• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Fresh Start
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Fresh Start

Emily had ultimately decided on getting a flatmate because, she admitted a little shyly, that she was always nervous to be in the house alone. She had had the spare bedroom all finished and looking smart and for some reason she slept badly knowing she was the only one in the flat. While the security of not being alone was the main reason, she had to admit she had felt a little lonely. She had few friends around here, and those she did have she mainly spoke to online or via text. Actual face to face company was rare for her.

As their conversation continued the afternoon dwindled into the evening, Emily got up a couple of times to refill their coffees, each time she did so Alexia stole glances of her as she moved around. Despite Emily's self professed cooking skills, she offered to order a pizza in, her treat.

Alexia wasn't one to turn down free pizza, but all the help, the pizza, the coffee, the clothes, even just the simple thing like the towels on her bed. They were piling up and Alexia was starting to feel a bit guilty, a bit of a sponge. She would have to figure out a way to repay her.

The pizza arrived and they ate again in relative quiet, watching an old film on the TV as they drank soda and ate well. To Alexia's relief, Emily hadn't ordered pizza with pineapple. For a brief moment she feared that would be the trap, the catch, the reason she would have to pack up and leave. But no. Emily proved to be a human.

She loved the evening they spent together, just relaxing, lounging together as they chatted a little and watched films. Early evening dipped into late evening and towards the end of a film Alexia started to feel herself crashing. Her day had been a rollercoaster and as much as she was loving the company of Emily, she needed to sleep. As the film ended she let out a not too subtle yawn, blinking heavily as she looked towards Emily.

Emily smiled in understanding and stretched her arms out above her head, arching her back. Alexia stared as the full swell of the girls impressive bust straining against her shirt, glancing up only as Emily spoke, "Mm.. We should get some sleep.. It's been a good day, but i've got work in the morning.." she bit her lip some, realising that Alexia wouldn't have work. "..I hope you sleep well, Alexia." she smiled gently and stood.

"You too.." Alexia said softly, watching as the curvy little woman walked away towards her room. She smiled a little, spending a few minutes to tidy up their mess, clearing away the cups, cans and the empty pizza box before retiring to her room.

She shut the door behind her with a click and let out a soft, genuinely contented sigh. Since she was already just wearing her normal nighttime outfit she switched out the light, discarded her towel on the floor and just fell forward onto the plush softness of the clean, fresh smelling bedding and was asleep in an instant.

When Alexia next awoke sunlight was streaming across her face. The weather system had apparently having cleared up enough to let a few cheeky strands of sun pierce the clouds to rouse her from sleep. She sat up, blinking sleepily and rubbing the tiredness from her eyes as she looked towards a clock besides the bed. Already it was two pm. She had slept through the entire morning!

She sighed a little, but didn't feel bad for it. It wasn't as if she had somewhere better to be. Although, she did need to start living her life. She had a deadline. A month to find a month's worth of rent. Or all this would be a forgotten dream. She couldn't draw or paint, she couldn't even sketch. Her art supplies had dwindled long ago. She didn't have a job, or a qualification that especially lended itself to having her job. The only thing she really had going for her was her race and gender. A company might be lenient towards hiring her just to fill the diversity quota, ticking two boxes at once.

Tomorrow. She would start it all tomorrow. She needed today for herself to recover. To refresh herself physically and mentally, and to truly believe this flat and its occupant were real. She opened her door to make her way towards the bathroom and blinked down. Outside her bedroom door was a folded, fresh towel, her clothes from yesterday, washed dried and folded and a sticky note with a love heart drawn on it.

Alexia felt her heart flutter. This girl was too perfect. Where was the catch?.. She collected the sticky note and held it, eying the perfectly drawn heart and bit her lip. She stepped back into her room and stuck it reverently to the back of her door, eying it for a last moment before she stripped, placing her shorts and her black t-shirt with it's pink heart in a pile on the floor, stepping out to collect the clean clothes and towel, setting out to indulge once more in the delicious shower..

She stood in the heat of the water, feeling the luxuriously hot water hammer into her skin. She poured a dollop of cool slick soap into her hands and started to massage it into her skin and body, feeling her smooth skin and soft flesh. She blinked and peered down, her fingers brushing against her cock. She'd been so relaxed, so lost in the wonder of the shower she hadn't even noticed her erection.

Alexia swallowed and wrapped her hand around her cock, fingers slick with soap she felt the steely, familiar hardness in her hand. Now she had slept and unwound she felt a familiar shiver of pleasure arc through her body. Her libido had returned it seemed, and was dying for her attention.

She stood in the stream of the shower water, leaning back against the wall with her eyes closed as she panted hotly, both her hands wrapped around her throbbing, dark cock, working her shaft with a well practiced motion, hands moving over the cock and tip in slow tight strokes. She kept trying to think of old fantasies, old girlfriends, past encounters, but it didn't matter what she tried to focus her mind on, the nerdy little Emily kept filling her thoughts. Dominating her fantasies.

Alexia panted and moaned as she saw Emily on her knees, submitting to her, hands wrapped around her cock, working her skillfully as she held her mouth open emitting soft sexual whimpers, jerking Alexia off into her mouth, looking at her hopefully, desperate for cum.

"A-ah! Emily!" she cried out to herself as she came. She saw her cum splattering over the curvy womans conservative clothing, her fair face, across her nerdy little glasses, on her lips, on her tongue.. "Ah... Oh.. Oh fuck.. That was good.." she panted as she watched Emily swallow, the fantasy fading

Alexia opened her eyes, blinking and let out a soft, panting chuckle. She had painted the inside of the shower cubicle with thick white ropes of cum. She used the water of the power shower to wash the x-rated jackson pollock away down the drain and finished washing herself, feeling human. Feeling herself. She stepped from the shower and dried herself off, humming softly before pulling on her dry, softened clothes and again wrapping her hair up in the towel.

She walked through to her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She smirked some and posed, pushing her chest forward, arching her back to present her ass. She winked at herself and continued to hum.

After getting herself ready as best she could with what she had, she prepared herself to go out, collecting a pair of keys in a small dish besides the door, which she found laying on top of another love heart sticky note which she had join its partner on the back of her door, she wandered out into the world, humid and cool, but not raining and walked around, getting a feel for the area.

After a while she found herself in a supermarket, counting what few notes and pennies she had and trying to do a bit of mental math. If she was going to be able to afford to eat for a month on the money she had left. She would have to rely on every single penny pinching, cost saving measure she had learned at university. Her knowledge and experience there, would not go to waste.

She let out a satisfied, "Umph!" as she closed the door behind her enjoying the vanilla scent of the flat as she entered compared to the smells that assaulted her in the hallway and hummed as she walked towards the kitchenette, setting down a few carrier bags of food as she searched for the empty cupboard she assumed would be hers.

She smiled, finding the empty cupboard and placed her carrier bags inside, upending them and pouring out the packets upon packets of instant ramen. She would survive. Not to any michelin quality. But she would survive.

Happy with the result of her outing she made herself a portion, pouring the noodles into a bowl and finding, to her delight, a pair of chopsticks and returned to her bedroom, sitting at her desk and enjoying the meal. It was no take away pizza. But ramen reminded her of happier times at University.

She was just finishing her meal when she heard a pair of keys rattling in the front door. She remembered as she entered she had ignored the the chain and deadbolts. Given how important security was to Emily, she wondered if that would upset her.

Setting her chopsticks down atop her empty bowl she listened, hearing the chain and deadbolts set into place and listened to the sound of footsteps walking towards her room.

Tap tap!

Damn.. Alexia let out a little sigh and stood, walking over to her door, half smiling as she saw the two love heart sticky notes before opening the door, ready to be chastised.

Emily looked up at her and smiled cutely! She was wearing her work uniform, a white shirt with blazer, a knee length black skirt with dark leggings. Her hair tied back in a neat ponytail and her glasses high on her nose, lips a rosy red with lipstick. She held out a black, bulky package in front of her, a red ribbon tying it.

"Hey!" Emily said, sounding excited, then blushed a little toning herself down. "Hey.. I wasn't sure you were in with the door as it was." she bit her lip and offered the parcel forward. "I got you a housewarming present. Just to say hi, you know?"

Alexia looked down at the parcel, eyes going wide. Just to say hi? After all she had already done? "Oh my.. Emily.. Thank you.. But I really can't.. You've done so much for me already.." she said, a little softly. She already felt guilty enough. Emily was just too nice.

For a moment, Emily looked a little crestfallen, but pursed her lips, resolute! "A trade then!" then all but pushed the weighty parcel into Alexia's hands, who was forced to scramble to catch it, confused.

"I.. I don't have anything to.." she started to protest but Emily cut her off.

"Ahha.." she said, smirking as she reached down, collecting Alexia's used nightshirt from her clothes heap. Clutching the black shirt with the pink heart in her arms, smirking, turning and striding away from the gawping Alexia.

"Thank.. You?" Alexia mumbled at the retreating Emily before closing her door again, eying the parcel and not really sure what to think. Clothes were in short supply and that shirt, her comfy sleeping shirt would be missed. She set the box down on her desk, nudging her empty bowl to one side and stared at it. As she did she heard Emily moving about the flat, heard the bathroom door close and heard the shower turn on.

She sat herself down at her desk and tugged on the ribbon, watching it fall to the floor and slowly lifted the lid off the parcel.

Alexia let out a sob and covered her mouth with the back of her hand, staring down into the box, her eyes wide, she was shaking ,tears were rolling down her cheeks freely.

Inside the box was a starter kit for painters. It was basic. It was simple. It was so liberating.

Emily sighed happily as she dried herself down from her shower, pulling on some clothes and slinging the towel over a heated rack to dry. She unfurled and pulled her glasses on before pulling out a hair dryer and brushing her hair out dry, tying it back into a ponytail. She set the dryer down and stepped out into the corridor, practically into Alexia's waiting grasp!

The second Emily stepped out of the bathroom Alexia wrapped her arms tightly around the woman, holding her close, the smaller woman's head pressed cosily between the ebony womans modest breasts.

Emily let out a surprised little squeak, moving her hands to rest them on Alexia's hips, then around to hug her back, understanding, smiling to herself as she held the taller woman to her.

Alexia had stopped crying, but her cheeks were wet and she found herself sniffling a little as she held the shorter woman.

Emily eventually managed to pry herself to arms length after an extensive, warm hug and smiled up at Alexia, noticing for the first time her tears. She pursed her lips and lifted up a hand, wiping away the trails of tears and smiled. "Like your present then?.."

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Alexia tugged Emilly back into another hug, holding her for a few moments longer before letting her go, wiping her own eyes again as she sniffled pathetically and looked down at the girl. She was wearing Alexia's shirt, which looked far too big on her, and a pair of black panties. Nothing else! Alexia blushed.

Emily beamed up happy and took Alexia by the hand and led her through the flat. Alexia looked down, at her dark hand in the soft warm creaminess of Emily's own. She couldn't help but watch her thick heart-shaped ass shift as she walked, Emily's soft thighs jiggling a little with each step.

Emily guided her to the couch and pushed her down. Alexia sat there meekly and stopped sniffling. She watched the girl walk to the kitchenette, eyes fixed on her thick figure. Her full lush thigh and soft bubbly ass making her shift in her seat, feeling her cock stir in her pants, despite having already seen to it once today.

Emily moved around the room, adjusting the lighting to make it dim, selecting a DVD from her collection and moving to the TV, bending over to put it into her player. Alexia bit her lip as she stared at that perfect ass.

Emily stood and collected two full glasses of red wine from the counter, returning and handing one to Alexia, placing the bottle down between them and settling down besides her on the couch.

Alexia sipped her wine and loved the full bodied flavour. She was a bit of a wine connoisseur, she thought. She could definitely detect hints of grape.

The movie was a sweet romantic comedy and they both relaxed, laughing along together, enjoying glass after glass of red wine.

Before long Alexia found that Emily was in the crook of her arm, which she had around the girl's shoulders as they cuddled, Emily's legs pulled up under her comfortably.

When the movie ended and the bottle of red empty, split between them, neither of them were drunk. But they were certainly buzzing.

As the credits rolled across the screen, the empty glasses besides the empty bottle on the table Alexia looked down to Emily. Smiling at the woman as she looked up at Alexia, eyes wide and adorable, looking at her curiously.

"Emily.. I.."

Emily leaned up suddenly and eagerly pressed her lips tight to Alexia's, kissing her hot, releasing an tension that Alexia hadn't noticed had been building between them, their lips meeting in a burst of motion and desire.

Alexia didn't miss a beat, kissing the short, curvy woman with lustful desire, all the adoration, all the gratitude pouring out with her need to have positive human contact. She wanted to enjoy this girl, wanted to build something with her, on a foundation of an amazing sex life.. She would show this woman a good time.

Emily broke the kiss, panting softly and stood up, grabbing Alexia's hand and pulling at the surprised girl, tugging her up and tugging her along.

"W-wait wha?" Alexia stammered, confused.

"Shh come with me. I'm going to show you a good time.."

Alexia's eyes widened. This reserved, quiet librarian stealing her line before she'd even said it. "But.."

"Shh!" Emily had a good shush, well practiced at work. Alexia bit her tongue and stayed quiet as she was pulled along.

Emily pushed open the door to her room and pulled Alexia in, closing the door behind them with her butt.

Alexia stood with her back to Emily's bed, facing her and the door, Emily leaned against the door, watching Alexia with excited eyes.

Alexia looked her back anxiously, "..I"

Emily stepped forward and shoved Alexia, who let out a gasp! She stumbled, caught off guard and fell backwards, arms flailing for something to grab to stop her falling, hopelessly.

Alexia landed on the bed with an, "Oomph!", bouncing on the soft mattress and staring up at the ceiling, blinking as she suddenly found herself horizontal.

"Wha-" Alexia started, interrupted again by Emily's lips as she climbed on top of her, straddling her and pressing her soft body down against her ebony flatmate, kissing her and shuffling, guiding Alexia as she maneuvered her to lay down on the bed proper, head on the pillows, Alexia eagerly kissing the thicc, eager womans, full delicious lips.

Emily naughtily tugged Alexia's hands up, above her head, squirming as their tongues played between their lips, Emily's hands moving strangely under the pillow. There was a strange clicking noise. Enough of this..

Alexia made to roll over, looking to take her position back on top where she belonged, in charge and in control, but she gasped! Falling back onto her back. She looked up confused at the woman on top of her, who smirked playfully, raising an eyebrow. Alexia tilted her head back looking up at her wrists. Pink fluffy handcuffs bound her wrists around a steel pole that made up part of Emily's sturdy looking headboard. She stared up at the handcuffs, wiggling, fingers trying to prod at the cuffs. She looked to Emily and opened her mouth to speak, and had a pillow dropped over her face.

"..What are you.."

"You do like to talk don't you.." Emily said in a sing song voice as she climbed off of Alexia.

Alexia lay there, shaking her head, but unable to dislodge the pillow. She could breathe, but she couldn't see, couldn't knock the pillow from her face. She felt her heart racing. Only able to just listen. She heard cloth, heard walking, heard more clothes and a lacing. After a long while she felt Emily again sitting on her crotch, straddling her, sitting up on top of her.

Alexia froze and felt a hand tracing up her shirt, a pressure on the pillow and it was pulled free. Alexia blinked up, drinking in the sight of Emily in the dimmed light.

She still wore her glasses, her lips painted a bright slut red, but for the first time the thick woman had let her long dark hair down, it cascaded down her shoulders and across her bare chest. She was wearing more clothes, but in terms of privacy they covered less. She wore thigh high black leather boots laced up the front and a black corset that started above her smooth pussy and finished below her breasts, making her seem all the more curved, accentuating her hips and full soft breasts while making her waist seem quite tiny. Alexia noted too, with some surprise that her nipples were pierced with studded barbells. In one hand, dangling from the smirking womans hand was a ballgag.

"Say ahhh.." she said, her voice soft and teasing.

"...I think I figured out what the catch i-mmph!~" Alexia was cut off by the bag placed between her teeth, feeling Emily's hands behind her head, tying the gag to her, dominating her.

"Remember what I said about judging a book by its cover? I wasn't talking about you, sweetness." She teased.

After she had tied the ballgag in place she sat back up and let out a soft squeak of surprise, peering over her shoulder and down. Alexia's cock was straining at her trousers, desperate to be released. Emily giggled, pressing her thick bare ass back against the bulge, warmly.

"Ooooh hello there.. Don't you look fun.." she grinned looking backwards as Alexia arched her back eagerly, trying to push her bulge up against the soft yielding ass. But Emily leaned forward, drawing her butt just out of range. "One minute.. I just have to mm.. Check these cuffs."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Fresh Start
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds