• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Ch. 02

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Ch. 02

123

What Friends Are For

Cindy had been living with us for over a year when her divorce became final. I continued to work days, while Julie (my wife) and Cindy continued to work 12-hour night shifts as nurses in a small labor and delivery unit. The up side to this arrangement was that Julie maximized her income and she was off 7 days every two weeks. The down side was that it limited our time together. In addition, even though Julie had 7 days off, Julie and Cindy spent the day before and the day after they worked a series of night shifts adjusting from working nights to being up days and vice-versa. They seldom worked more than 3 nights in a row, and thus their "circadian rhythms" were always unbalanced.

Several times before Cindy moved in, we had talked about Julie just staying on a night schedule as an option, but had decided against it as it would have meant that Julie would spend the nights alone at home while I slept. Additionally, on the weekends, I would be up alone all day while Julie slept. It was only a matter of time until somebody figured out that Cindy was an answer to at least half of the problem of Julie becoming a full time night owl.

It was a Saturday, after a perfect day together, that Julie broached the subject. "Honey, remember when we talked about my staying up nights? Cindy and I would feel a lot better if we were not always going from days to nights. I think that we need to start staying up nights this weekend. Oh course we would not make any noise and we would not interfere with your sleep. You don't mind do you sweetie?"

"Well." I started to reply.

"And you could watch your football games on Sunday without being outvoted!" Cindy quipped reminding me that I had missed many great games due to the girls wanting to watch the latest "chick flick" out on DVD.

"Well, you have a point there." I responded. At this point, there was not much that I could do. Cindy had become a part of our life. She was very hard not to like. Not only was she a lot of fun, she was smart, great looking, funny, and a big help around the house. She was not a "second wife." She was more like a sister-in-law to me and a best friend to Julie. True enough Julie got more of the benefit of having Cindy around. Nevertheless, my quality of life improved as well.

We had struck the deal, and to celebrate, we all went to bed around 8:00 pm. Cindy and Julie showed their gratitude by taking turns undressing me. Cindy unbuttoned the first button, and Julie then unbuttoned the second. They alternated until all the buttons were undone. Then Julie stripped my shirt from my body. Cindy then placed one hand on either side of my tee shirt and pulled it up and over my head. She tossed the tee aside and ran her hands down along the side of my chest, until she reached the top of my pants, and then her right hand continued "south of the border" until it rested on my semi-hard cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. Now Julie moved in and unfastened my belt buckle. Julie gave it a slight tug and the belt retracted from the hoops. I was standing by the side of our bed. Cindy undid the snap and zipper. Then both ladies placed a flat palm on either side of my chest and gave a quick light push, I "fell" back until I was in a sitting position on the side of the bed. Julie grabbed the right leg of my Levi's and Cindy the left, once again, they pulled in unison, and I was left in socks and briefs. Not satisfied with my condition of undress, Cindy and Julie's arms followed through and released the jeans, catapulting them against the wall. Then as if it were a choreographed routine, which they had rehearsed a thousand times, they each removed a sock. They each took a foot in hand and massaged my feet for what seemed like an eternity and slowly worked their way up my legs, massaging my calf as they worked up towards my hips. Sliding their hands up my thighs, they each grasped a side of my briefs; I laid back and lifted my ass up off the bed. They gave yet another tug, and the brief was off, my fully erect manhood now exposed.

Cindy and Julie turned to face each other, a broad smile spread across their lips as if they were proud of their accomplishment. Julie and Cindy were still dressed in their shorts and tube tops. I was now lying down across the bed, my feet on the right side, my head at the left edge. Julie sat on the bed between me and the headboard of our king size sleigh bed. Cindy sat on the bed, between the footboard and me. The girls were clearly in charge of the situation. As much as I wanted to grab Julie and impale her on my 5½" cock, while pleading with Cindy to sit on my face, I resisted my carnal urges and allowed the events to unfold.

Cindy was the next to make a move. She reached over and pulled Julie's teal tube top up and over her head, exposing her firm "D" size breasts. They bounced slightly up and then back down as the material freed them from bondage. Then they swung side to side, before settling into position. Cindy placed one hand on either breast and softly squeezed and released as she moved her hands up and down and back and forth. She did this just long enough to have Julie's nipples respond by filling with blood and firming up. Julie has eraser size nipples in the middle of large dark pinkish brown areolas. Seeing Cindy's hands on my wife's breasts, her fingers toying with Julie's nipples caused my cock to jump.

I wanted to jack off, but again held back. My heart was pounding. My breathing had slowed somewhat. My thoughts were racing. I could of course jack off, but the events of the evening would end when I came. In addition, I did not want to stroke my dick because I wanted to last as long as I could if we fucked. Therefore, I placed both hands behind my head.

Julie soon reached over my body and tugged Cindy's lavender tube top down. Cindy's breasts stood in stark contrast to Julie's larger breasts. Cindy had perky "B" cup tits. Her small areolas were virgin pink. Not that she was a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, but she had never been pregnant and her areolas betrayed the fact. On the other hand, her nipples were huge, nearly as big around as the end of her little finger. While Julie had boobs which a man could enjoy playing with all night, a guy could suck on Cindy's tits all night long without tiring of the experience. Julie caressed Cindy's pert tits softly for a couple minutes. Then Cindy moved towards Julie and Julie moved to meet her. Their lips met as they were directly over my legs. I watched as they French kissed.

When they stopped kissing, Julie pulled on my right arm, and Cindy took my left. As they moved, my head moved toward the headboard and my legs toward the footboard. Now I was laying in the center of the bed, with Julie laying on my right side and Cindy on my left. This was not the usual arrangement for our sex play. In fact, this had never occurred before. Julie had always been in the middle. Habitually, I was to her right, on "my side" of the bed and Cindy to the left. Thus, Cindy could easily slip out of the bed and return to the guest room when the sex was over, or when she wanted to use a toy in privacy. Cindy was Julie's lover and her sex was not for my entertainment. However, this night was different.

Again, my mind raced as I wondered how far this difference would be taken. I heretofore had restrained myself from fucking Cindy. For several reasons, first Julie is my wife, and I had never considered cheating on her before Cindy moved in. Second, Cindy while she was warm and loving towards me, had never invited my advances. She was like a sister-in-law, who didn't mind me seeing her naked, and was happy to press her tits against me when we hugged, and softly kissed my cheek in gratitude, but never went beyond a occasional teasing cusp of my cock, or assisting Julie with a blow job. I had not been allowed to explore Cindy's pussy in any meaningful way, nor had I been allowed to eat her unshaven pussy.

I was the cream in an Oreo cookie and loving it with Julie's breasts against my right arm and Cindy's nipple pressing into my left. Julie's right hand rested on the right side of my chest, Cindy's left hand lightly rubbed the left side of my chest, playing with my sparse chest hair. Their fingertips would occasionally touch and they softly rubbed my chest and stomach. Then again, as if on cue, their hands slid toward my still hard cock. Tonight instead of my hand playing with my dick, or Julie's, Cindy's fingers enveloped my pulsing cock.

Cindy's hands were smaller than Julie's, and certainly smaller than mine. Her grip made my cock seem larger than it was. While my penis is only 5½" in length, it is least 6¾" in circumference. Thus, I have never had much of a complex about my length, as I felt my ability to stretch a pussy made up for my failure to pound a cervix, something I have been told is painful in any event. Cindy's technique was very different from my rhythmic tugging. She pulled, twisted, and slid her fingers on my dick. No wonder her husband had been such a protective jerk. Cindy was a master of giving hand jobs. It was hard to believe that she could be such a pro without having her own cock on which to practice on a daily basis. If she fucked as good as she gave a hand job… my mind raced again. Julie's hand was on my ball sack, pulling and softly squeezing my nuts in a way that they slid around inside the sack painlessly.

Usually our foreplay took place for the most part under the covers and/or in the dark. I had had a lot of fun over the past several months, but it was not as much of a voyeur's dream as you might imagine. Tonight was different in that aspect as well. At some point during my disrobing, somebody had pulled the covers down and our play tonight was on the bottom sheet, without the top sheet covering or obscuring my view. I had seen more of Cindy's tits during this evening than I had since my first glimpse so many months ago.

I had made my deal with the girls and they were sealing it with much more than a kiss. It was if they were saying, we could spend "quantity time" with you or "quality time" with you, "thank you for choosing quality over quantity." One thing I knew was that this was the first time that I was the center of attention. This was the first time that Julie had shared Cindy with me to any degree.

What happened next was heavenly, but sent a clear message that could not help but muffle the excitement of the evening. Cindy moved and her head bent towards my throbbing cock. In an instant, her lips were around my organ. Her head moved up and down, her mouth sucked, her tongue flicked and licked and her lips kissed, playing my dick like a flute. Her ability to change the manner of attention she gave to my cock was spectacular. Until this night, she had occasionally kissed or lightly licked my dick with Julie while they kissed each other and returned to licking. Until tonight, my dick had been more like a toy they shared as they kissed, than an object of their lust. Tonight Cindy was giving me a blow job of such quality that it did not take long until my cock started to throb spastically. Once again, as if they had practiced for days, Julie's mouth rapidly replaced Cindy's lips. Julie slowly moved her head up and down twice. She sucked in once. There was no comparison, but it was too late, the climax had begun and there was no holding back the flood of cum that Cindy's masterful mouth had so masterfully created. I had recovered from the realization that the blowjob meant I was not going to fuck Cindy by the anticipation that I would cum in her pretty mouth. Julie demonstrated that she was still my wife and still very much in control of both her lover and me, by substituting her mouth for Cindy's at the last minute. As if to soften the disappointment, Cindy moved to my head as my cum was exploding into Julie's mouth. Cindy's lips were on my cheek, my face, and finally my lips. Her tongue intruded momentarily between my lips only to quickly withdraw. She quickly gave me an additional quick kiss on the lips before her mouth moved down to kiss my chest and stomach.

Julie disappeared into the bathroom and Cindy snuggled up next to me, once again kissing my cheek. The water ran in the bathroom. I knew Julie had most likely spit out my cum and was probably brushing her teeth. Somehow, it did not matter. Before tonight, Cindy had slipped out of the bed, or they had both ended up in the shower. Cindy slid her body on top of mine, I felt her nipples move across my chest, and the material of her shorts protected her hairless pussy from my soft cock. She was now on my side of the bed. Julie was now in her panties as she slipped into our bed, pulling the covers up over my naked form.

Once again, beautiful women flanked me. Julie kissed me full on the lips and then said "what do you say?"

"I love you" I replied.

"Yes, and what else?" She glared like a child who had shared her favorite doll with her best friend, only to have it dropped on the floor.

"Thank you." I said looking at Julie in the eyes. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled. She kissed me again and winked. "And thank you too" I said to Cindy.

She kissed me on the cheek "No problem, you deserved it." She smiled.

Once again, I had two hands on my chest. I heard a course of "good nights" from the girls. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep. It was only 9 PM as we three drifted to sleep. I did not know that Cindy had set the alarm on her cell phone to midnight and placed it on vibrate. I did not hear as Julie and Cindy slipped out of bed after the alarm went off.

I did not know until later that they had left the house in less than a half hour. I could not have forecasted the events that would transpire in the next few weeks, nor the effect it would have on the rest of my life.

Cindy and Julie raced down the interstate towards "Bubba and Bucks." "Bubba and Bucks" was a county bar with a large dance floor. It served drinks until "bar time" but stayed open serving only soft drinks while people continued to dance until the early hours of the night. It may have been a problem in some jurisdictions, but the sheriff's brother-in-law owned the place, and the bouncers were off duty deputies. It was a sweetheart deal, and as the majority of the county frequented the place from time to time, so it really did not matter to anybody.

I learned months later that they spent the first night line dancing with each other and with various men. They did not need to buy drinks and the alcohol stopped flowing long before they headed for home. Nevertheless, they did not spend money on anything but gas there and back and apparently did not go thirsty either. They got home at 5:30 am, having stopped for breakfast at a local truck stop after the night of dancing.

I had gone right to sleep after the blowjob and had slept hard, so by 5:30 am, I was well rested and had already started to wake up. The girls walked into the room in each wearing one of my tee shirts, having already placed the smoke filled clothes in the washing machine, and hit the shower. I got up and went pee in the half-bath. I put on some coffee and got the Sunday paper from the porch.

I returned to the bedroom to find Cindy and Julie in bed. "We got up after you went to sleep. We're doing the night owl thing, remember?" Julie said.

"I remember." How could I have forgotten?

I spent that day enjoying my paper, playing a round of golf and returning home in time to watch football without any competition. The girls woke up late; it was nearly 7:30 PM. They got dressed up and insisted we go out to eat, which we did. This was their weekend off and they needed to get on schedule if they were going to live the life of a vampire. I however had to work the next morning. So we went out for a late dinner, having only a couple of drinks. We got home and it was nearly 10:00 PM.

The girls stripped down as soon as we hit the bedroom. They did not ritually undress me the second night. They were both in bed before I was even undressed. Once again, Julie was in the middle. Once again, it was dark and the lights were off. Once again, the covers were up. I was in bed to find Cindy's mouth on Julie nipple, and her hand on Julie's mound. I dutifully licked, sucked and nibbled on Julie's other breast. However, unlike other nights, my head was pushed down between Julie's legs. I love to eat pussy. I was soon lost in her love folds, licking her clit, sucking and tugging on her inner and outer lips. The sweet aroma of her wetness filled my nostrils and I buried my face in her pussy, forcing my nose into her vagina. I was enjoying eating her pussy and then I felt the bed move.

I assumed that Cindy was going to bed, until I felt her returning to bed on my side and felt her hunting for my cock. I moved to expose my manhood to her, and she once again grasped my dick and started with her special massage techniques. Once again, I felt her lips on my cock. I increased the intensity of my consumption of Julie's pussy. In response, Julie started thrashing in the bed. Her vocalizations were louder than I had ever heard before. She had both hands on my head, pushing my mouth into her wet pussy. She jerked and screamed as she came. In response, my cock pulsed. There was no way that Julie's lips could replace Cindy's tonight. I was overwhelmed by the realization that Cindy's lips, not Julie's were waiting for my warm jizzum. Would she swallow? Would she run to spit and brush her teeth? Those questions pushed my mind over the edge! Once again the climax started, it was too late to hold it back, there was no stopping things now. As my cock pulsed Cindy's head pulled away. With my hands under Julie's ass, there was nothing I could do to keep Cindy's lips on my cock. Her hand replaced her lips and masterfully milked the last drop of my cum from my throbbing cock. I did not know it then, but my cum had doused her tits like a fire hose.

I was spent. Once again, I went to sleep with a woman on either side. Once again, I got two goodnight kisses. Once again, Cindy and Julie slipped out of bed after I was asleep. Once again, Cindy and Julie were on their way to Bubba and Bucks. This time they made it to the bar well before midnight. However, being a Sunday night the crowd was thinner. While Friday and Saturday nights Bubba's was a major meat market, the other nights of the week were somewhat slower. Sundays were the slowest of all. After a couple of dances, Julie and Cindy got a beer and had their choice of tables.

"Are you sure you are ok with my sucking Al's cock?" Cindy needed a reality check.

"Sure, I'm ok with it if you are, I mean I don't want you too if you don't want to!" Julie replied.

"Are you kidding, I love being with you, but you know I miss fucking and personally I'm beginning to think that the tee shirt is wrong, vibrators are not better than cocks!" Cindy giggled as she confessed her need for man meat.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, as much as I like ‘big pink' I get to craving Al's cock after a while!" Julie blushed. "Big pink" was the name she gave to the 7" vibrator that she bought soon after Cindy had moved in. "I don't mind you giving Al head, but I don't think that I am ready to have you fuck Al."

"Oh, Julie, I would never ask you for that. Al is your husband, and I respect that. I would just hate it if I did anything to hurt your relationship with Al. You both have been so nice to me." Cindy took Julie's hand in hers as she spoke.

"Yeah, thanks to Clinton, everybody knows that blowjobs are not sex anymore." Julie laughed, recalling how years earlier I had teased her about that. While she was bemoaning the fact that she could not give good head, I had suggested that she pay a whore to suck me in her presence so she would learn how. She had told me that hell would freeze over first. Little could I have imagined then that one day Julie would invite Cindy to suck my cock, just for that reason!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds