• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friend For Us Ch. 01

A Friend For Us Ch. 01

12

Friday afternoon, 5:00 P.M. The weekend had as usual taken too long to arrive. Working at my job as a middle level Operations Manager at the only bank in our small town meant that I had had more than my fair share of constant crisis throughout the whole week. Having a lazy boss did not make it any easier. Mr. Wilson had campaigned for my employment only so he could have someone else do all his work. The unfortunate result was that every Monday morning felt like it was going to be the day I would resign.

I was totally bushed and wound up as tight as a drum. Something had to give.

I knew how my weekend would eventually end up, but I was very far from having sexy thoughts. Definitely nothing compatible with the mind-blowing sex I was looking forward to. As I turned the special key to my part of the double–lock main vault, I was responding automatically to my insufferable fat boss’ endless questions whether I had finished all my pending reports, whether I had compiled the staff leave schedule (“and none for you until later!”), whether I had taken disciplinary action against the stupid teller who had been late on Tuesday, etc. etc. I was only half listening, but the question about Dawn’s lateness got though to me.

With a start, I realized that the goon was actually expecting real answers to his questions. It was his way of reminding me that he had the power to zap my weekend - by getting me to work overtime the following day, on a non-working Saturday. His becoming Manager of our Branch had really gotten to his pig-head and he generally tried to make all our lives as difficult as he could. I had to handle this one real fast. And I had to do something to get Dawn off the hook. After all, the reason she was late was because she couldn’t have gone to work with my cum dripping down her legs, oozing smoothly from her clean shaven slit!

“It’s all taken care, Mr. Wilson”, I replied quickly, using my best servile voice. “The reports are all done, and I gave Dawn a dressing down this morning.” (Which latter part was true enough, but I had only dressed down a small part of her in my living room, sliding her silken thong panties to the side as she bent over the dining table and driving my rock hard cock into her hot streaming slit.) “I will have the reports ready on your desk first thing on Monday morning.” “Damn”, I thought, “there goes my Sunday afternoon.”

I should have paused to remember that the world works in mysterious ways.

Mr. Wilson was finally through, after struggling to lock his part as usual. He pompously waddled off, throwing a bossy, “Make sure that you turn the alarm on before you leave.”

“Yeah right, Mr. Bigshot”, I thought sarcastically, already beginning a funk that would last me the whole weekend. Then I caught myself. No way the goon was going to make me mess up my weekend. “I won’t let him”, I swore to myself.

Right then, I decided that I was going to have the best weekend of my life, and I would still get the reports ready. I convinced myself that I could shake off the day’s fatigue and work on the reports. I had close to two hours. Dawn was to come by place at seven, by which time I was to have been ready to take her out for an evening of food, drink, and dance. And suck and fuck, and then even more suck and fuck. Our weekends were most times pure fuckathons. For now though, I had to console myself with my favorite line when things got tough:

“Life is just like a cock. When it gets hard, fuck it!”

I went back to my desk in the silence of the deserted bank. My desk was placed just behind the tellers’ cubicles. That’s where I first studied Dawn’s sweet charms, watching her tight behind smoothly fill out her uniform skirt. Images of Dawn teasing me with that same view in my flat, but this time gloriously naked, with her split ass-crack juicily glistening in the lights, filled my mind.

In my mind’s eye, I could see her, that sunny Saturday afternoon not so long ago, flashing a daring grin backward at me. She had known how fully aroused I was, seeing that she had just orgasmed wildly on my cock, riding me as I sat on the dining chair. She had been fucking me for the previous fifteen minutes, moaning and groaning and grinding her wet cunt-lips against my damp pubes. Just as I was about my cum, she had sensed it and leapt off, pulling my cock pull free with an audible pop. I sat there, watching with lust inflamed eyes as she ran to the end of the living room and perched astride a stool, facing away form me. Her moisture-slicked buttocks were aimed right at my face. My throbbing cock twitched and jumped, visibly betraying my inflamed arousal at the sight of her naked brown ass that was so wantonly displayed to my sight.

With a wicked grin she twisted her head round and asked, “Hey stud, how do you like my nice behind? Does it make you want to fuck me with that big tool you are waving around? I bet it makes you think of something, something naughty, like how you keep staring at it at work. And speaking of work, tell me, does my ass look as good as you imagine Jana’s is? She said this with a slight raise and wriggle of her delectable ass cheeks. I caught a glimpse of her cunt slit, gaping open, surrounded by a mat of sodden pubic hair.

Wham! Bam! Say what? I was not sure that I had heard her correctly. She saw the confusion in my eyes, looked down at my slightly softened cock and looked directly at my eyes, somehow telling me that it was OK. We had just recently started playing this game together, spinning fantasies of having Jana in our bed, jacking up our lust several points higher.

Actually, I was struck with Jana, consumed by my fantasies of being with her and Dawn. I had once playfully talked to Dawn about it, just after we’d made love, but she had only pointed out the obvious truth that Jana did not act interested, and that she herself did not feel inclined to such experiments. Dawn had then climbed on my cock and fucked me like a woman possessed, making me wonder whether she truly was unexcited about my fantasy.

“Dawn, you have the best ass I know,” I faithfully but truthfully responded. “However I must say that Jana’s round ass is one that comes a close second, especially because of the mystery element since I have never seen her naked. Fucking her remains one of my best fantasies as you well know.”

“So, are you telling me that you not only find Jana cute, but that you would also seriously want to fuck her? How would you like to shag her then? Doggy style, so you could enjoy looking at her round ass? Or you would want her to ride you so you can watch her tits jiggling all over? Or should I ask where into her you would like to shove that big dick of yours? Would you like to fuck her nice pink asshole?” She was punctuating each question with a wriggle and stab of her ass. My cock would respond with a nod at each suggestion, my aroused imagination vividly seeing each image as soon as my sexy lady described it.

I walked over to her and fucked her. I took her doggy style, fucking her beautiful ass as she stood bent over the stool, all the time imagining that the smooth ass I was sliding my engorged cock in and out of was Jana’s. I came so hard my balls hurt, and judging from Dawn’s scream, she too must have had a big cum.

I had to force my mind back to work. If I could get the material together, I would need only another hour to input the data into our standard templates, and then type up a summary of the month’s activities to send to our Head Office. But first, I had to make a call to Dawn.

I got her answering machine. Evidently, she hadn’t arrived yet, though she had left a bit early. Maybe she was getting some stuff for our weekend. I left a message that I was at work and would be slightly late, but would be home by 7:00, latest. Then I got down to work.

An hour and a half later, I was through. This was one of those days when the “stupid” typing course I had taken back in college really paid off. I sent off a copy of the report to Mr. Wilson’s mailbox, locked up my desk, and started going round switching off the lights. As I got to the outer lights, ready to turn off the lights and switch on the alarm, my cell phone rang.

It was Dawn. “Hey lover, I got your message. I decided to do some shopping for the weekend. How is it going?”

“Great, sweetie, I’m through. I am just leaving the office now.”

“That is fantastic. I have a surprise for you that I know you will love. Hurry home.” She giggled.

Was I wrong or did she sound slightly tipsy? “What is the surprise honey”, I asked, my curiosity piqued. I hurried out to my car remaining alone in the parking lot.

“Unh Nuh, no telling. You have to see it for yourself. And you know that I also have something in store for you. It is wet and warm. Any guesses what it is? Or would you like to hear it? Incredibly, just as I put the car into gear, I heard the unmistakable sound of a very wet pussy being fingered. “Jesus!” She was masturbating! Right then, on the phone! And she must have been doing it vigorously, for the sounds I heard were very loud, liquidly slurping and bubbling.

Her voice came back on the line. “Any guesses, Stud?” She was slightly breathless. “Hurry home, and if you get the answer right, I will show you something else you might like.” Another giggle. “You are going to have a night to remember.” She cut the connection.

“Damn”, I thought, “Dawn was real horny!” And she was already tipsy. “What was going on?”

My hard cock made me drive home faster than I had ever done. Within twenty minutes, I was parked in our building’s small parking lot, looking up at Dawn, surprised. I had not seen her stepping out to the lot. She was somehow standing next to my window wrapped in her long overcoat. She definitely had not worn it to work, so what was up?

There was only one line of parked cars between the building’s entrance and us. Another line of small vehicles was all that shielded us from being seen from the street that ran parallel to the building’s front. Dawn motioned me to roll down the window. I did, curious.

Looking straight into my eyes, she stepped right up to the widow, her back to the flat’s entrance. Then, as I sat there expectantly staring at her gorgeous face, she opened her belt and spread her coat wide open.

Her naked smooth-shaved pussy was suddenly revealed right before my eyes. It was breathtakingly, cock-achingly beautiful. Nicely plump, pouting forward, lips gaping open, moisture glistening all over the inner and outer lips. Her big clit was standing out erect, brazenly enjoying the cool twilight air. I could catch her scent in the evening air, musk-like, aroused female, naughty for being out in the open.

I gaped for several long seconds, mesmerized. But I knew that I had to move. I did not want to, but I had to stop looking at this vision of feminine sexuality so I could see all of her, particularly her naked breasts. Slowly, I drew my gaze up her smooth brown skin, past that delectable navel that I so loved licking, to the smooth underswell of her breasts. I loved her boobs. Perfect, firm, lasciviously announcing their presence to anyone who would have been fortunate to look our way. Her longish nipples were rock hard, fiercely poking the dusk air, double fucking it with the strength of her female arousal.

“Open the door.” Dawn’s voice was unexpected. I gave a slight start and let out the breath I hadn’t known that I was holding. She moved back as I opened the door, still holding her coat open for me. It looked like she was standing naked in the parking lot. I swung the door open as I finally looked up into her eyes and drank in the sight of her sexy face. Dawn’s eyes were closed and she had half thrown her head back, thrusting her crotch towards my face. There was a slight wind blowing her braided hair around her face. She was the original primal woman, exulting in her arousal and pleasure, offering her sex to her man, enjoying her pleasure with the open world. Her offering was pure and free.

Then she opened her eyes, swallowing me up in her lustful gaze. I almost drowned. She looked stoned. Smoky inflamed eyes looked deep into mine, a communication driven by naked lust.

“Hello lover”, she husked, “I hope you like what you see. Did you like what you heard on the phone earlier? Would you like to see what I was doing?” Her smile was magic.

Then, standing out in the open, naked except for the coat that she had carelessly spread out with one hand, she fucked her slim beautiful forefinger into self. She had to hunch over slightly to achieve a good alignment. Her lubrication was already so much I could see the wetness ooze past her finger even before she started slowly sliding her finger in and out.

“This is what I was doing when I called you. Did you guess right? No cheating, be honest.” She was smiling at me, looking directly into my eyes as she masturbated for both of us right out there in the open.

“Oh baby, you know I would recognize the sound of your pussy anywhere. I got hard immediately you started; I knew instantly what you were doing. It was so hot!”

“As hot as this”, she teased, pulling out her slim forefinger and slowly, deliberately, holding up two fingers for me to see, and then pushing them inside her horny pussy. She started fucking herself and within a very short time, I could see that she was responding to herself, enjoying her self-love.

Presently, she added a third finger, and that brought forth her first loud moan. “Joooooohnnnn…”, she moaned, “I am so hot. I want to come for you. Do you want me to come for you? Do you want me to come while we are out here?”

I heard her husky whisper above the soft sucking sounds her pussy was making, the swollen labia grasping the shiny fingers like they didn’t want to let go. I couldn’t believe her. Dawn was free, she was never shy to try new things, but this was the first time I had seen this exhibitionist nature of her character. Would I want her to come? Does a dog love a bone?

“Yes Baby, come for me. Come for us. Let me see you feel good. I am here for you babe, we are safe here, just come.” I did not know how safe we were but I did not care. I was not going to spoil this unreal vision just because some lucky guy or chick was going to see my baby come her juice for me. Nonetheless, I did a quick look-around just to be sure that we were not going to be disturbed. There was no one in sight.

“Fuck that hot pussy baby, fuck it for me”, I egged her on, playing my part to heighten what was obviously a wonderful fantasy for her.

My voice drove her deeper into her lust. She was now fully into the pleasure, fucking herself with deep rapid strokes. As I watched, she added a fourth finger, forcing herself to lewdly hunch over some more as she pushed her crotch further out towards me.

The strained posture made her look wanton, my black goddess fucking herself in the open. Her four fingers were now pumping in and out of the cunt I so loved to fuck. Her juice was streaming out, making her produce loud sloshing sounds that were deliciously naughty in the parking lot. This was the first time I had ever heard those unmistakable sounds outside of a bedroom in the open, and they drove me crazy. My cock was hot and achingly rigid.

Dawn was whispering hoarsely with need. “I am going to come baby. Come on, look at me! Watch me as I come. Look at me while I come for you. Watch me baby!” Her last was almost a scream as she gave up any semblance of control, and really went to work on her wet hole. In frenzy now, she fucked it rapidly and so deep with all four fingers that it looked like she was fisting herself to orgasm. On the brink of cumming, she brought left hand to her sensitive clit and started frigging it like crazy.

I reached out to her and spread her coat open, wanting to fully expose her nakedness as she came, knowing now that she would love the exposure. As soon as the cool air hit her entire body , she started to move much faster, and I knew that her orgasm was near.

Feeling daring, I took a big risk and turned her around on weak legs, so that she was showing full frontal nudity to the flat’s entrance. As the realization that she was fully exposed hit her, she stiffened and went into a massive orgasm, triggering loud gasps and half-screams of pleasure.

“Uuuiiii! Uuuuiiii! God! Ugh, ugh, Ughhhhhhh….AAAaahhhhhh….” Mmmmhhhhh………….Uhmmm…”

She was still moaning out her pleasure at the tail end of her orgasm as I turned her around, feeling her nude body shaking and twitching under the coat.

I was so hot! I considered pushing her head in the car to make her lean over the driver’s seat and I could take her from behind. I was lucky though. As I started to slide out from my seat, I saw Jana step out through the flat’s entrance. Startled, I almost pushed Dawn off my lap, but I recovered quickly. After all, it was only Jana, and if truth were to be told, I would not have minded if she had seen me, cock nicely thick and moist, lubricated by Dawn’s juice as I fucked her. But we weren’t there yet, so I just cuddled Dawn into her overcoat and enjoyed her warm softness as she kissed me hard on the lips.

“Mmmhhh... You are nice, lover, thanks. That was so good”, she sighed, snuggling up closer into me and resting her soft cheek on my chest. “I loved it too, I whispered, “but Jana is here. Maybe we need to tone this down.”

“Uh Uh. No way. This is feeling too good to stop. And anyway, there is nothing to worry about. You may be in for a surprise, I think. Dawn’s voice was still soft and husky from her cum. I did not think I had heard her right, but before I could ask her to repeat what she said, Jana was at the car.

“Hey guys, I see the weekend is going quite well.” Her smile was naughty, with a look that seemed to hint that she knew that something more than kissy kissy hugging was going on. Did she?

Dawn giggled. I grunted, “Um, Hi”, slightly embarrassed, not having a smart answer ready. But I wondered how come Dawn did not seem bothered, and the timing of Jana’s exit did seem a little too pat. It was starting to look like something, a lot of something, was going on here. Did this have anything to do with the promised surprise? My cock seemed to think so anyway, coming back to pulsing life as I looked up at Jana’s beautiful white face and shining eyes. Today, felt like the first time I had ever really looked into her eyes. The limitless openness I saw frankly appraising me added more fuel to my rampant tool. Surely she could see the fuck-lust that was boiling in me? How come she was not bothered?

I had to get up to give my tight organ space to adjust. “Sorry, the ride is over, beautiful”, I said as I gently eased Dawn out to stand beside the car. I slid out and locked the car doors, my cock easing into a slightly more comfortable position as a result of the movement. But it was not enough, and I tried to discreetly adjust my still erect cock through my pocket as I pocketed the car keys.

Jana laughed gaily. (Was she tipsy too?) “Oh my! Dawn, it looks like you have given John here a bit of a problem. It looks like he has a problem with limited storage space. He might need some help taking care of it.” And looking at me straight in the eyes, she added, “And John, don’t let me stop you from doing what you want to do. I think our friend here needs to be treated kindly after all that you two have been doing.

There she went again. Did she know more than she was letting on?

I decided to call her bluff, if it was indeed a bluff. Two could play this game, and anyway, I was excited at the thought of fondling my cock, even if only briefly, in plain sight of these two beauties. I reached inside my pants, got a good grip on the hot shaft and pulled it up so the head almost peaked through the waistband. I made it outline in relief against my pant’s material, feeling excited at the thought that Jana was watching.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friend For Us Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds