• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 03

A Friendly Wager Ch. 03

12

This is a work of fiction, intended for adults only.

I woke up to the feel of hands, on my rapidly hardening cock. Looking down I saw that the sheet had been thrown off of me, and there was a very engrossed Angie, with her hands wrapped around my cock. The wild mass of dark hair kept her face hidden. With my cock fully hard, she snuck a glance up at me. Blushing, she looked away.

I tangled my hand in her thick dark hair, and turned her face up to me. With her hands still moving on my cock, she looked up at me blushing. "You don't have to feel embarrassed Angie, if you want something you need to tell me or show me." Smiling, I said, "This just shows me that you are every bit as passionate as I knew you would be."

She looked relieved, and tried to look down again. With my hand in her hair, I moved her up my body, steering her so that she ended up lying on top of me. As I pulled her up, she let go of my now hard cock, and put her hands on the mattress by my head, raising her up away from my face. Looking up into her eyes, I released her hair. The hair fell down around my head, like drawing a dark curtain. I felt her panting breath against my face. Slowly my vision started to adjust to the lack of light, in my very private hideaway, and her features started to come into view. I could feel her lying on top of me, soft and hot. With her arms strait, her belly and cunt were pressed against me hard, and her thighs were squeezing me.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, I know more about you then you think." A puzzled look came over her face. "Last night, before we met in the bar, I knew I had to have you, one way or another. See, I was seated at the table next to yours and Jon's. I heard the end of the conversation, as to why you were there."

An angry look came over Angie's face, and her body stiffened on top of me. "You mean you were listening to us? That was a private conversation. How could listen to a private conversation?"

She started to pull away, and I reached up and grabbed her, rolling on top of her, between her legs. I dropped my face down, until my nose was about to touch hers. Looking deeply into her pail, scared eyes, "If that was supposed to be such a private conversation, it should have been held in private, not a restaurant. I didn't ask to be seated there. I was there to eat, nothing more. What are you so angry about, the fact that I overheard the two of you, or that I heard what you said?" I pushed myself away from her, and got to my feet. "I'm hungry, I'm going to take a shower, and then I'm going down to get something to eat. You're welcome to join me, or not, it's up to you," I said and walked away without looking back.

I went into the bathroom, and started the shower. Getting the water good and hot, I climbed in. Steam started to fill the room. I lathered up my hair, and had my head under the spray rinsing it clean, when I felt a small blast of cool air. Instead of turning around, I just grabbed the soap, and started to lather myself up, not even acknowledging that I knew she was there. After a moment or two, I felt a washcloth start rubbing my back.

"So you're staying then?" I asked.

There was no reply. The washcloth continued to rub at my back.

I put the soap down, and rinsed myself. I spun around quickly, and took her by the upper arms, and lifted her slightly toward me. Angie gasped, and her hands came up to protect herself. I waited for her to turn her head back towards me.

"I'm not sure I like these little games you play. If you are planning on staying, there are going to be a few changes. First, I may have gone after you, but I haven't and won't force you to do anything. If you stay here you are doing it because you want to. Second, you really need to relax a little, I heard Jon, he wants this as much or more then you do. You don't have to be embarrassed because you are enjoying what is happening to you. Third, you need to realize I'm not Jon. I don't play games, and I'm not much on orders. I know you make the decisions at home, but that's with Jon, not me. Now, if you want to stay, fine. If not, go home to your husband, it seems he will let you play all the games you want." I let go of her arms, and she took a small step back.

"I know you are not Jon," she said looking at me and rubbing where my hands had been on her arms. "I know he wants this, but it's going to take some time for me to get around the fact that I'm enjoying this so much, and not feel guilty." Pausing she said, "I am enjoying this, but it's all so new, and I'm really not very good at giving up control," she said as a shiver went through her.

I reached out and took her by the shoulders, and pulled her close. I turned us into the hot spray. The water soaked her hair flat to her head, and she turned her face up to it. I let go of her shoulders and she turned her front into the hot spray. I reached down to the bottom of the tub, and picked up the washcloth she had dropped there. I reached around Angie, to the shelf in front of her, and picked up the soap. I lathered up the washcloth, and started to use both the cloth, and my hand with the soap in it, to pull her shoulders back into my chest.

"Look," I said starting to cover her shoulders and upper chest in lather, "I know you're scared, but if you just relax a little, I promise you will enjoy it a whole lot more."

As I said the last, I ran first my smooth hand with the soap in it over both of her small, firm tits. I followed it with the ruff washcloth, pulling on her nipples as I went. A whimpered moan came from the back of her throat, and she arched her back thrusting her tits into my hands. I kept moving from one nipple to the other, pulling tugging, and twisting. I switched the cloth to my left hand, and slid my soapy right hand down her round belly. I ran my hand between her thighs and cupped her, pulling up. Angie groaned, and lifted one leg, putting it on the edge of the tub. I slipped the tips of my fingers in between the lips of her cunt, and ran them from the top to the bottom slowly. When I went back up to the top, I pinched her clit in my soapy fingers, and let it slip through.

I did that for a long time, with Angie writhing against my chest the whole time. Suddenly she froze, then her entire body started to shake. All her weight was on the hand I had between her legs. The shivering started to slow, and I felt her body relaxing against me. Not giving her the chance to come down completely, I turned her back to the wall. I slid my hands from her shoulders down to her waist, and from there, down to her outer thighs. I moved my hands to the backs of her thighs, and started to lift her.

Angie raised her arms, and put her hands around the back of my neck. I stood back from the wall as far as the tub would allow. Angie leaned her shoulders back into the wall, wrapping her legs tight around me. With her shoulders against the wall, it left the front of her open to me. I started using the washcloth over her, from her throat to her belly. I slid the cloth down lower, to the top of her cunt, and used my thumb to rub her clit. When I touched her there her hips jerked up and she lost hold with her legs. While I had her legs loose around me, I pulled my hips back and aimed my hard cock at her hot open cunt. With one hand down under her ass, I used the other to rub the head up and down against her open slit. I pulled it up and smacked it down against her clit a few times, making her groan, and reach for me.

Angie grabbed my cock, pushed it down, hooked her legs again, and thrust herself down on me. Her first thrust got her only about a third of the way down. Her mouth snapped open and she growled, as she leaned her head back against the wall.

"God, I didn't think I would feel so stretched after the first time," she said as she started to rotate her hips a little.

Angie put pressure down on me again, and started to slide herself slowly down the rest of my cock. She was looking down, with her mouth open, and a constant ahh . . ., coming from her throat. I felt the pressure of her heels on my back, as she pulled herself towards me. She pulled, and then would stop and move her hips around, and then she started to pull again. With only a couple of inches left, she stopped. She lifted her head, and stared at me with those pail blue eyes, then pulled until she was tight against the base of my cock. When she reached the bottom, her eyes started to roll back, and close.

"Mmm...mmm.... that feels so good, but please don't move," she said smiling.

"Hey, I'm more then happy just to stand here with you wrapped around me like this. You kind of look natural like this, maybe you should consider a career change. Long hours, low pay, but there are great benefits."

"If I stay like this I'm going to get bowlegged," she said laughing, as she rotated her hips.

"That would just make it easier for me to get between them." I said.

I flexed my cock inside her, and her eyes popped open. She smiled, and I felt her give a quick contraction inside. I put both my hands around the backs of her thighs, and started to lift. I pulled her up about half way up my cock, and let her slide back down. The hot, slick sound of her cunt almost echoed in the shower stall. I started to get into a rhythm, and moving her higher up, and dropping her down harder. Soon, I was sliding that tight, hot cunt the entire length of my cock.

Angie was giving a loud grunt at the bottom of each stroke. With her hands around my neck she pulled herself more upright, to increase to downward force of her body. The loud smack of flesh against flesh, and the jarring bounce were getting to her. I watched her small tits bounce with her movement. Her nipples stood out long and hard.

All at once Angie's legs tightened, and her nails dug into my neck and shoulders. Her head snapped back, and her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her hot cunt contracted around my cock, trying to milk the cum from my balls. She was holding me tight with her legs, and it felt like she was vibrating.

As she started to come down, Angie's legs started to loose their grip. It was my turn now. With Angie leaning against the wall, and my hands on her ass, I started to pump hard into that hot, slick cunt. The snap and crackle sound coming from her wet cunt while I was driving in and out of her seemed even to drown out the sound of my breathing. The pearl white cream from her made a ring around the base of my cock.

All of a sudden Angie's thighs started to squeeze me again, and her cunt started to contract. This time when she started to vibrate, I was doing the same. It felt like this one was coming all the way from my toes. My knees started to shake, and I was having a hard time trying to hold Angie up.

After the first two spurts, I could feel my cum running out of her, and down my balls to drip into the tub. I continued to pump into her, until I started to soften inside her. Slowly, I pulled my cock out of her, until it dropped to sag against my thigh. The only thing between Angie and hitting the floor of the tub, were my hands still clutching her ass. She had her back against the wall, head down, eyes closed.

Slowly I started to drop us down, until my ass came into contact with a very cold tub rim. As I sat down, Angie's upper body came away from the wall, to splay across my thighs fully reclined, her long dark hair touching to floor of the tub. I looked down at her lying there. I noticed the spattering of freckles across her heaving chest for the first time. There was a mole just under her right tit, and a couple more scattered across her belly. I smiled when I looked at the top of her pussy. There were two moles at the top of her cleft that made it look as though a distorted face was looking back at me, below that my cum was still running out of her hot open cunt.

I rubbed my hands slowly up from her thighs to her belly, and from there, up to her stiff nipples. She took a deep trembling breath, and put her hands on mine. Angie pulled my right hand up to her mouth and kissed the fingers, while looking up at me.

"If you ever hear me refer to you as an old man again, you have my permission to have me committed," she said sighing.

I patted her belly, "Well, now that that's settled, I still need food. Move that pretty ass of yours, so we can go,' I said as I started to help her sit up.

Angie groaned as her feet touched the floor, "God, I think I'm already bowlegged."

I pinched her nipple, "It's just been a long first day, and you'll feel better after you've had something to eat." I bent down and gave her a quick kiss. "Now, I'm going to get dressed, and get something to eat, are you coming?"

"Jeez, don't get your panties in a knot. The restaurant isn't going anywhere, what's your hurry?"

"I don't know about you, but I've only eaten once since I met you, and contrary to popular belief, a man can't live on pussy alone," I said giving her bare pussy a rub.

"I'll be out in a few minutes, I have to start washing all over again," she said turning back to the spray.

I got out of the shower, and dried off. After brushing my teeth, I went to find something to wear. I dug a pair of jeans out, and found a pull over shirt to throw on. I sat on the bed to get my socks and shoes on. As I was sitting there Angie came padding out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her, held high about her throat, her dark hair hanging wet behind her back. The towel only reached to just below her ass, and as she moved, the cheeks of her ass peeked out with every step. She walked over to the chair, where her cloths were, and reached for her dress. As she did, the towel rose up over her ass. I couldn't believe it, but I was getting hard seeing her like that.

She was going through the pockets of her jacket as I got up. I don't think she gave any thought to how she looked, standing there bent over her cloths. When I got to her, I reached down, and slid my hand down over that soft, smooth cunt. Angie gave a loud squeak, jumped, and twirled around, grabbing my wrist.

"I thought you wanted to get something to eat. We will never get out of here if you don't quit that," she said laughing and throwing my hand away.

"Well, you can't blame that on me, you're the one who walked out here looking like that," I said totally serious.

"Looking like what? I just got out of the shower. I don't have any make up on; my hair looks like I washed it in a mud puddle, and I had to use your tooth brush," she said looking up at me. "You know I really hadn't planned on staying, I don't have anything, not even any make-up. Where are we going? You know, this is all I have to wear," she said pointing to her dress.

I took hold of her towel like it was the lapels of a coat opening it, pulling her close looking into her eyes. "You don't need make-up. What you have to wear is fine. And considering where our mouths have already been, I don't think using my toothbrush is going to make any difference to either of us, and if you don't want to get thrown down and fucked ever time I see you, you need to quit bending over in front of me like that."

I bent down, pulling her up by the towel, I pressed my mouth to hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth. Angie's arms came up around my neck and pulled me harder into her mouth. The kiss lasted a long time. I think I could tell you where every filling was by the time I came up for air. I stood there breathing hard, and looking down into her glazed eyes. Quickly, before I could change my mind, I jerked the towel away, spun her around, and pushed her towards the chair.

"You need to get that on before I change mind," I said going back over to the bed.

She laughed and started to get dressed. "You know we don't have to go down there, we could just order it from room service."

"Maybe we'll do that later. I want to show you off," I told her.

"Show me off, huh, you just want to see if there are any more innocent women you can take advantage of down there," she said pulling the dress down over her head.

I looked at her, with her arms over her head, back arched, nipples hard. My resolve was weakening. "Well, it can't hurt to take a look. You never know, there might be some unsuspecting woman, down there, that I can get my hands on."

Angie pulled her dress down, and reached back to zip it as she came towards me. She had an evil look in her eyes. She walked right up to me, between my knees. She gave my shoulders a shove, and as I went back on the bed she jumped on top of me, straddling my waist. Angie dropped her face down right in front of mine, her long, cold, wet hair surrounding my face.

"Look buddy, if you even so much as look at another woman, I'll... OH" she shrieked as I rolled us, with me ending on top of her. Her dark wet hair covered half her beautiful face.

I reached up, and pulled away the hair. I dropped my right hand down to the bare thigh at my side, and slid it up to her ass. "Don't worry, I may look, but it's only you that I'll be touching. Now, let's go."

Angie went over and got her jacket on, and slipped into her shoes. After a quick check in the mirror, she started for the door, with me right behind her. We road the elevator down to the lobby, and walked across the concourse to the restaurant. There was a different hostess, but this one was just as cute. I asked for one of the back booths, and she took us strait back.

This booth was a little different from the one I'd had yesterday, in that it was U-shaped. I let Angie slide in, and followed behind her. The one thing that was the same was that it had a very white tablecloth that was almost floor length. The hostess put a menu in front of each of us, and asked about drinks.

Angie said, "I'd like a glass of the house white wine."

The girl nodded and looked at me for an order. "I'll just stick with the water, please."

With another nod she was off to put in our order. After a few minutes our server came with the water, and wine. It was the same girl as yesterday, Pam. She gave me a quick smile as she placed the drinks on the table, and stood back note pad in hand. "Are you ready to order, or do you need a little more time?"

Angie looked at me, "Do you know what you want?"

I looked her in the eye, with a grin on my face, and gave a couple of wiggles with my eyebrows. She turned so red I almost broke out laughing.

Turning back to Pam smiling I said, "I would like to try that same chicken dish please," I said folding the menu and handing it to her. She took it with a nod, and wrote it down on her pad.

I looked over at Angie, who was hiding behind her menu, still red. She said, "I'll have a small Ceaser salad, please."

She folded her menu, and handed it to Pam, keeping her eyes from meeting hers. Pam's eyes twinkled as she smiled at me, taking the menus and our order up to the front. When she was out of hearing Angie turned to me.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," she said in a huff.

"Do what?" I said trying to look innocent.

Angie gave me an exasperated look. "Embarrass me like that."

"Look, I wasn't trying to embarrass you. It's not my fault if you can't take a little joke. You need to lighten up. If you're going to take things so seriously, we should probably leave now, and you can go home." Angie gave me a hurt look. "I'm not kidding, life is too short to be so serious. You are probably the first woman, other then a business associate that I've been out with in years. If we can't have a little fun, why are we here?"

"I'm sorry, it's just a little unsettling, to be out with someone that I hardly know. I don't know what to say or do," she said.

"Okay, so let's get to know each other. What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well," she said looking down at the table, "are you married?"

"No. I was once, but I guess I was the only one that thought so," I said. "How long have you and Jon been together?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds