A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 04

I left the blanket where it was and ran up the stairs, Kristi's happy laughter ringing behind me.

***

I came back downstairs, dressed as I had been the night before.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do it. I really am a prude." I tried to affect a ready-to-cry face. "And I'm so sorry you both saw me like that."

Kristi hugged me as Rob, like most men, panicked at the possibility of tears, "It's OK. I didn't really see anything much. And you looked good. But I wasn't looking."

Kristi stopped his babbling, "Shut up Rob. And you did look good sweetie."

I hugged her back, whispering, "Are you sure you're not mad?"

She shook her head against mine gently whispering, "Are you kidding? He fucked me hard after the earlier visit."

We broke our friendly embrace and I went to the kitchen to get myself some of the forgotten water. I was actually quite thirty, despite not having a hang-over.

"I think I should go home now, but thank you both for a wonderful evening, even though I don't remember much of it. I'm sorry if I, well... I'm sorry."

I spent a few minutes grabbing my things, locating my 'lost' sleepwear behind the couch. Walking home in the cool air was wonderful, helping me regain my breathing, lose my blush, and reducing my urge to finger myself to orgasm.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds