• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 04

A Friendly Wager Ch. 04

123

This is a work of fiction, intended for adults only.

Having gotten a little more sleep, I woke up Sunday morning at my usual six-thirty. I lay there for a minute, thinking about the last two days. Angie was quite the puzzle. She is as sexually alive as anyone I’ve ever been with, and then almost in the next minute, she turns into little Miss Priss again. I didn’t know if she would come back today, but if she did, I decide we would have to get a few things straight.

That settled I got up. A few years ago my cholesterol had gotten pretty high, so I was forced to start working out to get it down. It kind of turned into a habit, but I guess there are worse ones. I don’t work hard enough to get rid of everything forty years has done to me, but there’s no shed over my tool, maybe just a lean-to. All in all, other then bad knees, I’m in pretty good shape.

I climbed into some sweats, and taking my gym bag, went to the stairwell, and headed down for the weight room. Once there, I put on my headphones, and started the treadmill up, getting a good pace going listening to the Eagles “The Long Run”.

What the hell was I going to do about Angie? Why did I feel the need to do anything about her? I suppose the easiest thing to do would be just to send her back to her husband, and get it over with. I really think it was the control thing that was the issue. When we were together, she seemed to naturally follow wherever I wanted to take her. Give her a few minutes alone, and she started doubting herself, as to what she wanted.

Fuck it; you know this is why I haven’t been involved with anyone in so long. I’ve only known her for two days, and it’s already getting to me. Why am I trying to figure this woman out? Jesus, SHE doesn’t even know what she wants, and I think I’m going to figure it out for her in two weeks. To her this was all a little game, for her and Jon to play in the bedroom with the lights off. Then I come along at the right time, or maybe it was the wrong time, when they or he, wanted to see how far things could be pushed.

Well, I’m glad it was me that had gotten to have her anyway. It had been one hot two days that’s for sure, I thought as I climbed off the treadmill. I went over to my bag, dropping off the CD player, and grabbed my practice gloves, and went over to the heavy bag in the corner. As I started to put some jabs into the bag, my thoughts turned to the way she looked and moved. The little things you notice when you meet someone new. The way that dark hair moved when she walked. The expressions on her face, when she was cumming, the way her body looked covered in sweat. I suppose there weren’t a lot of memories, but the ones there were, were pretty nice.

My eye stinging brought me out of the trance I had been in. I was covered in sweat, and blowing pretty hard. It’s amazing what a little sexual excitement does for the adrenaline flow. I felt like I’d just gone ten rounds. Deciding I’d had enough fun for one day I grabbed my gear and headed for my room, taking the elevator this time. I went in and rinsed off quick, slipped into my trunks and sweats, grabbed a towel and headed back down for a long soak in the hot tub.

Going into the tub room, I shed my sweats, adjusted the temp as high as I could, and cranked up the jets. It wasn’t a huge tub but it would fit four people nicely. I lay back in one of the recliner like spots that have jets in all the right places, and closed my eyes. I must have dozed off. My eyes popped open, and I listened. I didn’t hear anything, and I didn’t bother to get up; I just closed my eyes again thinking I should probably get up soon. All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands on my throat. I guess it was just reflexes, but I grabbed the hands by the wrists and pulled hard. With all the water slashing around, my eyes were blurred, and I couldn’t see a thing.

When they cleared I saw Angie come up sputtering and gasping for breath, her dark, wet hair plastered to her face.

“Jesus Christ woman, what the hell were you trying to do, give my a heart, or get yourself killed? Shit Angie.”

She was scrubbing the hair from her face, and pushing it behind her shoulders. “I was trying to surprise you,” she said coughing.

“Well you sure as hell did that. What do you think would have happened if you’d landed up against that wall you’re leaning against? You can’t just sneak up on someone like that,” I said, more then a little angry. She could have been hurt badly.

The tears started falling. “I just wanted to surprise you,” she blubbered.

It was almost comical, seeing her there. She was up to her neck in water, with her hair either plastered to her face, or floating around her shoulders, her nose running and tears falling.

“Well, I think we’ve established that that might not be such a great idea in the future,” I said leaning back against the wall furthest from her.

Angie splashed water on her face, moved forward and dunked her head under. She came up face first, effectively putting all that long, dark hair behind her shoulders, and sat back against the wall. Just then the timer ran out, and the jets shut down. The room filled with silence, as we sat and looked at one another.

I was the first one to give in, and started talking. “I really didn’t expect you to come back. Why did you?”

Angie was looking anywhere but at me. “When I left, last night, I had no intentions of ever seeing you again. I was so mad. I went home, and Jon wasn’t there. I sat there in the dark fuming for over an hour before he came home. I was mad as hell at you, and I took it out on him. I grilled him like a cop; about where he’d been, whom he’d been with, what he thought he was doing going out until after one in the morning. I laid into him for over half an hour. When I was done I stormed up to our room, and locked the door, making him sleep down on the couch.’

“After I calmed down, I realized what I’d done. I changed for bed, and lay there in the dark thinking. Then it hit me, I had just treated my grown husband like a child, and he had let me do it. Here I am, gone out to be with a man I’d only known for a day, leaving him for an entire weekend, and then I yell at him for staying out late. He stood there looking like a kid that had been caught out after curfew. Jesus, I had treated him like a kid that I had caught out after curfew, and he just stood there and looked like he was going to cry.’

“Then, I thought about you and I. You haven’t really given me any choices since we met. My God, I let you take me in a public bar the first night I met you. You told me what you wanted me to do, when you wanted to see me again, what to wear, how to do my hair, and I did it. I went home that night, and told Jon what had happened. I had him bath me, and shave me for you, and the whole time I’m telling him what you did to me, and what he can expect for the next two weeks. I told him how I had never felt the things I had with you. He was so encouraging and caring, it was like I was talking to a best friend, after a hot date.’

“I lay there in bed thinking for a long time. Somewhere around five in the morning, I got out of bed, showered dressed, threw a few things in a bag, and left. When I went downstairs, there was Jon sleeping peacefully on the couch. I looked at him, and thought about waking him to tell him that I was leaving, but just ended up leaving.’

“On the way over, I kept trying to figure out what I was going to say to you. When I got here, and went up to your room, there was no one there. I kind of panicked; I had no idea what to do. I went down to the lobby, and asked if you had checked out. They said you hadn’t. One of the valets said he had seen someone in the weight room earlier. I went there, and you weren’t there. Then I thought about the hot tub. When I looked through the window and saw you there asleep… well, you know the rest. I hadn’t really planned on being half drowned, I was just trying to surprise you.”

I sat there looking at her. I watched drops of water running from her hair, down her face. She was starting to look a little nervous, probably waiting to see what I had to say. Well, for right now I didn’t have anything to say. I was waiting to see how far she would go. I had a good idea of why she was here, but I really wanted to hear her say it. I wanted her, to hear herself say it.

I sat there thinking to myself that this was going to get complicated. Do you really want to get into this? I asked myself. Do you want a relationship with this woman? The way this was going, that is what was going to happen. Even with the little time I’d spent with Angie, I could tell she was starting to take this more seriously then she had the day before. She sounded more serious. It sounded as though she had done a lot of thinking last night. I was wondering what she was thinking now.

“The other night in the bar when we met, like I said, I already knew why you were there. I knew that this was just a game for you and your husband to play, to spice things up. I thought it would be nice to have someone here to be with, for my extended stay. When I heard you two talking, I thought that I had found what I was looking for. I’m not sure when, and I’m not sure why, but this is starting to get complicated. That coupled with your guilt, every time we’re apart for five minutes, I just don’t think we need to subject ourselves to all the pain this is obviously starting to cause you. Maybe it would be in all our best interests, to just end things here and now. You can go home to your husband, and get on with your lives. You can look back on this as a learning experience.”

I paused, and was just looking at her. Her brow was wrinkled, like she was worried, and those pail eyes were staring back at me. Then, when she didn’t say anything, I continued. “I was married once a long time ago, and I was hurt pretty bad by the way things turned out. I haven’t really trusted anyone since. Well not many women anyway. Since then almost all the female contact that I’ve had, that wasn’t work related, has been with pros. I have gone out of my way to not get involved with anyone. I know what a bastard I can be, and that’s what I’ve been to you. You were just out for a little fun, and excitement, and I’ve been treating you like one of the hookers that I use and walk away from.’

“I didn’t get into this to break up any marriages. I don’t want to hurt you or anyone else. I thought we could have a good time for the time that I’ll be here, but for some reason it is starting to get away from me. You and Jon have a life together, and I don’t want to be the cause for any pain between you two. I’ve been trying to make you into something that you obviously are not. Regardless of the things you said, I don’t think you are ready, or really want to give up control of your life to someone that will only be in your life for a short time.”

She wasn’t openly crying, but I could see tears running down her cheeks. “So you’ve had a couple of days of fun, and now you want to just send me packing, is that what you’re saying?”

“I think it might be for the best,” I said.

“Who’s best, yours? So you were hurt by someone a long time ago, and now you’re going to take it out on the rest of the women on the planet? You say you don’t want to get involved, and it’s getting complicated, well welcome to the real world. Life is complicated. Maybe not when you bury yourself in your work, and cut yourself off from any kind of emotional commitment, but for the rest of us it’s there.’

“I told you I did a lot of thinking last night. I hadn’t realized what my life had become. I may not have given birth to any children, but I found out that I do live with one. I don’t know who’s to blame for that, maybe no one, but I want to change things, even if it is for a short time. I don’t know what will happen to my marriage in the future, but what ever it is, it is not something for you to worry about. This is something that Jon has been begging me for, for a long time. He set this up to happen. He even encouraged it. You said it yourself, he wanted this more then I did.’

“I’m not looking for any long term commitment. I want to be with you while you’re here, and then you can go on your merry way. But if you think this is just too much for you to handle, I guess maybe I should just go home to Jon.”

I was starting to get a little pissed. I suppose I didn’t like hearing how well she had read me. “Maybe I don’t know what I want, but do think you know what you want? When I told you I wasn’t Jon, I meant it. You may just be getting in over your head. If you plan on sticking around, there will be a few changes.’

“This guilt thing you do, is starting to get on my last nerve. I have very few patients to begin with, and the ones I had for you are just about gone. The next time you give me that attitude, one of us is going to regret it. There are things I want to do with, and to you that may make you wish you had never met me, but if you want to stay, you are going to have to realize it was your decision to do it. If that attitude pops up, I’m just going to shove your beautiful ass out the door. I hope I am making it clear to you.”

“Now before we get too carried away, do you have any questions?” I asked.

She didn’t say anything for a minute. She just sat there staring at me with those pail blue eyes. Then the corners of her mouth gave a small twitch, and she slowly started to close the gap between us. She pushed my knees apart, and reached for my neck. She pulled herself in close, her pail eyes darting back and forth between mine. I didn’t do anything. I just sat there with my arms at my sides.

She smiled and said, “I only have one question,” she said rubbing her little tits into my chest, “do you really think I have a nice ass? I always thought it was too big.”

I grabbed that beautiful ass with both hands, “Ya, well you also think your tits are too small.”

Angie brought her mouth to mine, and we started a long slow kiss. Her mouth tasted like mouthwash, and her tongue was like a live thing wriggling in my mouth. We finally came up for air, and we were both breathing heavily.

“I’ve been in this tub for half an hour, I need to get out before I melt. Come on, let’s go up to the room,” I said pushing her back.

“Okay, but you were the one who said you wanted company in the tub,” she said standing up on the seat to get out.

When she stood, I saw that she had worn the suit we had bought for her the day before. It looked even better when it was wet. I stood and went over to where she was still standing knee deep in the tub. I looked at the top, and saw that her nipples were so hard, that they were pushing the material out enough to show the sides of her areola. I took the bands of the leg openings, and pulled them higher on her hips. That pulled the triangle of material between her legs up tight against her pussy. I reached to that front covering and pulled it up even more, until it started to wedge in her cleft. I looked up at her while I was reaching around her. With a smile on my face, I took hold of the band of material, at the small of her back. I tugged it higher, pulling it further up between her cheeks.

Taking a hold of her hips I turned her away from me, so that she had to look at me over her shoulder. Her ass looked fantastic, outlined by that yellow material. She was going to have to do some tanning, before it looked like she wore the suit all the time, but she looked pretty fucking good as it was.

“You really do like my ass, don’t you?” she said kind of breathlessly.

“So what’s not to like? You have one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen. Full, round, and firm,” I said as I took a hold of both cheeks.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on the inside of each cheek, right next to the band of material separating them. Goose bumps appeared on her thighs, and back.

With my cock trying to fight it’s way out of my trunks I said, “We need to get up to the room, now.”

Giggling, she stepped out of the tub, and went over by the door, where she had left her things when she entered. I watched as she bent over to retrieve the coat she had worn here. That was the last straw. While she was still bent over, I walked up behind her, and grabbed her hips. She gasped and straitened up.

“I warned you about bending over in front of me with that ass uncovered. Now you’re going to find out how serious I was.”

“Oh God. Please wait until we get up to the room,” she gasped.

“Okay, I’ll wait, but you’re still going to have to pay for doing that to me,” I told her.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

I took her coat and her bag, I went over and slipped into my sweats, and started for the door. Angie stood there watching every move I made. She got a very worried look on her face, when she saw I wasn’t stopping to give her things back.

“You can’t be serious. You’re not taking my things with you are you? I can’t go out there like this it was starting to get busy when I first came in here. The whole place is full by now. Please don’t take my things,” she pleaded.

I just pushed the door open and held it for her. “Are you coming? If you come along now you can at least hide behind me, but if you wait, I’ll let you make your way up by yourself.”

“Please, you can’t want me to go out there lie this? What if some one I know is out there? How would I explain this? What will people think? PLEASE!”

“Look, I really don’t care what these people think. I don’t think there will be too many people asking for explanations, not after they see your ass anyway. I mean who would question me having a gorgeous woman walking in front of me half naked? Now are you coming?” I asked opening the door again.

“I am more then half naked. This,” she was indicating her suit, “barely covers anything.” She looked down at herself, “Jesus, it doesn’t even cover my nipples.”

“Well it would cover your nipples, if they weren’t so hard. Look at them, you know, you could put an eye out if you’re not careful. Now are you coming? This is your last chance, cause if not, you’re walking out by yourself,” I said starting out the door.

“WAIT,” she shouted in an effort to get in front of me. Her voice dropped to a whisper, “I can’t believe you’re making me do this. My knees are shaking so hard, I’m going to fall on my face.”

We started through the lobby towards the elevators. Angie was holding so close to me, she had to step when I did. The lobby was actually pretty empty, a couple of guys on the phones, A couple in their fifties at the front desk, a couple of staff doing the odd job, and the two people behind the front desk.

The lady behind the counter was helping the couple that was getting checked in. The guy, behind the counter, was the first to take notice of Angie. His eyes got as big as saucers, and his mouth fell open. He didn’t look away though. As we neared the counter, the lady stopped in mid-sentence as she was talking to the couple. The couple turned to see what she was gawking at. The lady gasped, and covered her mouth, her husband, though looking a little shocked, had a smile on his face. I looked down at Angie, she was so red, that I’m surprised, there was any blood left for the rest of her body.

She quickened her step, not caring weather I was keeping up or not. She made a beeline for the elevators, and stood repeatedly pushing the up button. The bell announced that the car had arrived, and as soon as the doors were six inches apart, she was inside hitting the floor button. I stepped in and waited for the doors to close. When they had I pulled Angie over to me by her shoulders, away from the wall she was pressed against.

“Well, it looks like you survived it,” I said holding her against me.

Pushing at me with her hands, “I can’t believe you did that to me,” she said trying to get away from me. “Why did you make me walk through there like that?”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds