• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 08

A Friendly Wager Ch. 08

1234

This is a work of fiction intended for adults only.

The cab pulled up in front of the hotel, and Angie and I got out. Taking her elbow, I walked us into the hotel, and over to the elevators, where we joined the group of people that were already waiting.

As I glanced around I noticed the man and wife I had run into once before. His wife flicked her eyes at Angie, and then back at me, with a smile on her face. I gave her a small nod, and her grin turned to a huge smile as she gave me a thumbs-up. I almost laughed, but that would have probably resulted in my death, seeing as how Angie had no idea of our little exchange, or the reason for it.

After waiting for the car to unload, our little group piled on. Angie and I got off at our floor, and went to the room. She was very quiet, as she pulled out her keycard, opened the door, and went in.

When I got in, after locking the door, she was standing there waiting with her arms crossed, and looking very impatient. “Okay, we’re here now. Will you please tell me what’s going on?”

“The guy I talked to was the security for a private club. It’s not the first time Jon was there, the guy new him by name. The guard told me Jon had been going there off and on for a while, but that in the last couple of weeks, he had been there quite a bit. It’s a B&D club, and the guard said that Jon had met up with a dominant woman there, and that it got pretty ruff at times. That’s all he was willing to tell me,” I said.

Angie was standing there with a stunned look on her face. “He’s been going to this… place, to see a woman that beats him? My God, I can’t believe this. How long has it been going on? What’s her name?”

“You’re getting me confused with Jon again. You see I’m the one fucking you. You will have to ask Jon, who is fucking him,” I said a little sarcastically.

“What are you getting so pissed about, he’s not doing this to you, he’s doing it to me,” she said with tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

“And just what is it he’s done to you? Did you want to be the one beating him? I’m sure if you tell him that’s what you want, he’ll be on his knees in front of you in a heartbeat. Is that what you want,” I asked, looking into her pale blue eyes.

“You know it’s not,” she cried.

“Then what?” I said.

“There is no way I could do that. I mean sure I was always the one making the decisions, but I never dominated him like that. It’s just not in me, especially now. Jesus, I haven’t even been making decisions for ME,” she said, rubbing a hand over her new belly ring. “I don’t know what to do now.”

“Well, you’ve got the weekend to think about it,” I said, kicking off my shoes, and going over to the bed.

“God, that’s probably why he hasn’t even taken his shirt off in front of me for the last couple of weeks. I thought it was because of you and I. Jesus, that’s why he jumped so hard when I pushed him away with my foot. How could he do that to himself? How could he go there, and have some woman beat him?” she said looking at me.

“So what is it you want me to say? I have no idea what makes some people tick, least of all someone like Jon. It’s obviously something he wants, because he keeps going back for more. But if you really want to know, you have to ask him. I can’t really say I’m surprised though,” I said.

“What’s that supposed to mean,” she said angrily.

“It means, I was more surprised when you told me you thought he was having an affair. I mean, first he sends you out to find someone else, and then he goes out looking for what, something younger? Then I thought maybe he was going out to find…, hell I don’t know, I guess maybe I thought he was out looking for a guy. It’s not like we haven’t heard that one before. I don’t know, I guess as long as it’s what he wants that’s all that matters,” I said, and rubbed my back. “I can’t say I could go in for that though. The last time someone hit me with a belt I was eight, and I knew for a fact that, that was one thing I could gladly do without.”

“How can you sound so casual about this? What do you mean, as long as it’s what he wants? We are married you know?” she said angrily.

“Look at your left hand and tell me what you see,” I said, getting a little angry now my self.

Stretching her hand out, back up looking at the plain band and the large diamond, she said, “I don’t see anything but my wedding rings.”

“Now, who’s bed were you in last night?” I said.

“You know damn well that I was in your bed last night,” she said, those pale eyes flashing with fire.

“Well those rings didn’t come from me. That means you’re not married to me, but you were in my bed. You don’t think maybe you’re being a bit one-sided here, do you? I mean I assumed you were here because you enjoyed what we do together. You don’t think Jon has a right to go find something that you weren’t able to give him, while you do?” I held up my hand when she made to interrupt me. “You’re going to try and tell me he was the one that started it. Look, if you had not wanted me to practically fuck you in that bar, that first night, do you think you would be here now? You were looking for something, you may not have known at the time, but you were. Well, Jon knew what he wanted and he found a way to get it. If you’re feeling cheated I guess I read a little more into things then I should have.”

“I don’t feel cheated. I just can’t understand how he could do something like that? I thought I knew him. I guess I’m just having a hard time believing I didn’t know him as well as I thought I did. I never, in my wildest dreams would have thought he was doing those things,” she said, turning her eyes to the floor.

“What’s the old saying ‘There’s no accounting for some peoples tastes,’ well if it’s what he’s looking for then that’s what matters. I can’t say I’m sorry. You’re kind of a pain in the ass, and you don’t have any tits, but I’ve kind of gotten used to having you around.”

I was just barely quick enough to block the high-heel that came shooting at my chest from her right foot. The one from her left foot went high and left, but she followed it with a vicious body blow, as she ran up and jumped on chest. “Watch it buddy, my boyfriend says he likes my little tits,” she said, pinning my arms down, and getting her knees on them. She was trying, but I could see it in her eyes, she was not really as sure as she had been of things.

I looked up into those pale eyes again. “That’s not all your boyfriend likes.”

Angie’s eyes got soft and she shuffled back and lay down on my chest, and nuzzled her face into my neck. “It wasn’t that I felt cheated, as much as I felt guilty,” she whispered.

“Why are you feeling guilty now?” I asked.

“Well, right from the start this just felt so right, and I guess that’s why I have been fighting it. I had always thought I was getting everything I needed out of my life. Then you come along, and everything changes. In one week, you show me a side of myself even I didn’t know was there. I felt like I shouldn’t be letting you do this to me after all, I’m married. Don’t I have to show some kind of loyalty, or sorrow, or remorse, something, over what’s happening?’

“Then you get your hands on me, and all that goes right out the window. The things that you do to me, and the way you make me feel seem to overshadow everything. How do you do that? I mean I really had never looked outside my marriage before. Sure I looked at the occasional nice butt, or checked out guys with Kathy, but I have never once even let anyone get past the intro. Then here you come with some corny bet, and I just let you use me however you want. Hell, I start giving you things you don’t even ask for. How am I supposed to explain it?” she said, sounding a little distraught.

I took a hold of her hair, and gently lifted her head, until she put her forearms on my chest to hold her self up. “Why do you feel like you have to explain anything? While we’re at it, just who is it you think you have to explain it to? What we do together is for us to share with each other. When I want some one to know what a little slut you are, I’ll show them. If some one asks, just tell them it’s none of their business, I don’t care who it is. If you don’t want to tell anyone, and that includes Jon, then don’t.”

“I can’t just not say anything, the people that ask already know there is something going on,” she said. “I can’t just pretend it’s not, and I don’t think I want to.”

“Then don’t. I told you already, I don’t care, but I don’t live here either. I’ll be leaving, and won’t have to face any of these people again.” Angie face showed a quick look of fear, but she covered it quickly by dropping her head down, and hiding behind a curtain of shiny dark hair. “You live, and work here. I’ll be honest, I would like to go out and do things, but I’ve held back because I didn’t want you to have to face people who might know you. I don’t think I can spend a whole lot of time with you, and keep my hands off you. Especially when you look like you do now,” I slid my hand down under the hem of her skirt, “and me knowing there is nothing to stop me from getting what I want.”

Angie lifted her head, and gave it a little shake to part her hair. “I want to go out too, but I don’t know if I’m ready,” she said, and dropped her head blushing. “It’s not that I might run into someone. Sometimes when you look at me, I feel like I’m going to melt. I can almost feel how much you want me, just from the way you look at me. It kind of scares me sometimes, but most of the time, I just want you to take me. I love being your little slut, but I would rather it not be announced to the entire world.”

“I can’t believe you,” I said with a chuckle. “You don’t think you announce it every time you go out? Have you looked at yourself lately? And now you get to show off that new little ring in your belly. I can’t wait to take you out.”

Angie jerked her head up, and looked at me with bright eyes. “I know, we could call Kathy, she said she was going out tonight,” she said and chuckled. “She told me that she hated me. She says that she’s out looking for someone week after week, and I go out and find someone without even trying. She said she’s going to double her efforts.”

“Well from the little that I’ve talked to her, she seems alright to me. If you think you can handle being out in public, because I’m telling you now there will be no funny business. If you throw one of your little tantrums, I won’t hesitate to correct the problem. And I won’t be stopped from enjoying you, either. If you think you can handle it, go ahead and call her,” I said looking her in the eye.

“What do you mean by enjoying me? You wouldn’t get too crazy would you? I mean in the last week I have done things that for me were unthinkable in the past, but now they seem almost natural. What is it you have in mind?” she asked.

“I don’t have anything in mind. All I’m say is, if I want to take you in my arms, and kiss you, or do whatever, I don’t want you getting all crazy on me. And don’t look at me like you don’t know what I’m talking about,” I said as I saw her start to say something. “All I’m saying is, you will be available to me at all times, so don’t be surprised if at some point I can’t help myself,” I said as I took a good handful of her ass and squeezed.

Angie gave a small gasp, “I think I can handle it. Please promise me you won’t let me go too far.”

I promise,” I said, because I had yet to find out what too far was for her. “I won’t let you go any further then arms length.”

“You know what I mean,” she said giving me a shake. “Please don’t take me so far that I can’t stop. I don’t want to make a total fool of myself in front of Kathy.”

“Okay, but you’ll pay later,” I said as I continued to caress her bare, smooth ass.

“You know I love paying you,” she said dropping down, and giving me a quick kiss.

Angie pushed herself up, and went over to the phone, pulling her skirt back down as she went. She picked up the phone and dialed the number from memory. After what must have been two rings she got an answer.

“Hey Kat. What are you up to? …You didn’t get an answer because I wasn’t there. … You know damn well where I was,” Angie said blushing and turning away from me. “And you know the answer to that question too … Okay, okay, enough already listen, the reason I called was that you said you were going out tonight … Where is he taking you … Do you think he could handle it if we tagged along … Yes Daniel and I … Okay, we’ll meet you there at nine … Okay see you then … Ha ha very funny, you know I can find plenty of places to hide your body where nobody will ever find it … Okay see you then.”

“They are going to a club downtown. Kathy said that they could meet us there by nine, because they are going out to eat,” Angie said.

“I take it Kathy was trying to get all the gory details,” I said, and she nodded. “Just what did she say to piss you off?”

“She said maybe she should go out without any panties, since it had done so much for me,” she said.

“Maybe she should. So, we should probably go and get us something to eat too. Do you want to eat here or closer to where we’re going?” I asked.

“Let’s go there. They have some great restaurants. The building that the club is in is kind of like a mall. There are three or four restaurants, a theater, and all kinds of shops,” she said. “It’s huge, five or six stories.”

“Okay, let’s go,” I said going over to the closet.

I stripped out of my jeans, shirt. I got out a pair of slacks and a shirt. After grabbing some clean socks, I was done and looking to see what was taking Angie so long.

“Oh get away from me. You guys have it so easy. All you have to do is change and go,” she said, as she stood in front of the big, lighted mirror topless, putting on her make up.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, what you’re wearing looks great to me, let’s go” I said stepping behind her, and wrapping my arms around her, and started playing with her new ring.

“Nice try, but we’d be arrested if I went out like this,” she said, having to stop what she had been doing.

I reached up and pinched her already hard nipple. “Where are you getting this WE shit from, no cop in his, or hers for that matter, right mind would even look at me with you standing there like this.”

“Ya, well if you want to go, you are going to have to let me finish,” Angie said, looking at me in the mirror.

I slid my hand past her new belly ring and right under the waistband of her skirt. I reached down, and cupped her bare pussy in my hand. “We could stay here instead,” I said, as I started rubbing her clit.

“Mmmm, you were t…uhh, the one who said y… you w…wanted to take me out uhh,” she said closing her eyes, and leaning back.

I pulled my hand out of her skirt quickly, and found the zipper in the back. I slid it down, and roughly pushed her skirt past her hips. Angie put what she had in her hands down on the counter, kicked her skirt from around her ankles and spread her legs for me.

With one hand having a firm hold around her belly, I reached back down to her hot little pussy. Angie groaned, as I slipped my finger over that now hard little bud. I slipped my finger down, to wet it in her cream, and slid it back up to that hard clit, and started to rub back and forth over the tip of that hard bud.

With a gasp Angie’s arms came up, and wrapped around my neck, arching her back, and spreading her legs. I dipped my fingers back into her juices, and smeared them up over her hard clit. I slipped my left hand down to the front of her swollen mound, and pulled up exposing her hard clit. With my wet fingers, I started to twist and pull on that swollen bud while Angie’s body started to shake.

Angie had, had her mouth open but nothing was coming out. All of a sudden she gave a huge groan, her legs clamped on my hand, and the shaking got worse. It must have lasted a full minute. She stood there shaking, her mouth closed tight, with a continuous mmmm, sound coming from her, as her thighs flexed around my hand.

I gave her clit a light pinch, and Angie almost doubled over. She grabbed my hands, and pulled them up to her belly. “Please don’t do that, it feels so good, it’s almost painful.”

“You were saying how you didn’t want me to let you go too far. Do you consider that too far?” I asked, rubbing my wet fingers over her swollen belly.

Still bent over, and looking at me in the mirror through her hair, “That depends on where we are. Here that was fantastic, in the middle of a crowded club, I would have to say that’s a little too far. Don’t let it stop you from experimenting though,” she said chuckling and leaning back against me again.

“Oh, I don’t think you have to worry about that,” I said stroking her belly. “Are you sure you want to go out? We could order something up here, and talk about … world peace, ya that’s it, world peace.”

“We already told Kathy we would be there,” she said laughing. “Besides, since I’ve been hanging around with you, I haven’t really being keeping up with current events. I think maybe you’re a bad influence on me.”

“God, I hope so,” I said kissing her on the side of the neck. “Okay, finish up, and we’ll go get something to keep your strength up, I have a feeling you’re going to need it,” I said, and smacked her ass as I walked over to get my shoes on.

I watched as she finished her make-up. With a quick glance at me, she wet a washcloth, and tried to wipe away any trace of what I had done to her in front of the mirror. All you had to do was look at her; she had that FFL(fresh fucked look) going full blast.

She went over to the closet, and pulled out that white dress that I hadn’t seen since the first day we spent together. She stepped into it, and shimmied it past her bare, round ass. I had to admit it sometimes it’s almost as fun watching a woman get dressed, as it is undressing them. ALMOST. She pulled the top up, fitted the wide shoulder straps in place, and reached back to pull the zipper up.

With a pointed toe, she pulled her white shoes out, and slipped them on. Reaching back into the closet, she pulled the matching jacket out, and went over to the vanity area. She put her lipstick, a small compact, and some Kleenex in the pockets. She went over to her purse, and opening her wallet pulled out her ID and a cash card. Putting those into the inside pocket, she slipped it on, and pulled her hair out, fluffing it.

Turning she caught me watching her, and smiled. “What are you starring at? I’m ready if you are.”

I walked over to her while she was fussing with her collar. Slipping my hands under her hair, I flattened the collar running my fingers from back to front. When I got to the front I took hold of her lapels, pulled her in close, and leaned down to give her a hot opened mouth kiss that almost got us going again.

“What brought that on?” she said catching her breath. “Not that I’m complaining or anything,” she said smiling.

“It just seemed like the thing to do at the time,” I said, as I turned her by the shoulders to the door. “Come on we better get going before I change my mind.”

We made our way out of the hotel, and caught a taxi. Angie told the driver where we were going, and off we went. We had been out around the hotel, but never with anyone. I sat there trying to think when the last time I had been out casually with a woman. God, it has been years. Angie was chatting away, and I hadn’t heard a word.

A pop in my shoulder woke me out of it. “Hey, you’re not listening.”

“You’re right I wasn’t, sorry, but I am now. What is Kathy like?” I asked.

“Oh she’s great. If there is anybody out there that can even come close to embarrassing me the way you do, it’s her. She will say anything, in front of any body. She’s the opposite of me. She has blond hair, and I don’t let her forget it, and green eyes. She’s about my size, only she has boobs.” The cabby cracked up, and Angie turned red as usual.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Friendly Wager Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds