A Friend for Gabrielle

She stopped in mid-sentence. Over her face was the neatly trimmed triangle of Mary’s bush, upside-down. Her friend had busily, insatiably, resumed eating Gabrielle’s crotch. Gabby looked up at Mary’s brown pubic hair, glistening with moisture in the moonlight. She lifted a hand and tentatively caressed Mary’s buttock. The skin was taught over the rock-hard muscle. Mary’s strong thighs made any movement of Gabrielle’s head left or right impossible. The only way she could go was up. Mary’s pink lips had opened like a beautiful flower.

Gabrielle blinked, swallowed, and finally raised her face. She planted the lightest possible kiss on the wet folds. Mary’s body shivered and her knees contracted, bringing her vulva closer.

Gabrielle saw a dewy droplet form at the top of Mary’s opening, ready to fall. She hesitantly reached with the tip of her tongue, like a child testing an ice cream cone. It touched the drop, and the sweet liquid ran over her taste buds. She swallowed the tiny drop, feeling new warmth travelling down to her tummy. Raising her face again, she kissed the sweet place once more. She took another lick, and another.

Tenderly caressing Mary’s hard buttocks, she closed her eyes and put her mouth where it was most wanted. Mary began moaning through her own attentions, and lowered her bush into the face of her friend. Soon, she came, her body twitching and jerking, her quim pushed so hard into Gabrielle’s mouth that Gabrielle’s teeth almost drew blood.

They lay for a long moment, spent. Shivering, Mary rose and collapsed next to her new lover. Gabrielle’s face was flushed, and the juices on her cheeks gave them a shiny moonlit glow. Mary pulled up the covers and shut her eyes, massaging Gabrielle’s warm, wet vagina.

“I love you,” Gabrielle finally whispered.

Mary looked at her, and her eyes seemed almost to open to a new depth of feeling. But then she smiled slyly, as before. “I know, sweetie,” she said, kissing Gabrielle on the forehead. “And I’ll be the one person in the world who will love you back, no matter what. I promise.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds