistening with wetness. I also observed that she had removed her shoes, as her feet were now bare.

She took the condoms that I held out to her and also the beer that I offered her from Gerry's refrigerator. She placed the condoms and the beer in her left hand and reached out to Paul with her right and said, "Would you like to come with me to the bedroom?"

He took her hand and they strolled off down the hall toward the bedroom.

She closed the door partially so that I could hear but not see as Mohamed was very specific about that. I was not to see him naked! Shari wanted to fuck him so very, very much, so this time I allowed her to bend the our rules a little. I sat on the couch in the living room, where I had a straight shot view of the bedroom door.

I suddenly heard her say "No! No!"

I leaped up and started down the hall. She heard me coming, and she yelled out to me, that it was all right, in the code that only she and I knew. I retreated back to the couch.

Unable to see much and very little to hear, I had almost fallen asleep on the couch.

Suddenly the door opened and she came out. She still wore her blouse and it was still unbuttoned as before. As she came into the light I could see liquid looking very much like cum that was dripping in globs from her pussy and running down both legs to her knees. Her hair was mussed and her small amount of pussy hair was matted. I waited for her to speak.

"Do you have anymore condoms?" She asked.

I looked at my watch and realized that it had only been about an hour and a half since she went into the bedroom. I said, "You couldn't have possibly used all three of those condoms."

She said, "Yes we have and we want to do it again. Do you have anymore?"

I shook my head no. It was then that I realized that she wanted to fuck him bareback if she hadn't already and this was but a ploy to appease my demand for a condom.

She turned and went back into the bedroom only to return with a used condom. It appeared that it would have fit a Donkeys cock it was so stretched.

Shari took it into the bathroom and washed it out and then placed it over the neck of her beer bottle and re-rolled it. Her smile was telling enough that she felt as though she had done well. Back into the bedroom she went.

I strolled down the hall to the bathroom and while standing at the commode with my cock in hand urinating, I could hear the noises from the bedroom clearly.

I could hear the telling sounds of the bed squeaking in a rapid rhythm as their bodies came together, of a male grunting and moaning like an animal, and Shari in the throes of an intense orgasm as the two of them reached their climax in unison.

I am almost positive that if Gerry's downstairs neighbors were home that night, they would have gotten a real sound and bounce show from their ceiling. I could have probably heard them better from the apartment below.

It took them only about thirty minutes from the last of the moaning and groaning to appear in the door of the bedroom Mohamed was fully dressed. Shari had her pants and shoes on but her blouse was unbuttoned and open for him to feel of her tits should desire to do so. She had the look of a woman who had been used and also well fucked.

They came out into the living room and we sat and had some more beer together.

I asked Shari, "Did you find a comb in Gerry's bathroom?"

She looked at me questioningly until she glanced in the mirror that was hanging above the dining table. She smiled sheepishly and got up slowly and headed for the bathroom.

Mohamed followed her to the bathroom and was doing his best to convince her to come to his place and meet his friends.

"We are going to have to give Paul a ride to his place." Shari said. She smiled at him as though there was yet an untold story between them.

I noticed right away that his statements of invitation were not including me. I also was aware that if she were to get in a group of these Rag Heads, she was going to get more than she had bargained for and of that I was 100% sure.

We loaded into the Triumph and headed toward the beach. Mohamed provided me with the address where he lived. I was familiar with the area and took my time getting there using a round about method.

Mohamed spent the time enroute to his address playing with my lovely wife's tits and fingering her well-fucked pussy while she sat on his lap.

From the apartment, it was but a short drive of about twenty minutes to where Mohamed said that he lived. When we got there, I parked some distance away at his insistence.

He said, "I must go and let my brothers know that you are here Shari and that I have invited you into our home."

Shari kissed him and stood outside the car leaning on the door, as she watched Mohamed ascended the hill toward the apartment complex.

I stepped out of the car, leaned on the top and said, "Are you wanting to go up there with him and his friends?"

She just smiled at me and said, "Yes. We can go up and have drinks with them."

"Drinks are not what Paul has in mind. He has a much bigger agenda. You get up there in amongst his so-called brothers and they will have themselves a little gangbang. You will have your pussy, ass and mouth fucked until you won't be able to move, and I won't be able to stop them, as a matter of fact I would most likely be turned away at the door while you are being occupied elsewhere. Is that what you want?"

At this point in her adventures, she wasn't prepared for that kind of a scenario. Thankfully she listened to what I had to say.

I said, "We can just get in the car and drive away. I took enough turns and back tracks to come here that he couldn't find his way back. And besides, if he were paying attention to something besides your pussy, all he could find if he tried would be the apartment. There are no leads to us from there."

She quickly got in and closed the door. "Lets go." She said with a little shiver.

I got in, started the car, and drove away leaving her Arab lover in the lurch.

As I was driving home, to show her appreciation for the evening's fun, she lay across the console and unzipped my pants. She put her hand inside and worked my now swelling cock out into the night air. As my cock appeared and grew rapidly, she placed it in her mouth and began sucking. She sucked and slurped my cock all of the way home.

I hung on to my load until I pulled into our garage. She then sucked me in a way that only she knew how to and I gave it up in seconds. I asked, "Why did you wait till now? Why not sooner?"

She smiled at me as she swallowed all of my cum that I had shot into her mouth, and said.

"Because my Darling, I didn't want you to kill us when you started to spurt. Suppose we had been on the tollway?"

She smiled and licked her lips.

We went into the house and climbed the stairs to our bedroom. I took her blouse from off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. Shari undid her pants and I tugged them down her legs. She stepped out of her shoes and pants in one motion.

I laid her back on the bed and began kissing up her legs toward her pussy. I began to notice that she had several bruises on her body where she had obviously been handled roughly. She suddenly began to reach for me and said, "Just come up her and fuck me honey!"

I looked at her strangely as she seldom turned down what I was about to do. I was about to eat her pussy.

"Hell he had used condoms so I wasn't worried about anyone's cum being present but hers."

The last time she had turned down my eating her pussy she had had cum in it.

I was suddenly very suspicious that she had fucked the Arab bareback. I refused to fuck her and instead I pushed on up her body toward the gapping hole in front of my eyes.

Then as I was about to stick my tongue out to taste her, I seen a large glob of semen seep out from between her labia and slowly travel toward the crack of her ass.

"Shari, you fucked him bareback didn't you?"

She suddenly began to cry and said, "Yes I did, and I am sorry."

I asked, "Why did you try and convince me that you were using the condoms then?"

"I made him use it the first time. That is why I told him no. He was about to stick his cock in me and I told him that he needed to use the condom. He told me that he was not sick and that he did not like them."

"So why didn't you continue to use them?"

"He didn't like them and neither did I. besides there were only three and we fucked six times." She paused for a moment and then continued. "Paul was a multi-orgasmic man and he could go almost immediately after he had cum. I just couldn't get enough."

"Well at least I am glad that you listened to me about going to his house with his brothers."

I then climbed up on her and added my cock to her very large hole. I fucked her and only the imagination of her being so well fucked that evening gave me the ability to add my sperm to his in her cunt I don't think my dick touched but one side at a time.


What neither of us was aware of at the time was that I was a tiny bit late. Mohamed had already planted his seed in her womb. He had managed to do an end run around the wonderful pill.

When Shari had missed her first two periods, she came to me crying and told me that she thought that she was pregnant. I instructed her to go to the Doctor and have it confirmed or have her mind relieved.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Foreign Exchange

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds