• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Friend Indeed?

A Friend Indeed?

12

Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she moaned and groaned while bouncing on the hard cock inside her. I could see the perspiration on her forehead shining in the sunlight as she worked up and down the long shaft. I watched as she came in a shuttering climax, shouting out as she did and she slumped down onto the body under her as her panting from the workout was audible even from the distance I was from them. The two of them lay in that position for a few minutes before getting up. I wasn't able to see the man's face as they fucked but now that he was standing, I could see him quite clearly. I watched them as they embraced before getting into their clothes. After they were dressed, they kissed passionately and walked away, holding each other close.

I waited for a few minutes before leaving my hiding place, carefully trying not to make any noise as I left. I hadn't walked very far when I heard what sounded like a soft moan coming from a clump of bushes off to my left. I took a few more steps and heard it again. Deciding to investigate, I carefully followed the sound and found myself close to a small clearing behind some very tall bushes. The clearing was very secluded and off the trail far enough that probably, not to many people knew about it. I carefully hid behind the bushes, finding a place that gave me a view of the whole clearing.

I settled in and found a couple fucking, their backs towards me, as the man pumped his long hard cock in and out of the woman who was bent forward, holding onto a tree as the man fucked from behind. I could hear their moans as they fucked and the woman was starting to get louder and louder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can. I want you to come inside me. I want your hot come deep inside my cunt," she almost yelled at him as he continued to pump in and out of her.

"I'm coming," I heard the man say before he grunted loudly and held himself against her ass, pumping his come into her, making her squeal in delight.

"Oh yes. That's it. Fill me with your hot come," she yelled as she felt the come spurt up into her. "You don't know how long I have waited for you to fuck me," she continued as the man finished and slowly pulled his spent cock out of her. "I've wanted you for so long."

"I've wanted you too," the man said as they straightened up and the woman turned around, leaning against the tree.

I wasn't ready for the shock but there was my wife leaning against the tree as the man leaned against her, his lips devouring hers as she kneaded his cock with her hand. I looked away for an instant and tried to focus before looking back again. My wife was still kneading the man's cock and he was starting to get hard again from her fondling.

"I need you again," she said. "I want to feel your hard cock inside me again. I need it."

My wife stood up and leaned against the man's chest as she continued fondling his now hard cock.

"I want you to fuck me again. I need you to fuck me again."

My wife pushed the man away from her enough, so she could move away from the tree and in doing so, he turned around. I was in shock a second time as the man was our son. He followed his mother as she led him by his hard cock towards their clothes that were piled in the middle of the clearing. She let go of his cock long enough to arrange the clothes so she could lie down on them. She then held her arms open to him, inviting him to fuck her. I watched him get down on his knees between his mother's spread legs and point his hard cock at her cunt. He thrust himself forward and entered her, making her gasp as she felt his hard cock fill her.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she said as he settled down on top of her, mashing her breasts against his chest. "Go ahead. Fuck me. I want you to come inside me again."

"Are you sure?" he asked without moving.

"Oh yes. Fuck me and fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of my cunt. It feels so good."

My son didn't say anything but raised himself up away from her and started to thrust slowly in and out of her.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me," she said, grasping him with her legs, helping him pump into her again and again.

She kept yelling at him to fuck her as he speeded up his thrusts and I could hear their skin slap against each other every time he thrust fully into her. It didn't take long for him to come and he grunted loudly when he did as she squealed again as she felt his come spurt up into her, filling her cunt with his hot sticky come.

"Yes, yes, yes," she squealed as he pumped into her, the last of his come and then slowly, pulled his spent cock out of her.

I watched them for a few more minutes as they rested and then I couldn't watch anymore. I crept away form the clearing as quietly as I could and headed back down the trail towards the car. When I got to the parking lot, I spotted my wife's car, parked off in a secluded area. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I knew that I had to do something. I drove home and went into my office and sat down at the desk. A thousand thoughts went through my head as I sat there.

How long had this been going on? Should I say anything about watching them or not? Should I tell them I knew about them? Should I rant and rave about it? I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do when I heard my wife's car drive up into the driveway. I looked out the window and watched the two of them get out and walk towards the house. I decided that I wouldn't say anything and play it cool. I would let them tell me in their own time but I would certainly try to lead them in that direction, if I could without raising suspicion.

I quickly got out some work and tried to look busy as I heard them moving around in the kitchen. I heard my wife laugh and some bags rustling as they put away the few groceries they had bought. I heard my son head up to his room and my wife's footsteps echoed in the hall as she walked towards the office.

"Hi, dear," she said as she stopped at the doorway. "Been home long?"

"No, I just got home."

"Mike and I went and got a few groceries and then went for a walk."

"Oh really? Where did you go?"

"You know. Down by the river where you like to go."

"Oh yeah? Was there a lot of people down there?"

"No, not too many. Mike and I had a nice time. It was so beautiful there, the flowers are coming out and the trees are full. Now I know why you like to go down there so much."

"Yes, it is nice down there, isn't it? How far did you two walk?"

"Not far. We found a spot and stopped to just sit in the sun and enjoy the warmth of it."

"There's plenty of places to do that, isn't there?"

"Yes. We really enjoyed ourselves."

I leaned back in my chair and looked at my wife.

"You two seem to be spending a lot of time together lately," I said.

"Yes we have and he is so enjoyable to be around. I didn't realize he had such a good sense of humor and I enjoy his company."

"What do the two of you do when you're together?"

"Oh, we mostly just talk."

"Oh, about what?"

"Everything. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious, that's all."

"I think we've been getting much closer through it all."

I didn't say anything but smiled as I watched her face.

"You think so?"

"Yes and I think you should spend some more time with him too. It will do the both of you some good."

"Well, I have been pretty busy lately."

"Yes I know but I think you should make time for Mike."

"I'll think about it."

"Yes, you better. He is getting older and soon will be leaving us so the more time you spend with him now, the better it will be for the future, don't you think?"

"Yes, you're probably right."

I watched her turn and walk away. I've always loved the look of my wife from behind. Her ass is firm and her hips swayed seductively when she walked. I put my work away and walked out into the living room and found Mike sitting reading.

"Hey kiddo. How was your walk?"

"It was great."

"Maybe next time, I can come with you and we can talk."

"That's sounds great, Dad."

That night, after dinner, I decided to try the direct approach and see what happened. We were sitting in the living room, Mike was reading and my wife was watching some TV.

"You know I see all kinds of things down by the river. Today, for example, I watched a young man fucking an older woman in a small clearing."

It was like I had set off a bomb. You could have heard a pin drop and by the look on their faces, I knew they knew I was talking about them. I waited for one of them to say something and it was my wife who first spoke up. She looked at Mike and then back at me before speaking.

"So now you know about us. It was only a matter of time before you found out anyway."

"How long has it been going on?"

"Not long enough," my wife said as she got up and walked over to Mike. "I love his cock. Have you seen the size of it?"

"As a matter of fact, I have."

"God, any woman would love to have his big fuck stick deep inside them, fucking the hell out of them."

"Oh, really?"

I could see that she was getting hot. Her breathing had changed and her eyes were getting glassy. She sat down beside Mike and reached over to rub his crotch through his pants.

"In fact, just talking about it makes me want him to fuck me right now, in front of you."

I didn't know what to say but I could see from her fondling, Mike had a large bulge in the front of his pants. His eyes were closed and his head was thrown back against the seat. He groaned softly as she continued to rub his now, hard cock. She looked at me and then at Mike.

"Come on, darling. Stick that big cock of yours into your mother."

She got up and had her clothes off in a flash, standing directly in front of Mike, her cunt at mouth level.

"Oh, I want you more than anything," she said as she rubbed her breasts with her fingers, pulling on her hard nipples. "Fuck me now."

Mike looked over at me and when I didn't say anything or move, he stood up and started to take his clothes off. I must admit, his cock was more impressive up close and he soon had his mother bent over the end of the couch, impaling her on his long, hard love stick.

"Oh yes. That's it. Fuck your mom hard," she yelled at him as he pumped in and out of her cunt, slapping his balls against her ass every time he thrust into her fully.

I could hear the slapping of their skin as they met and the squishes of their juices as he fucked her hard and fast. I watched them as she bucked back against him, trying to get him as far into her as he could and making her groan in pleasure every time he hit bottom. The room became filled with their noises and soon he started coming inside her. He held himself against her as he came and she screamed out when she felt his come spurt up into her.

"Oh fuck, fill my cunt with your hot come. Fill me up, you stud. Fuck me."

I watched his cock slowly slide out of her cunt and threads of white come strung them together as he exited her. He stepped back and looked down at her cunt as she wiggled her ass at him.

"Fuck, do me again," she said, pushing herself against him. "I want your cock inside me again and again."

Mike stepped back a little further and looked at me as if asking me what to do. His cock was spent and was somewhat limp. I quickly got his message and stood up, taking my clothes off as I walked over to my wife, still bent over the end of the couch. I got between her legs and pointed my hard cock at her hole and thrust my hips forward, entering her in one thrust. The combination of her juices and Mike's come made entry easy and I started to fuck her hard. She was panting under me and pushing herself back against my thrusts as I fucked her.

Suddenly, I felt a tongue on my ass. I hesitated and looked around. Mike was on his knees, licking my ass hole.

"Don't Mike," I said.

"It's alright, dad. You'll like it. Fuck mom while I lick your ass," he said, pushing me towards his mother under me, wanting me to start fucking her again. I started to thrust into her again, this time slower as the tongue on my ass prodded my hole. It was a warm feeling on my hole as I pumped my cock in and out of the cunt in front of me. I felt the tongue leave my ass and a finger pushing against my hole.

"Mike, I don't think you want to do that," I said, stopping.

"It's ok dad. I won't hurt you."

I went back to fucking my wife as he pushed a finger inside my ass. It felt hard and it hurt a little but the hot cunt wrapped around my cock, took away much of the pain, keeping my mind away from what Mike was doing to me. He pumped his finger in and out of me a few times and then started licking me again. As I pumped into my wife, his tongue would enter my ass hole as I withdrew. It was quite the feeling and I started to enjoy it. I felt Mike leave my ass again, this time standing up behind me. The next thing I knew, his cock was pressing against my ass.

"No, Mike. Don't."

"Relax dad. You'll really enjoy it."

"No, don't."

"It's ok. Just relax."

I turned around and waited for him. I felt his head pushing against me and soon it entered me, filling me. God, it hurt and I jumped as he held his cock just inside me. I leaned forward a little and waited for him. He pushed his hard cock further up into me and stopped again. The initial pain was subsiding and his cock felt so hard and big inside me, but I was enjoying it. I leaned forward even more and his cock slide up further into me. My wife was wiggling her ass at me, not aware of what Mike was doing. Finally, I felt his pubic hair against my ass and his balls resting against my ass. He was all the way in me and I must admit, it felt good.

"Ok, dad. Start fucking mom again while I fuck you."

I did as he said, starting to thrust into my wife's cunt as he thrust into my ass. The pain had completely subsided now and he filled my canal with his hard cock as I fucked my wife's cunt. We coordinated our thrusts so that when I withdrew from my wife's cunt, his cock went all the way up into me. I couldn't help myself. I started to groan as he fucked me with his hard cock. The feeling was so overwhelming that I almost forgot about fucking my wife.

"God, that feels good," I said to him, looking around at him. "I love the feeling of your cock inside me. Fuck me son."

"I knew you would enjoy it," he said between thrusts, grunting slightly at every full thrust. "I love fucking an ass and you are so tight."

I didn't want to stop him but I did.

"Mike, wait a minute," I said, stopping. "Pull out of me while I adjust my position."

Mike did as he was told and his cock slid out of my ass easily. I pulled my cock out of my wife and she squealed and wiggled her ass again. I moved up and pushed against her ass hole, making her stop moving. I kept pushing and entered her ass, making her gasp from the pain.

"No don't, honey. I've never had a cock up my ass before. It hurts too much."

"Just relax," I said, pushing myself further up into her.

She screamed and I stopped. I waited and then pushed further into her until I was fully into her. I stopped and waited.

"Ok Mike, put your cock back inside me," I said, turning my head to look at him.

He had a big grin on his face as he moved between my legs again and spread my ass cheeks wide apart. I felt his cock against my hole and then sliding up my canal. There was no pain this time and I wiggled my ass a little to let him know that I wanted him to fuck me hard.

"Oh yeah. I love your cock in my ass," I said, gritting my teeth a little as he slid fully into me. "Oh yeah, that's it. Fuck me hard son."

As he started to pump his cock in and out of my ass, I started to thrust mine in and out of my wife. She was writhing under me and screaming as I fucked her ass as hard as I could, wanting Mike to do the same. Again we coordinated our thrusts and soon were fucking faster and faster. I loved the feeling of his big cock, sliding up and down my canal, filling it up.

I came inside my wife suddenly.

"Oh yes. Take all my come, you slut," I yelled as I spewed my hot come deep inside her ass. "Take it all."

I pushed her down a little and leaned forward more, giving Mike full access to my ass as he pounded in and out of me.

"Fill me up, Mike. I want your hot come inside me."

He soon came and I felt his cock twitch a couple of times and then his hot come spurted out of him, filling my ass with it's warmth.

"Oh yes. That's feels so good."

He held himself still as he pumped his load inside me. Slowly withdrawing his cock, I felt his come running down my legs. I pulled my spent cock out of my wife and she slumped forward as I stood up making Mike take a step back. I turned around and looked at him. He had a big grin on his face and I reached out and pulled him to me, grinding my lips against his, my tongue probing his mouth. His arms went around me as we kissed and explored each other's mouths. I felt my wife beside me and I broke away from Mike. She was watching us and I pulled her to me, wrapping my hands around her, pulling her into the two of us, our lips finding each other. As we kissed, Mike was fondling her breasts and he soon bent down and started to lick my ass, cleaning the come off me. I reached down between my wife's legs and pushed a finger inside her cunt, making her groan loudly.

We gradually made it to the couch again but this time, Mike mounted his mother and pushed his hard cock into her ass, making her scream out again. I got down between his legs and started tonguing his ass, the mucky smell intoxicating me into pushing a finger inside him. I started to finger fuck his ass as he plowed in and out of his mother's ass. He groaned loudly as I continued and I moved up and pushed my hard cock against his hole, entering him easily. At the time I didn't think about how easy it was to enter him but I was enjoying the feeling of his tightness to worry about him being fucked before. I pushed my cock all the way into him and he grunted as I hit the end of his canal. Now it was my turn and I started to fuck him in long, slow thrusts, making him groan louder and louder.

My wife was yelling at him to fuck her and as I fucked him, he thrust his hard cock in and out of her ass as fast as he could, throwing me off in my thrusts.

"Take it slower, son," I whispered to him.

He slowed his thrusts and let me catch up. He soon grunted again and stopped, emptying his balls into his mother as I came inside his ass. I pulled out and my come ran down his legs. My wife got up quickly off the couch and got down between his legs, licking and sucking my come off his legs then turning her head and licking my cock. She cleaned us both and then it was our turn. We grabbed her and pushed her down on her hands and knees, Mike getting behind her and me under her, my head between her legs, her cunt inches from my mouth. I started to lick her cunt and clit as Mike sucked on her ass. She was groaning loudly and soon came again, falling forward. I got out from under her and looked over at Mike. I smiled at him as he grinned back at me.

"Well, now you two don't have to go down to the river to fuck. You can do it right here and with me as often as you like." I said, sitting down on the couch, trying to catch my breath.

"Did I hurt you, dad?" Mike asked as he relaxed on the floor.

"At first, it hurt but your cock is so big, it felt wonderful having it fill me. I never realized what it felt like to be fucked before. I loved it and I hope you'll do it again."

"Any time you want," Mike said, smiling broadly at me.

"I love your cocks inside me," my wife said, smiling at the two of us. "Fuck me hard any time you want. I love the feeling."

I knew I was done for the evening and Mike sensed it too.

"I think I'll go to bed. I'm bushed," he said, getting up off the floor and heading towards his bedroom. "See you in the morning."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Friend Indeed?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds