• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 05

A Friendly Wager Ch. 05

12

This is a work of fiction, meant for adults only.

It turned out to be your typical Monday. It seemed like everything that I'd done last week, had to be gone over again. I was spending time in every department, and trying to keep up with the flow of problems that arose. Trying to keep all of that straight and trying to fix what I could as it occurred was taking its toll. By one in the afternoon, I was dead.

I was sitting in my office, one that had been made available to me for the duration, and was trying to get everything straight. I spent the next three hours on the computer, making notes and e-mailing reports back to the head office. I spent another hour in a meeting with the department heads, giving them a list of further things that had to be dealt with, and half an hour, answering the questions that came out of that. After another half hour to get things together for the following morning, and I was ready to get the hell out of there.

I didn't take anything from work home with me. I figure I dealt with enough of that at the office, and there were other things to deal with at the hotel, things that were far more enjoyable then reports and spreadsheets. As I got in the cab, for the ten-minute ride, my stomach was rumbling. I looked at my watch, and thought about Angie for the first time in a while. I didn't suppose she would be in any shape to go out anywhere tonight, not after what was happening, probably right now.

After paying the cabby, I got out in front of the hotel. As I was entering, I thought about going and checking up on how things were going for Angie. Thinking I was probably not high on her list of people to see at the moment, I went over to the small bed and bath store instead.

Searching around, I came up with a bottle of oil, for soothing and moisturizing skin. With that, and a few things that I need, I headed on up to my room. I had just gotten out of the shower, and slid into a T-shirt and boxers, when there was a knock on my door.

As I opened the door, Angie pushed her way past me, a garment bag over one arm, and death in her eyes. "You could have told me that I was going to be tortured."

"I didn't know you were being tortured, I thought I lined you up with a relaxing couple of hours, being pampered," I said lying through my teeth, and trying to look innocent.

"Ya, right. I almost didn't let them start, and then when I did, they said you had told them to finish and to not miss a thing," she said slamming her purse down.

Whirling to face me, her arm shot straight out the garment bag clutched in a death grip, waiting for me to take it and hang it up. I took it from her as she spun on her heel, and stocked away from me. I noticed that the salon had done a great job, her dark hair shined and flashed in the light, and her nails looked great. The flush in her cheeks made it difficult, but you could tell that her skin looked like it glowed.

"Oh for the first hour, all I could think of was, how could I repay you for the fabulous experience that I was having," she said turning to look at me. "They pampered, and fussed over me, they wrapped me, massaged me, and tweezed me. I had a manicure, a pedicure; they did my hair, and soaked my entire body. THEN, they started the torture. Tell me, have you ever had every hair on your body pulled out by the roots?" she said approaching me slowly, eyes glaring.

"Why no, I don't believe I have," I said.

"Go ahead, make fun, you have to sleep sometime," she said as got right up to me.

I almost smiled because of the way things looked. Angie was standing so close that her head was all the way back so that she could glare at me. "Look, they told me it wouldn't be that bad, and they also said it was good for up to a month," I said trying to defend myself.

"Not that bad huh, let's see you try it and we'll see what you think when they're pulling the hair off your balls," she said staring me in the eye.

I took her by the shoulders, and turned her towards the bed. Pushing her ahead of me, I walked us over by the bed. Releasing her shoulders, I turned her back facing me, and started working the buttons of her blouse open. I pulled it out of her skirt, slipped it off her shoulders, and threw it over the chair back. Angie was still scowling at me, as I slipped my arms around her, and found the zipper to her skirt. Lowering it, I took hold at the sides, at worked it past her hips until it dropped to the floor.

"I don't know what you have planned, but if you were thinking of trying anything, you had better think again," she said standing there naked, hands on her bare hips.

"Oh calm down," I said as I gave her a shove, landing her on her ass on the bed. "I have something else in mind, and you will like it, I guarantee."

Looking down at her I saw what she was talking about. Her groin, and the inside of her thighs were an angry red, with her pussy looking swollen. I pushed her the rest of the way down onto her back, and got her to move to the middle, so her ass was close to the edge. Kneeling on the floor, I grabbed her ankles, and opened her legs wide, putting her feet on the mattress. Looking closely now, I could see that she was now smooth as a baby.

I reached over to the bedside table, and grabbed the bottle of oil, that I had bought earlier. As Angie lay back against the pillows pouting, I move up between her legs a little closer to her, and opened the cap of the bottle. Holding my hand over her belly, I poured until it overflowed. Angie's eyes popped open, as the cold oil landed on her over heated skin.

Capping the bottle, I dropped it off to the side. I put my hands together, and stated to warm what oil didn't squish out, between them. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. PICK ME. I started on the insides of her knees, and slid my hands toward the tops of her thighs, stopping short of her pussy, and then reversed my direction, going down all the way to her ankles.

After a very short time, and with very little encouragement from me, Angie's legs opened wider until she the souls of her feet were touching each other, and her legs were almost flat on the bed. I worked the oil into her inner thighs for a while. Then bypassing her pussy, I moved up to her belly. Collecting some of the oil that had pooled in her bellybutton, I drug it down, and started working it in.

I reached down, and picked up the bottle again, and filled my hand. Holding it over her lower belly, I rubbed my hands together to warm it. With a heavy coat on my hands, I started on her swollen mound. I rubbed it in gently on the front, using my thumbs to spread it down to her outer lips. Angie gave a heavy sigh, closed her eyes, and her legs did flatten out on the bed.

I just kept rubbing the soothing oil on, and around her swollen pussy, stopping every once in a while to add more oil. I started to widen my strokes, working it in to her thighs, belly, and up to her chest. Soon, I had reached her tits, and continued up to as high as her throat.

I kept adding oil, and soon her entire front, from her ankles to her throat glistened with sheen of oil. Her nipples stood out hard as nails, and she made soft whimpering sounds, as I swept my oily hands over them repeatedly. I started using long strokes from the fronts of her shoulders, down to her wide-open thighs. When I ran them over her mound, and down to her inner thighs, her hips rose slightly, and her whimper turned to a soft moan.

I was trying hard to keep away from her spread open pussy. When her hips started to move, I'd occasionally scrape the pad of my thumb over her extended clit, causing her to grunt and her hips to pop up a little higher.

I was using long slow strokes, covering her whole body. Adding a little oil, I'd start at her knees, drop down to her feet, and then slide my hands slowly all the way up to her throat. On the way past her mound, I'd slip my thumbs over the outer lips, and on past her pussy, over her mound, and up over her round belly, to her tits. After tugging on them, I continued up to her throat, all the way to the bottoms of her ears.

As I brought my hands back down, I leaned back to look at her. What a picture. Angie's body gleamed from the light shining off the oil that covered her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her legs were flat out on the bed to either side. Her hips refused to stop moving, they kept a slow rocking motion going, and every time my hands came near her pussy, they stayed up to try and get more contact. And there was a slow oozing of pearly white cream coming from that splayed pussy that had made its way all the way to the bed.

With one hand still rubbing her, I used the other to work my boxers off. My very hard cock stuck straight out, as I ran both hands up and down her body again. Pulling my hand back, covered in oil again, I slid it up and down the length of my cock, covering it in oil.

With as little experience as she had, I figured this was going to be another first, and I wanted it to be as painless as possible. I picked her legs up by the ankles, and put her feet out to the sides. Reaching under, I grabbed her by the fronts of her thighs, and pulled her ass even closer to the edge of the bed. Angie's knees were now up, but still spread wide.

I reached up to Angie's shoulders, and then slowly ran them down over her hard nipples, and the length of her body. I started rubbing directly onto her mound, using my thumbs to push and rub her clit. She started to thrust her hips up at me, and I put more pressure on her clit with my thumbs.

Leaving one thumb on her clit, I stroked the other down toward her ass. Gathering her own cream, to make things easier, I started to rub circles slowly around the hole. Once she was getting into that, I started inserting my thumb, and rubbing that hot cream into that rosebud. Changing to my fingers on her clit, I brought my other thumb down to help open her. I worked my other thumb in beside the first one, and rubbed slowly in and out, with my fingers still working her clit.

Angie was really getting into it. Her hips were moving all over, she had her feet planted, and was working her self up at my hands. The squishing sound coming from my hand moving over her open slit was driving me mad. I pulled my hand away from her, leaving her clit and asshole empty. I ran my cream covered hand up and down my cock, and rose up on my knees.

I put my right hand on top of her clit, and with the left aimed my cock at her now open asshole. I lodged the head in, and putting pressure against her, started to slide in slow. I had the head in, before her head snapped around, and her eyes popped open.

"NO," she shouted, as her hands moved down between her legs to push at me.

I reached around the out sides of her thighs, and got a hold of her wrists. I pulled her wrists to the outside of her hips, and slid my hands down to her hands, getting her to lace her fingers with mine. Then I started to push into her again. I had to let go of one of her hands, so that I could keep her mind on something besides my entrance into her ass. I brought my free hand back to rub her clit. As soon as I started to rub, she took hold of my wrist, and she relaxed a little.

"OH, Jesus Christ you're going to tear me in half, please stop," she pleaded looking up at me.

"Try to relax. It won't tear you in half. I'm going as slow as I can, but I'm not going to stop, so just relax and let it happen," I said as I rubbed her clit a little harder.

I started to put pressure on her again. I was just about half way in, when I stopped and pulled out a little and started working back and forth slowly. When her hands relaxed enough to allow some circulation to return to my fingers, and hand, I started to work my way in deeper. Moving in and out slowly, I pulled the hand I had on her clit out of her clasp, and taking her hand, moved to her clit again.

With my hand on top of hers, I started to rub Angie's clit. She dropped her head back down, and started to add pressure on her own. There was a constant groan coming from her that got louder when she felt me pushing deeper. I moved my free hand down to her open slit, and spread some of that hot cream up to her moving fingers. The rest I pushed down around my cock, to help ease the way.

My strokes started to get a little longer, and I started to push in a little further. I was still not rushing it, but I felt Angie starting to relax more. I slowed to a stop, and then just started to push my way in slowly. When her nails dug into my hand, I'd stop and pump in and out, until she was ready again. I t was slow going, but soon I was all the way in.

I stopped and sat there buried in her, and let us both adjust. It was like a velvet vice was locked around my whole cock. Angie's hand had stopped moving, so I sipped my fingers under hers to rub slowly against her clit.

"My God, is it all in me?" she asked.

"It's all the way in." I said. "You okay?"

"Just don't move for a minute please," she said.

I flicked her clit with a fingertip, "What about if I just move there?"

"As long as it's external, it's okay," she said smiling.

"Okay," I said giving a twitch inside her, "but don't forget I'm here."

"Somehow, I don't think that going to be a problem," she said.

I leaned my thighs against the bed. I had my right hand under Angie's left, and was rubbing slowly against her clit. I pried the fingers of my left hand out of her right hand, and put it on her oil soaked belly, and started rubbing in slow circles.

"So, how did things go at home last night? Did Jon give you any trouble?" I asked.

It took her a minute to change gears, "He wasn't home when I got there. I cleaned the place up a bit, and went up to bed. After getting into the T-shirt I stole from you I lay there and watched the news. I must have dozed off; I woke up as the TV was turned off. I looked at the clock and saw that it was near one in the morning.'

"I asked Jon where he'd been, until almost one in the morning? He tried to tell me he was out with a couple of friends, but he's terrible at lying. I guess I didn't really press it because of what I was planning to have him do. After listening to him babble for a couple of minutes, I told him to shut up. I said, "Daniel has a little chore he would like for you to take care of."

While she was getting into what she had done to Jon, I started to move slowly out, and then back in. The more she got into her story, the longer my strokes got. Where did that Daniel shit come from? Only my mother called me that. I shook my head to clear it of any thoughts of my mother at this time, and concentrated on the woman in front of me.

"He stood there in the middle of the room, trying to figure out what I was talking about. I flipped the covers off of me, and spread my legs. I said, "Dan doesn't want me to go to bed in my condition, and he wants you to take care of it for me." It was like he had no idea of what I was talking about so I just told him, "Get over here and do as you're told." When he got to the bed, I told him, "Take off my panties." He bent down and started to work them off, and I rose up to help. When he pulled them off my feet, I open my legs, and said, "Clean up that mess." Your stuff had run out a lot, and it was everywhere. He looked at me with his mouth open and I just told him, "Get busy." He asked me what I wanted him to do? I said, "Get on your knees and put that tongue to work cleaning up this mess."

She stopped talking, and I slowed my strokes. "Did he?" I asked.

Angie nodded yes.

"So?" I said as I slid my thumb into her very wet cunt.

"I don't know, I guess part of me was hoping he wouldn't do it. But he did. After he got started, he couldn't get enough. After I had a small orgasm, I had him stop, and put my panties back on. When he finished I told him to go clean up and get in bed. As he turned away I kind of pushed him with my foot in the middle of his back. He really flinched. I rolled over and the next thing I knew my alarm was going off. After I got out of the shower, I went into the closet. When I came out, Jon was in the shower. I did my make- up, and hair. Grabbed my bag, and left."

The strain on my cock was starting to get out of hand, and I didn't know how much more I could take. I was trying to keep my strokes as slow as possible. Angie had both her hands on the wrist of the hand at her cunt, pulling it harder against herself.

"At work, things were pretty normal. Well, until I'd think of something that you'd done to me, and then I'd turn beet red. I had lunch with my best friend, Kathy. I've known her since we started there the same week. Anyway, at lunch she asked me what was wrong? I said I didn't know what she was talking about, trying to brush it off. She knows me pretty well though. She said that she had been watching me, and she wanted to know what was going on."

Angie's hips started to rock into me a little harder. With that as my encouragement, I started to lengthen my strokes. Her freshly manicured nails started to dig into my wrist, and forearm. I increased the pressure I was putting on her clit, and started rubbing inside harder with my thumb.

"I couldn't help myself, I really had to tell some one. I spilled my guts. I told her of all the crazy things that you've made me do, and all the other things that you do to me, we were both about to melt by the time it was time to go back to work. Kathy asked me how it happened? When I told her, she called me a liar. I told her what you did to me last night. How you just walked in from being down in the lobby, took your cloths off, and used me." Angie gave a small twitch inside, around my cock. "Kind of like you did tonight. Kathy still doesn't believe it, but she said, by the way I was blushing she knew I was telling her the truth, OH …"

I couldn't take it any more. I started to stroke long, and deep, my hips slapping into her ass. Grunting I let loose, while I was buried all the in her. Angie was rocking her hips against me, as she shuttered in orgasm, creaming all over my hand.

Angie's hands fell off to her sides. I started to rub her cream into her already oil soaked skin, as I slowly pulled my shrinking cock out of her. She slid her feet off the bed, and her thighs held me close.

"I can't believe the things you do to me. I never, in my life, would have thought I could enjoy something like that," she said.

"I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and I hate to ruin this moment, but I have to get on the bed, and off my knees. I think both of my legs have gone to sleep, below the knee," I said.

Scooting back, she said, "There you go again, it's always you, you, you, what about me? You know some guy just jammed a pole up my ass."

I pulled myself up off the floor, and dropped down on the bed. I grabbed Angie on the way down, and pulled her over on top of me, as I rolled to my back. "If you don't watch out, that same guy is going to jam something else up your ass."

"You know that I can't say no to you, but I'm a little sore right now. Maybe later," she said, as she started to rub her oil coated body against me.

"Next time it'll be you on your knees for an hour, and we'll see how you handle it," I said.

"Ha. I don't think so," she said pushing her self up. She backed off the bed, reaching for my hand. "Come on, let's go get rid of some of this oil."

I took her hand, and climbed to my feet, "I'd follow you anywhere," I said, giving her ass a pat.

"Watch it fella, that's a sore subject, at the moment," she said jumping away from my hand.

After another groping session, I mean shower, I told Angie we needed to do something about food. She said that she really didn't want to go anywhere. I climbed out of the shower, leaving her in there, and went out to order some dinner.

I was sitting in the chair, in a T-shirt and boxers with my feet up, surfing thru the channels, when she finally got out. She came out, a towel wrapped around her head, and one around her body. She came over by the chair, tucking in the towel that was around her, and reaching for the one on her head. Facing me, she bent over and started to scrub the water from her hair. After she had as much as she could get of it, she straightened, and was ideally rubbing at it while looking at the TV.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds