• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friday First

A Friday First

Being home alone on a Friday night can be a blessing or a curse, but after the week I had, I was more than grateful when Seth told me he made last minute plans with his friends. It afforded me some much needed peace and quiet in solitude, and besides, it wasn't very often that my husband got to cut loose with the boys.

The traffic on the way home was brutal, the sun scorching me through the window as I inched through the parking lot that was the highway at rush hour. By the time I burst through the front door, my shoulders were solid knots. I immediately went to the bedroom, stripped down to my undies and a tank top, and headed to the kitchen for a bottle of Merlot.

I was truly relishing my evening, snacking on some leftovers and getting pretty tipsy with a good book in hand. It wasn't until later that I began to miss Seth. We were usually all over each other by this point on a Friday night, and with the onset of boredom and the help of my hardy buzz, my mind began to wander toward all things carnal. Seth and I had lunch together earlier, and I could recall how handsome he looked sitting outside the restaurant in the sunlight, his sunglasses perched on top of his head, smiling and telling corny jokes. When we hugged each other before parting ways, I ran my hands along his muscular arms and pulled him close to me, pressing my breasts into his chest. I slapped his butt playfully before walking away, and remember the smell of his cologne lingering on me, still fresh at midday.

I was in the full grip of my horny daydream at this point and began to rub myself a little through my panties. "Fuck it," I thought, "Seth won't be home for a long while still." I went to the bedroom to find a toy, decided on a large, pink, cock-shaped dildo, and returned to the couch to settle in for a while. I took my panties off, closed my eyes, and lost myself in my fantasies. Imagine my surprise when, of course, my fun was interrupted by a car door in our driveway. "Shit," I muttered under my breath. There were two distinctive voices approaching the house.

I only had enough time to hastily put my panties back on, cover myself as best I could with a throw pillow, and stash my lovely big dildo in the cushions of the couch before the door opened. "I didn't even get to put it to good use," I scowled to myself. Seth came tripping into the house followed by his friend Doug. They were both giggling and loud, and had obviously been having a good time.

"Hey, baby," Seth said walking over to me. "I hope you don't mind, Doug wanted to hang out." He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. The smell of the alcohol on his breath and the way his beard tickled my face reignited the fire I was stoking before their arrival. The smell of his cologne was now mixed with the slightest hint of sweat, the masculine combination driving me wild. I pulled him back down by the forearm to give a slightly deeper kiss, parting my lips and giving him the faintest tip of my tongue. His lips were soft and warm, and I could feel him exhale as I traced them with my tongue.

Seth met the devilish look in my eye with a twinkle in his, but we both returned to earth and the situation at hand. "I really have to piss," he said with a boisterous laugh, exiting the room. I followed his cute ass until he was out of sight, and then remembered Doug was standing in the room, awkwardly twiddling his thumbs by the wall. "Oh, yeah," I mused in my head, "I forgot about him."

Doug was a good friend of Seth's from an old job they both shared. He was a great guy, and up until recently, was in a relationship with a nice girl that had become good friends to Seth and me. The breakup hit Doug pretty hard and he stopped coming around, but he was starting to get back to normal. I was glad that he and Seth had fun, and it was really nice to see him again.

"Can I get you a beer?" I offered.

"Yeah, that would be great," Doug said, shuffling his feet. I tossed the pillow that was in my lap aside and remembered I was still in my panties. The priceless look on Doug's face indicated that he wasn't back in the game yet, and made me laugh to myself. The poor guy probably hadn't been laid in some time. I was tipsy, horny, and beyond the point of caring about what I was wearing. The exhibitionist in me screamed with delight!

"Come tell me what you want," I said, walking into the kitchen. "We have a couple of different types."

I opened up the fridge and started calling out what we had. Seth loves beer, and always has several kinds on hand. The problem is that there are always stragglers hiding in the back behind everything, so you never really know what's in there until you look. I was digging behind some Tupperware containers when I finally called out the beer that Doug wanted. When I pulled it out and turned around, I caught his eye darting guiltily from my ass, and then to my nipples, which were hardening from the cold air. I flushed when we finally made eye contact, burning with the knowledge that we both knew what was on his mind. I was grateful when Seth came back into the room.

"Whoa, babe! I didn't know we caught you with your pants down!" he exclaimed with a shit-eating grin. I winked at him and walked back into the living room, making sure to move my hips with a noticeable exaggeration. The boys followed, and as Seth was coming to sit next to me he had a strange look on his face, obviously curious as to why I didn't go put more clothes on.

I didn't know why I didn't go put more clothes on either. Walking around in panties and a tank top in front of my husband and his friend is not something I normally do, but I had been interrupted while in pursuit of a fantasy, and was now left to deal with the unfinished business. Seth had his arm around me and was rubbing the top of my arm lightly and absentmindedly with his fingers, and I could see Doug out of the corner of my eye on the other end of the L-shaped couch sneaking peeks in my direction. I felt naughty and on display, and the rising tension in my body was becoming too much to bear. I love teasing Seth when I know he's horny and just wants to be touched, and now I was getting a taste of my own medicine.

The beer finally got to Doug, and he got up to use the restroom. When he was gone, I grabbed Seth's face and pulled him to me, kissing him with a sloppy, wet mouth. He put his hands on my big tits, squeezing them through my tight tank top and rubbing my nipple firmly with his fingers. I kept one hand on the back of his head, holding his mouth to mine, and ran my other up the leg of his shorts to grab his cock. He was rock hard and throbbing at the attention.

"I want you to fuck me," I growled into my husband's mouth, biting his lower lip.

"I'll get rid of Doug," he panted back into mine.

"I want Doug to fuck me too," I moaned, not believing the words I was hearing out of my own mouth.

Seth pulled away from our kiss and gave me an astonished look, his mouth agape and his eyes as wide as saucers. I was about to rescind my previous statement, chalking it up to horniness and alcohol, but Seth stopped me with a hard kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and dove his tongue into my mouth. He ran his hands up my sides and pulled my tank top up over my tits. We could hear Doug coming out of the bathroom, but that only served to push us further. When Doug stepped out into the hallway, Seth leaned forward, supporting me in his arms with my tits in his mouth.

I held on to the back of Seth's neck and my head hung limply back, soaking up the pleasure of my husband's mouth on my nipples. I looked over at Doug who was standing in shock a few feet away from the couch. I mustered the strength to climb off of Seth's lap and stand up a few steps away. I pulled my shirt completely off and dropped my panties to the floor. I walked over to Doug and led him by the hand back to where Seth was now standing. I pulled him close behind me as I fell into my husband's arms, kissing and rubbing myself against him. Doug got the hint, and before long was rubbing my back and my ass with his hands. He got braver after a few moments and I could feel him kissing me and running his tongue along my skin. I had goosebumps all over my body as Seth began kissing my neck and earlobes and Doug continued his journey down to the small of my back, cupping my ass with his hands and running his tongue along the sensitive skin.

I was in a fog, feeling only the lust that surrounded me and seeing the lids of my eyes. The four hands and two mouths roaming my body melted into one magical sensation. I gave myself over to this force that engulfed me, bending and moving to its beck and call. Seth broke the trance when he pulled away from me and began furiously stripping his clothes off. I turned and saw Doug doing the same. Doug was shorter than my husband and stocky, and had a long, thin cock that was currently standing at full-staff. I grabbed it and brought him around to stand next to Seth.

I now had both men by their hard cocks and was stroking them slowly, feeling them pulse in my hands and not knowing what to do next. I looked from Seth's face to Doug's, taking in their vacant stares of desire as I pumped their cocks. I couldn't take the fire in between my legs for another second and released the men from my grip. I pushed myself between them and sat on the couch, spreading my legs wide. Both men drank in my body and my swollen pussy. We were all breathing hard and completely silent. Doug looked at Seth and Seth nodded. A tacit approval had been given and my husband's friend got to his knees in front of me, and with only the slightest hesitation, began to gently trace my pussy lips with his tongue.

I gasped and took my tits into my hands, rolling my nipples roughly between my fingers. Doug began to apply more pressure with his tongue, alternating between swirling it around my clit and running it down my lips to my entrance. I was getting more and more wet, and when he noticed, he began to take more of my pussy into his lips, kissing and sucking on me and drawing my cum into his mouth.

I realized that I had my legs open as wide as they could go and I was pushing my pussy into Doug's face. I became very self-aware, breaking free from my lusty bubble and looked up at my husband. Seth was standing over the two of us jacking himself off, watching his friend go down on his wife. The self-awareness became a feeling of wanton naughtiness, and I grabbed for my husband's cock. He stood on the couch next to me and began to position his hard on next to my mouth.

When he stepped onto the cushion, the big pink dildo I had stashed there earlier rolled out. Seth scooped it up with a smile and handed it to Doug, who made quick work of easing it into my pussy. I had no time to revel in the humor of this turn of events as the large phallus began to graze my swelling g-spot, sending me into a lightheaded haze. My body tingled from head to toe and Seth dropped to his knees on the couch next to me, forgoing a blow job to kiss and suck on my tits and nipples.

I was close to climax, but didn't want the sensation to end. I pushed Seth off of me and sat up on the edge of the couch. Doug adjusted and was still working the toy inside of me. I stopped his hand and leaned in to kiss him, tasting myself on his lips and feeling the strange sensation of another man's tongue in my mouth. I slid the toy out of my pussy and got up, walking toward the bedroom. The two men stayed where they were, trying to get the blood to rush to their brains so they could make sense of what was happening.

"Are you guys coming or are you going to stay there and finish each other off?" I said with a grin.

They scrambled to their feet and were in the bedroom behind me in the blink of an eye. I turned on an ambient lamp and sensuously walked over to the bed, climbing atop it on my hands and knees. I arched my back and thrust my wet pussy toward where my husband and his friend were standing, their cocks bouncing in anticipation as I swayed my round ass back and forth. Looking over my shoulder, I motioned for them to come over. Seth made the first move, but I stopped him.

"Doug first," I said in almost a whisper, feeling butterflies of fear and anticipation fill my tummy. My pussy and ass were exposed and high in the air.

Doug looked at Seth and Seth again nodded. I leaned forward onto my arms and spread my legs a bit wider as he slid his long cock into me. He was thinner than my husband, but he knew how to work his equipment. After a few trial thrusts, he adjusted his legs to allow himself long, angled strokes into my pussy, hitting my g-spot each time. I relished the sensation of my husband's friend fucking me and making me cum around his long cock.

I looked around for Seth and saw him standing at the edge of the bed taking in the show. I patted the mattress in front of me, and he came and laid down. I took the tip of his cock between my lips and sucked it hard, letting it pop out of my mouth and slap against his belly. He jumped and gasped. I then retrieved it again with my mouth and took him in a little further, sucking hard and then letting him pop out again. Doug matched Seth's excited moans with increased speed in my pussy. I spit onto Seth's cock, leaned on one arm and used the other hand to jack him off, bringing him into my mouth from time to time for more lubrication.

My husband's thick cock throbbed in my mouth as I showered it with attention. My tits were pressed into the bed, my sensitive nipples rubbing against the fabric of the sheets, and I could feel Doug's hands roaming around my ass as I gently squeezed Seth's balls and slid his cock deep inside toward the back of my throat. He kept pounding my pussy as he let his thumb trail deeper and deeper between my cheeks, getting closer to my rim. I felt the warm sensation of saliva dripping from above into my ass as Doug began rubbing his spit around my asshole. I gasped and moaned, temporarily suspending my activity with Seth's cock.

Suddenly, Doug pulled out and flipped me over onto my back. I scooted further onto the bed as he got between my legs and began fucking me. I pulled him close and kissed him deeply as he pounded me, sliding almost completely out with each thrust. His body was moist with sweat and my arms stuck to the skin stretched over his taught back. I fell back onto the mattress after a few moments and Seth leaned in on top of me, kissing me and rubbing my tits, Doug supporting himself over us just a few inches away.

The heat and cum made a sticky sound with each thrust of Doug's cock inside of me and I felt myself teetering on the brink of climax. My cum was flowing from my pussy and into my ass. I could feel it mixing with my sweat on the sheets. My body went limp and I began to moan loudly, surprising myself with the animalistic sounds coming out of me but helpless to control them. Doug picked up his pace and Seth knelt over me, rubbing his cock furiously. My moans and breath reached a fevered pitch and I came hard. My body shook, my hips bucked, my tits swayed wildly, and Doug continued to slide himself past my twitching g-spot. Just before my orgasm subsided, I felt Doug's cock throbbing inside of me. He pulled out and came, spilling his load all over my stomach and pussy. The hot sensation of his cum hitting my skin jarred my senses as I watched his cock erupting over me. Seth followed, his cum landing on my nipples and covering my tits.

The two men stood over me, sweating, panting, and stroking their waning cocks until they were spent. I could feel their cum dripping off of my body, off of my nipples and down my pussy. As reality set in, I looked meekly at my husband, not knowing what his reaction would be seeing his wife naked and ravaged by the lust of him and his friend. Seth responded with a soft, wet kiss on my mouth. It was slow and sweet. Doug got a towel and the two friends began to gingerly wipe me clean.

I lay on the bed, perspiring and out of breath, and watched them hover around me. Where before they were lustful and masculine, now they were tender and gentle. I drifted gently asleep, aided by the loving attention being paid to my sensitive body and the sweet kisses of the two men that brought it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friday First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds