• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 06

A Friendly Wager Ch. 06

12

This is a work of fiction, meant for adults only.

It must have been having a beautiful woman in my bed that caused it. I had forgotten to turn on the alarm clock. With my eyes still closed, I tightened the grip of my arms, around the naked body, spooned against me. My face was buried in her dark hair. I opened my eyes, and lifted my head, to get a look at the clock. When I saw it my eyes snapped open.

I gave Angie a squeeze, "Hey, come on, wake up. Come on, we over slept."

Angie's head popped up at that, "Oh God," she said scrambling out of the bed, heading to the bathroom. "How late?"

"It's after seven," I answered following her.

We showered quickly, dressed and rushed out to the elevator. When the door opened, it was empty. We jumped on, and I stabbed the lobby button, and started holding down the door close button.

As we started down, Angie leaned in close to the stainless steel door, and fished a lipstick out of her bag. As she started to put it on, I stepped behind her. When we were getting ready, I was in the bathroom, but saw through the mirror, she slipped on a pair of undies. As she was standing there, I dropped my hands down to her thighs, just above her knees, and slid my hands and her skirt up to her hips.

Angie squealed, jumped, and tried to twist away. "What are you doing, we're late?"

"This will only take a second," I said, gripping the waistband of her panties. I dropped to the floor and took them with me, letting her skirt fall back into place. "Step out."

"I have to go to work. I can't be at work with no underwear," she said, looking at me as I stood up with them in my hand. I don't think she even realized that she had stepped out of them.

"Yes you can. Who will know? If you don't say anything, I promise I won't either," I said with a smile.

"Ha ha. Please, I can't be there all day without them. Someone will notice," she pleaded.

Just then the elevator came to a stop, and the doors started to open. Angie didn't move, so I stepped around her looking at my watch, "You know we're really late, I have to get going."

"WAIT," she shouted. Turning red, she rushed after me, and grabbed my arm as I was striding for the front door.

She was at a trot trying to match my pace. "Please can I have them back?"

We were just getting to the doors, and I slowed my step, "What these?" I said, dangling them down in front of her.

Angie gasped and snatched at them. I jerked them out of reach, and stuffed them in my jacket pocket, as we walked past a smiling doorman.

As we walked through the door, I gave her a little push, as she had to go in the opposite direction. "I'll call you later," I said waving, and walking away.

"You just wait buddy," she snarled at me.

Well, if my being late had been the worst thing that happened that day, it would have made my life so much easier. Unfortunately, it wasn't. It seemed like all the problems were stemming from one source, outside venders. I had no way of knowing if it was how we handled them, or they us.

With only one side of the story, I needed to find out for myself. By two o'clock in the afternoon, I had set up meetings with most of the key suppliers. It was going to take me a couple of days, but it was something that had to be done.

That done I called Angie, she had been on my mind all day. Every time I felt the small bulge in my jacket pocket, I thought about her at her desk at work. I went over and closed my office door, then settled back in my chair. After going through the automated system, I finally got to dial Angie's extension.

"Hello, This is Angie," she said picking up.

"Ah, there's my little slut," I half whispered into the phone.

I heard a slight gasp, and the rustling sound of the phone being moved. "Please don't say things like that when I'm at work," she whispered.

I laughed out loud into the receiver, "Do you think you're any less of a slut because you're at work? It's not like they can hear what I'm saying, unless I'm on speaker. You don't have me on the speaker phone do you?"

"No I don't have the speaker phone on. It's just embarrassing to hear you say that to me while I'm here," she said.

"So are you trying to tell me you're not my slut while you're at work?" I asked.

There was a long pause, when she saw that I wasn't going to let it pass she said, "N.. no that's not what I'm saying. It's just. it's just that I don't think like that when I'm here," she said in a rush.

"You mean to tell me you're sitting at your desk, with no panties on, and you don't think about it?" I asked chuckling. "I bet that little bald pussy of yours has been creaming all day."

"Please, Kathy is sitting just a few yards away, and she knows something is going on," she whispered.

"That must mean you are blushing again, and you're only blushing because you know it's true. Now listen, as much as I would like to sit here and embarrass you for the rest of the day, I can't. I have to go out of town for a couple of days. I won't be back until Friday."

"But you didn't say anything about that this morning," she said.

"I didn't know it this morning. Something came up, and I have to go out and see some key suppliers. It will only take a couple of days," I told her.

"Okay, but I left all my things in your room," she said in a subdued voice.

"I have to go pack a bag," I said. "I'll tell the desk to give you a key when you come in. Just tell them you're my slut," I said laughing.

"You wouldn't dare," she gasped. "Please don't."

"I should, I'm sure they all know by now anyway. Just give them your name. It's really unfortunate. I was looking forward to seeing you after a day without your undies."

"I was looking forward to it too," she said quietly. "So you'll be back by Friday?"

"Yes, my last meeting is set for Friday morning, and I'm booked on a flight due in here at four-thirty in the afternoon. If there are any problems with anything call my cell," I said, and gave her my cell number.

"I wish you didn't have to go, but I know you're here on business. I'll call you on Friday," she said.

"Okay, be a good girl, I'll see you Friday," I said, and hung up.

I colleted everything I was going to need, packed up my laptop, and headed back to the hotel to pack. My flight was three hours away, but I know from experience, with the increased security, it takes longer. I fly a lot, so as far as I'm concerned, they can strip search us. It beats getting scraped off of some farmer's field, with a stick and a spoon.

I went down to the front desk. I recognized the lady behind the counter from the other night, when I had marched Angie through the lobby in her little slut suit. Giving her my room number I said, "I'll be out of town for a couple of days. I'm sure you remember that beautiful young lady I was with the other night?" she turned a little red that I'd brought it up, but nodded. "She will be stopping in, please give her a key to my room. Just her, no one else."

"I understand sir, I'm on duty all evening, and I'll make sure she gets it, have a safe trip, I'll see you when you return," she said with a smile.

I went up to my room, and packed my things. They had been in to straighten the place up already. I went around and gathered up anything that I might need for the meetings. I picked up my jacket, and was looking for my key, when I pulled out Angie's panties. Smiling, I gripped them and gave a quick tug on the waistband as I walked over to the bed. Tossing the torn scrap of material on the center of the bed, I hoped Angie would take the hint.

The room phone rang. The pretty lady at the front desk was calling to tell me that my shuttle to the airport was here. Grabbing all my things, I headed out the door.

Wednesday went fine. All the meeting I had set up went smooth, and I was even close to being on schedule. That night all I had energy for was getting things ready for the next day.

Thursday started off great, but at about eleven that morning, I got a call from the person I was set up to meet Friday. It seems he was having some supply problems of his own, so he couldn't make our meeting. I spent my lunchtime making arrangements to get me on a plane that night. I finally got it done, and decided to let Angie know.

I called her at work, again going through the automated system to get to her desk.

After three rings, "Hello, this Kathy, can I help you?"

"Ah . ., hello, I was trying to reach Angie," I said. "Did I punch in the wrong extension?"

"No, this is Angie's desk. Is this Jon?" she asked.

"No, this is not Jon. Do you know how I can reach Angie?" I asked.

"Mmm, well if this isn't Jon, then it must be Daniel," she said. I could almost hear the smile on her face.

"Can you tell me how to get in touch with Angie, or not?" I said.

"Touchy, aren't we?" she said. "Look, if I don't know who this is, why would I tell you anything about a friend of mine?"

"YES, my name is Dan, and I'm a friend of Angie's. Now would you please tell me how to get in touch with her," I said getting a little mad.

"From what I hear, you're more then a friend," I could hear that smile again.

I laughed. "Okay, I'm more then a friend, and I know who you are. I was just trying to get hold of Angie to tell her I was going to be back a day early. Do you know how I can get a hold of her?"

"Well she'll be glad to hear that. I don't know what you did to her, but she has changed in the last week," she said.

"All I did, was treat her like a woman," I said.

"Well whatever you did, it shows. She has been as happy as I have ever seen her. It seems like her whole attitude has changed. She acts different, dresses different; she even walks, and stands different. I sit close by, and I catch her staring off into space, and blushing. What did you do to her anyway?"

"I told you, all I did was treat her like a woman. The only difference is, I treat her like MY woman. Most of you, treat her like a boss, or a friend, you don't see her like I do. When I look at her, it's more like what can I do with her now, not should I ask her what she wants."

"Well, she's been walking around all starry eyed all week. She said she had some things to take care of, and took today and tomorrow off. It's not like she couldn't use the time. I don't think she has even taken a sick day from here in years. You might be able to get a hold of her at home. Do you have her number?" she asked.

"Yes I have the number, but I'll be in meetings for the rest of the day, so I'll wait, and try and get in touch with her when I get back," I said.

"Okay, but she'll be disappointed that you didn't get a hold of her," Kathy said.

"Don't worry I'll get a hold of her one way or another," I said, doing some smiling of my own.

"I bet you will. She told me some of the things you've done to her. I wish you could have seen her on the phone with you the other day. I don't know what you said but she was blushing so bad, I thought she was going to climb under her desk," she said laughing. "What did you do to her anyway, I don't think she left her desk more then once that whole day."

"I sent her to work without any underwear," I said matter of factly.

"My God, no wonder she wouldn't get up. She has always been the conservative one. Other then not wearing a bra, she is one of the most prim and proper women I know," she said.

"I've been working on that," I said.

"That's an understatement, I have never even seen her with a hair out of place, now she has a kind, of softer look. She seems a little more comfortable with the way she looks. Hell, she has finally noticed how she looks. " Kathy said. "Look, I've got to run. Try to get in touch with her; she'll be disappointed if you don't. Gotta go, bye," she said hanging up the phone.

I hung up the phone, and looked at my watch, there was no way I had time to try and call Angie at home. If I didn't get in touch with her, I would call her from in town tomorrow. I went back to the meeting, and made it to the two others that I had set up.

Because I changed my flight, I was stuck on will call. I didn't get a flight out until seven o'clock that evening. I spent my time in the lounge, taking up a whole table. I was putting all my notes, and things on the computer. I hooked it to my cell phone, and e-mailed some information to some people at the main office.

On the plane I finished typing up the all of the things I had to discuss with the guys back at the office. I hadn't planned on being back on Friday, and I hadn't told anyone at the office that I was getting back early. I figured I might sneak an extra day off. I mean, if Angie already had the time off, we could probably find something to do with our time.

The plane ride was uneventful, and with only one lay over. We hit town at about ten- thirty Thursday night. Half an hour later I was getting out in front of the hotel. A valet with a luggage cart tried to help me with my things, but I waved him off, grabbed my things and started for the elevator.

Once in my room, I threw my dirty close in the hamper, and hung up what I hadn't had a chance to use. I unpacked my shaving kit, and finally spread out the last of the stuff I had to get taken care of while it was all still fresh in my mind. At a quarter past mid-night I had had enough. I closed up my laptop, stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed.

When my eyes snapped open, I was looking at the clock. It was two-thirty. Something had woken me up. I lay there and listened, then the door opened, and the light from the hall lit up Angie as she stepped in. I lay there watching her, and not making a sound. She walked over to the chair by the bed, and turned away as she took off her jacket.

She was wearing a pair of jeans that showed her ass off beautifully, and a tight pull over shirt. As she reached for the light, I grabbed her wrist and yanked her to me in the bed. Angie screamed, and tried to hit me with her other hand.

"What the hell are you doing here," I said, pinning both of her arms to her sides.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing here?" she said.

"I live here. What are you doing here?" I asked.

Angie quit struggling, and tried to avoid looking at me. "I was going to spend the night here. I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"Well if you weren't expecting me to be here, why are you here?" I asked.

It took her a minute to respond to the question. "I told Jon I was staying here through the weekend. Something is going on with him, and I was trying to figure out what it was. I took today and tomorrow off from work. I was down the street from the house when he got home. At eight o'clock he left, and I followed him. He drove into the city, to the business district. He parked in a garage, and when I followed him in, I lost him. He had parked and left, before I found his car. I spent some time looking, but I couldn't tell where he had gone. I went back to the house and waited. He got home about half an hour ago."

"What are you expecting to find out?" I asked, pulling her face up by the chin. "Do you think he's cheating on you? I mean if that's all it is, what's the problem? It's not like you're being exactly faithful to him. If he is going out to find something on the side, what harm can it do?"

"What do you mean, what harm can it do?" she said, trying to look at me through the darkness.

I pushed her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed, and reached for the light switch. I turned on the light, and we both flinched from the sudden brightness. Angie had her hair pulled back into a French braid that went down to the small of her back. The navy blue top she was wearing, ended at the waistband of her jeans, and the jeans, as I said earlier, fit her like a glove. She had not worn a belt and they kind of gaped open at the back, while she was sitting there. I smiled, because I saw that I was going to get to destroy another pair of her panties.

"What I mean is, do you think it should be alright that you have found some one on the side, but get all jealous if Jon has? It's not like he's getting much at home. And I know that because his wife has been spending her nights in my bed." She blushed at my saying that. "Now, if you're not there what difference does it make if he goes out, and finds some on the side?"

"But . but he sent me out to find you. I wouldn't have done it on my own. Jon was the one that started this," she said, her eyes tearing up.

"Listen to yourself. What difference does it make how it started? Look if you want your husband, I'm sure all you have to do is call him. Tell him to be at home tonight, and he will be there. It's your choice," I said, getting out of bed and putting on a T-shirt.

"But, what happens then?" she said, looking up at me.

"That is up to the two of you. If you think you can make each other happy, I think you should go and work at it for the rest of your lives. When I say work, I mean work. It takes work in any relationship. If you want to make it work, it will," I said. "Look, as you can tell from our time together, I'm not much of a role model, for the ideal sharing relationship. If that is what you want, you should know by now that I don't much go for that kind of thing.'

"You also know, at least to some extent, what the future holds. My time here is limited. Unless something changes, I am expected back at the main office. Now, it's up to you," I said looking at her. "That said, I have enjoyed our time together very much. I would look forward to another week together, but I don't know anything beyond that."

Angie dropped her head, "So, now what am I supposed to do?" she said sobbing.

"Are you asking me?" I said.

Angie nodded. Her face was streaked, and her nose was running.

I snatched a couple of tissues from a box on the table. "Wipe your face, and blow your nose."

"That's not exactly what I had in mind. What I meant was, what am I supposed to do now, about my marriage?" she said sniffing.

"Are you worried that Jon is out having an affair, while you're here? What do you want me to tell you? He might be. I didn't really figure him that way, but what the hell do I know, I've never even met him. What I am trying to figure out is why does it matter? If you want him for your self, go get him. Jesus you're his wife, you have the inside track already. We both already know, all you have to do is tell him what to do, and he'll do it. So if he is what you want, and you're worried that you'll lose him, you should do what you have to."

"You make it sound so easy," she said looking at her hands.

"That's because for me it is easy. When I saw you, I wanted you. I went after you, and here you are. I wanted it, so I made it happen. You have the power to do the same thing. You are here with me now, if you want to stay, stay. If you go, go. But whatever you chose, you are going to be the one making the choice.'

"Don't get me wrong, if you choose to stay, nothing between us will change. You will do what I say, when I tell you, but I'm not going to force you to stay," I said grabbing my jeans off the floor. "I know this isn't a lot of time, but. I am going down the hall to get us a couple of sodas, when I come back, I want an answer," I said starting for the door.

I walked down the hall to the small room that contained a variety of vending machines. Using a couple of dollar bills, I bought a couple of diet sodas, and slowly made my way back to my room.

I opened the door with my key, and went into the room. My heart sank a little, when I saw it was empty. I walked over, and set the sodas down, and leaned on the dresser. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, that she had chosen to try and save her marriage. I hoped that if that were what she wanted, it would work out for the two of them.

As I turned away from the dresser, the bathroom door opened. Angie walked into the room, and stood about five feet from me. She was beat red, and wouldn't look up from the floor. She just stood there, her whole body trembling, her hands behind her back, hips pushed forward, wearing her little yellow slut suit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds