• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Friend, Or A Lover? Ch. 1

A Friend, Or A Lover? Ch. 1

This is a story about my wife's first lesbian encounter.

My wife and I have been married for 10 years. After we visited a strip club and she received her first lap dance, she admitted to me that she had always wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman.

So, we started thinking how we were going to make this thing happen. She said she would feel more at ease if it was someone she knew, but the thought was kind of scary. My wife had a few friends that she knew of that had been with women before, but only one of them was easy on the eyes.

Her name was Lisa. She was a mother of three herself, and, like my wife, she was in great shape for having three kids. She was 36 years old, 5-11 with 36D-25-35 measurements. She was recently separated from her husband and dated off and on. A while back when the two girls were a little buzzed, Lisa told Vikki that she had been with a few women before, as this came up in their conversation they were having about sex. Vikki was a little shocked that Lisa told her the truth about this, but it also kind of excited Vikki. When she told me about the conversation, I was curious of Lisa's motives for telling Vikki this. I was kind of hoping that she told her this, hoping that someday, they would get together!

Vikki told me that it started her thinking about the pro's and con's of having sex with her friend.

Then, one night when we were all out together, we were a little loaded and Vikki asked how bad I wanted to see her with Lisa. I told her, that would be a BIG turn-on for me also! So, as the night progressed we tentatively planned to ask Lisa to go home with us and we would take her back home the next day.

Toward the end of the night, Vikki dropped little hints to Lisa that she could come back to our house. It didn't take much hinting around because Lisa told Vikki that the idea sounded good to her. She played it off, and acted like she was too wasted to drive home anyway.

After a while, we were on our way home. I told Vikki earlier that night that we could play some cards first, and that I would joke to the girls about playing strip poker. After we were inside our house, I asked the girls if they wanted another drink. They said yes. We were all sitting around our kitchen table when I suggested playing some cards. They both agreed. So we played a couple hands of poker. Then I said, "So, are we going to play for anything?" Then Vikki spoke up and said, "How about our clothes?" I saw a big smile come over Lisa's face, and she said "sure!" I was immediately hard!

I couldn't wait to see these two girls get it on! Vikki told me a while back that more than anything, she wanted to feel a woman's tit in her mouth. Well, from what I had ever seen, Lisa appeared to have nice size tits. I do remember when we were younger and I knew Lisa back then, I always remembered a couple times that I saw her without a bra on, and she had nice, big nipples.

So, the game started. I lost the first hand. Off came my shirt. I suggested that we all take our socks and shoes off beforehand. I asked then if the winner of the hand could remove the article of clothing from the loser. They agreed.

Vikki lost the second hand, and I won. Vikki didn't have a bra on, and I quickly removed her top. Her nipples were rock hard! It wasn't cold either. I suggested we move to the living room where it was more comfortable. I couldn't help notice Lisa looking over frequently at Vikki's tits. Vikki's tits are about 34B's with nice, dark nipples. When her nipples are hard, they resemble pencil erasers.

Lisa lost the next hand and Vikki won. To my surprise, Vikki told Lisa to stand up, because she wanted Lisa's pants off. So off they went! Lisa had a nice set of long legs. I lost the next hand and Vikki won. She told me to stand up. I had a raging hard-on! Vikki took off my pants. There I stood, just in my Jockey briefs, with this woody that was stretching at the material of my shorts, big time! I saw Lisa's eyes stare at my cock, and then she smiled at me.

Vikki lost the next, and I won. I told Vikki to stand up. I quickly took her pants off. She was wearing a pair of see-through thong underwear. I saw Lisa's eyes fix on Vikki's pussy before Vikki sat down. Lisa lost the next, and I won. I reached over and slipped her top off over her head. Lisa was wearing a bra that was made of a very thin material and you could clearly see her nipples through it. Lisa's tits sagged a little, but didn't have any stretch marks on them. They looked to be a little heavy. Her nipples too, where rock hard! Her nipples were about the roundness of a tennis ball, and smaller points than Vikki's. They were VERY big around! I saw Vikki's eyes fix on Lisa's tits. I wanted to see Vikki suck on Lisa's big nipples!

I dealt another hand. Lisa lost again, and this time Vikki won. Lisa asked if her bra could be removed next. We agreed. Lisa propped herself up on her knees and Vikki came around behind her. Vikki moved Lisa's hair to one side. Vikki told Lisa that she had a very pretty bra. It snapped in the front. Vikki slid her hands slowly over Lisa's shoulders and down to the snap on her bra. At that moment, Vikki pulled her hands back from the snap for a minute to softly caress Lisa's tit's through her bra. Lisa's nipples got bigger yet! Vikki told Lisa that she had beautiful breasts. Lisa said thanks. Vikki lightly pinched Lisa's nipples. I saw Lisa moan quietly. Vikki then unsnapped Lisa's bra. Lisa's ample tits dropped out. Vikki went "hmmm!"

I think I knew what she was thinking.

Next hand I lost, and Lisa won. I saw Lisa's eyes light up when she found out that I lost and SHE won. She told me to stand up. I stood in front of her as she sat on the edge of the couch and motioned with her finger to come closer. I moved right in front of her. She looked over at Vikki and asked if it was OK. Vikki said of course. Lisa took the band of my shorts and stretched it open and with one motion, took my shorts completely off. Her eyes widened as she sat there, about one and a half feet from my rock hard member. I heard her say, in a quiet tone, "nice!"

I dealt another hand. This time, I lost and Vikki won. I didn't have anything else to loose. So, Vikki said, "come here!" I went over to her and she said she wanted me to make her nipples nice and hard for her since I lost that hand. I agreed quickly, and lowered my mouth to Vikki's tits and licked them softly first, then I took them in my mouth and sucked on them feverishly! Vikki started breathing heavier and I looked over and saw Lisa rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples as she watched me harden Vikki's nipples.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Friend, Or A Lover? Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds