A Friend in Need

Struggling unsuccessfully to free his arms, he protested "You told me to stop apologizing!"

"Not about this!" I countered. "Apologize!"

"Alright I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he yelled, almost in tears from laughing so hard.

I let go and rolled off him. "That's better."

When we had both settled down, he turned to me and said: "Ask me what kind of eggs I plan to be like, starting now."

"What?"

"Go ahead, ask me."

"I'm sure this will get me another prankish remark but ok, what kind of eggs?"

"Over easy" he said, flopping onto his stomach and eyeing me expectantly.

I gave him a blank look.

He grinned. "Don't you get it?" he asked, grabbing the cushion and handing it to me. "When you're completely recharged, I want to do this again."

I took the cushion and put it under his hips. "It will be my pleasure."

Epilogue

Todd never went back to the guest room. Or moved back to his apartment. He moved in with me, and we've now been together for ten years. He still considers himself to be straight, because he's attracted only to women and is repelled by the thought of even the slightest intimate contact with any man other than me.

He has several longtime girlfriends, who are willing to settle for occasional one-nighters with this beautiful man. On nights when he's not out with a girlfriend, and we're in bed, he often asks whether I want to make love to him. If I say yes, he flops over on his stomach, pulls a cushion under his hips, and eggs me on (pun definitely intended here) with a full view of his elevated, naked behind. It's a sight that always sets me on fire. I lube up and slide between those enticing cheeks. As I move in and out, slowly at first and then faster, I kiss his back, his shoulder, his neck, anything else I can reach.

I try to hit his sweet spot as often as possible, and sometimes I can get him all the way to orgasm. If I'm only able to get him close while I'm inside him, I flip him over afterward, take his penis into my mouth, and use every trick I know to drive him wild before I send him over the edge and he fills my mouth with his warm cum.

After going soft he lets out a deep, contented sigh. Then he yawns, and I know it will not be long before I can take my last pleasure of the evening by holding him while he sleeps.

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds