A Friendly Foot Rub

The men were still rubbing her attentively, but she could tell that if she kept up her creamy hand jobs, she would end up with cum all over her, and she'd probably have two passed out men next to her, and she could give up hope of anything close to an orgasm unless she took care of it herself. So she made a decision and sat up, surprising the men a little. She turned towards Rodney and pushed him gently down so that he could lay on his back. She rolled over and knee-walked up between his legs, then bent over, letting her hands glide up his muscular thighs as she moved into position to wrap his cock with her ample, soft tits. His cock was hard and slick from the greasy hand job she had been giving him, and her tits were plenty creamy from the attention the boys had already given her. She slid up and down over his pelvis trapping his cock between her tits and his belly.

Things started moving really fast after that. Rodney was bucking up into her tits. She watched the spongy tip of his cock pop out and then back into the valley of her cleavage. And Greg moved into position behind her to slide his steel-hard dick into her creamy, smooth, hot pussy. He slid the head of his dick up and down her ass crack and between her pussy lips to get her ready. When he finally directed the head of his dick into her pussy, she was moving her boobs backwards on Rodney's cock and ended up pushing her pussy over Greg's member until it was plunged all the way inside her. She let out a little gasp, and then a grunt as Greg pulled out and then rammed back into her.

"Oh I made a good choice," she thought as she was being rocked from behind by Greg. She thought for sure, based on the pace that Rodney was bucking into her tits, that he was going to come any minute and paint her chest with his white goo, but he just kept going and going. Greg was grunting and pumping into her furiously, and she could feel the tingling of her own orgasm building with each pump of his hard dick inside her.

After several short minutes of being pounded by Greg, he yelled "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" as he rammed into her hard enough to make her struggle to keep from falling off his dick. He firmly held her hips to keep her in that position as he came, pumping sperm into her like a fire hose. She could actually feel the cum shooting out of his cock inside her. She knew his mode of operation and knew that if it was just the two of them, her chances of getting release were now down to zero. And she had gone through a lot so far to just go to bed frustrated, so, thinking quickly, and faced with an option she had never had before, she lurched forward off of Greg's softening cock and moved to straddle Rodney's still hard and useful tool. With a foot on either side of Rodney's hips, she impaled herself on him and went to work pumping her cum dripping pussy up and down on him. She was so close that she could almost be there. She began playing with her clit as she rode him desperately, only slightly amazed that he hadn't shot his load yet.

Finally, the waves of an orgasm crashed over her and she sat down hard on Rodney while she quivered and her pussy pulsed on the still hard cock inside her. "Holy crap," she stuttered. Her orgasm began to subside and she could think again. She wanted to climb off Rodney and get his dick out of her, but before she could move, he sat up and pushed her down on her back. As she fell back, she looked up to see Greg still there. He hadn't rolled over and gone to sleep yet. In fact, he was stroking his semi-hard cock while he watched.

Rodney climbed on top of her between her legs and, without using his hands, pushed his cock back into her messy pussy. He put first one of her legs, then the other over his shoulders to open her up more to him. She didn't fight or resist at all. She had hers and was sure that Rodney would be done very soon. He pounded into her for a minute or so and then stopped and pulled out his cock. With one hand he moved the head of his still rock hard dick until it was pressing firmly against her asshole.

Kendra had felt a finger or two in her ass at times and found it pleasurable, but she had only tried anal sex once and it was a disaster. The guy had been pretty big and went right for her ass after some really cursory foreplay. It hurt bad and she swore that was it. By the time she thought to protest and started to tense up, the head of his cock was in her ass and moving slowly further. She was amazed that it didn't hurt like before. It was slipping in quite easily due to Rodney's well lubed cock. She was taking all this in and analyzing it and was surprised that Rodney had easily snuck almost all of his cock into her asshole, and he started pumping in and out slowly. To her surprise, she wasn't hating it. In fact, she was liking it and started pumping back into him. She was grunting with the effort and force of him fucking her like this, but she liked it. When she looked up, Greg was still there, and his cock had come back to be almost as hard as it was a few minutes ago.

Kendra was amazed that she liked this so much. She felt like maybe she had been missing out for all those years since that first bad experience. Rodney was really working up to a fast pace, sliding his dick into her from tip to balls without reprieve. Suddenly, she pushed him back by pushing her legs towards him and pushing on his chest with her hands.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Was I hurting you? I didn't want to hurt you. It felt so good. I'm so sorry," Rodney stammered. He had sat up on his knees with his dick pointing out in front of him, and Kendra was sitting up towards him now that he was out of her ass and not on top of her. She pushed him down onto his back, turned around to face Greg and straddled Rodney again. This time, she lowered herself down until her asshole swallowed his dick all the way down. Then she rolled back putting her hands behind her for support and putting her feet on Rodney's thighs. She looked up at Greg with a smile on her face. She knew he could see his friend's dick going up into her ass. Her legs were spread wide, and he was staring right at it. He couldn't miss it.

"Stop playing with yourself and get busy," she said playfully. Honestly, she thought he might go down on her while she fucked Rodney with her asshole. That was stupid thinking. Instead, Greg moved in and pushed his hard-again tool into her pussy, filling her like she had never been filled before and making her gasp in surprise. He immediately started pumping into her and Rodney pushed into her ass from underneath her. She just sat there on top of him trying to keep both dicks inside her.

The room filled with grunts and moans and the smell of sweaty bodies mixed with the come and sex juices and vanilla of the lotion. It was a powerful scene and Kendra was in the middle of it, surprisingly very happy to be there. She could feel another orgasm pulsing through her pussy around Greg's cock. He thrust hard into her and started shooting another load on top of his first one. Rodney said "I'm fucking cumming," between clenched teeth and she could feel his cock start to throb in her ass.

It seemed like the three of them came for hours like that, but after only a minute or two, Greg fell off to one side of her. Kendra climbed off Rodney's slightly softer cock and rolled in between the two men, draping an arm and a leg over Greg. Rodney gently put his hand on her hip and patted her. Greg wrapped one arm around her and kissed the top of her head. The soundtrack of the porno on the TV was the only sound in the room besides their heavy breathing.

Rodney got up and walked into the kitchen. A second later he returned with three cold beers, drinking one already. Kendra could see his soft but still large cock swinging as he walked. Cum hung off of it in a gooey string still, but he didn't bother to do anything about it. Kendra and Greg sat up and took the beers he offered, drinking eagerly. She polished off half of hers before lowering the can from her lips. Rodney looked lustily at her naked body.

"You guys done?" He asked. In the pause before either Kendra or Greg said anything, he went on "I mean we're here and I don't think anyone hated that, so..."

Kendra thought for about another millisecond while she absently stared at Rodney's cock. She figured she was the one in control here. Whatever direction she went, the guys would follow along without complaint or regrets (at least until they sobered up). She was completely satisfied already, but was also excited by the new ground they had just moved into, so while some slut on the TV cried out in fake moans of fake pleasure while two guys with abnormally large cocks rammed into her pussy and ass, Kendra made the decision for their small group. She rose up, reached out and took Rodney's cock in her hand. She rubbed the hanging stream of cum from the tip and wiped that hand on one of her tits and then pulled him down to the ground. He barely had his beer set on the floor before she was climbing on top of him and kissing him passionately, rubbing his glistening cock between their bodies, awakening it to a useful state again.

Greg drank from his beer for one last gulp and moved behind her so he could fondle and squeeze her slick tits and play with her clit as she writhed on top of his friend. She could feel his hard dick pressed against her back.

Kendra didn't even realize she had gone to sleep until she woke up on the floor where she was when they had all finally collapsed. She didn't know how much time had passed. It was still dark out. The TV was off, and she was covered with one of the blankets they kept on the couch. Rodney snored softly on the couch without a blanket. Her pussy was tender, and she felt sticky between her legs and ass crack, and she knew she had crusty cum on her tits and, her hair was a disaster, and her jaw was a little sore. The room smelled strongly of vanilla and sex.

Greg reappeared, walking into the living room with a glass of ice water. Suddenly, Kendra was really thirsty and grateful that Greg brought some water. She heard sizzling in the kitchen and the fragrant smell of sausage wafted to her. The smell of the cooking sausage made her realize she was ravenously hungry.

He handed her the water. While she was gulping it down, he cupped one of her tits in his hand and said, "Your skin is really, really soft."

She said "I know. Thanks," and lifted the blanket for him to climb in with her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 836 milliseconds