• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Forgotten Wife Ch. 02

A Forgotten Wife Ch. 02

Allison let out small moans as Simon rubbed her breast, rolling the nipple under the palm of his hand. Her mouth burned each time he lowered his head and kissed her, letting his tongue dart inside her mouth. She leaned back against the wall, arching her back towards Simon, her body language begging to be touched, caressed, and fondled. Her mind was a fog of passion and desire, but nowhere was there regret. She had given Simon an out, a way to leave with his dignity, but he had chosen to stay and chosen to start round two.

As her mind raced with passion Allison found a few coherent moments to reach for Simon's pants and fumble with the buttons and zipper that kept his growing penis entrapped. She worked the zipper open and drove her hand inside to grasp him. Even though she had known Marge most of her adult life, Marge had never shared intimate details about her love life with Simon. Without this knowledge she was unprepared for the length and girth that awaited her hand. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, teasing the head ever so slightly. Simon stopped ravaging her and braced himself against the wall with both hands. He barely croaked out a call to the almighty before Allison realized he hadn't even touched himself in the last year.

Allison gently pushed Simon into the living room and down into one of the easy chairs. She pulled his pants down, pausing to note that he was a boxer man. Simon's head rolled back as Allison placed a firm grasp on him, wrapping her lips around the head of his penis with obvious delight. Simon leaned forward to protest weakly, "You don't have to do this Ally, it feels great, but you don't have to." Allison's only response was to give him a smoky look and purse her lips slightly as she ran her tongue along the opening of his penis. Her hands moved slowly up and down the shaft and she continued to suck the head with an intensity born of desire and need. Simon moaned and rubbed Allison's hair as she continued to work him to a climax. He tried to pull her away as the end came, but Allison only latched on tighter and swallowed ever last drop of cum as it shot forth, finishing by licking the last drop from the tip.

With a devilish grin she looked up between Simon's legs and his softening penis, "I figured I should get a taste also."

"Well that is one hell of a way to start the morning, but I feel that we might be overdressed Ally." With that he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked away his lower clothes. Allison paused for a moment to admire the effort Simon had put into himself over the last year. His stomach, though not the model's six-pack, was admirably taut with obvious evidence of muscles forming on the legs and arms. He wasn't conscious of the change, but Allison was. She started to take off her clothes, and then paused, questioning whether the work she herself had put in was enough to make her attractive beyond the blush of momentary lust.

Simon saw her hesitance and instead of responding in words came over to her, walking behind her and placing his hands on her shoulders. Allison reached back and placed her hands on his head, lifting up her arms and placing her breasts in what would be a seductive position. Simon ran his hands down her sides, allowing only the tip of his fingers to touch the sides of her breasts. As he continued down he pushed her top down past her waist and his thumbs caught the waistband of her pants. He continued to push her clothes off and plant small kisses down her back, then on her well rounded ass, and finally along the back of her legs. When he got to the bottom he made her step out of her clothes and then slowly started to kiss his way back up.

The touch of his lips was like liquid fire on her skin. She pushed her body back against his lips and pulled his hands to her front as they moved up with him. She cupped her breasts with his hands, kneading her own flesh, guiding him to the places where she was most sensitive. He molded his body to her back, pressing his flesh against hers. She felt his manhood growing against her ass, settling between the cheeks and pressing against her. Unable to contain herself anymore Allison leaned forward and placed her hands on the back of the chair, pushing her ass hard against Simon. Casting a glance over her shoulder she said, "Please go slow, it has been a while and you are a lot bigger than what I am used to."

Simon backed away to admire her ass for a moment. She wasn't exactly thin, but she had lost weight in all the right places. Her ass was a perfect pair of half moons, with white flesh flushed with excitement. Between these globes was a tangle of moist brown hair, split by her pouting pink lips. As he took in the sights, Allison flexed her back and moaned for release. Feeling the same need in him, Simon took his penis in his hand and guided it to touch the surface of her lower lips. Allison spasmed in response, pushing herself back and moving the first few inches of Simon inside, her warm wet pussy enveloping him in a tight embrace.

Simon pulled back and then pushed forward a little more. Soon they worked into a smooth rhythm and Simon had buried himself inside Allison. Allison stopped and enjoyed the feeling of a man inside her. Simon's size meant that parts of her were being touched that had never felt such an assault. As the pressure built, Allison started to move slowly, signaling Simon to begin moving. The sheer bliss of the encounter meant that Simon could barely contain himself, and soon he was pumping into Allison like a rutting animal.

"Oh god Simon, please don't stop.... I'm cuuuummming." Allison's legs almost gave out as she shook with her orgasm on the outside and pulled on Simon's penis on the inside. The excitement pushed Simon even more and he buried himself inside Allison to explode for the second time in less than an hour.

Collapsing against the chair, the two lovers held each other and teased exposed body parts with the playfulness of intimacy. Allison toyed with Simon's chest hair and looked down at his chest. "Don't let this go to your head, but that was the best fuck I have ever had."

Cindy started to cry in the adjacent room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Forgotten Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 572 milliseconds